[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues #109

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 63

File: ujzgtrf.png (28KB, 262x368px) Image search: [Google]
ujzgtrf.png
28KB, 262x368px
CVIV

1. Use a name in the namefield.
2. Do whatever you want.

Previous thread: >>38688431
>>
>>38690014

Here's what you learn from this: if you feel like you are incomplete without her, and if this lasts more than a few months, you'll have another thing coming, and the heartbreak isn't the main problem.

https://youtu.be/U__m4N7Ml30
>>
>>38690244
Pathological liar reporting in.
I'm here to give advice.
>>
Good evening again!

>>38690244
Also happy birthday Nick
Hope its not too late
>>
I wanna suck cock and be submissive but I'm not sure if this is a pure desire or if it comes out of darkness and depression.
>>
File: rey mysterio.jpg (76KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
rey mysterio.jpg
76KB, 396x594px
>Tfw the thread ends in 619
>>
>>38690268

You're here to ask me personal questions, as planned. Not sure people will want advice from a pathological liar, in case you wondered.

>>38690276

Thanks, Atlas! It's not too late.

>Facebook
>3 people wished be a happy birthday
>1 is an American I've never met
>2 are from Lo's family
>nobody else
>end me senpai
>>
Fordas here, i feel better, now i wanna talk about other peoples issues of dumb stuff, i'm a tad emotionally drained, I don't think i'm ready yo unwind all my lies yet :/
>>
>>38690288

Do you want to suck cock when you're happy?
>>
>>38690293

This guy looks like Pepe, no? Or is it me...
>>
>>38690288

And this always gives me anxiety and low self worth. What do I do?
>>
The link in the OP refers to a post, not the actual thread
>>
>>38690310
It's hard to say. Sometimes yes, but it makes me sad. If I'm really happy and confident, then I usually just focus on getting a girl... Or trying to.
>>
>>38690343
you could try sucking a dick and see if you enjoy it?
>>
>>38690298

Everything at your own pace, friend. Being drained means you made a huge effort. Rest.
>>
>>38690357
I've been trying. Hard to find someone I'm okay with.

Also, when I cum, this desire goes away and I feel ashamed.
>>
>>38690310

>thing your traditional therapist will never ask
>>
>>38690297
I have many uses.
I'm not interested in asking you personal questions anymore. I wanted us to get closer but in the end, I can't do it. So I'm not gonna ask anything of you, actually.

I'm just staying here to talk to people who experience the same shit I do.
That's been the extent of my participation to these threads for months. I'm used to it.
>>
For some reason I fixate on certain problems in my life. It consumes almost all of my waking time. When I fix though, another springs up, and I never feel contented. This has been going on for a few years now.
>>
File: DO6vFys.png (3KB, 339x84px) Image search: [Google]
DO6vFys.png
3KB, 339x84px
>>38690319
He does

>>38690297
>Facebook
>3 people wished be a happy birthday
>1 is an American I've never met
>2 are from Lo's family
>nobody else
>end me senpai

Dont worry, Im born on the same day as my chad ex-classmate
He was a cool guy and I liked him alot but every fucking birthday all of the people we both knew wished him and forgot about me
Usually just got wished from a few friends and that was it

But some guy on /b/ wished my happy birthday last time
Also some dude told me to kill myself a while before that here on /r9k/
>>
>>38690385
> Hard to find someone I'm okay with
Grindr, it's extremely easy to find a dick to suck
>when I cum, this desire goes away and I feel ashamed.
you're probably more attracted to the thought of it, how lewd it would be, how naughty it would be, how taboo it is, i doubt you'd enjoy it IRL, but if you want the thoughts to go away then sucking a dick and not licking it is one of the only ways to do it, or if you're flexible enough you could suck your own dick, i did that and it put me off dick for life.
>>
File: custody ladder match.jpg (665KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
custody ladder match.jpg
665KB, 2560x1600px
>>38690319
I tried to find a Rey Pepe but came across this instead and it was too good not to post. I love all that ridiculous shit the they used to pull. Like there was one wrestler whose whole gimmick was that he accidentally caused a woman to miscarry by stumbling into her. This was later immortalised in a poem that included the lines:
>It wasn't my fault what love can do to us
>It wasn't my fault you have a dead baby in your uterus
>>
File: 1501159395220.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501159395220.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>38690338

From the post you get the thread. Do you not?

