[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games for lonely bored?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: 35345345.png (72KB, 227x217px) Image search: [Google]
35345345.png
72KB, 227x217px
Bored of MMOs like WoW, any good single player games to get immersed in?
>>
File: C_mb9q7WsAAXCLX.jpg (37KB, 804x426px) Image search: [Google]
C_mb9q7WsAAXCLX.jpg
37KB, 804x426px
What kind of games do you like to play, anon?

RPGs: Elder Scrolls games(preferably Morrowind), Fallout games, The Witcher, Dark Souls

Strategy: Stellaris, Civ 5/6, Cities:Skylines, Kerbal Space Program

Those are the games that I'm cycling through atm.

I too grew bored of MMOs. I played Runescape and EVE Online and just got sick of the grinding that was required.
>>
File: 1498722506339.gif (1MB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1498722506339.gif
1MB, 200x171px
>>38692014
>already played through all of these
>can't find anything else that will hold my attention
W H Y
>>
Metal gear solid 5 is pretty good
>>
File: 1500582600897.jpg (60KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500582600897.jpg
60KB, 600x484px
Binding of Isaac is pretty good if you like roguelike games.
>>
Life is strange
Stanley parable
Bioshock
Crisis
Far cry
Dead by daylight
GameCube emulator > Mario sunshine

Can't be fucked with more.
>>
>>38691743
DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN II
>>
File: rain-world-e1489048172160.jpg (76KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rain-world-e1489048172160.jpg
76KB, 1200x630px
I obsessed over Rain World recently but the gameplay would probably crush a weak-willed normie like you.
>>
vampire the masquerade bloodline
>>
Osu!

A lot of fun if you like rhythm games.
>>
>>38691743
Dwarf Fortress will let you sink a ton of hours, and you can also just let it run while you shitpost a lot of the time without having to be 100% attentive at all times.
>>
>>38693452
DF is fun but it takes a lot of time and effort to even understand what's going on+how to play.
>>
>>38693606
Even better for an immersive time sink desu
>>
>>38693647
Can't immerse very well when you need to tab out and look things up on a wiki every 2 minutes.
>>
Factoria
>>
>>38691743
I heard mienquaf is pretty good imersion
>>
Wow, no 7 Days to Die suggestions? It's suburb comfy killing zombies and making autistic bases to hold up in when the hordes approach.
>>
Sims can be pretty comfy. I am trying to find something good for myself right now as well
>>
Some games I've been enjoying lately, all of them can be played single player

