[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I break the condoms when I have sex as an act of revenge against women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6

File: condom.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
condom.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
Basically, I never got laid with a non-pro girl until I was 24. My teenage and early 20s years were just a life of fucking misery.

Now I live in Myarmar (Burma). Lots of hookers here, those same 18-25 year olds who I lusted after when young but who rejected it. So what I do is I sabotage the condoms prior to sex so they break and I can blow a nut inside the girl.

I do this as revenge for all those years of pain that women forced upon me. I've got real fucking good at this too. I fap before I meet the whore. This is so she won't notice when I cum in her as there won't be loads of fluid. I have perfected my technique of concealing the condom after I've blown my load in the girl, so often they don't even realise that it 'broke'.

The idea of getting these whores pregnant and fucking up their lives some more is such a turnon. Feels like justice for all the times women rejected me. I suffered, so they should suffer too.
>>
it's that easy to avoid child support in myanmar?

and why is the country's name always followed by "(Burma)"? Is that the official name, are they both official names, did they keep it in parentheses as a reminder but forgot about it, I don't get it. Google wasn't helpful
>>
>>38694088
you're taking your anger out on people who never wronged you
>>
>>38694217

Myanmar is the official name. Buma was its former name.

Anyway, the whores wouldn't even know I impregnated them. I'm real good at disposing of the 'broken' condom quick before they notice, and because I fap before meeting them, it's not like there's bucket loads of cum streaming from their pussies. I make sure to blow deep in them, and that way it doesn't dribble out noticeably.
>>
>>38694262

Women wronged me. Especially young women. They should suffer and see misery, just like I had to for years watching everyone get a girlfriend other than me.
>>
>>38694294

Also just to add, it also feels WAY fucking better when you break the condom. Bareback sex>>>>protected sex.

I don't even give a fuck about HIV or AIDS. My only purpose in life is to fuck as much pussy as possible, and to take revenge on those who made my life a living hell.
>>
How do you break the rubber?
>>
Nigger brained
>>
>I lived in a first World country where women were whores because they were horrible people
>Now I hurt women who need to whore to survive.
bic boi
>>
>>38694936

Young women ruined my school and college years.

Now I dedicate my life to making young women pay for how they made me suffer. I'm happy if they suffer, because so did I.

>>38694872

Using clippers, cut the top of the condom off. Replace it in the packet. When sexy time comes, pinch the top of the condom like you're supposed to, and unroll it on your dick. Put your dick inside the girl. After a couple of thrusts your dick will blast through the hole you made, and you'll be experiencing that sweet unprotected sex, and be able to cum in the girl.

Only downside is it means you can't change positions while fucking.
>>
>>38694088
Elliot is that you? How'd you fake your death?
>>
>>38694992

ER was an inspiration, but I don't want to die. This is my way of fighting back. Make those whores carry the seed of a beta male. It's difficult to get abortion in Myanmar and many whores aren't even on the normal contraceptive pill. If you don't tell them you came in them they won't get the morning after pill, so there's always the chance they end up pregnant.
>>
>>38694088
They are nothing like the girls that rejected you. Think about it: They're sleeping with a pathetic cuck like you. Thanks for the bait thread. Sage.
>>
>>38694088
Good for you OP, I have a few warts(and herpes 2) on the head of my dick and I rubbed my cock all over some sluts face/mouth during a blowjob the last time I got laid, bitch should've used her brains before fucking a slob like me.
>>
>>38695114

They only sleep with me because they're getting paid. Can get western girls to do that too. They're everything like the girls who rejected me: young, fit and beautiful.

>>38695156

Keep fighting the good fight. I honestly don't even care about things like money and career anymore. The only thing I base my existance on is pussy - cumming inside as many girls as possible and making those bitches pay for what they did to me.
>>
>>38694294
>>38694314
This is the same as a caveman scared that future man's computer is a deadly predator because he heard a tiger's roar on it.

A very tiny part of the female population hurt you, you began to feel resentment towards these people and maybe you were hurt more and the resentment deepened. The resentment went beyond these individuals and transcended to a common group they all likely belonged to. This group transformed into an abstract entity representing those who caused the pain and resentment you held. In order to protect you from pain your brain has labeled all individuals who seem to belong to the group as the same as the individuals who actually harmed you.

