[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: white knight.png (74KB, 182x289px) Image search: [Google]
white knight.png
74KB, 182x289px
Hey, /r9k/. I need genuine advice. I want to know how to not look like a white knight. You see, I have been texting this girl recently and I make small talk like what type of music she likes or what have you done. I want to be a little bit more easygoing and friendly. I want to be more confident and not come across as needy. Maybe a tiny bit abrasive. IDK, I just feel like I'm being too much of a nice guy. Also what qualifies as orbiting? As a younger guy, I need some advice as throughout high school, I had little experience with how to get with a girl, and a lot of my interactions came across as awkward even if they liked me. Should I worry about it or should I just let things flow naturally?
>inb4 not your personal blog, just need advice from people with more experience
>inb4 none of us have experience, somebody here has to out of many users.
>>
>>38697215
please help me cope
>>
>>38697215
Just ask them to hang out and don't share to much, and don't ask her too much over text. The goal is to become something she is interested in and not just a friend. Stop texting randomly and let them text you first. But most of all you have to go hang out with them. You'll know pretty much after the first time if it's worth pursuing.
Source: not a NEET KHHV
>>
>>38697272
Cope with what? You have to know what the problem is before you can come up with a solution.
>>
>>38697371
I was going to ask plz, but u no what goes down
>>
>>38697351
Should I ask her to hang out? Where is a good place to hang out?
>>
>>38697215
Be yourself, fellow anon. also have a metric boatload of confidence.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.