[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Positive thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170728_215830_258.jpg (127KB, 618x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_215830_258.jpg
127KB, 618x823px
Who else started their weekend off great?
>>
Hooray I'm fucking drunk and depressed right now but tomorrow I shall grocery shop and write that essay to finish off my semester. THIS I SO SWEAR
>>
Bought spinach carrots and mangos instead of junk food. Feeling all healthy and shit.
>>
Day five of running and not drinking. I feel great and my anxiety is starting to go down.
>>
Tommorow I'm going to go shopping for my family, and get a haircut scheduled. We're gonna make it
>>
>>38698819
Stick to it friend. Trying to claw my way out of this place 1 day at a time 28lbs down 62 to go.
>>
Waiting to get off the train so I can smoke, shower, and sleep. Just finished filming all day today so I feel like I earned it.
>>
>>38699084
reviewbrah! nice to meet you friend :)
>>
>>38698731
handfree?
did you feel legit orgasm if handsfree or was it just kinda pouring out?
what is the makeshift dildo?
>>
>>38699189
I only hands free with actual penises. But then it just sort of feels like normal orgasm, so I think I'm doing it wrong.
With the dildo, it wasn't hands free, but once I got there, I kept hitting at the prostate, and it sort of does just pour out. It feels rather different. Very good, but I wouldn't say much better than normal orgasm. You really have to enjoy the idea of being penetrated to get off to it.
The make shift dildo is a paint roller brush, sine foam end, stuck into the crevice created by my mattress and foundation mattress, with tie-dye water balloons stretched over the handle (the handle itself was coarse to be easily gripped, and had a sharp edge on the protruding insignia embedded into it, hence, the necessity of the balloons).
>>
>>38698731
Had a wank to a Marie Rose SFM as soon as I got home. Definitely a good start to the weekend, but god DAMN my tastes went to shit lately
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.