[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get rid of my fetishes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1499646059518m.jpg (83KB, 1024x905px) Image search: [Google]
1499646059518m.jpg
83KB, 1024x905px
they are literally getting in the way of my life. I crave degrading gross sex n I always wanna get peed on.
I just really want to do well In school and have normie sex and be Happy.

how can I be cured?
>>
>>38699828
Best way to get rid of them is to actually try them in person.
Obviously, do something a little more tame, then associate the initial disgust and shame with the fetish you want to get rid of. Done.
>>
>>38699828
Why would you want to get rid of them? I love pissing on submissive whores I never want to change that.
>>
>>38699876
I've done both in person. the worst thing about that was that I loved it. it's like the shame turned me on more
just not being able to have normal sex anymore results in me being sexually deprived and more depressed bc i have to masturbate all of the time
>>
>>38699893
but don't you every get upset you'll never find a submissive whore to pee on?
gosh , maybe sex in general is just getting in the way.
but deep down I'm sure that if I had normal sex and didn't have fetishes I would be happier.
>>
like are fetishes good???? answer plz
>>
>>38699932
Who says I won't? I've done it before too... the other person gargled my piss like mouthwash. It was very hot to see. Hell I'd do it to you if you probably weren't a billion miles away.

Normal sex is fine too but plenty of people have these fetishes so... I don't think you should worry.
>>
>>38700057
but I don't knw if your fetish makes you feel the way I do. I literally quiver just thinking about it !!!! I don't think it's fair nor normal 4 something this silly to dictate over me
>>
>>38700249
It makes me quiver but like in a sexually aroused/excited way... not sure what else you mean.

If it's a bad feeling or shame then maybe you have trouble accepting sexual things or something, but that's just my random guessing.
>>
>>38700311
but does it make you quiver like other sexual things do ?
I don't know, I guess it isn't that bad. I guess it's just being a pervert
>>
>>38700338
It does it gives me the same feeling as slapping or choking a submissive slut.

And yeah that's a good way to put it. Just being perverted. Which is fine because your partner will be as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.