[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Why-Is-This-Man-Crying.jpg (25KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Why-Is-This-Man-Crying.jpg
25KB, 800x450px
heres the situation robots.
>be me 19
>did really great in first semester of college, not so good in the second because i cant into programming. fail every course
>dont tell mom
>live with mom over summer and get shitty wage cuck job that i just started 2 weeks ago
>mom found out i flunked and gets mad and wants 1.5k for failed semester
>mom is bersek
>threatens to kick me out if i don't figure out everything
>she wants gas money (50$) because she drives me to wagecuck job
>spent all money
>2$ in bank account
>might kill myself tonight because no future/don't have 50$
>she convinced me im worthless and have no future and that all my family hates me
>also no license

what do
>>
>>38694736
Give her the money next paycheck? If she's going to throw your ass out over $50 you're better off on your own.
>>
>>38694736
I'm 20 and in a similar, but worse situation. I didn't fail cause of programming, I love programming. I got kicked out for fighting. Basically homeless now, will be actually homeless on August 1st. Hang in there, anon. Life is about adversity, you can't give up this early
>>
>>38694736
>he goes to a school where 1 semester only costs 1.5k
Enroll back, get a loan if necessary, find a major that suits your talents better, get new job in the meantime. If you're enrolled in school and working towards a degree it isn't that hard to find work that isn't subhuman slave tier.
Get creative. If you're having a hard time finding conventional work, try enterpreneurfagging. Sell shit on ebay. Look for odd jobs on craigslist or elsewhere online, then use that experience to pad the fuck out of your resume.
>>
>>38694812
i live in the middle of nowhere id starve to death
>>
>>38694827
im not giving up im just saying i could become homeless soon and my resume is literally the worst i may as well /anhero/
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>38694915
It's gonna be tough anon, I won't lie you. But it's not the end of the line yet. Do you have friends? Me either, but I'm staying with a sibling currently (but he has to move out by August 1) and trying to work as much as possible and stack up as much money as I can. Do whatever job you can get 40 hours or more a week doing, or even work 2 jobs. Your life is going to be work from here on out, just accept that. Take any shifts you can, cover for anyone who asks, stay as late as anyone wants you, just get as much money as possible. I'd recommend finishing your education if possible, I'm still hoping to finish mine but desu it's not looking so good right now. Military is always an option, so is trade school. Good luck.
>>
same situation bro, just stay strong, that all i can say
>>
>>38694988
>tfw im an incompetent driver and need my license really badly

can i steal a license from the interwebs
>>
>>38694915
Then pad the fuck out of that shit. I'll even give you some examples
>sell shit on ebay, then put "freelance salesman"
>design a website for a friend, then put "entry level web designer"
>dropped out of college to do odd jobs? congratulations you're an entrepreneur!
Also get the fuck back in school, it isn't hard to apply for a loan
>>
File: 1490844253128.png (1MB, 1229x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1490844253128.png
1MB, 1229x1294px
Wagie this is not /adv/. Please leave my fucking board.
>>
>>38695030
I have a huge collection of vidya collectors editions and stuff but i love that collection it what i look at when i want a reason to live
>>
>>38695124
Don't you have any kind of junk besides that, that you wouldn't mind parting with? Like comics books, manga, maybe an old vidya console or two that you could just buy again at a lower price in a couple years?
People sell all kinds of shit on ebay m8
>>
you have a shitty mother I think everyone here and else agree on that
>>
>>38695202
she said my whole fsmily hates me but i dont know about that shes very hateful it hurts my feelies
>>
>>38695124
Sell it now. If it's retro vidya, you can always emulate it on a pc. Might as well take advantage of the retro gaming craze. Modern video game collectors are worthless. Besides, you will be too busy wage cucking to even play vidya anymore.
Also, don't go to college anymore. You are only 1.5 thousand in debt. Fuck your mother and start saving money. Even if you get minimal wage job. You can rent an apartment and live on your own. You can make extra money by selling your games/doing freelancer crap on the side. Buy a computer if you don't have one.
>>
>>38695261
Your mother is at fault that you failed. don't pay her back and move out. But get a job first. I take it you don't have a car/driver license so maybe get a bike or a bus pass.
>>
>>38695294
i live in a very rural area and its a 30 minute commute to my current wage cuck job
>>
>be me
who else could you be?
>>
>>38695366
>be faggot
>also me
>>
Let me guess your lower middle class like most people? See, that's why I hate the education system, and this generation of parents forcing it down us. No one understands the pressure, it's proven that life as a young person is much more stress than it was for our parents generation. Rich families actually support their children all the way because rich parents know what it's like to struggle on your own, so they don't want that for their kid. Seriously wish I was born in a supportive rich family. The hardest truth is, your mom is real shitty to kick you out over some small money.
>>
>>38694736
>spent all money
on what? you live with your parents, what did you blow your money on?
>>
>>38695445
i just wished i didnt suck at what i chose to go into, i wanted to take a year off to make some money and build my resume a little but she said she wouldnt help me pay at all for it if i did :^(
>>
File: 1445593356421s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1445593356421s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>38694827
Fighting in college? What's the story?
>>
update
ive been thinking of killing myself and aking a death note thats super hateful so maybe she gets depressed and eventually hangs herself
>>
>>38695572
>roommate was druggie faggot
>get embarrassingly fucked up one weekend, blackout from binging xanax and coke and weed and alcohol
>some nigger was with us
>in same gang as my faggot roommate
>we all were in the room at one time
>my card was on the table or in a drawer or something easy to get
>nigger steals it
>roommate knew code because he bought me alcohol before
>takes all money off my account
>I knew it was him but I watched and waited to see what he would do
>was talking shit about me to people, calling me a bitch, a pussy, etc
>smoke cigs in the room all night even after I told him not to
>plays his stupid fucking music and television loud as fuck when I'm trying to sleep or study
>bigger than me, but I saw he was gripped by addiction, meanwhile I stopped all hard drugs
>could tell the Benzo withdrawals were making him sick and anxious
>he wouldn't leave all day, not even to eat, he just survived off vending machine snacks
>waited a month or so until he was thinner from not eating, weak, and coming to the room probably a bit tipsy
>jumped him with my two mates
>he runs away out into hallway so we chase him out there
>everyone hears him getting beat and comes out
>kicked out
Maybe not smart choice but god stomping him in his fucking face felt so so so soooo good. He lucked out, if I was more remorseless I would've used a weapon and caught him in his sleep
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.