[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faces of Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 54

Horne, Jason
29 April 1983 - 08 June 2004
Colorado, USA

Our Remembrance
Remembrance : A sweet son and brother, a loyal friend, Jason there will never be another soul who lights up our world the way you did. When you left us, your light went out of our lives. Not a day goes by that you are not missed, remembered, and loved.

www.facesofsuicide.com/
>>
This is one thing I can't handle
>>
Ray, Kahlan J.
22 April 1990 - 26 March 2016
Burlington, Iowa, US

Our Remembrance
Kahlan had the most free spirit, he was a kind and gentle soul. He was my only child. I'll mourn til the day I die. I love Kahlan RIP. Mom
>>
Heath, Marcus
11 December 1982 - 31 January 2000
Caanan, Vermont

Our Remembrance
My brother Marc had an infectious smile.He was warm and funny. He was the type of kids who was always there for people when they needed him.
I wish you had let us into your darkness and we could have goded you through. I would give anything to have you here today. We all miss you Marc. Our family has never been the same. I know I will see your bright smile again one day. Until then you live in the hearts of all that loved you.
>>
Suicide watch, niqqa kill urself.
>>
Puzino, Cole
28 July 1975 - 13 January 2017
Huntington Station, New York, USA

Our Remembrance
Cole was an amazing man. He was my mentor, my friend that I could always count on, my shoulder to lean on, and my confidante. I am proud to call him my honorary brother. I miss him every single day, but I keep his spirit with me always. Love you brother, I'll see you again one day

>>38698074
I appreciate your encouragement
>>
Costal, Joseph James
24 January 1981 - 23 April 2013
Santa Fe, Tennessee, United States

Our Remembrance
Joe is missed by many. His suicide has changed our lives. He was a loving, caring man and a great father. Rest in peace baby brother.
>>
>>38697973
It'd be nice if they told us how they killed themselves and if they had a pile of shit around their body
>>
File: 5970fa8fdda4c8885f8b4567.jpg (95KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
5970fa8fdda4c8885f8b4567.jpg
95KB, 900x500px
Bennington, Chester
March 20, 1976 - July 20, 2017

Our Remembrance:
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>38698149

Most of these are from the USA so you can assume at least half are from firearms. I'm only posting males so you could probably increase that to 75%. The rest would be hanging or overdosing.

White, Robert George
10 July 1956 - 25 June 2011
New York, USA

Our Remembrance
He was called "Bob" by everyone but me, his mom. He was and will be forever "Robert" to me. Loving and handsome as a baby and an adult. He was a former recruit in the U.S. army which he joined because of the admiration he had for his older brother. Married and the dad of one son, David, whom he loved with more love than his father ever had for him.
He suffered terrible post surgical pain for yrs. At last he was told, after two surgeries, that all that could be done was done and that was the turning point in his life on earth. His death was all that he could see to rid himself of the physical pain that was there night and day.
I remember so many wonderful things about him as a boy and man. He finally could afford a Harley bike that was his pride and joy but because of the pain in his arthritic hands he had to give up riding it.
The church was filled to overflowing for his memorial service so there were others who had only the sweetest memories of Robert. He was so loved by all. He is forever in our hearts, tho broken as they are that there was no help for him. Until we meet on that Heavenly shore, Robert is with all our family and his friends who have gone on before. Be happy Rob, now the sadness and pain are no more and I'll see you soon.
>>
>>38698136

Damn, 32, wonder if their life was always shit or they just fell in a hole that they couldn't get out of
>>
I wonder what my family will write about me.
>>
You can just see it in his eyes

Mcknight, Phillip
05 May 1991 - 31 December 2015
Kingwood, Texas

Our Remembrance
He was my fiance and the father of my children. He was an amazing man and i was the luckiest woman alive but he had inner demons he couldnt shake and i could never be mad at him for doing what he did but i miss him more and more everyday!!
>>
>>38698272
He has really pretty eyes...
>>
>>38698270

Anon was very secretive about life. We didn't know anything about him besides the anime and ponies
>>
>>38698293
Imagine killing yourself and all people write about you is your physical features. post related

Shoemake, Daryl
10 June 1982 - 23 May 2015
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, USA

Our Remembrance
Lovingly remembered by family and friends for his sense of humor and beautiful smile.
>>
Curth, Cody James
16 July 1992 - 17 September 2011
Florida

Our Remembrance
Cody had a dream to be a paramedic. He fought against so many odds to get there, and at the tender age of 18, was more than halfway. He was so smart, strong, and courageous, I am shocked at how and why he took his own life.

I miss my precious Cody so much, each day seems to get harder, not easier. The guilt of not seeing the signs and not being able to do more when he needed me most, physically depletes me.

