[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots had a roommate in college? How do I not fuck this up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170728-114017.png (498KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170728-114017.png
498KB, 1280x720px
Any robots had a roommate in college? How do I not fuck this up
>>
>>38692735
>Any robots had a roommate in college? How do I not fuck this up

I'm gonna be a junior next year, I have some advice for you -

1) BE ACCOMODATING
My biggest regret freshman year was the way I treated my roommate. When you live with someone else, you need to learn to let little things go.

You need to realize that there will be differences between you and your roommate. My roommate wanted to play music sometimes and I preferred the room to be quiet. We liked different kinds of music, he liked the windows being open while I preferred them closed, stuff like that.

When you live with someone you need to consider their comfort as well as yours - don't be stubborn on little shit like the window or whatever. Compromise will make the year you spend with him much more pleasant.

I'm not saying let him walk over you. If a situation is clearly unfair (ie, dude is a complete slob that leaves rotting food in the room, his dirty laundry makes the room smell like shit, something like that) then stand up for yourself. But err on the side of your own discomfort.

2) BE REASONABLE WITH CASH
There are things that need to be bought in dorms that you guys will share.
Toilet paper, hand soap, etc. Maybe a printer. You'll also get food and shit together often (maybe).

Don't be a mizer when it comes to small purchases. A dollar or two is an acceptable amount to lose to not strain your relationship.

3) He might not be your best friend. Don't expect him to be.

With a lot of people it will turn out that their freshman year roommate becomes a good friend of theirs. You are willing to change, looking to make friends, it's not surprising.

But in most cases this doesn't happen. If he doesn't want to interact with you too much don't push it.

I also recommend you don't take classes together, unless you jive kinda well

Above all, just be as clean as you can. Nobody wants to room with a complete mess of a human being.
>>
>>38693319
Thanks so much, Anon. I've never even slept over at someone's house, so this is a big change for me
>>
Make sure you don't jack off while he's there in the room with you.
>>
>>38693416
There are a lot if gays there. He might like that
>>
>need to study for exam
>roomates wants to bring a girl to fuck
>tells me to leave
>refuse to leave cause I have a fucking exam in the morning
>comes with some guys from his fraternity that literally drag me away
>>
>>38693319
Really good write-up
To add to this:
>I'm not saying let him walk over you. If a situation is clearly unfair (ie, dude is a complete slob that leaves rotting food in the room, his dirty laundry makes the room smell like shit, something like that) then stand up for yourself. But err on the side of your own discomfort.
Go over basic rules early on to avoid those awkward conversations. Be friendly and ask him about what he'd like first.
>>
I really would rather die than have to share a room with someone
>can't be varying degrees of naked whenever i want
>no long fap fessions
>no dancing like a tard
>no larping as fictional characters
>no weird random screeching, moaning, grunting, or coughing my lungs up
>no crying myself to sleep
>>
More like flatmates. Dorms are pretty nonexistant here. Just be yourself and chill
>>
Don't forget to aerate your room, I had a very robot roommate and when he was opening his door the smell was horrible. At the beggining schedule stuff like who takes out the garbage what week
>>
>>38692735
lock your cock into a chastity cage, give him the key
beg to suck his dick
the rest will fix itself
>>
>>38693966
Niggas like me can't he traps anon
>>
>>38694057
blacks can be traps too
unless your super built
then you can just be a shemale
>>
>>38693319
>compromise
While you say this, Chad beats the shit out of his roomate and rapes his boypussy whenever he steps out of line
>>
>>38694089
I'm not built at all, very skinny and very short. There's a gym right next door to the school. I might try that.
>>
>>38694128
>very skinny and very short
sounds like you need to post pics
>>
>>38694176
>>37842102
I'm not so sure about that, Anon. I'm almost 5'4 and 118 or so pounds. You can use your imagination
>>
File: 1500592946603.jpg (95KB, 661x920px) Image search: [Google]
1500592946603.jpg
95KB, 661x920px
>>38694222
>5'4
>blackbot
>not original trap material
>>
File: 1499837419267.jpg (38KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1499837419267.jpg
38KB, 326x326px
>>38694283
This is why I'm so hesitant to return to this board. Here's your (You).
>>
>>38694306
anon at 5'4 you are basically asking to be raped and molested 24/7
do you think your roommate will be any different?
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (486KB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
486KB, 2048x1356px
>>38694336
This may sound like your trap doujins but I can assure you with 99% accuracy you're 100% delusional. When I graduate in '21 I'll make a thread to tell you
>>
>>38694430
i can 100% guarantee if you offer a bj to your roommate he will accept
>>
>>38692735
Scare them away with your autism so you can have a comfy room to yourself. Worked for me at least.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (200KB, 880x855px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
200KB, 880x855px
>>38694463
Don't listen to this fag anon, my only advice to you is don't be a fag you'll be aight. If you get a chad roomie it might even work in your favour.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.