The caveman heard a few tiger roars, saw his friends get torn to shreds by a tiger moments later, associated tiger roars with impending doom.
You saw a few young women, saw them treat you like shit, associated young women with pain and suffering.

This is a useful survival mechanism but reality doesn't work like that. Tiger roars can come from any audio playback device and don't necessarily have to mean everyone you love is about to become lunch meat for a hungry beast. Young women are all individuals that can have myriad personalities, depending vastly based on brain chemistry and structure, and aren't all cruel and malicious.

You're not always hearing tiger roars that come straight from a tiger and you're not always fighting against evil people when you ruin the lives of women you don't really know beyond the fact that they're women.

If you don't believe me then open this video and prepare to shit your pants for two minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWd_b0IOsGM
>>
>>38695316

It's not the same because young women always have the highest social value whereever in the world they are. And they fucking know it too, and milk it for all it's worth.

I agree it would be better if I could specifically ruin the lives of western women, but that's not really an option unless I went full ER and I don't want to do that because I like living. So I'll ruin the lives of young women instead, as someone should be made to pay for my years of hardship.
>>
>>38695544
Of course no example I could possibly give would be exactly the same as anything else but in this case it's very similar. Think about it, doesn't your logic sound too good to be true? Could every single person who simply belongs to the same age group and sex as the people who've hurt you really be the exact same? Is it really revenge if you're only hurting people who've personally done nothing wrong toward you simply because they're similar in appearance to others who've harmed you?

>someone should be made to pay for my years of hardship.
Why? Assume all women ARE the same and imagine if a crocodile bit you and took your hand, what good is going to come from spending years brooding over the fact and trying to kill every crocodile? Why not just wear a bad ass pirate hook, forget about it and move on with life, free from any crocodiles?
>>
>>38695316
>Young women are all individuals

not really, most women share similar traits, there's really no such thing as individuality anymore thanks to social programming, just different "types" of women but they're all basically the same in the end.
>>
Thanks for assuring me that being a virgin isn't so bad and that trusting men is stupid
>>
>>38695724

Because all women use their youth and beauty to give them power over men. While I can fuck these Myanmar chicks easily because I have more money than the locals, and have even got laid with some girls for free in Asia based pretty much off being white, I bet that poor Burmese laborer working in construction gets blanked by these same girls.

These girls only give their pussies to a select few, and that causes many men, including myself, unbelievable amounts of hardship. I resolved to fight back against them, and make them suffer for what they do.

I'll never move on, because I'll always have that feeling that I missed out during high school and college, and I'll never get those years back. Which is of course, an absolute fact. No matter how much pussy I fuck, no matter how many girls I blast my load inside, it'll never make up for what they did as there's no way to make time turn backwards. I just try and redress the balance anyway I can though.
>>
It has always been my dream to have hundreds if children. You are living my dream OP. Aren't you worried about STDs?
>>
>>38695762

Femanoid, you're a virgin out of choice, not necessity. That's not the situation for millions of guys in their teens and 20s across the world. And it's all the fault of you - women.
>>
File: 1497574852758.jpg (83KB, 540x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497574852758.jpg
83KB, 540x468px
>be op
>get screwed by western women (not physically, obviously, lol)
>screw over some third world whores just trying to feed their family

It's not hard to understand why no woman like him.
>>
>>38695821

I don't worry because I care more about revenge than living a long life. If I ended up with HIV it'd just mean I could punish these women more (as not only would they potentially get pregnant, they might get HIV too).

Like, I'm not going to actively search it out but I don't stress about these things. It's all about revenge.
>>
>>38695856

Women don't like me because of my genetics. Getting laid has nothing to do with personality - note I became bitter and hateful AFTER a ton of rejection. I wasn't born feeling this way, I was taught to think it by females.

And the best way to get even is to force these young hot bitches to take cum from a guy they deem as lesser. There's nothing more disgusting for a woman.
>>
>>38695841
If you improved yourself and lowered your probably unreasonably high standards I'm sure you wouldn't be one for long.

