[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about her. Tell me about the one who got away, anon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png
70KB, 1147x609px
Tell me about her. Tell me about the one who got away, anon.
>>
File: 1497073560866s.jpg (6KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497073560866s.jpg
6KB, 229x250px
>tfw realized never been in a situation with one getting away because of homeschooling
>>
She's married and pregnant now. She's a cellist in a notable orchestra, a career I'm sure she finds fulfilling. She looks happy.

It's been a long time now, so there isn't as much despair or longing, but I still feel sad and I wish I could just be happy for her. Even though it was a decade ago, I can still remember the brief time we spent together and how I was too scared to start a relationship.

What makes these girls stick in your mind for ages is 'proof' that you could have been with that person. She asked me out, and I said no, even though I wanted to say yes.
>>
>>38695768
She's all I ever wanted. She left me well over a year ago, and I miss her so fucking much. I think about her more than my boyfriend. (Inb4 normie- I'm a schizophrenic trap with borderline alcohol addiction, no friends, and no skills)
She was something that can't be replaced. I didn't think girls like her could still exist. She was a light 5/10, but had a heart of gold. She had longish dyed hair (usually blue), and dressed like she was straight out of a late 2000s anime club. She helped me stop drinking. She helped me stop cutting. She'd always text me goodmorning and goodnight, leave love notes in my sketchbook, and wouldn't leave me alone if she didn't think I was doing okay. She was awkward and shy, but opened up around me. She never wanted sex, but she'd cuddle me and have me rub her belly for hours. She was my everything. We were together for exactly six months. I remember the night before she left she didn't text me or anything, and I was getting worried. In the morning I woke up to her telling me she's leaving. I didn't ask her why.
>>
>>38695946
Now she dates some asshole that ignores her most of the time and is borderline abusive. The guy I'm with now lives over an hour away, and has ignored me for the past week+. He reads all my messages, he just doesn't reply. He's always active with his friends on Facebook and instagram though
>>
She has some new, rich boyfriend. They've been going to exotic places on holiday like Egypt, Italy etc. I was from a poor family and she was middle class. Despite that we were content with just cuddling each other all day, she was like that. All she wanted was someone to love and someone to love her. She desperately tried to find someone after I left her, I was angry because I thought she was a whore but really she was just looking for the intimacy I took away from her. I realise this now, and I don't blame her for it anymore, however I'm worried I changed her for good.

She was timid and polite but after I tore her apart she turned into a bitch. We had a breif stint together again but I was a crazy substance abuser. I saw however that she hadn't changed, when I got her in an intimate setting she was still the same beautiful person I fell in love with all those years ago.

In truth me leaving her effected me more than it did her. She has graduated university with a good degree, has a great relationship, friends and things couldn't be any better for her. Me on the other hand, pretty much the opposite. In truth we were both too immature for each other. I was fucked up and didn't even realise she had feelings for me I was so self-centred, but she was fucked up and didn't realise that my own issues were the reason I fucked her over, she took the blame on herself (not that I excuse my behaviour, but it shows her immaturity).

I hope I can find someone to be happy with just as she has, but I fear I'm too fucked up for that. No one will give me a chance the way I am, currently. I'm happy for her but deep down I hope I can bump into her somehow and we can talk and maybe we can be together but I don't indulge in this fantasy too much.

I'm happy for her but so angry with how my life has turned out. I wonder if I deserve it for my self-centredness, not just with her but I realise I take blame for the selfish actions I took when I was young.
>>
she started dating a mormon before i figured out that she was the ideal gf of yore
>>
File: 1494266290295.gif (1010KB, 496x539px) Image search: [Google]
1494266290295.gif
1010KB, 496x539px
Some gal named Arlen.
she never loved me but I still think about her all the time.
but after deleting all her pictures and conversations her face is still ingrained into my mind, I still have the occasional nightmare that involves her and the rage I built up of not even uttering a word to me, literally.

eh but in the off chance that she reads this, don't blame ya self I hope whoever you are with treats you right since I wasn't enough.

sorry for pronouncing your name wrong all the time, I would blame my Spanish but you did remind me a couple of times that I did it wrong, am just really forgetful.
>>
File: br.jpg (16KB, 166x185px) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
16KB, 166x185px
She's gorg asian qt.
She's bananna, yellow outside, white inside.