I believe he is at peace now, and I pray to be reunited with him
>>
family disowned me for being gay almost 3 years ago. I doubt I'll get one of these when it happens but I'll be dead so I wouldn't care.
>>
these are the most miserable threads on /r9k/
>>
>>38698328
Beautiful smile doesn't mean in a literal superficial beauty. My mom tells me I've got a beautiful smile all the time, and I look like a dismembered testicle when I smile.
>>
>>38698460
How are you living now? With whom? What a shitty family you have.
Don't kill yourself. Turn your life around so you can shove in their faces
>>
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opMFoF5r7-U
>>
File: 1500045684338.png (313KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1500045684338.png
313KB, 555x555px
>>38698009
He looks a lot like me. I'm going to end up like him too. Soon I will become and hero.
>>
>>38697973
Red pill: Suicide is simply the result of natural selection being suppressed by decades of advancements in medicine. It's literally self-inflicted natural selection.
>>
>>38698460
Fuck that, move somewhere with a strong gay community and let them be your family.
>>
>>38698633
That's the one I wondered about most. That guy looks cool as shit, IMO. Wonder if he knew it.
>>
>>38698328
Holy fuck his family gave no shits about him.
>>
>>38698723
On behalf of his family, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0419.jpg (130KB, 749x1215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.jpg
130KB, 749x1215px
Wilkinson, Christopher Luis
24 October 2002 - 30 January 2015
Aurora, Illinois, USA

Our Remembrance
You are my heart, my soul, my everything. Love, Mom

12 years old ... wonder how he did it
>>
>>38698272
It always surprises me when a handsome person with apparently good life and loving significant other kills themselves...
This guy had everything I wanted to, the things whose absence in my life will get me killed, and even so he quit
He must've had real insanity in the back of his had. Real dark shit. The sort of thing that would make our problems seem more vain than what they already seem.
>>
>>38698620
I was thinking something closer to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOKZT4kf9_g but its about what YOU feel not what others do

Alvarez, Tyson
11 April 1986 - 28 November 2007
California

Our Remembrance
Tyson was a wonderful son. He was full of life and love until he contracted schizophrenia around 19. He suffered with this dreadful disease in loneliness and isolation for 3 years. He finally realize that he would never lead a normal life and decided to end his life. He shot himself in the head on 28 November 2007 and changed the lives of everyone who knew and loved him forever.

We will miss him forever...
>>
you never get used to these threads
>>
>>38698817
>contracted schizophrenia
Just passing to point out that you don't"contract" a mental disorder. It's not contagious, that's not the proper word for it.
But his face is familiar. I remember him from other threads like this
>>
>>38698817
Thought it was Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>38698814
Man children suicide is a dark thing
It's supposed to be literally the happiest years of your life. Innocence and no responsibilities...
Just thinking about my infancy, how fucking far away from dark thoughts like this I was... how unimaginable the idea of dieing on purpose was... And these kids actually do it. I dread to think what they were going through
>>
>>38698817
Good a burden off their shoulders no more baby sitting the schizo freak.
>>
Terry, Cody
28 June 1995 - 30 April 2011
Gaffney, South Carolina, USA

Our Remembrance
Even though you were only here for 15 years you touched so many people's heart. You will be never forgotten and always loved. Love and miss you so much. Love you man!!!
>>
>>38698460
Prove them wrong anon.
>>
>>38699007
Very unfortunate nose genetics.
>>
>>38698749
No u
sorry
>>
>>38698652
I don't think you explained it well.
Yeah, it's natural selection, but it's a result of a human's realization that their success rate is low, whether due to mental illness or self awareness, and removing themselves from the equation of the tribe/society.
It's why you see a disproportionate amount of males committing suicide. Males are 1. predisposed to mental illness and 2. have less social value.
Both lead to depression.
>>
Got any women OP? Just curious.
>>
now this is some shit i can feel with.
>>
>>38699007

SOMEBODY

>>
>>38699028
you'd have to think that played a role in his demise. poor fella.
>>
>>38699066
OP does have women, he stated in an earlier post that OP will only post males.
>>
File: 1484378945521.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1484378945521.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>when you wish these could be you but then you realize how it would affect your family
>>
>>38698652
Definitely not true. I was neglected by my parents growing up. I barely know who they are. I live with my mom and we don't even talk. We pass each other in the kitchen and don't say a word. At this point (23) I don't even want to know them. I haven't talked to my father in years, he just puts money into my bank account to buy fast food and gasoline.