>>38690401
>I'm not interested in asking you personal questions anymore. I wanted us to get closer but in the end, I can't do it. So I'm not gonna ask anything of you, actually.

You absolute cocktease!

For once that I was getting questions, and now I'm not.

>mfw
>>
>>38690446
You do. But I felt the need to point it out.
>>
>>38690297
>Not sure people will want advice from a pathological liar
this is why i don't tell people they will always be suspicious of me!
>>
>>38690443
If I do like it, will I be more at peace?

I don't like the guys I see on Grindr. They seem shady.
>>
>>38690445

Holy shit...

It's a Turbo Lover.

https://youtu.be/JhY9GOhFwN4
>>
>>38690256
I still really want to try again though. She made me feel something I haven't felt before.

You've got a good taste in music, I love rock and rap. I've been listening to this lately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTa14Sui7mw
and some ex-yu rock.

>>38690034
Thanks anon.

>>38690090
Nick, can I get a (You) for this?

>>38690024
>Don't contact her whatsoever. Either she'll come to you, or she won't. Let the bird free, if it flies home it's yours. If it leaves it was never yours to begin with. She knows how you feel. Don't waste your breath. If anything, now's the time to make her insecure.
I'm trying to do this. God I hope she texts me. Thanks for the advice, this is pretty solid anon.
>>
>>38690491
>If I do like it, will I be more at peace?
well you'll know you're actually gay/bi and not just prison gay, it will help you make more informed decisions on being true to yourself.
>I don't like the guys I see on Grindr. They seem shady.
most of them aren't out of the closet, they are secretive because they don't want to be outed, the vast majority are just normal gay dudes.
>>
>>38690024
>I actually had to check your trip, because this is bad advice. When you bring in that needy stuff it's all over. Stick a fork in it.

Being clear isn't needy. Having needs isn't needy. Needy is when you act like you can't live without the other. There are firm ways to make things clear without sounding needy.
>>
>>38690063
>I guess, but i've never met a soul who shared any interest of mine, i prefer to have some friends rather than no friends.

Would you reject a good friend because his interests aren't yours? No, then don't assume they would.
>>
>>38690090
>S-Shit, this sounds like it but she doesn't seem narcissistic at all. Her emotions are absolutely fucked, so are mine, but she doesn't seem narcissistic by a bit. Man, it looked like she hates herself on some level.

Borderliners have a similar cycle, and that's the one I meant.
>>
>>38690171
>I can't imagine a place that small. What was it, a hunting village in the mountains?

Mostly a farm village with lots of cows. My house was surrounded by cows.
>>
MEDMON, YOU BURGLARIAN, come play chess.

My students always think burglars and Bulgarians are the same thing.
>>
File: torture.jpg (138KB, 907x529px) Image search: [Google]
torture.jpg
138KB, 907x529px
Is there a cause for which you'd be willing to endure extreme torture?
>>
AHAHAHA

TYPING IN MY UNDERWEAR

FUCK YOUUUUUUU

I feel ecstatic today... no real reason to... concerned about my mind
>>
>>38690533
I'm also afraid to suck and swallow because of disease.
>>
>>38690677

Willing no. I'm hyper sensitive. I would want to protect my loved ones though.

So, love.
>>
>>38690677
My country, my ideals, my family and loved ones.
>>
>>38690687

You're more likely to get diseases from just sucking.
>>
File: 619.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
619.gif
1MB, 320x180px
I realise that many of you might not actually know the significance of 619. Pic related is Rey-Rey's finisher, in reference to his San Diego area code. The move is also known as a the Tiger Mask in Japan, where it was innovated and made famous.
>>
>>38690705

Dmitri, my brother, this one is for you:

https://youtu.be/Jqps9ZdMxs0

I listened to it a lot. I mean a lot. I mean 20 times a day.
>>
>>38690729
thankyou, i had no idea what you were on about.
>>
>>38690677
Just to try it. I reckon it would get old fast though. Really not up for disfigurement either.

>>38690742
You're welcome. It did strike me that no everyone is working from the same frame of reference.
>>
>>38690729

Remember my friend Mark? He used to masturbate to UFC fights. He'd probably fap to this too.
>>
>>38690771
tell me about mark
>>
>>38690660
Not tonight. Hopefully tomorrow.

