[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking did it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
I fucking did it, r9k. Today I vented out to my mom and now I will never talk to her again.

>Be at mom's side of family reunion
>Everyone is astonished how different me and my little brother grew up
>Little brother is 16 and is a literal Chad at his school
>God tier facial aesthetics because he was breastfed
>I'm 25 and have recessed chin, big nose, big eyes, and recessed jawline
>My cousin points out that I'm more ugly than my brother
>I mumble "its all because he was breastfed"
>Everyone laughs but me
>Mom notices Im serious
>"Oh anon its ok you didn't want to get breastfed"
>That's when I lose my shit and tell her that I could've had a different lifestyle that would've made me happy
>Tell her the times I got rejected and judged because of my looks
>Basically redpill her and everyone on the importance of looks
>Everyone looks at me in shock
>Lose all my autism and tell her I wish I had a time machine back to 1992 and punch her for not breastfeeding me
>At this point my face is red and I continue to sperg
>Tell her how she had the knowledge to not cut my dick but was stupid when it came to breastfeeding
>Couldn't take anymore so I left

I fucking hate her for ruining my fucking life. She basically used me as a scrapegoat and now tells me with a smug that she's happy she had me so my brother wouldnt suffer the same mistakes she did to me. She's calling me at the moment but I wish she fucking died.
>>
>>38697378
You're fucking retarded
What the fuck are you a literal retard?
>>
>>38697541

Fuck off my thread you dumbfuck
>>
>>38697378
Good boy. Now rape her.
>>
>>38697378
Its not too late to suck her tiddy
>>
guys, does anyone know what the fuck is wrong with OP? dude breast feeding does nothing to your looks, stop blaming your ugliness on others
>>
>>38697378
This is bait, right?

>blame everything on other people
>because you weren't breastfed

I'll admit I'm new here but is this really a meme? Kids are ugly because they weren't breastfed? Sounds like someone's got mommy issues.
>>
>>38697784
This.

OP, no amount of breast milk could ever cure your autism.
>>
File: 1483683580778.jpg (43KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483683580778.jpg
43KB, 450x600px
>>38697378
>At family reunion
>One of my weird cousins is there, he never talks but when he does it's about anime
>I hear my other cousin say something to the group of people over by him and they all laugh. Haha he's such a cool dude, we've banged so many chicks at the clubs together... Love that dude
>Weird cousin starts yelling something incoherent
>Something about breast milk
>He's mad that his mom won't let him drink her breast milk
>Wtf, he's like 35 and he still wants breast milk?
>This explains it all, he's mentally retarded or autistic or something
>I don't even dislike him anymore for his bad looks I just sort of feel sorry for him, like he's a disabled puppy
>Every time I see him I think about how he screamed at his mom for not letting him have her breast milk when there was perfectly good alcohol at the party
>What the fuck
>See him the next month
>"Hey anon what's up! Long time no see!"
>He responds with a half-hearted "hey"
>Internally remember his breast milk desires
>I will never respect this man-baby again
>Does he have a diaper fetish too?
>Wtf...
>>
>>38697784
I think it might. I never had breast milk as a kid, and my siblings all did and are taller than me
>>
>>38697541
He's not wrong though. Not breast feeding your children should be considered child abuse and you should be put in prison for it.
>>
>>38697784
>stop blaming your ugliness on others

What?

Blaming your parents for your ugliness is perfectly reasonable. They are literally culpable for your DNA.

They even use DNA tests in court, you fucking mongoloid.

I'm not even OP.
>>
>>38697717
This. You know what you must do.
OriginaI
>>
File: vertical-growthramus-remodel-2.jpg (162KB, 852x433px) Image search: [Google]
vertical-growthramus-remodel-2.jpg
162KB, 852x433px
>>38697860
>>38697784
>>38697832

t. brainlets

op isnt referring to the actual milk, he's referring to the fact that sucking on a breast as a baby makes the mandible and maxilla forward, thus making a much mkre attractive profile.
>>
File: 1467878609946.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1467878609946.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
>>38697378
>breastfeeding determines appearance
>>
I think this fucker drank pure vaccine instead of milk/formula considering the intensity of his autism
>>
>>38698025