>>38699066
There are many on the website facesofsuicide.com . But with experience in past threads posting women will eventually bring the "stacy/chad" posts and completely derail the thread
>>
>>38699088
yeah, threads like these normally spiral out of control when a qt gets posted. and figuring r9k is majorly about male-related issues, it would make more sense to link only those whose deaths might be a picture into the future for us.
>>
>>38699054
ITT: Retards think people committing suicide is part of a natural selection
>>
Do not weep for these people. They are free from their torments.
>>
>>38699152
Two posts in a thread and you consider it "all"

Wesling, Scott Andrew
05 September 1970 - 03 March 2008
California

Our Remembrance
My baby boy who felt so lost. Your eyes so bright, your smile so beautiful. You were loved so much by so many you didn't realize. I lost my son; the world lost an angel. You will never be forgotten and you will always be loved.
>>
>>38698460
Live long enough to write their obituaries! I look forward to some poignant comments ;:^]
>>
File: 1496871705405.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496871705405.png
11KB, 645x773px
>Tfw remembering all the times my brother attempted suicide growing up
>Tfw realizing how grateful I am that he's not one of the faces on this site

Remember your loved ones, robots. Even if they don't always show it there's at least one who's glad that you haven't killed yourself yet.
>>
I should stay out of these threads, it only makes suicide even more difficult.
>>
>>38699261
>one brother moved out before I started forming memories
>the other didn't like me, abused me
>father lived across the country for work
>mother was never around

yeah... loved ones... I'm sure my mom might be sad if I killed myself, but I and them are strangers
>>
>kill self
>someone puts your ugly face up on the site
>the first thing that will cross every visitor's mind is "I bet it's cause he was ugly"
>>
>>38699253
Literally every organic behavior is subject to natural selection. Neither of our statements suggested this was a 'selected for' trait, although you could easily make the argument. The most you can take from our statements is that it's an anomaly that is selected against.
Regardless, it's still a part of the process of natural selection. Nice try though, retard.
>>
>>38698925
>>38698814
12 years old senpai. Poor kid, it's fucked up that any child has ever commited suicide and it makes you wonder what kind of shit they had to deal with. It's sad in a really surreal way because instinctually you know people shouldn't be dying at that age.
>>
>>38698814
12 was when I started having dark thoughts
Can't imagine being at the point of suicide by then
Christ
>>
>>38698814

Its been a while since you posted so I doubt you are here, but I saw another face on the site that was around the same age.

His mother explained how he shot himself. She was in the house when he got home from a friends. He went was angry or something, went to his room, then a while later she heard a gunshot. He had taken the gun from his parents room and shot himself. Wish I could find the story right now

Personally, I was 10 when I knew my life was going to end in suicide. Its weird because I remember the change in perspective so vividly. It was 2006. I was playing guild wars. Listening to an album that had just came out. I wish I could go back before that day
>>
I started crying reading this, and I've seen things that most of you never will. If you're struggling, please talk to someone; don't keep it to yourself.
>>
>>38698026
Ayy Vermont
>>
>>38698195
>55
Damn, that's good old my dad is
>>
File: the end.png (2MB, 1249x929px) Image search: [Google]
the end.png
2MB, 1249x929px
I don't know what to do right now

>gf went to concert in a nearby town
>not wanting to be in public I didn't go
>drinking by myself
>run out of liquor, but liquor stores are closed so I have to buy beer
>drive to grocery store, on the way see gf in her car
>think about following her but don't
>text her "texting and driving? tsk tsk"
>she calls and says shes still in the other town, sitting in her car sobering up before she comes home
>know she lying
>buy my beer and drink one on the drive home, already pretty lit before this

what the fuck man, if she didn't want to hang out thats fine.. but why lie about it

its hard to find a reason anymore
>>
>>38700294
I've tried but I'm physically incapable of talking about my problems. Got a therapist and just stared at him for the whole time slot.
>>
File: 1454870577484.jpg (36KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1454870577484.jpg
36KB, 500x380px
Jesus fucking christ I can't stop reading these
>>
>>38700387
don't do it anonoriginal
>>
>>38700387
Anon she's probably just had because you didn't want to go to the concert with her
>>
>>38697986
This thread, and then the threads where robots post their pictures of when they were kids

Destroys me. Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>38700436

theres not much reason not to, I'm 23, live with my parent in the basement, have no friends I talk to aside from playing a game exactly once a week and not talking in between... the only reason I haven't yet is because I don't want to affect her, but she clearly doesn't care

>>38700473
maybe but she knows I wont go out in public its been established for so long. We tried to get together in hs and I couldnt do it. now its 7 years later and we only talk a few times a week, even though we're "dating"
>>
>>38697973
And this is why I'm waiting until my parents are gone before I an hero
At least I shouldn't have to wait long
>>
>>38700501
Do you work? Lots of people find fulfillment in a job. It's also not too late for college
>>
>>38700387
she's cheating man. call her out. it'll eat you up if you don't.
>>
>>38698814
Wtf I never even knew suicide was an option at 12. Who has dark thoughts at such a young age? godammit
>>
>>38700538
no, I should just use my parents money to buy things because they dont care,but I donate plasma occasionally to buy games/drugs

>>38700541
i just texted her saying I saw her.. guess we'll see. when I was driving behind her she turned onto a residential she had no businesss being on
>>
>>38700602
>>38700538

to clarify I haven't had a job for 3 years, it was in a factory because I figured that would have the least human interaction but it didnt. I drove home during a break after a couple months and never went back
>>
>>38699054
That doesn't support natural selection, since many people who commit suicide seem to have loving friends/family/significant other/kids. If you have children, or have a suppose with whom you can have children, then you're SUCCEEDING in the context of natural selection.