>>38690677
Yes. To be able to inflict that which I have endured onto others.
>>
>>38690771
Well that's kinda weird but maybe one day I'll be in his wank bank. I like to do a variation on that move, only the opponent leans over the top rope rather than middle. You hold the rope and go vertical to kick them in the face with both feet.
>>
I'm using a name field. I'm feeling comfy and there's nothing you can do to stop me
>>
>>38690705
So would you assent to prevent your country from being absorbed by another with similar ideals, culture, etc.? Does the actual state matter to you or just the well-being of the people in it?
>>
>>38690818
The well being of the people in it.
>>
>>38690446
It's a matter of comfort zone.
For now I'll just hang out. I'll keep this name though. That's progress.

(Next step is me asking you questions-- work for it *wink*)
>>
>>38690785

Long story, and it's fucking cool.

I forget if it was on Omegle or what, but I met this woman who was cool and all and we talked.

Eventually, she wanted some noods and so I wasn't sure what to do. We kept talking and that woman was smart, we got along.

Then the woman said, "I have to admit something, I'm not a woman. I'm a homosexual man who gets off on getting nudes from straight man. Since you're a pretty cool guy, I don't feel like fooling you. I'm sorry."

I thought that was pretty cool of him to confess. So I gave him some nudes. No homo. It may have been more than some nudes, I don't even remember.

cont.
>>
>>38690771
hey faggotnick I was wondering how i end urges to hurt people, these urges get stronger the more i suppress them. I torture goldfish (cuz theyre only 1$) and go at the punching bag for an hour everynight
any tips?
>>
>>38690813

Based.

>>38690818

I love me some Meta.

>>38690863

Can't wait.

>>38690891

You need more than tips, you need to sit down and spill the beans.

Is there anyone in your life that treated you like you want to treat others?
>>
File: 902.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
902.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38690739
origfiajdg
>>
>>38690802
Yikes, Medman. Wouldn't you care if your suffering had nothing to do with the ones you were hurting?
>>
>>38690879
>I thought that was pretty cool of him to confess. So I gave him some nudes. No homo. It may have been more than some nudes

can i get some Nick noods and maybe more if i pretend to be a lady :3
>>
>>38690846
That's respectable, but why wouldn't you extend the same compassion to all humanity?
>>
>>38690952
>can i get some Nick noods and maybe more if i pretend to be a lady :3

Don't tempt me.
>>
File: race_war_purity.jpg (81KB, 773x425px) Image search: [Google]
race_war_purity.jpg
81KB, 773x425px
>>38690960
I would. I didn't say I wouldn't.

oil rig
>>
>>38690910
not really, just the little things that annoy, bother or just plain piss me off build up and i cant properly release them
>>
>>38690919
Could you rephrase?
>>
File: AK47_pepe.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AK47_pepe.png
91KB, 500x500px
>>38690520
>no (you)s

damnnit
>>
File: devilish.jpg (13KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
13KB, 199x253px
>>38690985
cmon, you've got me intrigued by what "maybe more" could have been over the internet, you'd only be obligated if i convinced you of course
>>
Anyone have thicker ankles? Want to swap? These tossers are letting me down.
>>
>>38691054
Fine have a you phesant
>>
ON WITH MARK

Now, Mark gets noods and I think even a goddam video... Don't ask, because if you do, I will tell you.

We then become friends, on the old Messenger.

Mark turns out to be Chad, homo style. He's a Swedish American, straight from Sweden (get it, straight...) and lives in California, in the hills with rich people. Mark is hot as fuck, intelligent, speaks Swedish and English but also German.

He's studying to be a doctor now, or maybe he has become a doctor.

I lost Mark at some point.

When I was an exodus pioneer, on the website you can't name here, I sent myself on a quest for Mark. I made entire threads to look for him.

Some based anon made me the best quality OC I had ever seen. It was fucking amazing. It was all about finding Mark.

Mark disappeared from my life brutally. I never found him again.