Besides, it's not like all I want is to be a practice girlfriend or to get pumped and dumped. That'd be humiliating, too easy and I'm guessing wouldn't feel good either. I don't really see virginity as something too important, it's mostly the (unrealistic) relationship part that I'm interested in, and from my experience/ observing men it doesn't seem like I should get comfortable around them, in case they do something strange or even think like OP
>>
>>38695856
>It's not hard to understand why no woman like him

You can assume that OP was a piece of shit from birth, but a lot bitter types were actually decent people at one point. People take advantage of decent people and they become bitter throughout the years and they end up wanting retribution, it's irrational but whatever.
>>
>>38695799
Women work on different biological instincts than men, it's literally not a choice for them to desire what they've been programmed to believe is the best. Just like you aren't choosing to feel the way you do and that the laborers aren't choosing to feel shit about getting rebuffed by whores. They just do. You'll never stop crocodiles from having the desire to bite your hand off, it's pointless, even if you really liked that hand and wish you had it back you're not doing anything of worth by feeling this way or doing these things.

Think about the example and assume you actually did get a forced amputation from an animal friend, would you really have a vendetta against its entire kind? The degree of agency it had while chewing up your well greased, 5 fingered girlfriend is the exact same as the degree of agency any person has when they rebuff other people. There's no reason to be upset.
>>
>>38695968

I'm not one, femaloid. Although if I listened to bullshit advice like 'improve yourself' I still would be. No one can improve their genetics.

The only thing left is to go to Asia where the girls are a lot easier than you western cunts. And then spend ones life trying to get even for the pain you caused.
>>
>>38695884
How long have you been doing this?

Do you know if any of these women are pregnant?

Know if you have any kids?
>>
>>38696015

Of course there's reason to be upset. The people who made your life shit must be made to pay for it. If you just roll over and accept it you're nothing more than a cuck for these females.

Yes, course I'd hate crocodiles if I got my hand bitten off by one.
>>
>>38695992
I don't know about that, OP seems like a real piece of shit. Like someone who's never taken responsibilities for his actions and always blaming others for his misfortunes.
Can't wait until he catches something that's noticeable
>>38696023
>Asia
>easy girls
good luck lol

Girls don't and won't approach you because they can feel your bitterness
>>
>>38696049

I know one that got pregnant with my kid for certain, because I did a DNA test on the baby.

After the result confirming I was the dad, I immediately blocked all contact with her and moved apartments though so she can't find me. Oh, and before I blocked her, I told her the results showed I wasn't the dad, just to deter her from trying to track me down.

There might be many more, I don't normally keep contact with whores, and indeed, I prefer them to not know I've cum inside them at all as that maximises the chances that they'll be forced to carry a baby rather than just get the morning after pill.
>>
>>38696062
>>Yes, course I'd hate crocodiles if I got my hand bitten off by one.
Why don't you hate them now? Stick your hand in one's mouth and you know what's going to happen. You're hurting people for no real reason.
>>
>>38696073

Yes blame yourself, blame yourself. That's EXACTLY what the females want, for you to be a good little cuck. It's always the mans fault, femaloids can do no wrong at all.
>>
>>38696107
No, no, no Anon. You must go further. Collect and keep all the DNA tests that show you are the father as proof of your conquests. Have each positive test accompanied by a picture of your child and the mother. This way you can double dip if they are still whoring to support themself and your seed and possibly impregnate the same whore twice.

Imagine her shock to learn she has two children from the same father.
>>
>>38696124

I don't hate them now because no crocodile has ever impacted on my life negatively.

Can't say that about young women. And there's not really that many ways to make women pay for what they did. Sure I could get a gun and go full ER, but I don't want to be killed since I quite enjoy living and fucking easy Asian girls and hookers.
>>
>>38696187
>I don't hate them now because no crocodile has ever impacted on my life negatively.
>Ignored the point about "Stick your hand in one's mouth and you know what's going to happen"
>>
>>38696180

It's logistically impossible and not biologically sound.

The purpose of life is ultimately reproduction, and I'm a huge fan of evolutionary biology. So I need to get my seed into as many girls as possible, and ruin their lives at the same time by forcing them to have a kid with a beta males sperm.