So you're both completely wrong
>>
>>38700602
Ok so right now you feel like your life is meaningless because you're just drifting along? Either school and/or work will give you direction in life.
>>
>>38700679

I'd like to have a job but I have severe avpd. I can barely drive into town. my family, who I never talk to even the one I live with, doesn't care. When I dropped out of school they didn't even notice. I'm pretty sure my dad still doesn't even know 6 years later. normally I can't even post anonymoously online but I'm pretty drunk right now

im gona go grab my dashcam to confirm myself it was her
>>
>>38700750
Sorry to hear that, maybe go for the online school meme?
>>
>>38700387
Oh FUCK get the FUCK out of here you sorry ass normal fag fuck take your retarded pussy on a pedestal bullshit and kindly direct yourself to Facebook normiegram or your personal favorite reddit
>>
>>38698328
That has got to be the most beautiful god damn smile I've ever seen.
>>
>>38700792
learning has no purpose when I cant use it

>>38700801
>hurr durr its impossible for people to know girls who are losers also
I'm 100% positive the only reason she likes me is my looks, I slightly won the genetic lottery and i'm not a fatass. its also a small town so her options are limitied whens he doesnt like closemined people
>>
>>38699108
I would be a bit happier with a chair in my shower
>>
>>38700933

I uysed to have a shower with a seat, it was pretyy nice when you're tired but need to shower

so as to not derail the thread further with my shit >>>>

Bryan, Adam
22 September 1988 - 14 March 2012
Texas

Our Remembrance
Adam if I could have you back I would not one minute goes by where I don\'t think of you or miss you! I will forever hold you in my heart! Words will never be enough to express everything I am going through without you here! If you only knew what you were worth to me!! I love you sugar with all my heart,soul and mind!...
>>
I think this one was supposed to say :you fought"

Black, Darren
23 May 1973 - 20 October 2016
London, England

Our Remembrance
You thought for what was right. But the Captain turned his back. Your sacrifice will always be remembered.
>>
Lampman, Cody Aaron
4 June 1987 - 22 January 2001
Michigan USA

Our Remembrance
A day does not go by that I don't think of you. I will forever miss you and Love you my dear Sweet Cody. Love Mom
>>
File: 1497930042082.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497930042082.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>38700913
Yet another failed normalfag seeks refuge and compassion on this board
Fuck off to reddit you do not belong on this board
>>
File: 1497354612249.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497354612249.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>38700913
Learn something you can do from home, like programming, or web dev.
>>
>>38700993
I'm so sorry, you great decider. Only you have the power to decide who can post here, and you use it so wisely haveing contributed nothing

This obit is especially weird. He shares my last name and killed himself on my birthday.

Young, Austin Taylor
28 July 1995 - 01 March 2014
Zionsville, Indiana

Our Remembrance
It was a blessing to know Austin, even if it wasn't for as long as we wanted. We love you Austin, we think of you every day man. Fly high.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1235x833px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1235x833px
>>38701049
This is fucking weird. Aside from my hair not staying so blonde we look so similar... not to mention I dont live very far way

>>38701048
I've tried before and can never come up with anything to do or make. I suck at troubleshooting and end pu just copying from whatever learning source im using
>>
Funny, he could save others but not himself.

Larnick, Mark Randall
13 November 1968 - 20 May 2011
New Bern, North Carolina, USA

Our Remembrance
Dr. Larnick was a wonderful person who cared for his patients and loved animals. I will forever miss his sweet smile and have yet to find a doctor as compassionate and caring as he was. He is deeply missed and the world has lost a beautiful person.
~~~~~~

Mark was a very special person. He was an exceptional Dr. and a wonderful compassionate man. He was always ready to help anyone in need and that included animals. Mark's friends enjoyed his quick wit and sense of humor. I was blessed to have such a loving son. We will never know the extent of his pain.

The world should have had many more years of his knowledge and compassion. Our family misses him more than we can say, but we know we will be with him again some day.
~~~~~
>>
Woodward, Cody Steven
22 November 1992 - 28 September 2012
Oak Ridge, New Jersey

Our Remembrance
Dad and I Love you with all our Heart! You will be missed every single day of our lives! You were the best son anyone could ever hope for! RIP Our Loving Son Cody. Love you Forever. Mom and Dad
>>
Kelly, Isaac Tao CHi
26 April 1986 - 06 November 2010
Houston, Texas

