[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexbot more popular than roasties.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633323/sex-robot-prostitutes-brothel-more-popular-real-girls-Vienna-Austria

What are these roasties going to do when sex robots become the norm?

>Yet Senger, a co-chair at the Austrian Society for Sexual Research (OeGS), said that she was shocked by Fanny being more popular than real prostitutes and called it "a real autistic tendency".

kek
>>
>>38694340
watch it get removed/banned for """encouraging misogyny"""
>>
File: 1489292726648.jpg (11KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1489292726648.jpg
11KB, 250x418px
>Sex robot prostitutes
Hold up. Why would you not just save the money you would spend on visiting the thing, and use it to buy one outright?
>>
>>38694404
It's probably much cheaper to pay for the thing for the night than to save up and buy your own.
>>
>>38694340
we need some crying roastie memes
>>
>>38694436
I suppose that's true. I always forget that renting a prostitute is way cheaper where it's legal.
>>
>>38694340
give it a few more decades and women will be absolute. enjoy while you can roasties, the robot waifu age is coming.
>>
>>38694340
I don't have any issues going to a brothel and choosing and fucking a hooker. But I couldn't walk into a brothel and pick the sex robot. I'd be too embarrassed. Is that weird?
>>
>>38694548
What if they were hot robots like the ones at the space brothel in Guardians of the Galaxy 2?
>>
>>38694398
the first official robo-brothel was forced to move away from the real one. Literal Stacey whores pitched a fit because a mechanical hole was destroying them. Laws banning these machines will arrive within a month of their becoming commonplace
>>
File: 07f6ijW_d.jpg (38KB, 640x312px) Image search: [Google]
07f6ijW_d.jpg
38KB, 640x312px
>>38695578
>Born too late to sail the seas
>Born too early to sail the stars
>Born just in time to serve in the Waifu Wars of 2028-34

When the call comes, will you answer?
>>
>>38694340

Men see competition
>"I must get better".

Women see competition
>"I must get it removed".

That, or generation "any excuse to hate men" raised by Jewish media and rad-fem teachers wants men but refuses to stop the hate. The punchbags should be swinging back, godessdammit.

>>38694340
>"a real autistic tendency".
>Autistic
>tendy.

Kek.

Also
>Austrian

So pretty much german women, notorious for their hatred of any man this side of a greyscale colour wheel, who views all their own men as predators and vows eternal hatred of any man who dares attempt to be "nice", and instead opts to bring in some poor bearded "teen" refugees who just have "sexual emergencies" and needs to take it out on a child every now and then, wonders why their own men don't want them. Why they'd sooner receive intimacy from silicon and rubber than dare even try to talk to these women?

Good grief.
Jews really picked the right targets, women have no idea how their actions cause reactions.
That, or they simply refuse to ever admit they fucked up.
>>
>>38695690
I'll fight for the right to own and assfuck a kim possible sexbot.

also a brief skim of google reveals the appealing root of the whore outrage. A simple truth none of these rent-a-sluts seem to understand. As an example one woman charges $250 an hour for what she calls "full service" This consists of doubtless mediocre head and standard vaginal sex.

A sexbot- who won't say no to anything costs less then a hundred bucks an hour. Sluts who overcharge and under preform are killing themselves in the prostitution game.

If I'm going to hire a real woman for hundreds of dollars I'm going to want to eat her ass, sit within inches of her cunt while she masturbates. I want to call her mommy and indulge any fetish up to the border of obscenity. Obviously Stacey the whore wont shit on command, but short of that tier nothing should be off the table when buying sex.
>>
>>38695719
>Men see competition
>>"I must get better".
Except when it involves immigrants, outsourcing, or automation
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>38695779
>eating a whores ass
>>
>>38695989
The point stands. You can't offer less then a competitor and still demand more. There should not be much a standard whore won't do. They don't have to like it but its no wonder they're so threatened when a doll offers so much more
>>
>>38696074
Yeah but sexdolls aren't a competitor though outside of a group of autists in this news story. Maybe in like 30 years when robotics and AI are really advanced but right now you basically have to be a sperglord to honestly prefer a sexdoll over a real woman
>>
>>38696225
Spotted the normie, GET OUT
>>
>>38694404
same reason why people get gym memberships instead of just buying a gym

or why people get cabs/uber instead of buying a car

no maintenance as well as cheaper
>>
>>38696457
Trust me faggot I'm no normie. What we really want is to actually be desired, with a whore you can somewhat suspend your disbelief but with a motionless sexdoll you realize how pathetic you are much easier. But either way you're gonna want to kill yourself
>>
>>38696225
one advantage sex dolls have tho is that they won't be bitches. so even if they aren't perfect right away, since they aren't bitches, men will be able to forgive somewhat the flaws of early models.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.