Feels.
>>
>>38691094
Come on then, spill. You obviously want to.
>>
File: tapu.gif (35KB, 408x397px) Image search: [Google]
tapu.gif
35KB, 408x397px
>>38691091
T-Thanks you, s-sir!
>>
>>38691035

Were you punished for showing anger or sadness as a kid? Were you mocked for it?
>>
>>38691054

I gave you a (you)!
>>
>>38691094
>even a goddam video
there's our "maybe more"
>I lost Mark at some point.
>Mark disappeared from my life brutally. I never found him again.
:(

mark sounds like a cool dude, on a side note, he masturbated to UFC? wot..
>>
>>38691037
If the people you'd be inflicting pain on were innocent of whatever produced your own suffering, wouldn't that bother you?
>>
>>38691140
everyone always said i was too extreme when i was mad as a kid and just spanked me(up until i was 12!) then made me stay in my room so i couldnt truly express my anger and now thats just been building up to basically bloodthirst at this point
>>
Why would I use a name? so people can track me? Doesn't seem conducive to the atmosphere of these kinds of threads. I'm sure if people tried they could track anyway but any kind of thought that goes into a name can be traced back to the mind that formed them. Think?
>>
>go apply to job interview
>Interviewer says she's concerned and asks me if i have problems and why i look so sad
I were just shocked, i didnt think it was this obvious the whole time.

This may have been the reason why no one want to hire me.
I so sick and tired of this shit i just want to die.
I got myself into a pit with no way out.
I swear If I don't get this job i will just end myself, i cant keep suffering like this.
>>
>>38691215
so that we can keep up with each others progress
>>
>>38691063

Are you actually gay?

Don't lie.
>>
>>38691228
Well at least now you know the cause. Try faking a smile, it can work even if its tough to do so.
>>
>>38691228
what did you say to her after she asked you the question?
>>
File: Just About DOne.jpg (60KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Just About DOne.jpg
60KB, 700x500px
>>38691274
>Don't lie
>tfw
Bi, but effectively gay as my only sexual encounters have been with me.
>>
>>38691173

When he was a teen. He liked these strong guys going to ground.

Mark went to work in Las Vegas. Back then I listened to that Katy Perry song about Vegas. It's a cool song.

https://youtu.be/1-pUaogoX5o

Lo hates Perry, always has. I think because Perry made her feel OK about being bisexual, and then turned out not to be bisexual, angering Lo forever.
>>
>>38691194
It would bother me. Which is why I'd want to control on who I get to inflict the pain I endured upon.
>>
>>38691329
men*
original of apple pie
>>
>>38691290
I tried to mummer out an "im fine" but the feels were too strong, i just looked her in the eyes with a broken smile.
It's not fucking fair.

>>38691280
Funny you mentioned it, she almost suggested the same thing.

I thing they would rather hire a social butterfly, but retarded, rather than a good worker who keeps quite.

It's not fucking fair, I'm trying my best out there.
>>
>>38691207

How long were you made to stay in your room?

What kind of "mad" were you as a kid? What did you do?
>>
Jesus Christ. Apparently a 'traditional' African circumcision involves no anaethetic and just hacking at it. And while they're attacking your dick you have to not react to the pain. What a fucking dumb continent.
>>
>>38691215

Without a name, I won't remember you. That's all. You can speak, but it will be hard to follow unless you're the only anon around.
>>
>>38691228
>I were just shocked, i didnt think it was this obvious the whole time.

I just exploded laughing. I love you guys. Yes, people can read you easily, normal people can.

What job was it?
>>
>>38691388
>I thing they would rather hire a social butterfly, but retarded, rather than a good worker who keeps quite

Yeah, this is really shit.

Why were you looking so bad then? Is it because you're not hired still? Is it something else?
>>
>>38691247
So you've answered the question. I'm an unmedicated psychotic. Progress won't be made. I'll try. But no name for now. People can already see my ip. No reason for more fodder
>>
>>38690891
I used to put clear handsoap on spiders and watch them drown. I feel bad about it now. That was back in 8th grade I think.
>>
Anon on Exodus Land made me OC that was Star Wars based, like, since I was looking for Mark, it became Mark Hamill, so basically, I got top tier Empire propaganda looking for Mark. It was fucking crazy. He made entire movie posters for that. With red anons from that site.

I made that thread every day hoping Mark might be one of the Exodees.

