[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychopathy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1501248854958.jpg (6KB, 207x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501248854958.jpg
6KB, 207x180px
What does it feel like to be a psychopath? I was reading American Psycho the other day and the whole thing felt like some fever dream, which really got me thinking. Can any psychopath anons here describe how different situations feel to them?
>>
Psychopaths don't go on 4chan, if anyone says that they are then they are lying
4chan is the most emotional website there is, filled with people who are dead inside which is different than being a psychopath
>>
>psycho anons

dude dont ask here because youll just get edgefags talking about their "violent thoughts" and stuff they may want to do but are pussy to do.

honestly though it probably is like just being unphased by peoples emotions and liking stupid shit like that idk
>>
>>38698021
I don't think Dylan and Eric were psychopaths. The fact that they did what they did is proof that they weren't. Psychopaths are charismatic and blend into society seamlessly. They cause damage through manipulation.

Dylan and Eric were hurting. Like many men are today.
>>
File: faggot.gif (153KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
153KB, 480x782px
>>38698021
People are nothing more than a game to me. spend months at a time strategically planting ideas into people's heads, and playing mind games get bored of someone after a while and move on to my next victim but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little roaches to fuck around with.
Some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my personal advantage & entertainment
>>
>>38698021
Actual psycopaths are just emotionless and hollow. Very few people are actually psycopaths. Pic related is not generally considered a psycopath but Ted Bundy was.
>>
>>38698057
There's going to be more psychopaths here than most other places though, even if they're just here for gore threads and whatnot. Some of the "tell us your secrets" threads on /b/ have some definite psychopath posters.
>>
File: z3.jpg (42KB, 480x591px) Image search: [Google]
z3.jpg
42KB, 480x591px
Dylan wasn't a psychopath. Some sort of schizo if anything.
>>38698117
Eric might've been (probably was) a psychopath. He was definitely manipulative, lacked empathy, and had other traits distinctive of psychopaths.
>>
>>38698148
9/10 psychoposters are edgefags without any insight.
*watches gore*
>i'm so fucked up like a serial killer huehue
*has no friends*
>i'm a lone wolf who don't need friendships
*full of impotent rage*
>people are just my playthings

And then in cases that may seem somewhat legit, it often has to do with compensating psychopaths. i.e people who develop symptoms of psychopathy in order to cope with being a loser, to feel in control. Often the product of narcissism/paranoia/, and not psychopathy as such.
>>
>>38698344
Anon are you a psychopath?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.