[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/that kid/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: wojak_by_toshitne-d8sqsel[1].png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_by_toshitne-d8sqsel[1].png
242KB, 1024x1024px
>That autistic kid who would angrily finger kids that he likes
>That kid who did a backflip, shouted "SUPRISE, COCKSUCKER" and tried to staple the teacher to the wall
>>
>>38695691
>That kid who did a backflip, shouted "SUPRISE, COCKSUCKER" and tried to staple the teacher to the wall
kek
>>
>>38695691
>that kid who would wear a toga everyday, and on occasion repicla armour which the romans would wear, thing is my and my mates were the only ones who could understand him, as he conversed in latin casually.
>>
>>38695691
How successful was the stapling?

>that fedora wearing kid that said he went on 4chan to everybody
>>
>That kid who got in trouble for sticking his dick in a dead squirrel
>>
>that kid who drew pictures of Barney the Dinosaur and the Teletubbies being tortured and mutilated in various ways and showed all his friends
I just found my old notebooks. What the fuck was wrong with me?
>>
>>38695722
He actually got the teacher stapled for a good 5 seconds, but she managed to get out.
>>
>>38695769
Edit: With her clothes, not by the skin. kek
>>
>That kid who slept under the trailers
>>
>that popular but friendly chad who died in a drunk driving accident
>>
>>38695691
>That kid who cried everyday day in class and his mom had to come to school to calm him down.
>That kid who chased his mom as she was leaving the school begging her not to leave him.
>>
File: 1465143040010.jpg (126KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1465143040010.jpg
126KB, 633x758px
>>38695691
>that friendly kid who killed himself because he was abused at home
>>
>the kid that tried forcing mexican kids to eat the glue from gluesticks
>>
>>38695691
>that kid who was directly bullied into bullying another kid

sorry nick
>>
>>38695711
Unironically the most patrician man on the planet.
I want to learn Latin just so I sound like a satanist,
>>
>>38696554
>Latin
>satanist
what does it have to do with satanism?
>>
>That one gay kid that jizzed on another kids gym clothes

I will fucking end him
>>
>that kid who spent recess in the dumpster
>>
>>38695691
>that kid whose such a loser he gets beaten up by the new kid in school and considers him his best friend.
>>
>that fat autistic kid who would break down in the middle of class because the work was too hard
>that scene whore with rainbow hair who pierced her fingers with metal hooks and then showed the teacher
>that kid who pretended to be retarded on purpose and always made edgy jokes (that was me)
>that adhd kid who would constantly act out during class and ask people random questions
>that asian girl that went from stereotypical good asian girl freshman year to hardcore druggie/crackwhore senior
>that gay kid who was the only guy on the dance team
>that other gay kid who fucked him in the ass in the bathroom during lunch
>that edgy metalhead kid who bragged about going on 4chan and tried to talk a special ed kid into committing suicide
>>
>that kid who beat his head with a stick behind a tree at recess
>>
>that kid who would growl at people when angry and provoked
>that kid who kept pokemon cards in his underwear and would duel
These two were best friends.
>>
>>38696937
(cont)
>that ftm tranny who sagged their pants to appear manlier (they were asian)
>those two kenyan girls who never talked but everyone knew them because they reeked like stale piss
>that nerd black kid who got voted as homecoming prince as a joke
>that kid who would get tantrums in 5th grade and middle school, got suspended for pushing the principal to the ground, and now works at a grocery store
>that black kid who had a super girly high pitched laugh and a disorder that made him laugh for no reason
>>
>>38697124
(cont)
>that kid who shat his pants numerous times during the year, becoming known as the crapper
>that black kid who forced him to sit down after shitting himself or else he would tell everyone, and then told anyway
>that kid who got expelled for lighting a trash can on fire
>that other edgy kid who would find racist jokes on /b/ and then show them to the teacher
>that sjw turbodyke who complained about preferential treatment from teachers "because she was asian"
>that whore who got booed by the entire auditorium for being a whore when her name was announced at the honor roll ceremony
>>
W-wait, is it a common thing to finger someone in anger if you don't like them?
>>
>The skinny and fat kid who always hung out together
>>
>That kid who autistically yelled at girls because they weren't dressed conservatively.