Our Remembrance
My Son, Isaac. He had a heart of gold. Was very understanding towards others and was dependable about helping any one out. He would listen, advice, listen, listen. He was highly intelligent, but he tried NOT to show it. He was not only my son, he was my friend. I love him and miss him so much. part of my heart was torn out when he left this world. I love you Isaac, always will.
>>
>>38700982
That fucking face kek
>implying you miss me you fucking bitch
>>
Stephenson, Joshua Aaron
04 March 1993 - 10 April 2013
Leesville, Louisiana, USA

Our Remembrance
Joshua was my middle son... He was a firecracker,with a huge heart.... He loved being around his best friends and was always the life of the party ....he had just turned 20 when he left us...and he will always be missed....
>>
File: 1437930845583.jpg (598KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1437930845583.jpg
598KB, 2304x3456px
>>38701407

his face reminds me of this
>>
>>38701358
Good riddance fag
>>
Clarke, Graham
31 December 1992 - 18 August 2010
Barrington, Illinois

Our Remembrance
Graham was a wonderful guy who could always put a smile on someones face and was willing to help someone out if they needed it. He is missed every day and will never be forgotten, we love you graham <3
>>
Bright, Aaron Michael
18 April 1990 - 11 December 2012
Florida

Our Remembrance
We love you and will miss you always. No matter how you chose to say goodbye, you deserve respect, understanding and forgiveness. Our duty is to find peace now that you have found yours.
>>
>>38698602
Not well barely able to eat enough. Living with my boyfriend fighting constantly but stuck in this situation
>>
>>38698814
Jesus he must of had it really horrible. I just started getting thoughts of wanting to die when I was 12
>>
Restifo, Katy Libbon
10 December 1989 - 30 December 2014
Schenectady, New York

Our Remembrance
Katy, my precious daughter, best friend, and the light of my life.
>>
>>38699027
I don't think it would make me happy to.
>>
>>38699108
FUCKING SAME.
dont worry comrade, we fight this together ok.
>>
>>38699253
I don't think it would make me feel any better
>>
Is it just me or do their eyes betray how they really feel. I can see that they're dead inside.
>>
>>38701672

They really do, thats one of hte reason I don;t like my photo being taken. >>38698272 I think his really give it away, even though most people on here would call him a chad and say he has no reason to kill himself. He looks depresssed as shit
>>
>>38701719
Yeah, I also try to avoid making eye contact with people, out of the fear that they might see how I feel and stay away from me.
>>
File: 139795466558.jpg (48KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
139795466558.jpg
48KB, 680x510px
>take a look at my recent birthdays and family photos
>I have the suicide stare
>>
>>38701914

>haven't had a photo taken of me for years
>every photo before that I have suicide eyes, or its too voyeuristic to see my eyes

Its a shitty feeling, im sure you know it anon

I'm just glad my family is well off enough to support me living in their basment
>>
Gregory, Lewis Christian
21 August 1973 - 04 January 2015
Coventry, United Kingdom

Our Remembrance
Darling Lewis my first born son. Only expected to live a year, you made it to 41 years before you decided to join James your younger brother. I've heard there's no disability in heaven so hope you're having a great wheelchair free and pain free life now. Always loved and sorely missed. God bless xxx
>>
McCarthy, Jason Kevin
17 September 1982 - 27 April 2009
Winter Springs, Florida

Our Remembrance
Our Simple Man...He only wanted the love of family and friends, material things in life didn't matter to him. In the blink of an eye..You soared like an Eagle to the heavens above. We will always love and miss you Jason...Love Mom, Dad, Missy & Heather.
>>
>>38698946

fuck you, my brother is schizophrenic but with medication he is more normal than you probably are. He owns his own house and has a stable job.

Better than me, suicidal and living in my parents basement, and I don't even have any "serious" medical conditions
>>
Ginter, Joshua T
31 October 1981 - 6 November 1996
Ohio

Our Remembrance
Joshua is my firstborn, the first to make me a Mom. I truly appreciate the 15 years and 6 days I had with my son. He taught me more than he will ever know, alive and now gone. I miss you Josh with every beat of my heart.
>>
>>38697973
Those remembrances are useless, I want to know why they did it.
I wanna see successful people off themselves
>>
Anyone lurking and listening to music? what is it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVWs0budK_Q

Anfeldt, Brandon John
27 May 1982 - 09 August 2004
Illinois

Our Remembrance
You left this life so soon, but you are never forgotten. You were a true caring friend to all who knew you. We miss you every day, you are forever loved and in our hearts.