I long to find Mark again No homo.
>>
>>38691352
So it would be revenge on these specific "others", yes? Well, at least you're not indiscriminate. Are you truly ok with heaping harm upon others, bringing more suffering into the world to give yourself a fleeting hit of elation (or whatever else you intend to derive from the activity)?
>>
>>38691474
have you tried looking for him on omegal?
>>
>>38691329

It was a video I had made for a "girlfriend". She was the first woman I'd be with, and it was a horrible mistake. She was Irish, not that this was the mistake.
>>
This thread is full of impressively normal people. /r9k/ has changed a lot in the last three years.

Have fun anyways.
>>
>>38691474
Sounds pretty great. Can't think of anyone I miss like that whom I wasn't sleeping with desu. Never really had close friends. Always felt like that was missing.
>>
SWEET ASS

I have those images on my moveable hard drive!!!

EXPECT AMAZING THINGS
>>
File: zombie pepe.jpg (33KB, 529x527px) Image search: [Google]
zombie pepe.jpg
33KB, 529x527px
>>38691541
>ipressivly normal
>If only you knew my pain anon
>>
File: 1440747335247.jpg (39KB, 272x309px) Image search: [Google]
1440747335247.jpg
39KB, 272x309px
>>38691541
>impressively normal people
sure m8
>>
File: 1500798920797.jpg (27KB, 511x340px) Image search: [Google]
1500798920797.jpg
27KB, 511x340px
>>38691431
A receptionist who answers phones and shit.

>>38691437
I were mainly stressed to hell and a bit nervous, aside from the crippling depression, i really wanted to get the job and get on my two feet, I'm sick of people calling me useless and a parasite,
Smoked three ciggies as soon as that shit was over.

I dress well and look decent, what else do they want from me?
Not everyone can into chad mentality.

As if that's not bad Enough i got a flat tire as soon as i got home.

What is this life, what a fucking cruel joke.
>>
>>38691541
Youd be suprise, froend
>>
File: 200& glad.jpg (108KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200& glad.jpg
108KB, 497x732px
>>38691541
He's right, pack it up boys I'll see you in the club
>>
>>38691404

I've seen that gif.

I find it weird you don't respect this, as you'd love to endure pain in front of a crowd, especially as a ritual and all.
>>
>>38691404
Careful, you racist.
>>
File: Stunned Pepe.jpg (120KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Stunned Pepe.jpg
120KB, 1278x1181px
>>38691552
>SWEET ASS
>I have those images on my moveable hard drive!!!
>EXPECT AMAZING THINGS
>EXPECT AMAZING THINGS
>EXPECT AMAZING THINGS

If we get Nick Noods imma unravel all my lies right now!
>>
File: 1413594380207.png (1MB, 800x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1413594380207.png
1MB, 800x1144px
>>38691523

No chance of finding him there.

Now check this fucking awesome OC.
>>
>>38691541
>full of impressively normal people.

Really?

>one has multiple personalities
>one has crazy OCD
>one is me
>two are compulsive liars

You have the dept perception of cyclops.
>>
>>38691601
>What is this life, what a fucking cruel joke.

This mentallity won't really help you. Don't yell at the world for giving you shitty cards, you have to act.

>I dress well and look decent, what else do they want from me?
Confidence and self-esteem will help you in many ways, including this.
>>
File: pepe (7).gif (896KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (7).gif
896KB, 500x281px
>>38691664
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
i thought you meant the images you sent to mark
GIMMIE NICK NOOD GIMMIE NICK NOODS
>>
File: 1413465039671.png (935KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1413465039671.png
935KB, 1600x900px
>>38691543

I liked Mark, but nothing romantic. He heard my voice. He thought I sounded Californian.

The skinheads in his area were so desperate for members that they even asked him to join, despite being a homo. I remember that.

>Mark Hamill = Luke
>Vader looking for Luke
>memery
>>
>>38691698
Compared to the kind of folks you used to get here, people ITT seem reasonably well integrated.

There's nothing wrong with having a decent life, and normal people can also struggle. Don't take it as an insult.
>>
File: yombe_scarification.jpg (57KB, 289x465px) Image search: [Google]
yombe_scarification.jpg
57KB, 289x465px
>>38691629
I think something like this scarification is more up his alley.
>>
>>38691629
If the end game is having had pieces of your dick removed, no. That's just not cool. I'm opposed to circumcision in all its forms - sorry burgers - but this just takes the cake. I tell you what, if anyone's interested in some """"African culture""""" give this a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urdbM4ttP64

Trigger warning: animal suffering

Very interesting documentary though, I thought.