>Rogue Galaxy
>Pillars of Eternity
>NBA 2k17
>Rabi-Ribi
>Tacopocalypse
>>
>>38693796
I put a hundred or so hours on it a few months ago but it's painfully unoptimized and buggy
>>
>>38692196
do you use a controller when using the emulator?
>>
>>38693995
Not the anon you replied to but an xbone controller works flawlessly with dolphin for gamecube
>>
>>38694075
cheers boii
>>
File: va11halla.jpg (9KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
va11halla.jpg
9KB, 195x258px
>>38691743
Been playing
>Risk of Rain (rogue-like, kinda, but other things too), and
>VA-11 HALL-A (visual novel, yes, but a
comfy one to "play" and get immersed in)
>>
>Jalopy
It's a comfy game I like playing while I listen to podcasts or stern show videos on YT
>>
File: 1497107282618.jpg (78KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497107282618.jpg
78KB, 776x960px
>>38691743
If you'd also like to learn a bit of history while you're playing, I'd recommend the Total War series. Napoleon: Total War has the best storyline, but really they're all pretty good. My favorite would either be Medieval 2 or Shogun 2.
>>
File: Pepe Comfy.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Comfy.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
What are you looking for in games anon? Enthrallment or Fulfillment?
I'd reccomend some comfy games like My Summer Car, Euro/American Truck Simulator, Stalker, Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, or the Sims.
If you plan on going back to the sims I advise you to make fictional characters you like or would make if you wrote. It's much better than just making yourself and trying to get a harem. Maybe even try out some Sims challenges.
>>
File: 1489874088254.jpg (42KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
1489874088254.jpg
42KB, 898x886px
I enjoyed metal gear 5 phantom pain a lot. It's a stealth game with beatiful graphics, cool story, very fun gameplay, a waifu if you like that. I think robots might enjoy covert stealth games
>>
F-Zero, all of them
>>
>>38693694
I guess you meant factorio? Great game desu
>>
under the table he layed and there was not any light in the room. He was very sad and asked himself many questions. There he sat under the table and no light shined in the room but his eyes had a faint glimmer. A computer was running, there were many videogames on it but his soul was in distress, it ket murmuring and saying: This is not right. But in his body there was a nervous tension. No way he could turn off the music. He had tried but turned it back on very quickly. There were man ystars in the sky but living in the city he could see none. And his feet were cold but when he wore socks they would grow very sweaty. He hadn't talked to anybody in various days and it filled him with much dread when he couldn't avoid thinking about it. Sometimes he wore no clothes, it didn't matter to anyone anyway, or so he said to himself when he was holding conversations with himself in the morning. But most importantly he never left the dark, he always dwelled in shadows and he did not know how to dream pleasant dreams. He loved dissonance and heavyness. He loved it more than happyness and yet he could not help but feel that something was lacking inside him. He had barely any money. If he had money he would buy a palace in vienna. If he had money he would travel through the world. If he had money he would no longger be afrai of the light. If he had money he wonder alongside the adria. His money income was litttle though. He did not find any joy in computer games anymore, he had played so many. Multiplayer games frightened him, he did not believe in the purpose of politics. But he would paint images on the ground. He would paint on paper too. He could paint well, very imaginative and with many vivid colours. His paintings were never dark and his favourite object was his best friend. And yet there was a weight in him, a weight dragging hm deeply to the ground. He collapsed and sobbed but the lights did not shine so nobody knew.. In times of peril he would open his window and wait
>>
File: tumblr_mcu7fk5zPH1r2g7mto1_1280.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcu7fk5zPH1r2g7mto1_1280.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>38695611
The writing here's pretty shit. You should practice more anon.
>>
>>38694613

It's only a stealth game if you want it to be and want to score good though.

It's much easier to Rambo through missions. Get a machine gun and some grenades. Thin them out with some sniping, then just charge in and mow them down.
>>
>>38695635
she said and walked down the stairs with fuzzy hair in her eyes and stood up and screamed hello at the guard of the gate. The guard removed his eyes from the objects of focus and turned them insteadly around to the oragnehaired woman who was filled with what is called anger, anger and resentment another man said looking at her with desire for revenge but the girl with orange hair did not care very much. She walked into the guardian and cut her name with a knife into his stomach she also left a message there which said that she would be going soon but it didn't really matter whether today or tomorrow for she had still to decide where to goto and after all this was a warm stomach and not very harmful but the guard was in distress for if his wife found out a woman had carved her name into his stomach insides she would grab a bucket of water and sway it across 7 fields into the see and then pull the cord and use that bucket to wake him up unpleasantly with no loving coffee and breakfast but instead with fierce ferocious glances and sturdy fingers pointing at god who nodded. The fingernails of said fingers would then grab th emans balls and queeze them tightly until the eggs were plain visible and the man who was a guard and who had carved his name onto a tree when he was 8 would open his eyes with painful distress but not a hint of surprise or foolish optimism to escape this situation. Trees were in the world too >>38695635
ut they were known for large quanitites of ignorance regarding the events unfolding right next to them and even mre for thouse far away. But when the man, guilty as charged and having been fired as a guard, would rreturn to his old tree pal they played dumb and denied having ever met him for which he was not prepared. But suddenly out of the buses orange girl came with lustful eyes. "Feed me" she shouted and she laid down in the dirt with mouth wide opened, waiting for cheesecake and pomegranate. "I talked to a count today" she mumbled
>>
>>38695695
It's also a ton of fun to go full Rambo since the majority of the weapons available are lethal. Either way it's a great game even if it's not a great Metal Gear game.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.