[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i net get friendzoned?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

how do i net get friendzoned?
>>
>>38695974
ouch,
easy just dont be a beta cuck
>>
make a move on her, ask her out.
>>
>>38695974
I'll tell you when I figure it out, OP.
>>
>>38695974
>get /fit/
>don't aim high
9's and above will cuck even Chads, the important thing to realize here is Chads don't comprehend the meaning of the word. They don't see themselves as cucks or Chads, they see themselves as men and women as either faithful (to them) or whores.
>socialize with men
Women don't like friendless loners. Even friendless loner women generally want their men to have at least a few tightknit friends.
>>
>hahahaha

Kek this poor kid.
>>
Don't make friends its worked for me. And maybe don't make inappropriate statements on social media embarrassing everybody involved
>>
He has a good face but is likely a manlet. Unlucky.
>>
>>38696236
>Women don't like friendless loners. Even friendless loner women generally want their men to have at least a few tightknit friends.
Can confirm. Have been dumped because of this 3 times in my life.
>>
>>38695974
the friendzone doesn't exsist, faggot. You're just not fuckable. Woman, though conniving cunts, still have standards.
>>
>>38696236
Very true. You need tightknit friends that aren't total losers as well. If your tightknit group of friends are people you met at anime club it's going to be bad.
>>
>>38696236
>Women don't like friendless loners.
this is false. a lot of women are into loners so long as they are interesting enough. idk i'm a friendless loner shut in and i have bimbos all over muh shlong because they thing i'm dark and mysterious n shit.

>>38696266
>greentexting "hahahaha"
learn how to use 4chan, faggot
>>
>>38696400
>had gf I prioritized over my friends
>spent all my spare time with her
>started falling out with my friends, becoming more and more weird
>she dumps me because I'm too weird and basically don't socialize with anyone but her
Also I guess I gave her enough confidence to finally come out of her "muh neglected child" shell, but this time the meme was true where I made her better and she proceeded to dump me for the man she was now good enough to get.

I GAVE YOU A YEAR OF MY LIFE YOU EAST COAST SLUT I SPENT EVERY DIME ON YOU AND YOU DUMPED ME ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AND SENT ME SNAPS OF YOU AND THE DUDE YOU HOOKED UP WITH AT THE BAR THAT NIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but on a serious note fuck I'm glad that whore isn't in my life anymore.
>>
>>38696502
Rough. At least you've learned something.
>>
File: everyone_is_stupid.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
everyone_is_stupid.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>>38696461
"learn how to use 4chan, faggot"
>he
>thinks
>I
>don't
>know
>how
>to
>13375p34k
[Spoiler]what a fucking faggot holy shit underage b& pls mods[/Spoiler]
>>
>>38695974
benis in babiba
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.