[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgusting. Why do they feel compelled to do these things?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6032.jpg (167KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6032.jpg
167KB, 900x1200px
Disgusting.
Why do they feel compelled to do these things?
>>
>>38698778
idk why do sit around jerking off and browsing image boards
>>
what a random bucket list, we're more than half way through 2017 and she has so much left to complete.
>>
>>38698778
Cut to the part where a sexually frustrated boy sees her walking down the street in a slutty outfit showing too much skin and follows her to an isolated area where he holds her down and rapes her as she cries, leaving her scarred for life. Eventually picking up a drug habit, whoring her self out and eventually slitting her wrists because she cant handle what her life has became.
RIP Stacie
>>
>>38698810
This picture is old as fuck anon.

>>38698864
>justloserfantasies
>>
>>38699113
>justloserfantasies
Hey, when you are right you are right!
In reality they do all the things on the list and then some. Fuck lots of different guys and party all summer. Nothing bad happens to them. The obsessed beta watches them from a distance, wishing they had the courage to talk to them while they ride the chad cock carousel.
I just have a fucking hatred for women.
>>
>>38698778
>Why do they feel compelled to do these things?

Jews
>>
>>38698778
This really exhibits the depth of female thinking. Blowjobs, netflix, manicures, getting drunk, bikinis, etc.

Why are women /brainlets/?
>>
Look at the ones that are checked off.

1.Camp in a backyard.
2.Decorate room.
3.Get drunk all the time.
4.Use sparklers.
5.Make a summer playlist (10 hours long).
6.Get a little tan.

Living the dream...
>>
>>38699216
Why not just talk to her and fuck her like everyone else? It's not hard. You could even make her beg for your (daddy's) cum on her face, deep inside her, in her mouth, etc and she'd actually mean it.
>>
>>38699243
What the fuck do you expect from a woman?
>>
>>38699278
>Why not just talk to her
I'm on r9k at 1 in the morning on a Friday. Why the fuck do you think?
>>
>>38699302
I don't know. Talking to them makes just as much sense as hating them out of envy.
>>
It's really jarring to see that half of these things are innocent, childish stuff, like "camp in the backyard" and "water balloon fight", but they're sandwiched in between all of this depraved, degenerate shit.
>>
>>38699312
Now you know why I want to kill myself.
>>
>>38699302
You can't get confidence if you don't succeed and you can't succeed without constructive practice
>>
>>38698778
>8 "hoe pics" for instagram
>exposing yourself online is not only considered a norm, but a summer goal
Jesus, what kind of damage have the Jews been doing out there?
>>
>>38699601
>Jesus, what kind of damage have the Jews been doing out there?
More importantly, how will we stop them?
>>
>>38698778
>give two blowjobs
How can someone even consider this a must do for summer?
>>
>>38699617
Stop looking at the "hoe pics".
>>
>>38698778
>hasn't accomplished any of the sexual goals
Beta roastie.
>>
>>38698778
>go ape
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>38699641
I personally have.
I never seek them out, but they are still everywhere.

Unless we can make everybody else stop as well, it accomplishes nothing.

And the Jew still needs to be held responsible for his crimes.
>>
>>38699630
Blowjobs are fun? Very few people disagree.

>>38699322
One you assume that fully functional humans/teens can't do "childish" things like camp in backyard or water balloon fight. And then, you assume that being a functional, sexual human being is "depraved" or degenerate or somehow separate from the "childish" things.
>>
>>38699678
Getting drunk and gang banged by Chads. Lots of partying.
>>
>>38698778
This girl to be honest doesn't seem to be a Stacy at all. She's too obviously insecure.
>>
>>38699678
B L A C K E D

how is this not original?
>>
>>38699703
>muh appeal to futility
Can always tell who individually weak people are when they require everyone joining in with them to make them feel like doing something is worthy
>>
idk, guys. You know those times where you almost wish you weren't a normie?
>give 2 blow jobs
>Binge new Netflix series
>Get drunk all the time
>Go ape
I don't feel resentment as much as complete sorrow towards these girls, and that applies to our culture on the whole.
>>38699322
It's sad. Girls just reach that stage where they're able to fulfil their degenerate needs. I guess it's just their natural transition to roastie.
>>
>>38700273
You're not a normie. Who wouldn't want to get gobbies and fuck young, dumb sluts? Robots.
>>
>>38700115
It's a societal problem, you dipshit.
Of course other people have to join in for it to be worthwhile.

>hurr durr individualism is cool
>hurr durr do it for yourself
Fuck off, individualism must die.
>>
lol go ape is a zip line chain in the states you niggers
>>
>>38700526
So basically you're re-affirming that you're a weak boy who needs others to join in for it to feel worthwhile and justified?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.