>drank pure vaccines

Umm... what?
>>
>>38697378
Just don't talk to her right now, you obviously don't get along and there are other families you can be a part of. Your mother seems to be toxic towards you and so do your other relatives, forgive them but be careful. If they make a sincere effort to change their attitude towards you then you should talk with them again.
>>
>>38697989
I wasn't breastfed and my skull looks normal.
Plus, what's the difference between sucking on a breast and sucking on a bottle?
>>
>>38697378
Kill yourself, fucking autist.
Literally what the fuck, can't you just fucking accpet that it's your fault?
"uuh its because im cut"
"uhh its because this and that was wrong"
no its because of you faggot
>>
>>38698050
He's making a reference to the crackpot theory that vaccines cause autism.
>>
>>38697541
Kill yourself and everyone you know.
Nobody likes you.
>>
>>38698050
Pure unadulterated chemtrail vaccine, yes sir.
>>
>>38697378
I was breastfed and I'm an ugly fuckup loser with all the same features you listed.
>>
At least I'm not this autistic holy shit
>>
>get all music stolen by Ijewnes
>finally remember this artist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Tx7Xf7r0s [Embed]
>want to listen to it several times, put it on while at work
>bosses' son died
Is my love for this song offensive to her?
>>
>>38698144

>and my skull looks normal

post a side profile pic
>>
>>38698144
Waiting for an answer to this.
>>
>>38698304

This.

>inb4 its some numale with a shit profile like OP
>>
File: me irl.jpg (216KB, 853x1113px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
216KB, 853x1113px
>>38698304
>>38698417
Here you go
ornagelle
>>
>>38698304
>>38698417
Whats the difference between sucking on a tit and sucking on a bottle?
>>
>>38697378

Oh my God.

Anon, You are a hero.

You having the balls to do that? At the cost of public image? I'm not joking, I wish I had the balls to do that.
>>
File: smiley-laughing-and-pointing.png (110KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
smiley-laughing-and-pointing.png
110KB, 500x386px
>>38698434

>that tiny forhead
>recessed jawline
>tiny neck
>no cheekbones
>calls that "normal"

holy fucc you look like a pedophile
>>
>>38698144
Nothing but natural mothers milk is important for a child both for growths and bonding
Formula is cheap and useless why the fuck do you think women produce milk for fucking giggles?
>>
>>38698708
Anon, I hope you realize that mothers pump milk from their breasts, pour it into bottles, and then feed it to their kids.
You're right that it does not have the same bonding effect, but the kid is still getting the same nutrition.
Also, please note that the question you were answering was framed in the context of skull shape. Not bonding/nutrition.
>>
>>38698534
How do you look like a sexuality?
Why are you such a dumb cunt mate?
>>
>>38698434
your skull shape looks normal
>>
>>38698762
When the ever loving fuck did I say mothers milk is different in a bottle or a nip?
Bottle plus formula is worst then just the natural way.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>38698763

>being this mad because someone who isnt his mom is giving him an honest opinion on his looks
>>
>>38698793
>When the ever loving fuck did I say mothers milk is different in a bottle or a nip?
It was implied when you quoted my post: >>38698144
in which I posed the question of what difference there was between sucking from a bottle or a breast. You seemed to have assumed that I was talking about formula when I mentioned bottles. I was not. So you went on the formula vs breastmilk tangent when the original question was whether sucking on a breast or a bottle made a difference on skull shape development.
>>
>>38697378
yeah, blame others for all of your problems, that is a good strategy
>>
>>38697784
you're beyond retarded, please stop posting here
>>
>>38698284
This song is about a dead son? I always thought it was about the vocalists regrets about a girl he left behind in Michigan. In fact a lot of Lord Huron's lyrics seem to be about/inspired by the same person and the feelings they inspired for Ben Schneider. A lot of their songs are downright fucking suicidal if you listen beyond the upbeat westerny sound.
>I was ready to die for you baby, doesn't mean I'm ready to stay
>I only knew most of you, some of you, now none of you
>Take me back to the night we met
>Follow me into the endless night, I can bring your fears to life
>I have seen what the darkness does
>Good for nothing is the name they'll remember me by
>Do you know what loneliness does to a man? Turn him into the walking dead
I love their music because of this, it's grim, funny, and bitterly uplifting all at the same time. I also relate to it a lot, that gets me down.
>>
ITT: lotta broscience
>>
>>38698434
>not white
nothing else matters, you will always be inferior
>>
>>38698763

He meant that you look like an average pedophile but it's not surprising that you didn't get it due to the size of your tiny forehead.
>>
>>38697902
undervalued post
>>
File: Grinning Frenchman.png (188KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
Grinning Frenchman.png
188KB, 396x382px
>>38697378
This cannot be real.
I refuse to believe anybody can be this retarded.
>>
>>38698901
Yeah I didn't think it related either, good to know. That last lyric appeals to me as well. I liked "The Man Who Lives Forever" because I also wanted to find a woman I would spend eternity with.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.