[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me cute stories about your little sister. no pedo pls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170718_222130_550.jpg (74KB, 480x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_222130_550.jpg
74KB, 480x449px
Tell me cute stories about your little sister.

no pedo pls
>>
I shot my sister in the leg with a bow and arrow one time.

It was a blunted training arrow but shit left a golf ball sized purple welt on her leg for a while.
>>
>>38694706
That isn't cute, anon.
>>
>>38694831
I let her cuddle and sleep with me afters to ease the pain while she was trying to sleep, in her cutest panties of course
>>
>>38694901
Why are you pretending to be me? And no I just told her not to tell our mom that I pegged her in the leg with my bow and arrow and gave her a few bucks to keep her mouth shut.
>>
>>38694952
Please don't impostor! The night I shared with my little sister was extremely arousing. I'll never forget those panties.
>>
>>38694456
One time she was drinking water from a cup with a straw, held the water in the straw with her mouth, walked over to our super Nintendo, lodged the straw in the cartridge slot and spit all the water into it.

My brother and I were pretty sore about it for a bit but we let it slide. She's a functioning adult now.
>>
>>38694952
holy shit, she didn't listen to you did she? she went and got medical help right?
>>
File: 1473724793254.jpg (81KB, 842x792px) Image search: [Google]
1473724793254.jpg
81KB, 842x792px
>>38695105
my sister did something similar
>watching the nightmare before christmas movie on vhs with my two sisters
>younger one just goes and takes the tape
>runs to the bathroom
>puts it in the sink and opens the faucet

she has never been able to tell us why she did that, it sucked because it was my favorite movie when i was a kid and we watched it p much every day
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.