[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder that it you, yourself, that's sabotaging your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ts129woc6ccz.jpg (90KB, 960x882px) Image search: [Google]
ts129woc6ccz.jpg
90KB, 960x882px
Daily Reminder that it you, yourself, that's sabotaging your life
>>
You should stop posting here

I
>>
C'mon anon, It's friday night, i was working all week, let me relax a little bit
>>
I know. That's why I don't blame the world for my problems.
>>
My failing health is actually sabotaging me.
>>
That's a pretty obvious statement

/pol/ could sure use a dose of this kind of thinking though

>the JEWS
>the GLOBALISTS
>the SJWS
>not you just being an autistic, argumentative piece of shit
>>
>>38691492
I agree, I am an adult now. But I can't help feel that I've felt depressed since my childhood because of my mother.

I know I'm an adult now, and now I have the ability to fix my life, but I'm sure wanting to kill myself at the age of 12 wasn't normal. I'm working on myself, and focusing on College now, while shitposting in /r9k/ on my free time.
>>
>>38691492
Yeah? So what?
I'll ruin my life until death.
>>
Ruining my life is the only thing that makes me happy
>>
>>38691492
FUCK OFF GODWINSON
OREGONIAN
>>
>>38691885
I feel like you should be able to honestly acknowledge the source of your problems. For a lot of people, especially younger people, it's okay to realize your parents fucked up and may very well be at fault for much of what ails you.

That's only the first step though. The second step is realizing at a certain point you have the ability to change the situation. At age 20 you will look back ten years and think
>that's fucked up how could my parents do that to me

At age 30 you will look back ten years and think

>that's fucked up how could I let that happen to myself.
>>
I can safely say that the major problems in my life were completely out of my hands.
>>
File: 1499880228450v.png (111KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1499880228450v.png
111KB, 314x314px
>>38691492
Stop trying to make me take the blame cuck it is society's fault not mine.
>>
>>38693797
Fucking this. I realized how hard my parents' divorce and their neglect to teach my things when I was 23, but now I'm 25 and have not only forgiven them, but I have more forward in my life and pretty much everything has been improving. I'm able to handle the new stress well while the old stress doesn't bother me anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.