[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Your Utopia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: utopia.jpg (118KB, 800x363px) Image search: [Google]
utopia.jpg
118KB, 800x363px
Other utopia thread got closed. Let's keep going.

>Country where science and math are key
>laws are made with optimization formulas
>people can't argue for their bullshit argument without explicit scientific evidence
>children from a young age are put into teams and learn to work cooperatively to solve engineering / problems
>people of all ages have to take frequent STEM classes with their work to refresh their skills, so you don't become more dumb after leaving school.
>People acknowledge that marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol and tobacco.
>maturity is determined by periodic psychoanalytic tests so you can gain legal autonomy earlier in life
>ISPs are for dumbasses, peer-to-peer networking only
>tor exit relay nodes are as abundant as bathrooms
>many different cryptocurrencies exist, all are based on blockchain model
>everything is open source
>cable TV is dead, internet shows replace them
>pseudoscience fuckery to make a profit like reiki, astrology, numerology are all outlawed and frowned upon
>there is no war on drugs because people are happy and have good social relationships, but people are able to do drugs as they please and if they pass maturity tests
>students are constantly travelling around the world, learning about culture, doing Math / Physics problems and solving real-world engineering problems.
>Students are part of scientific research as soon as 6th grade.
>academics are based on competitive cooperation, ie you have to work well with people and allocate tasks, and finally do them efficiently to solve problems, versus say, another team
>people don't judge each other for their looks, because each person does something extremely helpful for society.
>pedophilia is okay, as long as the child has passes maturity / autonomy tests as described above
>poaching, polluting, are outlawed to the max
>everyone is taught controlled charity that serves as "tax", some people will donate less, but some more. the ones that donate more will be rewarded
>>
>>38699451
So you want to live in what would actually be a totalitarian nightmare state like most utopians? Thats bromidic a f
>>
Sounds like a shitty dictatorship. Have to pass "maturity" tests, can't prove anything is bad about astrology but it still hurts your autism so it is banned and punished by death penalty, Harrison Bergeron system in place so Attractive people are punished, government dependence in the form of 'charity rewards', date raping young children with marijuana after manipulating them with lines like "You're mature aren't you? Prove it by letting me jam my fat cock in your ass. You almost sound like someone who believe in pollution and tarot cards right now, I'd hate to report you to the administrator..."
>>
>>38699451
Wow your utopia is one big "everyone partner up, class". fuck you... and why don't you detail the maturity tests? that is so vague
>>
>>38699877
That is left to the test administrators discretion. The administrators are the ones who scored highest on maturity psychometrics so it is only sensible they wouldn't be bound by such superstitious ideas as using a single uniform exam. That is inefficient as some people may obviously be mature and only need a few questions, whereas others will seem sketchy and need a prolonged session to determine. Different people need different exams to effectively determine their maturity and place in society.
>>
>>38699451
>>pedophilia is okay, as long as the child has passes maturity / autonomy tests as described above

Guess what my utopia is? being the supreme commander of an advanced alien empire that comes along and destroys your shitty pedoland utopia and enslaves humanity afterwards, using them as a food supply.
>>
>>38699451
> only music will be 50s-80s style rock/pop music with some exceptions
> TV will be reduced to 24 good themed channels and a couple general broadcast channels for free
>free internet
>believe whatever the fuck you want and make as much money as you want off of it
>atheism will not be banned but religion-shaming will be discouraged
>meditation and mysticism will not be demonized and given the intellectual respect it deserves as another pathway to knowledge
>science will serve its purpose
>age of consent will be whatever the majority of people wish it to be; parents will have the right to defend their children like any other property and it will not be up to the government
>sound proofing will be installed everywhere so people can have fun and rock out while others can ponder or do whatever the fuck without disturbance
>public noise pollution will have hefty fines and corporations can ban people from their spaces if too loud or pollute in any other way
>military will be converted to corporate security and scouting
>no mandatory school
>child labor will come back as will apprenticeships as a school alternative
>most roads will be digital tollways and taxes will be greatly reduced
>governments will be replaced with corporations for everything and ceos and chairmen will be like feudal kings
>one internet will have nothing but discussion forums, file sharing and video streaming like the 90s. if people want to share their identity, it is allowed, but not required; maybe that can be put on another internet
> all education is free and run by large corporations - considered as free training for future employees
> no substances are considered illegal
>NEETs will be allowed, and given squatting space if they so desire; they can form communes and whatever else if they wish
>medicine will be de-licensed. witch doctors can legally operate if they want. reputation will trump need for regulation and keep costs down
>businesses can block clients for any reason
>>
>>38699451
Hahahaha suicide memes
>>
>>38700303
(more)
> roads will have subscriptions like internet
> roads can be built by companies
> entire cities can be built by companies that own the land
> wars will be fought, so maybe there could be a referee organization of sort to decide winners and losers and ensure assets fought over are properly handed over.
> monopolies will be okay as long as they are limited in space or genre. Then other companies or associations of unemployed are free to fight back and dismantle them.
This is probably just renaming feudalism to corporatism, but I think there are some key differences like how people can freely move between businesses, give allegiance to multiple companies, and opt to stay out of the corporate system altogether.
>>
Don't feel like green texting it but here goes. Humanity is very advanced and technology allows everyone to have a life of leasure. We have conquered much of a galaxy and our economic system is similar to a star trek post scarcity economy. We find no alien life except a qt anthro furry species that we can fuck a whole bunch but can't actually breed with. Non whites never existed aside from oreintal asians but we can't interbreed. Anime exists in this timeline and is actually more diverse than it is in our timeline. Vidiya is very popular and full immersion VR is very popular. The Americas have nothing but white European culture and so does Africa and the middle east because they were uninhabited before Europeans discovered them. (Humanity came out of Europe in this timeline) also there are no such thing as commieblocks. All urban design is beautiful and has the utmost card out intk ever style.
I think that's about it.
>>
>>38700441
Also all babies are designed to look perfect in womb chambers and thus heterosexuality is not very common. And I own a cartoon company and I can make shit loads of cartoons by myself with the help of advanced AI.
>>
>>38700506
futanaris will be a research priority for genetic engineering, and then we can all be born with both sets of junk and be whatever gender we feel like and it will not just be a delusion.
>>
File: IMG_5795.jpg (470KB, 1306x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5795.jpg
470KB, 1306x997px
>>38699451
>world where everything is made to service me
>world where I'm supreme ruler for life
>subtle command chain with me having the most control
>completely disregards ethics in all of it's forms
>fascistic and efficient
>"[my name] knows best" instilled into the mind of every citizen
>modernist architecture
>clones of the intelligent
>forced, positive eugenics program
>people are culled as AI replaces the need for people

My subjectively utopian utopia.
>>
>>38700437
Except for corporatism and collective bargaining benefited the government and citizens just as much as it benefited companies. It was nothing like feudalism.
>>
>live somewhere that isn't my parents house
>have a permanent girlfriend/wife that won't divorce me
>have a nice job that is within walking distance
>>
>>38699451
If I read this post on any other forum I would have known you come here
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.