In 7th - 10th grade I used to go to her house and hang.
Invited me to see interstellar with her in her basement. She was still dating her 8th grade bf.
Talk to her all the time, but I had huge sexual tension. She kinda knew.
Wen't on a "triple" date in 9th grade. We went on all the rides together. I wasn't even her date.
Tfw we actually talk about sex / sexuality a lot.
Convos are pretty real.
Holy shit I want to enter her so badly.

>be me before 11th grade AP week
I told her all my deepest darkest thoughts, half as a immature joke and half as a cry for help.

>lolicon
>impregnation fantasies
>decapitated baby mice with a shovel
>tried to poison her 8th grade bf
>planned to poison this senior guy who asked another junior crush to prom

She reported me to the school. Was suspended 9 days for making "threats". Got it reduced to 5.

Got a trespassing restraining order for her house against me.

Blocked on fb by both crushes.

I wrote her and the other crush an apology letter and that I wasn't thinking when I was talking. Said I'll still respect their space cuz school told me I couldn't even make eye contact with them for rest of HS.

They reported me again for harassment. Got suspended again for 1 day for "insubordination" because sending the letter was making contact with them.

Rep plummets every friend of her friends know I'm scum. Best friend almost leaves me cuz he's only getting her side of things.

tfw cry literally everyday
tfw panic when I see her dad / mother walking in our neighborhood.

holy shit crush#1 broke up with her 5 years boyfriend because of something as petty as "arguments". you'd think they have this worked out by now.

>means i had a chance with her whole time cuz of their paper-thin relationship

holy mother shit

she starts dating some asshole band guy
>has guy attention problems? idk but idc

Why did I fucking do this. How can I make this right?
>>
>>38697992
hmmm, okay so here's the problem.

you're insane and you need leave those poor people alone.
not only have you burnt your bridges, you made sure that the other end of that unpassable path is now reinforced with barbed wire, turrets, and landmines.
making sure that if you get anywhere near that broken bridge destroys your life, more than it already is.

here is some advice, move and start somewhere new.

here have some GAS GAS GAS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

god damn takumi is a drag racing legend
>>
She was so confusing and sent me so many mixed signals. I never really ended up getting anywhere with her, just confused. She ended up transferring to a different school and we haven't talked for a year. But about a week ago she 'accidently' included me in a group text with 1 other person. I don't know if she did it to get my attention or what, but its frustrating and confusing, since I still think about her all the time.
>>
File: 1501110621004.jpg (42KB, 529x449px) Image search: [Google]
1501110621004.jpg
42KB, 529x449px
>>38695768
They all got away. Before they even got closer.
>>
File: Lain (24).png (636KB, 1068x1626px) Image search: [Google]
Lain (24).png
636KB, 1068x1626px
>>38697992
Also poison is shit for assasinations, so are shootings and stabbings.

this is a joke but you know there's this new show they are gonna air called Manhunt: Unabomber
AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING AT ALL YOU KNOW, just saying how the only way he got caught was because he was probably the only one that fit the bill in making such sophisticated tools, if he was truly a ghost he probably wouldn't have never been caught.

JUST SAYING, a joke you know.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

am not responsible for shit.
>>
File: scanning.jpg (137KB, 1397x786px) Image search: [Google]
scanning.jpg
137KB, 1397x786px
I'm ethnically Serbian, she was a Turk
I met her on 4chan and while it started out just as a long distance friendship I figured out pretty quickly that I had feelings for her. She really was different from the other girls, and it was the first time I felt affection for a woman. I hurt me so much, but I knew it wasn't healthy for me to keep talking to her and it was never going to work. In May I told her how I felt one day and then told her we should stop talking. She asked me to think about what I was doing but I was steadfast. Its been four months, and it still hurts. I thought was doing the mature thing, that LDR's were memes and shit but I was really just protecting myself from pain.

I loved her, I still do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.