However, the rub is thus. If they know I blew in them, they'll go get the pill. So I'd essentially have to keep in contact with all hookers while not telling them why, and then 9 months later try and find out if they had a kid recently, then do a DNA test etc...it's just too much of a challenge, especially as I fuck several whores every weekend.
>>
You have anoble vision, but sadly a pathetic execution, hating life in itself is the logic conclusion of this experience, this ride, you enjoy living or so you say, but then again if you were to overcome yourself, you would be able to see the damage you could do, continue the cycle of pain , get revenge anon, its all we have left.
>>
>>38694088
>hookers
They'll probably just abort it, tbqh.
If they do keep it and suffer and all that, then good work, OP.
>>
>>38696209

I ignored it because it's not relevant. I'm not about to stick my hand in the mouth of a crocodile.

Or is this some weird way of saying all but the top 5% of men should just lay down and die and be happy about it, since they should already know all girls will reject them?

Cos even if I knew that for a fact, I'd still want the girls to pay for rejecting me. If you don't then you're a fucking huge cuck.
>>
>>38695762
Fuck off cunt. Go pour some scalding hot British tea in your anus, you prude bitch.
>>
>>38696267

It's more difficult to get an abortion in Myanmar as it's illegal. Plus a lot of girls are Buddhist, and so are against abortion.

Granted, it probably still happens a lot. And you need to fuck a girl during her fertile window to begin with, and even then there's only like a 1/3 chance she gets pregnant. So yeah, it takes a lot of whores for it to become statistically likely you're really fucking up some peoples lives.

However, I shag a lot of whores.
>>
>>38695856
>defending hookers
>>
>>38695222
Why wouldn't they reject you? Let me guess if you were a girl you would go around finding and fucking as many cringy virgins as possible as a public service.
Also you know these whores are all using birth control right? You are just putting yourself at risk of an STD by using this technique
Lmao at your pathetic life
>>
got any pics of myanmar, op? not of the whores, just tourist stuff. it would be interesting and go a long way to support your story, desu.
>>
You sound like a supervillain.
>>
>>38694294

>a meagre percentage of all women, who were completely out of my league, rejected me
>all women are responsible for this and I'm punishing third world hookers

Holy fuck, kill yourself.
>>
>>38694985
>Young women ruined my school and college years

No, you ruined them. Nobody is responsible for your failure.
>>
>>38696274
Women are going to judge whether or not they want to sleep with you or not. If they don't like you they'll reject you. If they do like you(taste between people varies enough that even the laborers you mentioned are bound to find someone who likes them) they'll date you. Women are like the croc who'll eat your hand if you put your hand in its mouth, they'll always do what their biology has programmed them to. It's not as bleak as you make out, some completely average guy has a completely average girl who thinks he's her type and will go out with him. Your grievances are only caused by the fact that you think all women are like the ones who rejected you because you didn't meet that average girl during your formative years. It makes no rational sense.
>>
>>38694088
>Purposely breaks the condom when fucking hookers
Good luck with that AIDS bro.
>>
>>38696298
Why did you specify that it should be British tea lol
Yikes, after reading your post I feel like you should drink some tea yourself to calm down
>>
>>38694279
>>38694294
>>38694314
white & based
ignore moralfaggots and normalfaggots
doing god's work anon
>>
>>38695968
So now I'm lumped in with some fat neckbeard sex tourist in SEA because of a 4chan post?
>>
>>38696500

No, the only way forward is revenge. The average guy never gets laid until he becomes a beta provider after the woman has finished fucking Chads and wants him to financially support her and her kids. If you're that guy you're a fucking cuck.

>>38696483

It's femaloid lgic that the man should always blame himself. I reject your beliefs. It's always the fault of the girls.

>>38696462

All wome consider themselves out of my league because I'm only the average guy. Whereas all of them just want the top 5%.

>>38696371

It's Myanmar, plenty aren't on birth control. This is a third world country. I've knocked one up already for sure.

>>38696399

I don't take photos of tourist stuff since I don't care about it. I can post a photo of the DNA test of the kid that was mine for certain though (with names blacked out, obviously).
>>
>>38696533

I don't give any fucks at all. It'd mean I cold punish women even more, for a start.