Peggy and Lou Anfeldt (Mom and Dad)
>>
Bailey, Sean
28 September 1997 - 28 October 2014
Kingston Upon Hull, United Kingdom

Our Remembrance
My son Sean took his life away from me ,his dad his sisters nina and beth his brother David and nieces Lilly and millie
>>
Weber, Chad E.
12 May 1979 - 06 December 2013
Devils Lake, North Dakota

Our Remembrance
We knew you were tortured and that you thought you were alone, but you weren't. Now there is a hole in our hearts that will never be filled. We love you more than you know. We wish we could turn back the hands of time and been there when you needed us most. Why didn't you call? May your soul be at peace now. You will be an uncle again as I'm sure you know. Nathan and Kristina are having a girl. We love You and You will forever live on in our hearts. Ethan, Mathias, Zander, and Sterling (sons) Mom & Dad Kristy & Paul, Nathan & Kristina, and Kelsey (siblings) Paul, Alexis, Drew, John, Chase, and baby girl (nieces and nephews)
>>
Zink, Jamie Erin
09 November 1989 - 13 October 2003
Michigan, USA

Our Remembrance
Jamie Erin Zink was my cousin and best friend. She was loved by many and missed by more.
>>
File: 1320480258335.jpg (103KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1320480258335.jpg
103KB, 800x900px
>>38702107
This one really gets to me. They know just why he did it. I guess I hope they take some sort of comfort in that.
>>
>>38698095
>I'll see you again one day
you cant see dead people again once they are dead their brain stops functioning, unless he means seeing his skeltal remains
>>
>>38697973
>Not a day goes by that you are not missed, remembered, and loved
I'm pretty sure in this dates since 08 june 2004, to 29 july 2017, a time spanning 13 years 1 month 3 weeks and 2 days, one of those days has consisted of someone not even thinking about him

>>38698009
>. I'll mourn til the day I die
if this is implying every single day he will mourn this highly doubtful.

>>38698026
>infectious smile
i hate when people use the term infectious to describe a smile.
>I would give anything to have you here today
What a stupid statement to make? if you could bring him back if you personally murdered every single family member would you do it? No. so its a stupid thing to say
> I know I will see your bright smile again one day
how are you going to see his smile again? He is dead and since he died on the 31st of january 2000 his tissues have broken down assuming a normal burial and he is a rotting skeleton right now. there will be no smile visibile on his skelton
>>38698136
acceptable message, but calling him a "great father" after he committed suicide at the age of 32 when his children are presumably still under 16 is rather disingenuous

>>38698178
i think this one is fake

>>38698195
>handsome as a baby and an adult.
Yeah not really though.
> I'll see you soon.
once again the ambiguous i'll see you soon creeps in, are these people all planning on digging up the corpses of their dead family members for some unthinkable reason?

>>38698272
> i was the luckiest woman alive
that's very hyperbolic, simply finding a single mate who you feel you match well with is no one near close to qualifying as "the luckiest woman alive" to get such a title i would expect Extraordinary feats of mathematical odds being beaten, such as winning the lottery 3 times in a row or other various examples of extremely unlikely events that we have given meaning to that specific outcome
>but i miss him more and more every day!!
very doubtful claim i'm sure you have moved on by now.
>>
>>38702459
>took his life away from me
fucking selfish cunt couldn't even write honoring words to her son without mentioning herself REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38703488
Le edgy atheist meme
>>
>>38698915
word up, ahaha
>>
>>38703308
indeed. just another reason not to kill yourself.
>>
>>38703488
Are you having fun shitposting, anon?
>>
>>38703488
This is a joke right senpai?
>>
>>38701672
It's all in your head. I bet if you were shown random pictures of suicides and of the living you wouldn't be able to tell
>>
>>38701672
>>38703777

That's kind of like when they release mug shots of Paedos and sex attackers and people say "oh he looks like a nonce" when they just look like any bloke who's had a really shit picture taken.
>>
All of these words in remembrance all seem so disingenuous and redundant like they're predetermined mantras being repeated by robotic machines. This kind of shit only serves to disassociate me even further from reality and drive me even further to suicide. This is why I refuse to cultivate any sort of relationships or assign any value to human beings on a generalized basis. My family members are strangers to me every last one of them they straight up abandoned me but they'd be posting this sickening shit on social media fishing for likes and sympathy making it all about them. I didn't suffer for my entire fucking life just so my legacy could be turned into another person's buttplug. Not that I care about legacy, I just want a clean death, a genuine death that mirrors and represents a genuine self. No funeral, fuck those vultures. Clean and simple. Die as I lived, alone. I don't blame those who murder others on their way out, at least then people will treat your memory the same way they did when you were alive rather than vandalize it with their filthy hands.
>>
>>38700750

Did she text back. Update.
>>
>>38703488
can you do more this was funny
>>
File: IMG_3606.jpg (27KB, 352x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3606.jpg
27KB, 352x404px
Owens, Richard
1942 - 06 April 1988
United States

Our Remembrance
He made the biggest mistake of his life April 6th, 1988.
>>
>>38703880
>He made the biggest mistake of his life April 6th, 1988.
>that face
nah I don't think so
>>
>>38698095
>>38698136
>>38700970
>>38702444
these people are ugly they deserved it
>>38700952
fred durst killed himself?
>>38698814
this could have been me i had active suicidal ideation at 11 after being bullied from the second grade
>>38701564
cute i wish she would have married me instead of suciide
>>
>>38698460

>family disowned me for being gay

Good. Good.
>>
>>38704276
She would probably prefer death
>>
>>38704276
I too would rather kill myself than marry you
>>
>>38704540
go away achmed
>>
I recommend the Faces of Suicide books on amazon kindle.

