[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does communism get a free pass on genociding people? Mao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-07-25-23-05-59-1.png (167KB, 479x276px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-25-23-05-59-1.png
167KB, 479x276px
Why does communism get a free pass on genociding people? Mao killed over 86 million people and nobody even bats an eye but the minute you say hitler killed 3 million people they flip their god damn lids. It makes no damn sense.
>>
>>38698868
Because
>muh holocaust!!!
>muh Auschwitz!!
>white people r bad look at Hitler everyone LOOK!!!!! :(((
>>
>>38698900
I mean,its so stupid. He didnt even kill 6 million jews. Reasonably,it would be more towards 2 million,3 million at the most.
>>
>>38698868
Man I will never forgive myself for not knowing that you could romance kaidan in mass effect. I had the opportunity to play the game but I ditched it out of boredom. If only I knew of the make out scenes, and that heart breaking final scene, I would have played it to the last second. It's not fucking fair!
>>
>nazis deliberately genocided specific groups of people
>commies killed people mostly because of retarded policies
>>
>>38698976
Kaiden is a little bitch and doesnt deserve the love sheperd could give him.
>>
>>38699024
Is that somehow supposed to make it better?
>>
At a certain point people lose a sense of scale. 6 million is a horrible tragedy. 86 millions is unimaginable so they don't care.
>>
>>38699024
a death is still a death
the communists are better though because they purposely implemented policies that they knew would lead to mass famine compared to the nazis who purposely killed people?
>>
>>38698868
Did you just come from that marx thread on /his/?
Anyway, I think your question is missing the point. It's not that so called "communist" dictatorships get a "free pass" for genocide.
The reality is that no genocide is as far represented and discussed and talked about as the Holocaust.
History is filled with cases of genocides. Each one darker and more violent than the other. From native Americans during European colonization, from african tribes, political opposition in Europe, Armenians by the turks, Indians by the British, a bunch of people by the Mongols. There are genocides for every taste, every race, every nation, every civilization, and specially every war. But those are either not well documented or we just never hear about them.
We do hear an awful lot about the Holocaust, though. We grew up hearing about it. Which may derive this feeling in you that the nazi party is somehow being subject to injustice. But remember that either overrepresentation or underrepresentation is literally irrelevant when you are judging the atrocities committed by whoever it may be.
I'm not going to enter in a debate over why the Holocaust is so fiercely represented and other genocides are not because I'm not antisemitic and I wish not to instill antisemitic views. I'll leave that to pol. Just be sure to take your tinfoil hat off when you're discussing this matter.
>>
>>38699060
They didn't purposely killed the jews, they were forced to do free labour in Auschwitz, which sounds worse than killing for Jews.
>>
>>38699024
>commies didn't intentionall kill any---
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
>>
>>38698868
Did you skip high school? Every year we had an entire unit on muh human nature and the hundred gorilllion Joseph Marx personally murdered
>>
>>38699026
> Shepard... Don't leave me!
> No matter what happens, Know that I love you
I'd say you're just a bitter queen. We want me to romance who, a girl? The fuck you think I am, nigga,a straight fag? Wash that mouth.
What's the name of that big muscled hotty again? Something with v... Man that one should be available for gay romancing too. But kaidan, even not being as hot as Shepard in my opinion, is the right romantic choice because there's depth in the relationship and because I became a sobbing ball of tears crying in the corner when I watched the end... Fuck this "no happy ending" shit. I want my gay videogame intergalactic romance.
>>
>>38699094
I didnt and also,it isnt antisemitic yo point out something in this matter. I am noy even sympathising with fascism,i am poiting out that communism is a greater threat to society as a whole than fascism is. Considering communism in all its shapes and forms has killed over 1 billion people,it should be represented more in not only the media but in history books and everywhere it can be mentioned. Communism is literaly the bane of mankind.
>>
>>38699179
The only character with real depth is garrus and edi. Garrus would be a much better option anyways. He is insightful,smart,charismatic and over all just a great guy. Kaiden is just such a poor choice in my opinion.
>>
>>38699229
>garrus
Nigga how you suppose to get the hots for a turian? Don't get me wrong, it's not all for the sex scenes, but if it's alien love I can't self insert and role playing loses the point.
>>
>>38699141
Yes but you know,alot of people are complacent with communism. Much more than they are with facism.
>>
>>38699319
So you wouldnt fall for an alien that will love you just as much as human because of "muh different species "? I bet you are a lonroy faggot irl too.
>>
>>38699329
>complacent
You sure you grew up in usa? The anti communism there is so strong that it's the equivalent of calling someone satanist.
Also, there is a huge gap between the theory of communism, aka works of marx and Engels mainly, and the eventual bloody dictatorships that arose a century later. Now this gap is much narrower which fascism, which doesn't have a very strong philosophical stand point based on someone's writing like we have for communism and marx, but who actively preach racial superiority and shit.
When people refer to communism, they're rarely referring to Mao's government, or Stalin's, or Fidel's or any other dictator (although Fidel doesn't deserve to be compared to those two). Usually they are referring to the theoretical knowledge and in most cases, to Marx's ideas. So I further state my point. No one is complacent with the atrocities of x or y tyrant. They are just outshined by the Holocaust's hot spot on the red carpet of genocides.
