[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/devilish/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1486673560139.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486673560139.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
anyone else here just a legitimately bad person?
>bought a pet rabbit and beat it to death with a clawhammer a few weeks ago
>stole my mom's money for codeine and beer again
>once fucked a passed out girl at a party
>tied my cat up in a plastic bag and threw it into the ocean months ago, family still don't know what happened
>constantly undermine people's sense of events to make them feel like they're going crazy
>piss all over the floor and toilet seat anytime I use a public bathroom

post of your devilish deeds ITT fellow anons
>>
>>38695069
>kills animals
>rapes women
I couldn't dream of being this devilish.
>>
>>38695069
Please don't use Yasuna for your posts, she is pure...
>>
>>38695069
Christ OP you're actually evil
>>
>>38695113
apply yourself anon, it's within your reach, you can transcend the bounds of normalfaggot society and be the ultimate /devilish/ poster. you can be just like me if you try too.
>>38695116
yasuna is a drunken whore and I raped her at a party!!
>>
File: slambestjamrest.jpg (39KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
slambestjamrest.jpg
39KB, 451x451px
>>38695147
I'm actually a really nice and fun guy to be around, post your own /devilish/ stories anon
>>
>>38695147

Yeah this isn't d e v i l i s h behavior it's just psychopathy.

It's good to know what kind of person pisses all over the fucking toilets in public restrooms, though.
>>
>>38695184
I have an okay life though, I study chemistry and live off student funding and money from my parents, and selling weed to people mainly, it's a pretty nice existence. You should try it anon, just let it all out and piss all over the fucking floor, then smash up a bus stop! Nobody can stop you if you try your best!
>>
>>38695177
I've stolen from family to fund my drug habit and steal my female friends underwear (back when I had friends) but that's about it.
>>
>>38695069
>used to troll memorial pages of dead kids with /b/ when I was an edgy teen
>used to show gore and animal slaugher videos to people I know irl as an edgy teen
>fap to facebook pictures of girls who I'm close friends with, even posted some on /b/ tho I felt guilty
>not a pedo, but legitimately don't understand why CP is illegal, that's like making snuff films or robberies caught on camera illegal. it's just pictures

You're still a fucking sick fuck OP if you literally murder animals
>>
>>38695216
SO you call me evil but you're stealing underwear to sniff and are taking money from your mommy for drugs? You sound pretty /devilish/ to me anon, welcome to the club. I used to steal people's panties all the time when I was a kid. I remember one of my friends had a really hot older sister.
>>38695255
speaking of edgy /b/ gore, I think it was the video "2 guys 1 hammer" that really got me going, I used to watch it all the time when I was still a kiddy.
>>
>>38695255
Also I take advantage of other people for my personal gain all the time, but it's I'm not a sociopath. I do care about others, I'm just an opportunistic asshole I guess, and I do feel guilty if it's a close friend
>>
>>38695282
I feel guilty and ashamed about those things. You kill animals which is literally serial killer tier. I'm not evil I'm just a junkie pervert.
>>
>>38695282
I mean I'd watch edgy gore and stuff all the time as a teen but I still would never dream of actually doing that kind of stuff.
Pretty sure you're just sociopathic desu
>>
>>38695317
>>38695317
anon when you move up to shooting dope you'll either be sucking dick or shanking niggers for your next fix, your choice my man! why feel bad about something when you can just relax and enjoy yourself?
>>38695363
I might be, I had to see a psychiatrist by court order but I never actually got diagnosed with anything, so by all official standards I'm a healthy, happy young man
>>
>>38695391
>when you move up to shooting dope
I've already been through heroin and meth. I cant be bothered doing drugs these days desu
>>
>>38695404
congrats on getting clean anon, I'm proud of you!
>>
This guy uses !!! a lot.
>>
>>38695417
I just can't sleep because I'm in a fun mood!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.