Heartbreaking stuff but interesting to read.
>>
I try everyday to make it so my will to live is stronger than anything else in my mind.

It gets harder and harder.
>>
I wonder how tall all these people were
>>
>>38698816
>apparently good life
Notice that he wasn't married and had kids with her out of wedlock. That usually doesn't happen on purpose. At the age of 24 he was saddled with a litter of bastards already.
>>
>>38701202
>antagonizes others, then posts pic of self, says last name, and general area
>>
>>38702107
>James your younger brother.

>have child expected only to live a year
>disability makes his life incredibly painful
>decide to combine your flawed genetics again to do the same this to ANOTHER child
>>
>>38702467
>You will be an uncle again as I'm sure you know. Nathan and Kristina are having a girl.
>tfw mom passive aggressively compares your successes with siblings in your eulogy
>>
>>38703488
*tips fedora*

Origaynal
>>
>>38705940
hope you seriously dont think you can robot and believe in life after death
>>
File: IMG_4111.jpg (61KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4111.jpg
61KB, 640x355px
Eric "REB" Harris
April 9, 1981 - April 20, 1999
Colorado

Our remembrance. Was a pretty cool guy, he made pipe bombs, had grandiose delusions about destroying the world, and would blow your god damn head off with a shot gun. Also love KMFDM.

Dylan "VODKA" Klebold
September 11, 1981 - April 20, 1999
Colorado

Our remembrance, was a pretty gawky and tall guy, all he wanted was true love, but he never got it, so he showed and demonstrated Wrath and Natural Selection with Eric to the the Normal Fags before both became An Heroes.

To the Heroes who've gone before us. Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear Trench Coats.
>>
>>38698460
Godspeed.kill yourself quickly
>>
http://www.facesofsuicide.com/showpage.php?x=14465E21-A448-4F5B-9E90-3BF6F86CA3AD

>TEN years old
>>
>>38704710
Fuck off faggot. Everyone hates you.
>>
>>38706022
Its so fucked up.
Especially the older teenagers who have there whole lives ahead of them. Many of them are also really good looking as well
>>
you see, these threads just make me want to off myself even more. no one will ever write things like this about me while i'm alive.
>>
File: 1422863001671.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1422863001671.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
>>38698814
Oh my god, so young.
>>
>>38706145
Oh yeah faggot?
Anon has a smile that lights up the room,
>>
>>38706075
High school is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>38706166
t-thanks anon-kun.
>tfw that's the only compliment i've had in years
>>
>>38703880
I bet a baby boomer wrote that and he's their brother or something they never really gave a shit about.
>>
The worst part of reading their remembrances is that no one would miss me like that.
I would die and the world would be a better place. I have never touched anyone's heart, all I did was making people uncomfortable.

I would be that little bitter, cynic guy vanishing from this earth and there would be no clouds in the sky, only heartwarming sunshine and the people around me would feel a relieve. And yet I am the one who cant kill himself pretty sad actually
>>
>>38706064
I don't hate him. Could be a nice guy.
>>
>>38700246
>gun was accessible

S H I T P A R E N T S
H
I
T

P
A
R
E
N
T
S
>>
>>38700387
>text her "texting and driving? tsk tsk"
>she calls and says shes still in the other town, sitting in her car sobering up before she comes home

She somehow got that you knew she was in her car, but didn't figure out the implication? She's retarded and you need to get over her.

>if she didn't want to hang out thats fine

She asked you to go to a concert with her, it's not like she's rejecting you. You are rejecting her plan and she is indirectly telling you her plans are more important to her than you. A "girlfriend" doesn't go to concerts by herself. You are fuck buddies, not partners. She's a hedonist and her idea of fun is going to loud places with tons of people. You know this isn't going to work so the alpha thing to do would be to "break up" aka stop being fuckbuddies with her. If you have the self-control to give up pussy for a while. Do you have what it takes?
>>
>>38698460
Stop being a fucking faggot and prove that you don't need those niggers. live a long faggy life and hit them up in 10 years when you're shits together just to tel them fuck you.
>>
>>38698460
Do it, faggot.