>>38696557

Thanks anon. The fight must go on against the femaloids.
>>
>>38696586
I mean, you're on r9k...

After reading forums for years of men talking about women I've grown wary of getting close to them.

Either way, I'm just a single person who you'll never meet, so don't sweat it
>>
>>38696622
>No, the only way forward is revenge.
t. Saturday morning cartoon villain.
>>
>>38696645

See femaloid, your loneliness is entirely by choice. I'm sure plenty of men would have been happy to have a relationship with you, but you only want the top 5%.
>>
I have nothing against revenge of this sort, but it's seems pretty pointless given whom you're targeting. You aren't actually getting back at those who wronged you: privileged first world women. There's no actual justice; it's just makes you feel better. It'd be like murdering Burmese men to get back at first world women because they share a trait, being homo sapiens.
Just be honest with yourself that you're failing to cause suffering to those who wronged you first because you don't have the capacity to do so. You're incapable of actually getting revenge on rich first worlders so the best you can do is shitskins in poor shitholes. You then convince yourself that you're able to get back at them to make yourself feel better.

Realize that the girls who made your life miserable are out there having sex with Chads while young, then snagging beta providers for the 2 kids, 2 cards, a house, and white picket fence life. And most importantly, that they're living great lives while you're failing to stop them (and while you have to live in burma lol)
>>
>>38696645
>I mean, you're on r9k...
And? Half this board is normies who've had sex, and the other half is lonely betas that desire companionship. People like OP aren't even real. The OP post is a made up bullshit story.
>>
>>38696622
>It's femaloid lgic that the man should always blame himself. I reject your beliefs. It's always the fault of the girls.

The one constant in this story of abject failure and rejection is you. Multiple completely different females with minds of their own rejected you.

>All wome consider themselves out of my league because I'm only the average guy. Whereas all of them just want the top 5%.

They just don't want bottom tier guys. You're not actually average if you're getting rejected consistently.
>>
>>38696675

I agree the best option would be to do this with 1st world white bitches, but yeah, that's not within my power.

HOWEVER, girls of all races and nationalities pull this shit. It's easy for me, as a white guy, to get laid in Asia. But does the average Burmese guy get laid easily? No, course he fucking doesn't because women are only after the top 5%. It's a mentality that is prevelant across all women in all countries, and thus all women are good targets for revenge, particularly young women.

Myanmar aint too bad BTW. Cheap beer, piss easy work, and lots of women. Better than the UK for sure.
>>
>>38696675
this desu
you failing to get revenge on the ones responsible. kind of sad, i would be cheering for you if you were doing this in america or western europe
>>
File: dna proof.png (140KB, 1445x698px) Image search: [Google]
dna proof.png
140KB, 1445x698px
>>38696679

There's the DNA test on the kid the one whore I kept in contact with had, which proves I was the father.

Blacked out names for obvious reasons.
>>
>>38696783
It proves you're taking your meme too far and nothing more
>>
>>38696679
I realized that OP was full of bullshit, but surely you've seen videos of stealthing before.
I was just trying to be cheeky with my remark
But you've got to admit that robots have weird ideas about women, in general. Like the acid attack or creepshot threads, for example.
>>38696669
While my taste in men can be unusual, you're not wrong. The fact that I'm awkward and afraid to disappoint is another reason why I'm never getting into a relationship
>>
>>38696765

Anon, what you have to realise is that ALL women share the trait of only wanting to fuck the absolute top guys, which means most guys are left lonely until the bitch needs stuff buying for her and they become beta providers.

That's true in America. It's true in Europe. It's true in Asia, and it's true anywhere else.
>>
>>38696645
be my qt3.14 girlfriend please
>>
>>38694088
Whatever floats your boat man, but I think you would be more satisfied if you did other women (not whores) in your own country
>>
>>38694088
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A FUCKING RETARDED BETA KEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT BUDDY, YOU SURE GET THE TITLE OF BIGGEST LOSER ON R9K I SAW IN RECENT MONTHS.

