[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best ways to die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0141.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I am running on fumes to live. What are the most creative ways to kill your self. I want to go out in away that will be talked about for years to come.
>>
Shoot yourself on live TV, or stream it on the internet where literally everyone can see your death.
>>
>>38690751
Before doing it, warn it on 4chan, so we can become famous
>After your death, the government will start a lobby to regulate the internet, to prevent this from happening in the future
>You shall always be known as the guy who fucked up for everyone
Fuck you in advance
>>
With the solar eclipse coming up,you should do it on that day and in such a way that your body lays in a pentagram. Thatll get people rilled up.
>>
Inhaling gasoline vapor and pure oxygen near an open flame.
>>
>>38690979
Also,you should leave a suicude note saying you have ascended to godhood and will be back in the next solar eclipse to take your revenge on those who have wronged you.
>>
>>38690853
I will be the downfall for 4chan. I will be the social cleanser of the internet. I will get rid of us scum.
>>
These answers are somfucking boring. You all make me fucking sick.
>>
> Tie noose around neck and allow for 5m+ fall
> Super glue hands to head
> Jump. The fall should decapitate you.
> People who find the corpse will think you ripped your own head off.

Not my idea, but quite creative.

Someone else made a helmet that fired several shotgun shells into his head at the same time, which was made in the 70s.

My own plan involves an exit bag, a tank of nitrogen, and several stations of carbon monoxide production. Fast, painless, and not painful.

An idea I briefly entertained was a homemeade guillotine. You lie with your head on the block and the blade above you. The blade is held with a rope which you hold. Meanwhile, you fill the room with carbon monoxide. Eventually the CO will make you lose consciousness, making your muscles relax, making you let go of the rope, allowing the blade to fall.
>>
>>38691374
Both ideas are great but will they make sure that the world will know I existed and every one will be shook and in awe of my pain
>>
>>38691374
What if the blade doesn't do shit and you just get a little cut on the back of your neck?
>>
>>38691503
Good question because I was thinking that
>>
>>38690696
Jump off a building and shoot yourself on the way down with a shotgun. Take some pills beforehand so even if you do somehow live, you'll still die.

Or kill yourself, and leave a paper note hidden on your body that says you didn't kill yourself, causing a murder mystery with a murder that never happened
>>
What the fuck is that disturbing image from?
>>
>>38691608
I have no idea. I think maybe the thing or something like that.
>>
>>38691591
The second one probably won't work nowadays, they'll track back to the DNA of OP fingertips
>>
>>38691503

The blade is only really there as a back up.

Once the CO makes you lose consciousness, you'll likely be dead in a while. But your chances of death will be increased if there's also a blade/ axe-head, smashing you.

Although my new method combines multiple forms of hypoxia, so that there's no need for the guillotine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.