ljkhnasdfgvljihasdgjhkagsdf
>>
>>38697973
does it say the way they killed themselves?
>>
>>38707528
usually not, it's just something heartfelt that their mom writes usually.
If you google their name you might find out though.
>>
File: Leslie Helen Van Epps Cargill.jpg (39KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
Leslie Helen Van Epps Cargill.jpg
39KB, 291x400px
>>38706633
Some of the remembrances are deeply bitter.
>Mom - picture from her late teens. Seriously Bi-Polar, got drunk, put a .357 Magnum to her head and pulled the trigger. Left behind 4 daughters - at the time of her death, one grown & married, one living with a BF, two in the "care" of her nasty brother and his hideously sadistic wife. Mom went through 3 divorces, had a lousily unsupportive family. She was tired of life, tired of failure, tired of being sick. Cremated, no memorial service, no cremains, nothing. Gone without a trace, except for handful of people who remember and mourn silently. I'm her third daughter, one of the handful.
>>
File: babyrage.png (2KB, 78x93px) Image search: [Google]
babyrage.png
2KB, 78x93px
>>38697973
It's a real shame they stopped letting you post pictures of yourself.
>>
>>38706633
that's retarded. stop thinking like that, if you died the world would be neither better nor worse, life would just go on and this applies to everyone one way or another. quit thinking about how people will react and just live your goddamn life the way you want to live it.
>>
File: feels.gif (606KB, 509x280px) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
606KB, 509x280px
There was an anon a while back who made a thread saying he was going to end it.
he said he was going to listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxRd_5ERYKw
I dont know what he looked like or anything but I feel he deserves to be in this thread.
>>
>>38698683
Not everyone has the same appearance insecurities you have.
>>
File: 1491634616487.jpg (66KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
1491634616487.jpg
66KB, 500x663px
>>38708741
I remember him oregon
>>
File: 1491399266917.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491399266917.png
346KB, 439x500px
It fucking breaks my heart to see all these people.
I knew someone who commited suicide not that long ago.
I`ve said this a few times, but for once Im sure. I`d do anything to change that. Anything. I didnt speak to her for a few months before she did it, but I miss her as though I spoke to her yesterday, and it just grows.
I was a kid fascinated with history at one point, I always asked myself if I could go back in time what would I do? If i could speak to anyone. Who would I speak to. Now I dont have to think, I would go back to her final moments and tell her how much she meant to me and try to stop her.
You know you really love someone, whatever way, when theres always that bit of hope that you might see them again. Not in the streets through strangers, not in my dreams but them in reality.
You wont be reading this but I miss you so much.
>>
>>38702107
but you dont go to heaven if you kill yourself though
>>
>>38706936
>gun was accessible
Shit country
>>
File: 1435197884059.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1435197884059.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
>all fucking whiteboys
Hmmmmm
>>
File: Saad Maan.jpg (26KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
Saad Maan.jpg
26KB, 599x400px
>>38707648
I would normally tell you to get out, but I'm truly sorry to hear that, femanon.
RIP
>>
>>38709524
White suicide rate is higher due to evolutionary factors and deaths of despair.
>>
>>38709672
>psuedoscience
lmaoing@you
>>
>>38709524
Nigglets and spics don't need suicide to thin the herd. They have gang shootouts and STDs to do that
>>
>>38709725
Still a lot of those people are evolutionarily successful, they had kids. Their birth rates are higher than whiteboys still, and they're willingly removing themselves from the gene pool.
>>
>>38701469
wtf I live one town away and went to the same high school. never heard of him.
>>
>>38700387

>that poorfag gun

End it
>>
>>38700387
Go to a whore-house

>>38709789
They had kids because their female peers (nigresses and spicarinasses) are culturally engineered to hatch a considerable number of offspring at a fairly young age. And of those offsprings, how many will make it to provide for the next generation?
>>
>>38709927

Check your yearbook? Maybe he was homeschooled
>>
>>38709789
Also, back then white kids outnumbered colored ones. Hence, it is logical that they dominate the statistiques.
>>
>>38701564
>Only 8 days younger than me

Noooooooooooo, she should be with me
>>
File: .jpg (58KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
58KB, 1080x1080px
>>38708741
I remember this man. They say you don't die until you disappear from the very last person's memory.
>>
>>38698460
end it now you fucking bug-chaser
>>
>>38709702
It's literally not though. Has to due with individualism which evolved based on environment (mainly due to farming practices, wheat vs rice being the main examples.) Rice farming regions evolved with more collectivist mindsets. Wheat farming regions, individualistic.

Individualist societies tend to have higher suicide rates than collectivist ones.
Although there are some exceptions like Japan, (cultural issues) they are few.
>>
>>38709702
Here's some easy sources to find too...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/05/08/310477497/rice-theory-why-eastern-cultures-are-more-cooperative
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/culture-conscious/201407/cultural-values-and-the-likelihood-suicide
>>
>>38702467
>We knew you were tortured
>Why didn't you call?
Jesus fucking Christ
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.