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU GET REVENGE ON SOME THIRD WORLD SKANKS THAT HAD NO CHOICE OTHER THAN SELLING THEIR VAGINA TO SURVIVE? INSTEAD OF THE WHITE ENTITLED SPOILED BITCHES THAT YOU SHOULD? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

THIS IS LIKE BEATING THE GUY YOUR WIFE CHEATS ON YOU WITH, AND NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HER. THE GUY PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW, AND YOU WHORE WIFE CHEATED. SAME FOR THESE GIRLS. THEY HAD TO BECOME PROSTITUTES, UNLIKE WESTERN GIRLS THAT CHEAT, DECEIVE, GET FREE SHIT, SLEEP ONLY WITH CHAD AND WHATEVER. WHAT A LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BUDDY I WOULD TELL YOU TO KILL YOURSELF, BUT IT WOULD BE AN INSULT TO ASSOCIATE SUICIDE WITH THE LOWEST OF KEKS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FUCK ANON, YOU SURE SHOWED THEM WHITE GIR... THOSE CHEAP GOOK HOOKERS WHAT REVENGE IS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38696811
What is your taste in men? What is your taste in activities to do
>>
>>38696857

Ummm if I had the power to do that, then I wouldn't need to take revenge in the first place, DUCY?

>>38696860

It's about revenge on young women as a whole, since they all share the same traits, irrespective of skin colour. Yes, white women are the worst, but they all do it.
>>
File: a new begining.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
a new begining.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>this whole thread
>this cartoony supervillain type anon
>these normal fag reddit tourists telling him hes bad
>>
I'm more interested in what you do for a living in Myanmar, OP. How do you support yourself?

I don't want to bang hookers, but I do want to barely scrape by in a third-world slum.
>>
>>38694088
Why are you so autistic god dammit just kill yourself
>>
>>38696860
I think he needs this to give his life purpose. He won't see reason because he has to believe that he's actually inflicting justice on the women who pull the sort of stuff he's talking about. He can't afford to admit the truth because he'd have to admit that the ones responsible are still out there unpunished and probably living great lives, and that all he's doing is punching down at an unrelated third party rather than up to the bitches who fuck with guys like us.
>>
>>38694088
I really like your idea op but as this guy >>38695856 pointed out you should do it on western women the ones who punished you not poor 3rd world hookers
>>
>>38696940
I've been here nearly every day since 2008 before Reddit even mattered and well before anyone ever mentioned it and I'm still a lousy moralfag who gets into these types of threads hoping that I'm talking to the one person in fifty who's genuine about their shittiness. Maybe I can change their minds but even if I can't(and I doubt I ever have) I'm still gaining perspective and I'm being exposed to how different people defend their points as the discussion goes on.
>>
>>38697067
fuck off casual scum
>>
>>38696971

English teaching.

>>38697060

FFS.

If I had the power to pull western women, I wouldn't need to get revenge to begin with, because I'd have been fucking them all this time, wouldn't I?

>>38697053

All women do what I've described. You just don't see it because you live in Western Europe or America. All women want to fuck the top 5% and leave the 95% lonely.
>>
>>38696926
You're no better than the roasties who fuck dozens of Chads who treat them and every one else like shit. You only do this because it makes you feel good. You know for a fact that it's wrong but you want to believe otherwise so you can convince yourself to keep your fetish going, because it feels good. You're a sick fuck just like the rest of the West.
>>
>>38697120
I'm the most hardcore of them all, anon.
>>
>>38694088
you are doing god's work op.

Original
>>
>>38697161
Where'd you apply? With some online company? I want to too, but I'm worried I don't have the proper prerequisites.
>>
Nice job OP, seriously. It's the duty of every white man to bleach brown women's wombs with his seed.
>>
>>38694088
Stop with the edgy muh rejection shit you shiteating faggot. But carry on with the condom pranks because it's funny.
>>
File: fire.jpg (287KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
287KB, 1920x1200px
>>38694088

You officially, a hero. So unappreciated.
>>
File: creation.jpg (47KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
creation.jpg
47KB, 480x782px
>>38694088
realistically when u use a condom for fucking a hooker it's for your protection against STD

most hookers are on birth control, birth control os so easy to acquire
>>
>>38697839
OP proved that he has a kid.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.