>>38691637
OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUH FUGGA
>>
File: 1413473534645.png (1MB, 1400x940px) Image search: [Google]
1413473534645.png
1MB, 1400x940px
>>38691642

Thing is, I certainly have noods in there. Nudes are exclusively my dick, though.

>what am I saying...
>>
>>38691664

Read the fine lines. Just do it.
>>
>>38691664

>twatter

Kek. I wish I could find that anon some day. He'd make the best OC for our thread.
>>
>>38691732

I can't give you noods my man!
>>
>>38691740
Nice pun in that poster. I know there was nothing romantic, that's just what I'm getting at: I feel like I've missed out on an entire genre of important relationships.

>>38691758
That is pretty cool, I have to admit. The only thing that puts me off scarification is that my dad did it, so that kinda rules it out for me.
>>
>>38691396
sorry im responding like 20mins late but if it was after school i was left until the next morning and if it was like a weekend i was left til lunch or supper
The mad i was was like throwing around furniture and whipping little objects at my parents and brothers
>>
>>38691813
nah it's cool it's more for the meme
>>
>>38691745

I didn't take it as an insult. I long to be normal.

But you're still wrong. Everyone I know here is fucked every which way.
>>
>>38691762
>If the end game is having had pieces of your dick removed, no. That's just not cool. I'm opposed to circumcision in all its forms - sorry burgers - but this just takes the cake.

I'm cut! Ask anything you want.

Except pics.
>>
>>38690716
I know. This sucks. That's why I just wanna give a handjob. Lol
>>
File: laughing skellys.jpg (68KB, 377x304px) Image search: [Google]
laughing skellys.jpg
68KB, 377x304px
>>38691664
The amount of work that went into this. Good lord, the fine print got me.
>>
>>38691822
>sorry im responding like 20mins late but if it was after school i was left until the next morning

Wait, you were locked in a room from after school, the whole fucking night, until morning? How did you pee?

>>38691822
>The mad i was was like throwing around furniture and whipping little objects at my parents and brothers

Had you seen this behaviour from anyone else in your family?
>>
>>38691851
I'd ask you whether your parents hate you, but that's open and shut. Hard luck getting jewed in the jewels. You will never convince me that it isn't better to be intact.
>>
File: 1413792697113.png (877KB, 864x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1413792697113.png
877KB, 864x1280px
>>38691830

In that case, go on.

Another amazing movie poster.
>>
>>38691859
Also, I'm really kicking it off with a guy a couple years older than me. He's cool. He's a black nerd. It's kinda weird. I'm not physically attracted but psychologically/emotionally it's hot. He's also kinda big, like around 7" and thick
>>
File: 1413561978803.png (2MB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1413561978803.png
2MB, 956x1200px
>>38691860

Posting more of his work.
>>
File: tobaku-datenroku-kaiji-2040165.jpg (173KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
tobaku-datenroku-kaiji-2040165.jpg
173KB, 800x1153px
>>38691711
I'm already trying to have confidence, i gave my all into that interview, i even googled how to answer certain questions I would otherwise spill my spaghetti everywhere at.

Tomorrow im going to find out if it got the job or not.

Thanks for everything anons, wish me luck, or don't.
I'm going to rest for now, I'm too stressed to lurk.
>>
>>38691831
Comparing the tone and stories of people here to the tone and stories of people on 2013 /v9k/ is pretty stark.

Things just aren't that grim here.
>>
File: 1413585068918.png (304KB, 458x700px) Image search: [Google]
1413585068918.png
304KB, 458x700px
>>38691881

I can't say I experience any problem.

These images make me want to resume my Mark quest. He was on 4chan.
>>
>>38691921
>>38691896
>>38691664
these are fucking gold, was this all one guy?
>>
>>38691896

THAT FUCKING FINE LINE SECTION.

Good Lord. I had forgotten.
>>
>>38691932
>Things just aren't that grim here.

We're trying. It was my birthday, too.

