[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good show to watch? I'm currently watching the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Is this a good show to watch?

I'm currently watching the first episode and the way they explain everything that's going on is irritating me. Do they stop that?

The main character speaks to me. I'm a robot with social anxiety that works in cyber security.
>>
>>38698588
Do you have a hot female drug dealer who also fucks you?
>>
>>38698688
We all know it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>38698588
its the only tv show or movie i have watched in 10 years so i am not glorifying it but i liked it.
>>
File: 1500019147165.jpg (19KB, 275x253px) Image search: [Google]
1500019147165.jpg
19KB, 275x253px
>>38698588
Don't bother, the show tries way too hard to make him edgy in the later episodes to the point where it's annoying.
>>
File: 1489375752602.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489375752602.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>38698588
besides the whole shit with "social anxiety and depression" (while he fucks a roastie and has a job and friends and can socialize just fucking fine) the actual content of the show is alright i guess. plot kept me engaged through season 1.
Just keep in mind this isn't a show about robots or people with SAD it's just a show about a weird guy who hacks shit.
>>
>>38698737
What do you mean by edgy?
>>
>>38698756
I don't think you could make a show about an actual robot. Nobody wants to see that. Besides the actual mentally ill.
>>
>>38698757
Dream sequence schizo filler shit
>>
>>38698588
>normies trying to make an show about the robot side of things

i never heard of this piece of shit until now and i can already tell it sucks major ass
>>
>>38699162
Can you ever start to tell the different between the dream stuff and what's really happening?
That's pissing me off too.
>>
It's really good in my opinion. I like the odd expositions. But it's gonna get "all around" around the end of the second season and it'll be a bit odd and off. I hope they'll fix it by the next season.

Also, be wary of the moments he'll try to get all edgy on everyone. It's kinda annoying.
>>
>>38699311
Yeah you eventually do in season 2 but the way they do it is so lazy that it made me stop watching the show entirely.
>>
>>38698713
Not true. I had a female dealer who fucked me. She gave me free weed. According to robot autists this made me a prostitute but I don't think that's true lol
>>
>>38699571
You clearly don't have anxiety of any kind.
Women can pick up on that 100 miles away and nothing dries up panties faster than a beta male with anxiety issues.
>>
>>38699628
That's not true. I get anxiety sometimes. Not as often as some of the robots here but I'd say it gets pretty bad when it happens. Sometimes I have to get shit faced just to go and play video games with friends.

If you play it off well and aren't a beta it can be endearing to some girls and get you laid.
>>
>>38699778
Having anxiety sometimes and having an anxiety disorder are not the same thing. If your baseline mood is anxious, everyone, especially women can pick up on it. Even if they don't consciously know your anxious, the know you're not normal and they need to stay away.
>>
>>38699860
>Having anxiety sometimes and having an anxiety disorder are not the same thing
I never said it was the same thing.

>the know you're not normal and they need to stay away.
I dunno dude. I've seen anxious guys getting approached by women, especially in high school. Not in the romantic way but in a nurturing way. Women are natural nurturers. They will try and include you if you let them.
>>
>>38699979
They aren't interested in them romantically. Women virtue signal.

Of course the exception to the rule is if they're attractive. Then anxiety becomes a cute quirk.
>>
>>38698588
I only watched the first episode. He was talking about how he searched all of the hacker forums for this one guy, and fucking 4chan was on his computer screen. It was fucking awful, man.
>>
>>38698588
Yes, just watch it. It's nice seeing a leading character who is reclusive and mentally ill. I say to stick with it.
>>
>>38700134
I literally said it wasn't romantic. But they will hook you up with their friends if you aren't a sperg. Ezpz. Stop complaining because the road for you to take isn't the one you want
>>
>>38700203
You implied it, asshat.

You're just another normie that thinks he understands mental illness and it's as easy and beeing yourself. Get out.
>>
>>38700326
>You implied it, asshat.
>Not in the romantic way but in a nurturing way.
So not are you hyper-aggressive over nothing but you're also a tard who can't read. Hmm... I wonder why you have issues.

