[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi people, you may remember me form late night, anyway i sent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: anti-social robot.jpg (110KB, 1242x749px) Image search: [Google]
anti-social robot.jpg
110KB, 1242x749px
hi people, you may remember me form late night, anyway i sent this to my long term relationship girl, and i just want to know if you think it was a good or bad idea

>I really hate how I have to do all the work in the conversation. It's really hard for me to care when it's like pulling teeth to talk to you.

>Like could you try not being so fucking autistic for once in your life.

>I really am pissed that I wasn't able to be with you my entire life.

>I just wanted to be loved and have someone that understands me for so long. I've missed out on so many life events, had so much bullshit piled on me for no fucking reason, had the world seemingly conspire to make me suffer

>Now I just want everyone to suffer. Even the idea that someone out there might not treat me like shit makes me want to kill them. Just rip their spine off their body. It's too late now you stupid fucking cunt. The damage is done, no way for me to change now.

>Why should anyone feel happy? At this point I get the most joy from seeing animal abuse videos.

>The world wants me to hurt people. There is no other reason for me to keep getting these feelings except so that I will have no empathy for others. People either hate me or are scared of me. At least let me given them a reason to. No one you know has encountered even a bit of the suffering I have. Do you know how heart broken it is to see fear in someone's eyes when they are alone with you? It's the worst feeling in the world. just wanting to feel close to someone and they just can't wait to get away from you.
>>
>Like why should your brother be happy? Why shouldn't I just make something up to the parole board so he goes back to prison? I despise people like him, just because we might be related I'm supposed to change how I feel? He at least got to meet his father, I'll never be able to because of you. He actually has some sort of life, he's achieved way more at least socially. and is clearly much better mentally and emotionally than i will ever be

>And this will be another reply that won't get responded to. It's been a year of trying to reach out and I've given up. At this point expect every reply to be a few words but mostly picture of my cock, some dirty talk, and animal abuse photos.

>drop dead. and you know whats the worst part about those 2 words. I would probably never even know if you did die. going a long time without talking is the norm, no matter what i'll just be thinking, "she'll respond when she's ready, eventually she'll respond" and it might be years down the line. I'll still be replying back, month after month, as my brain slowly dies out. you know, you started out saying that i was a good person, you didn't even know me, and yet you still said that, you know because thats just the way people are supposed to respond to things like that.

end of transmission
>>
>>38697358
>>38697385
Just recommend that she should talk more holy shit
>>
>>38697398
yeah, sorry about that. there is some background stuff to this relationship. But basically the only reason i'm not some amazingly successful chad is because of her. instead i'm a robot and will soon be a wizard
>>
>>38697358
Jesus Christ... This is an absolute abortion. The reason that you're a wreck has nothing to do with her. Period. End of transmission. An "amazingly successful Chad" isn't derailed by one person whom he doesn't need to have in his life.

You should have sent your first two sentences and left it at that.
>>
>>38698147
basically she is the only reason for an early separation with my family that i had gone through.

ok, i don't want to say all the details.

but i'll agree, i did overkill
>>
>>38698213
How did she respond to this?
>>
>>38698244
>inb4
>k.
>>
>>38698244
nothing yet, like i said, she takes about a month to reply. I just wanted to ask you all to confirm how much i fucked up by emailing this to her and how i destroyed the only good thing in my life and how i will regret this forever.

Also i'm not replying until she says something
>>
>>38698332
Honestly I think that you should hope that she never responds. You need to sort yourself out. Get your head together. If you never speak to her again or at least for a long time that may be a good thing.

Gain some self respect. Realize that your own experiences have some worth to you and don't require her. Pull back. This is a pathological obsession and it will ruin you if you don't master it. You need to rebuild your understanding of the world from the ground up. Then you can try again with her or someone else.
>>
>>38697385
>just because we might be related I'm supposed to change how I feel?
you and her might be related? HOT
>>
>>38698381
lol, yeah like i said, some family drama that she played the whole role in.

>>38698381
i hope someone rapes your daughter Jordan Peterson
>>
>>38698649
I'm not mentally unstable or spiteful and bitter like you, but I know how hope can be suffering.

Hoping someone will finally respond to you after months, they forget you but you know forget them.
>>
>>38698772
thanks its just i truely thought this time would be different. she is literally the greatest human being ever, and for the world to seemingly dangle this great person and this amazing life that i will forever be forbidden to have. it just is maddening
>>
>>38698883
>she is literally the greatest human being ever
No, she's not. That's the kind of poisonous thinking that you have to extricate yourself from.
>>
>>38698911
fine, she is the woman that has treated me the best out of the dozens i have interacted with
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.