Other day, we talk about grim stuff. I once spent a month without showering or changing my underwear, is that more like it?
>>
>>38691930
Good luck anon, wishing the best to you.
>>
File: 1413656481447.png (1001KB, 1500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1413656481447.png
1001KB, 1500x1250px
>>38691940

Yes, the same guy made all these. He was fucking glorious.
>>
>>38691879
well theyd leave it unlocked they just said they didnt want to see me but i could goto the washroom
and nobody in my family threw around furniture or threw stuff at eachother but its a general trend in my family of anger problems
>>
>>38691930
Good luck. I bet you rocked it
>>
>>38692033
>they just said they didnt want to see me

That's weird.

How did you feel when this happened?
>>
>>38691930
>>38691930
> Posting muh husbando
I'll bet on your success, Bort!
>>
File: 1413694172509.png (1MB, 775x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1413694172509.png
1MB, 775x1160px
Some images are too big.
>>
>>38692059
even angrier than my previous rage, i often ended up smashing things in my room right after being sent there but a quick shout would get me to stop
>>
File: 1413752194746.png (951KB, 792x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1413752194746.png
951KB, 792x1008px
I hope this one works, I love it.
>>
File: 1495071067409.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1495071067409.png
64KB, 658x901px
Every time I check I wish a (You) shows up

I didnt even post anything...
>>
>>38692145

So, basically, as an angry kid from a family with anger issues and apparently no ability to help you process anger, you were forced to be silenced. I imagine this happened a lot.

It's like they put concentrated WRATH in you and didn't allow it to get out. I imagine that when you attack people, it allows that anger to come out and makes you feel liberated a bit more.

What do you say?
>>
>>38692165
Have a (You), guy
>>
File: 1499833266124.jpg (79KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1499833266124.jpg
79KB, 443x443px
>>38692165
You're not the only one, my friend.

Anything bothering you tonight/today?

Here's your (You).
>>
File: search for Mark.png (46KB, 596x697px) Image search: [Google]
search for Mark.png
46KB, 596x697px
>>38692165

Here's one for you.

This one's kinda funny.
>>
>>38692165
Atlas, you may have a (you), you shall receive more (you)s if you post a hand drawn pepe
>>
File: 1486420828851.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1486420828851.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>38692165
Here you go, have a free (you).
>>38692214
You sound like you want a (you) too.
>>
>>38692165
Born in the (You)SA
>>
so if i set up a discord server, who out of the regulars would actually use it? I'm not sure what the benefits would be over making threads here?
>>
File: mini.png (2MB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
mini.png
2MB, 1200x749px
I had to downsize it many times.
>>
>>38692282
Thanks for the thought, but I'm not interested.
>>
>>38692282
I don't know how it works, but I don't mind spoken conversations. So if it's like a voice chat thing, I might.
>>
>>38692324
it can be used for voice chat or text chat, i just remember the idea being thrown around and it turns out to not be that hard
>>
>>38692282
I doubt I could bring myself to join it, but others might appreciate it.
>>38692324
Discord does both voice chat and text.
>>
File: miniii.png (2MB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
miniii.png
2MB, 800x1080px
I removed the 8 from this.
>>
>>38692195
>I imagine that when you attack people, it allows that anger to come out and makes you feel liberated a bit more
so youre telling me to attack someone? would it be fine if i paid off a beggar to beat him up?
>>
>>38692355
why?
you diddn't remove it from >>38691921
>>
>>38692345
It was only raised by someone trying to get rid of the thread for whatever reason.
>>
>>38692345
Well, if it's easy to use, then why not?
>>
I'm too shy for discord right now.

Found my old collection of dead astronauts, who wants?
>>
>>38692386

I'm asking to see if what I imagine corresponds to your reality.
>>
File: CuaQSToWgAAva7M.jpg (50KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
CuaQSToWgAAva7M.jpg
50KB, 720x644px
>>38692208
>>38692230
>>38692233
>>38692252
>>38692272

Thanks!

>>38692214
>Anything bothering you tonight/today?