>Get out.
Nope. And there's not a thing you can do about it lol
>>
>>38700364
My original point was that anxiety in males makes women unattracted to them sexually. You then proceeded to tell me that's not true. You thought that because you "get anxiety sometimes" proves your point and that it's endearing to some women.
You then tried to backpedal and say that you never meant it in a romantic way.

My anger is justified when dealing with fuckwits.
>>
>>38700715
>You thought that because you "get anxiety sometimes" proves your point and that it's endearing to some women.
It does because it is. Since we're arguing with anecdotes here and I have more experience with women I'd wager that my first-hand anecdotes are more powerful than your second-hand internet stories.

>You then tried to backpedal and say that you never meant it in a romantic way.
I said that women will still approach you even if you're a beta with anxiety, just not in a romantic way. Which I then went on to say would allow you to use them as a network to get with their friends if you weren't a weird sperg.

You should learn to read and follow along carefully instead of creating assumptions, fucking up the reading of my posts and dropping all of your tard rage online.

And since you have difficulty I'll spell it out for you: Your attitude, demeanour and reaction has indicated that you are one of the spergs I was talking about that will not be able to maintain a network with females that will get you introduced to her friends. This isn't the fault of women or normies. It is yours for being a sperg.
>>
>>38700786
>assuming you have more experience than me.

And more backpedaling and trying to justify your assertion that anxiety doesn't dry up panties. Or you're such a dumbass that you didn't understand my original point and replied to me thinking I somehow wasn't talking In a romantic context. Which is it?
>>
>>38700786
>And since you have difficulty I'll spell it out for you: Your attitude, demeanour and reaction has indicated that you are one of the spergs I was talking about that will not be able to maintain a network with females that will get you introduced to her friends. This isn't the fault of women or normies. It is yours for being a sperg.
Are you a fucking idiot? My whole point was that my anxious demeanour drives women away.
>>
>>38700915
>My whole point was that my anxious demeanour drives women away.
And your point is wrong. What is driving them away is your sperginess. Has nothing to do with anxiety.

>>38700874
>more backpedaling
I don't think you understand what this means. These have always been my positions. You've just misunderstood them and are trying to blame me for your retardation.

You can use anxiety to get laid by making it endearing. If you're a beta you can use it to be nurtured and use that to get networks which will get you laid. This only works if you're not a sperg. You are a sperg. It can't be any clearer than this. I won't be replying to you anymore.
>>
>>38698588
>Is this a good show to watch?
>I work in cyber sec
Based on this one aspect of your personality, I think you will like it a lot.

The hacking makes me hard. I've never seen it portrayed realistically before, so it's quite satisfying to watch it on screen, pause it ever now and again to check his commands and see if they are legit.

There are plot holes as wide as my fucking asshole that feel like they've just been ignored and shunned. There are sequences that just plain don't work.

But it's still good. It's the remake and or extension of fight club, because they show what happens after fsociety/project mayhem "erase the debt", and how badly it COMPLETLEY FUCKS the people they were trying to help.

I know this probably sounds retarded, but the show is a great motivator for me to study. Whenever I'm struggling with my studies I'll watch an episode, and how flawlessly and easily he can construct and under pressure call upon his tools, it makes me want the same type of skills.
>>
>>38700177
>He was talking about how he searched all of the hacker forums for this one guy, and fucking 4chan was on his computer screen
jesus Christ kid, "hacker named 4chan" has been a meme for longer than you've had testicles
>>
>>38700948
>sperginess
>anxiety

You're trying to make this to an argument over semantics? Good job.

Your posistions were pretty clear and you tried to take another position.
Straw man arguments don't work.

Look, you're clearly here for a pissing contest. Why don't you just do what every other argumentative son of a bitch does and shit all over yourself and claim victory? Good with that?
>>
>>38700134
They are if they are good looking. Women want Chads and special snowflake Chad or autist Chad is still fuckable you cuck.
>>
>>38698785
I'd watch that. I enjoyed NHK and would watch more like it. I'm mentally ill though :c
>>
File: 1494612802821.jpg (78KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494612802821.jpg
78KB, 447x456px
It's okay-is, it will be more confusing over time but it will clear out later in the first season. Also don't expect it to be too accurate there is quite some technical bullshittery going on.
I also like the "an eggsecutive running looonix?" /g/ meme
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.