[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Original LIVE awkward position PLS HELP!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20170728_23_12_05_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170728_23_12_05_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Okay what has happened. My friend (inb4 reeeee he has friends) is house sitting for one of his friend's relatives some wealthy people. Not due back home till tomorrow.

Tonight he invites me over because he feels lonely in this aesthetic house. I get there the place is opulent something you would see out of a fucking interior design magazine.

So we watch some shite on Netflix, drink beer and eat pizza, you know normie shit. We go to bed at 2:30ish(UK time). I get a shower because I feel like shit. I hear a car pull up to the drive.

My ass fell to the floor like a prolasped bodybuilder. I froze. It dawned on me. I am a naked 6ft, wet, bearded, heavy man, who looks like a hobo, standing (at this point) bollock naked in their bedroom.

The key turns. Shit shit shit!
Still standing there naked, frozen in autistic fear. My friend is in the bedroom at the back, I'm near the front entrance. Fuck!!!

Run to my phone, message my friend. No answer seconds feel like hours. They walked past the bedroom. My heart beat slowed down a bit. Hear them watching TV (its now 3:40am). Still in the bedroom but fully dressed on the made bed. Not wanting to get in out of awkwardness.

What do guys?

Pic related.
>>
>>38696893
The normie thing: go out and introduce yourself as anon's friend, and then find your friend or leave. Be polite and respectful.

The robot thing: jump out the window and hope they don't loose the hounds on you.

If you're a bong, they can't even shoot you, so there's really nothing to be afraid of besides awkwardness.
>>
>>38696973
>>38696973
>If you're a bong, they can't even shoot you,
Not even true.
And besides by this logic theres no crime either eince they *cannot* commit it because illegal
>>
>>38696973
Okay, so my friend brought me here, I didn't drive, so I can't just leave. As it is a good 30 miles from where I live. Plus the place is locked anyway, included most of the windows I think. Just going to have to introduce myself awkwardly I think in the morning. I did not want to do that!
>>
>>38696973
And how do I just go out and introduce myself. They don't know who the fuck I am. They'll freak out.
>>
>>38697050
>richfags are going to commit manslaughter
Unlikely.
>>
>>38697072
>Just going to have to introduce myself awkwardly I think in the morning.
If this is an option, then do it.
>>
>>38697107
Accidental manslaughter. Theyre rich so they will pay people to make anons body disappear anyway dumbass.
>>
Forgot to mention they have basement floor. Pretty sure my friend mentioned something about hunting.
>>
>>38697203
Thats called a dungeon anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.