>>
>>38699361
It's not about being different, it's about the absence of sexual attraction. My brain was literally build to feel attracted to humans. I can't force it or make it happen at whim. I could even love him deeply, but not sexually. So how would a sexless romance work? It's called friendship. Do they even have genitals? You know, less sharp than their claws? I don't see it working.
>>
>>38699522
Relationships arent about sex though. It is about trust and bonding. But i guess i shoudlnt expect a different mindset from a literal normalfaggot like you.
>>
>>38698868
there isn't any money in dead chinese peasants
>>
>>38698868
Because it had good intentions. A lot of horrible things are happening now and they too get a free pass, because "it's the thought that matters". People are fucking retarded animals.
>>
>>38699714
Yea, right, you sounded just like a virgin. Sexless relationships have a name, friendship. Sorry if I can't imagine myself having sex with a turian that only resemble humans for being a tetrapod. We couldn't even kiss. It's a game. Not a marriage. Let me have fun. Are tou even gay?
>>
>>38698868
Hitler killed white people.
>>
>>38699186
>Over 1 billion
This is getting 6 gorillion tier
>>
>>38699941
No actually it isnt. You just dont like the fact that communism is a tyrant enabling system that will never work the way it is intended.
>>
>>38699983
It was 100 million, not a billion dumbass
>>
>>38700003
Communism as a whole has killed a billion or so people,not just mao,silly head.
>>
>>38700325
What numbers are you getting these from retard, literally no historian has ever said this
>>
>>38699186
You speak communism without knowing what it actually means. Marx thought of a plan to end the eternal dispute of classes, and it turned out to be pure utopia. A society without the State, without private property of means of production, without social classes, without religion, without borders, without military forces, where everyone contributes to the grand scheme of things like cells on a body, and receive resources that are equally and evenly distributed. No more work force exploration, no more bourgeoisie, no more opressive government. It's truly beautiful. Impossible in practice, but beautiful. Like a dream of a distant nation.
It's a production system, like the capitalism, the feudalism, the slavery, asian and the primitive, which some authors also call primitive-communist
You have no theoretical grasp of what you're talking about. What tyrants and dictatorships vested themselves with in their drunk pursue of power don't deplete an ideology. If there's a ruling force that is not the people themselves, than this system is already against the very basis of communism.
If you want to raise awareness for genocides committed by authoritarian governments, go ahead. But you just want to further taint the idea of communism based on nothing but your own ignorance, and nothing good can come from that.
>>
Genocide needs to be aimed at a particular ethnicity. Not to mention that the supposed crimes of communist movements are greatly exaggerated and often outright invented by bourgeois historians. Additionally, counting corpses isn't something communism does as it knows them to be the fuel of history.
>>
>>38700389
Commies have zero idea about what they're talking about. You think your ideology somehow weeds out the people who make capitalism so awful in your own estimation. Those people stick around and end up running things like the Politburo and the Khmer Rouge. You can't really prevent it, these people are born that way, same way cowards and lazy NEETs are. The only /real/ way to get rid of these people is to politically or physically eliminate them and that's what every commie government does to dissidents, rivals and potential traitors. And do you really think this "production system" is going to be used in good faith? You're stupid. There are legit psychos out there who are more ambitious, more ruthless, and more cunning than every commie on 4chan, and they run the show. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Lenin, etc etc. All of them scheming and smart and they will turn the system on you in a heartbeat. And most of the time, whatever they get you for won't even be your fault. Even Trotsky got an icepick to the head, what makes you think you'd be any different?

You're the ignorant one and nothing good will come of you. I hope people like you never implement the systems you rally behind, for your own sake.

>b-but it was never real communism, just authoritarian states!

Fool. You're either someone who really believes these kinds of utopias can exist, or you think you can do better. Neither is true, you little tyrant.
>>
>>38700505
It's almost like you don't know what utopia means.
It's an utopia. A beautiful and perfectly equal society, but not really practical or even possible to bring to reality. I said that at least 5 times in this thread and you're still rambling like I'm trying to architect a communist revolution. I'm not i know it's not possible. It doesn't stop us from cherishing the ideology and attempting to implement small aspects of it into the capitalist system, basically those aspects that seek to defend the working class from the ruling elites, and that also want to ensure a stronger (although more dinamic) state that can defend its people from the greed of corporations.
You're literally trying to argue with someone that is not going to argue because there's nothing to argue about.
>>
>>38699094
>>38700389
>>38700697
You're really good at writing a ton of text and saying absolutely nothing. You should look into academia or politics.
>>
why should you presume mao had the highest possible kill count yet hitler gets a lower one? shouldn't both be considered by empirical records?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.