[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto.amv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

File: calderacera.jpg (133KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
calderacera.jpg
133KB, 900x600px
I backed some roasties the fuck out today, triggered proper, then verbally checkmated while I

winked and strolled on. Scenario is university campus in the damn summer (read: practically

nobody around) and there is a big circular fountain 40' in diameter doing its damn job kind of

in the middle of things. Maybe a dozen passersby in an hour, one of which being myself at

around 2 this afternoon.

There were four people splashing around in the fountain, having a good time... I was kind of

jelly. When I was nearer I saw it was two girls in typical girl shorts and tank tops, then two

more (girls) in cargo shorts and flannel. In july. I wasn't in a hurry so I stopped on the

edge and asked if they would leave if I got in the fountain with them. They were surprisingly

receptive. I didn't really want to jinx whatever I might have going for me at this point so I

just took my shoes off and got into the almost knee-deep water. It was cool. Cavorting around

I learned their names, let's call them girls 1, 2, A, and B.
>>
File: cera cheese.jpg (874KB, 4224x2376px) Image search: [Google]
cera cheese.jpg
874KB, 4224x2376px
When they introduce themselves 1 and 2 are the "female" females, who I catch holding hands and think "Well I guess I stand no chance there." But what perplexed me was when girl A introduced herself, it was with a boys name - then she said "And this is B, my boyfriend" (who also had a boys name). I laughed right then and there, hard too... I guess that was the wrong thing to do then, because A just gets insta-defensive and asks if I "Have a problem with that?" I was careful with my wording here, expecting a shitstorm if I didn't coolface this just right.

I stared at the four of them then, and turned to 1 and 2. Saying, "I totally understand being a lesbian." Then turning to A and B continuing, "I don't quite get why you two aren't though." I did it again, triggered some hypersensitive roasties that needed to know that their opinion is "more right" than mine... A retorts quoting some nonsense about "free love between anyone." And goes on about how "he" can be a boy who has a boyfriend, making them both gay dudes. S/he completely neglects mentioning the genetalia that both of these "gay men" have. I just wanted to know why they weren't all lesbians, something my browser history proves I'm a fan of.
>>
File: ceracouch.jpg (157KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ceracouch.jpg
157KB, 1100x1100px
1 and 2 become A's hype women and just start backing A up on everything. B remains silent. They keep saying this shit about love between everyone should be free, no matter who they are, who they identify as, who they want to be. We should just love everyone all the time no matter what blah blah blah. They aren't realizing they're putting more tension on the springs here... I turn to B because she was silent this whole time and just say calmly, "I get that you were born a way that doesn't fit who you feel you are, that's totally okay. I get that your definiton of love is your own and it can manifest in many ways. But don't you see a fallacy (lol) here?" Before she could even speak A bursts forth with more shit and just says "You're wrong to hate any form of love." I knew exactly the word that would get her to shut her fucking mouth for a moment, a word I guessed would resonate with at least A or B if not both...

"Pedofiles?" Blank fucking stares. Good. "If I'm supposed to accept and love everyone who loves anything, and believe their love definitely not wrong, you need to love pedofiles at the same time for loving what their brains tell them to love. If you want to call them sick perverts, you're a hypocrite. People rape animals that they love, is that cool too? Just call yourselves lesbians and get it over with." It's my anecdotal opinion backed without confirmed research, but a lot of the lesbians I know have some kind of physical or sexual trauma at SOME point before they "realized" they were gay (basically got grossed out/scarred by dudes) and that's super fine too. The reverse traps are EVEN MORE LIKELY (y'know based on the three IRL ones who actually shared that shit with me and said it's common themselves). Pedofiles would be a trigger word for SOMEONE in the group, who might see I had a point.
>>
File: ceracigarettes.jpg (67KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
ceracigarettes.jpg
67KB, 400x267px
I knew I had to get out of the fountain now. But just before I did I asked B, who had yet to utter a word, "Its easier to just be lesbians." She finally says something, because A was still mouth agape with what I want to believe was the mental equivalent being raped again. B says "I thought we were lesbians."

I winked and got the fuck out of that fountain.
>>
File: 1390448785166s.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1390448785166s.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
>>38696626

Whuauhhht....

originalasmo
>>
File: 1491863031804.jpg (40KB, 261x260px) Image search: [Google]
1491863031804.jpg
40KB, 261x260px
dumb vapid SJW cunts are always like "love is love, please be tolerant". As soon as pedophiles are in the equations its "gross, pedo's should be hanged!". It too perplexes me, that there is a dissonance in beliefs. I remember in like 2004, gay rights was the equivalent of trans rights. Society is getting more degenerate.
>>38696626
They claim to be tolerant, but will be just as equally assholes to something trivial.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.