[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What experience makes you regret being a beta fuck the most?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What experience makes you regret being a beta fuck the most?

Mine just happened to me:
> biking home
> 9PM
> tard paralyzed old lady in a wheelchair on sidewalk with middle aged dude and a dog
> as im passing hear the tard old lady yelling "I... need.... help" and it sounds like shes crying
> turn around to investigate, maybe the guy is accosting her
> approach, everything seems fine at first glance
> "you guys okay?"
> guy says "we're good, you okay?"
> old lady is too disabled and retarded to indicate much of anything or realize I'm there
> "yup"
> guy says "you just checking in on us, or?"
> autism kicks in, worried I just overreacted, say "h-have a nice night" and leave
> get to house 5 minutes later
> thinking back on it again that lady pretty desperately and clearly said she needed help
> get in car and cruise by that street again
> they're nowhere in sight

Fuck, I feel terrible.
I know odds are the guy wasn't doing anything and is just her caretaker or something, but if he really was doing something shady I basically did nothing, I should've questioned him a little more
>>
haha that sucks anon
>>
>>38698352
The best thing you could have done is put that animal out of it's misery.
>>
>>38698352
I fear coming in to situations like this because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did what you did
>>
>>38698352
Not a whole lot you could have done anon. The only response you could have given is "yeah"

If she's too retarded to give any sort of indication then there is nothing you can do but take him at his word. She could have been tard screaming for no reason
>>
>>38698352

Oh man, just remembered one:

>on the way to uni
>stand at the station and wait for my train
>just chilling with my earplugs in as usuall
>notice that someone is being really loud in the distance, enough to get past my plugs
>look to the side and see some nigger arguing with a teen girl maybe 30 meteres away
>dont know what that one is about, but both seem pretty agitated
>do not mind because there are others closer to them and beta as fuck
>suddenly hear screaming and see the nigger completely chimping out
>decks the girl full force in the head and kicks her across the plattform
>fight or flight check initiates
>think that he might have a knife on him and I am not dying for some roastie
>choose flight
>simply wait for my train as some other dude pulls the nigger aside and I hear sirens of the police approaching
>train is put on hold
>have to get on bus
>miss lecture
>pissed for the rest of the day for various reasons
>>
>>38698352

I'm like the polar where I would be overjoyed to be in a situation like that and would be begging in my head for the guy to be hurting her so I can have a legal excuse to fuck him up but that's probably worse
>>
>>38699767
Why would you want to fight a random on the street? I used to fight all the time in primary school and high school. Got expelled from one school. Tonnes of detentions and suspensions. Then I got older and realised how fucking dumb it is. Especially on the street. One punch and you could be dead. Or you could be knocked out and he's stomping on your head. Or you might punch him once and kill him. Now you're in prison and having to fight off niggers, spics and other cunts, trying not to get stabbed in prison brawls and protecting your asshole from booty bandits.

It's never a good idea to fight for no reason. Don't go looking for fights bro
>>
You didn't right thing by backing out. You should have just moved on from the get go though. There's no benefit from getting involved in situations like that. You're far more likely to get yourself hurt or worse than "saving" someone. It's not your problem and it's not worth getting involved.
>>
>>38698352

You can't just deck people on the suspicion something is going on, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.