I regret nothing.
>>
File: 1496071216152.png (473KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496071216152.png
473KB, 600x800px
>that kid who brought in a gamecube and Melee to play at lunch in the computer room
>>
File: 1498709149400.jpg (18KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1498709149400.jpg
18KB, 268x268px
>that ghetto bitch who purposefully sat next to me when I was trying to take a test and started crunching hot cheetos with her mouth open
>said fuck you and flipped me off when I asked her NICELY to please move since I was busy and it wasn't her assigned seat
>wait for her to look away
>quickly grab bag of cheetos, walk to the front of the class, crumple the bag and dump the cheeto dust in the trash in front of everyone
>get sent to office, bitch is screaming and crying in the hallway like I just killed her family

And not a single fuck was given that day.
>>
File: 1471141117504.png (198KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1471141117504.png
198KB, 500x504px
>>38695691
>that big black kid who sat behind you and would always try to stick pencils up your butt.
>would make moaning noises simultaneously
>>
>>38695691
>that darker-skinned kid that wears a middle-eastern headdress every day and gets it confiscated on 9/11
>>
>that kid who listened to nightcore in the middle of class, without headphones
>that kid who, whenever someone tried to talk to him, would whisper under his breath about blowing them up or stabbing them

his mom fucked him up honestly, he could've been normal
>>
>those kids that would always catch snakes and shit in the gutters
>that kid who constantly quoted characters from vidya and movies he saw
>that kid that got kicked out of class for making a finger gun
>>
>>38697576
>I regret nothing.
Fucking whores never learn. If it was Chad telling you to dress conservatively you would have gone fucking Amish in an instant.
>>
>that roastie who tried anal with some kid an ended up shitting diarrhea all over his dick

>those 2 quiet kids that killed themselves and people pretended to care for a week and forgot

>that ultra-stacy who killed herself and people never forgot, raised money, and created an suicide awareness charity in her name

>that teacher, who when given a flyer to come see the girl's dance team show, asked why he would ever want to see young girls traipsing around in slutty outfits for an hour
>>
File: Niggawhat.png (97KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
Niggawhat.png
97KB, 300x256px
>that one tall white kid who got teased in the locker room for wearing briefs instead of boxers, but always kicked everyones ass in PE afterwards
>that one insecure kid with the curly hair that said he had a small dick so that he didn't get accused of having a small dick, but actually had a fucking massive one
>that one black kid that actually did his work and got straight A's but was actually forced to do it otherwise his parents would beat him
>that one snobby ginger kid who bragged about being good with computers so much that he got beat up by everyone
>that one "nice" girl that everyone loved, but was actually a cynical, sarcastic stacy who gave blowjobs to men in the alley behind the milk bar after school
>that one teacher who accidentally managed to shove a marker in her pussy
>that one sketchy guy who always stayed behind after school to watch the girls play basketball in their gym uniforms that didn't quite fit them
>that one guy who wrote wacky stories and forced his friends to read them
>that one super pale kid that seemed really quiet and reserved during class, but when he was with friends during lunch he was like a completely different person (me)

my school was an interesting place
>>
>>38698077

Present tense? Go away, underage boy
>>
>that kid who jacked off in the back of the classroom to mexican stacy and told everyone to make himself look cool

He managed to get a cute asian cosplaying gf before I did somehow
>>
>>38699305
>Wears it on 9-11
Anon, 9-11 was 16 years ago
>>
>>38699395

Anon, 9-11 is EVERY year, LOL
>>
>that kid who lied about everything and could get away with it when he was young but looked like an idiot in highschool
>>
>>38699412
Right, I forgot burgers turn terrorist attacks into national bloody holidays
>>
>>38699432
We hold grudges. We can't all be pussy ass bitches who praise muslims for attacking us. Ever wonder why they attack every other day in cuckland?
>>
>>38699493
Topjej you're fighting for the (((people))) responsible for importing brownies
>>
>>38695691
>that special ed who yelled MONSOOOOOOONN then KO'd roastie
>that groid who busted out the bongatron 6000 at lunch
>that klebold lookin kid who hit the meth pipe in the parking lot
>that kid who yelled DAS JEWS and pointed at jew in class
>that kid who said he molested his 6 year old sister in confidence
>that kid who joined the wrong branch of military
>that kid who got a beej under the table and choked his gf unconscious with his dick
>that kid who snorted crushed doritos
>stretchers out
>that kid who induced a seizure to get out of test
>that kid who shit next to the toilet
>that nigger whomst stole an entire fucking sink
>>
>>38695691
>angrily finger kids
so he shoved it in other kids asses in a fury?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.