Not much really, yesterday was much worse, today I feel pretty fine
Just want to chat thats all

>>38692282
I've already talked about this idea a few days ago, doesnt seem like many people would use it tho
>>
File: 14730991579_83e5ef8880_b.jpg (196KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
14730991579_83e5ef8880_b.jpg
196KB, 1024x614px
>>38692391

It was easier here and I noticed it.
>>
File: pepe majer tim.png (45KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
pepe majer tim.png
45KB, 1314x1054px
>>38692395
Why the hell would you have such a collection?
>>
Novel problems for me today. This is a weird headspace.
My psychiatrist told me I should find someone to talk to and I told him that he was a fucking joke so I need to find a new pillpad at least. I took an absolute bath on a business idea that was the only thing I had optimism about. Every time I wake up I feel like I'm in screaming pain but there's nothing physically there. So, logically, I just talked to a 30 year old, admittedly-married, woman who was my first match after downloading tinder and is coming over to my house after work.
I set that up, despite the fact that I'm a 27 year old, periodically fanatically religious, to the point of being mentally ill, virgin. I have no idea what I'm doing but I need to feel something, and I've already swallowed a bunch of xanax to try and make my skin stop crawling.
Happy belated, Nick.
I also ordered a bunch of ketamine off the internet because it was just so much fun the last time I got hooked on dissociatives.
Why do I try so hard to trainwreck my life when it'll just slowly fade away if I leave it alone?
>>
>>38692392
oh really? well fuck that person
>>38692395
I was thinking it being used primarily as a text chat, thinking about it though it's actually more limited than 4 chan for that purpose.
>>
File: 1413767026432-0.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1413767026432-0.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>38692426

>majer tim

Keks.

I'm not sure, I love the concept of Lost Astronauts, it evokes a lot for me. I have a huge collection. I am strange.
>>
>>38692410
yes, yes it does seod ti sey ,sey
>>
File: SPACE SKULL BW.jpg (403KB, 1600x1462px) Image search: [Google]
SPACE SKULL BW.jpg
403KB, 1600x1462px
>>38692395
FUCK YES I HAVE A COLLECTION OF DEAD ASTRONAUTS TOO

I use them everywhere as profile pics
>>
>>38692430

Thanks, David. You worry me a bit, to be honest.
>>
File: Vladimir-Komarov.jpg (27KB, 250x302px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir-Komarov.jpg
27KB, 250x302px
>>38692462
dead astronauts? why not a dead cosmonaut?
>>
>>38692420
What you wanna chat about?
>>
>>38692448

Palindrome.

So, we've figured out your anger issues, now it's a matter of processing that. Wat do.
>>
>>38692506

Yes, indeed. One of my best pictures. It's fucking brutal. They knew this guy was going to die horribly, he knew it too. They had to go anyway. This guy died insulting every superior he had, while burning as he re-entered earth.
>>
>>38692531
you already figured it out, i have to attack people
>>
>>38692510
I dont know, what comes up
Dead astronaut pictures right now I guess
>>
>>38692566
i think the quote is "crying with anger"
I don't think he got past the anger stage of grief before hitting the ground.
>>
>>38692502
>You worry me a bit, to be honest.
Worry is an interesting word. Why?
I doubt I'm a threat to anyone but myself, and given common sense/demographics/combinatorics, I'm probably a horrible person.
>>
File: 1413767026432-1.jpg (290KB, 1488x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1413767026432-1.jpg
290KB, 1488x1600px
Here's more. This board isn't made for image-sharing.

>>38692587

There is another way, and we must find it.

>>38692607
>Worry is an interesting word. Why?

Because you sound like you need help.
>>
File: 1413767778049-0.jpg (380KB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
1413767778049-0.jpg
380KB, 1024x1449px
I was so active on that Exodus Land thing. You wouldn't believe. I may even find all the Christian propaganda I made.
>>
File: 1413767778049-1.jpg (213KB, 777x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1413767778049-1.jpg
213KB, 777x1028px
Dead astronaaaauts
>>
>>38692430
You seem like an interesting guy. Please space your paragraphs in future, though.
>>
File: 1413767778049-2.gif (23KB, 100x150px) Image search: [Google]
1413767778049-2.gif
23KB, 100x150px
Not every piece of my collection is good.
>>
>>38692638
ok ill beat up hookers and pedophiles, like a vigilante but with personal motives
time to walk dog
>>
File: 1413774911400.jpg (606KB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
1413774911400.jpg
606KB, 900x1391px
>>38692685

No, because that will hurt those people, and the cycle will go on. Don't pass this on, deal with it.

Tell me about your family anger issues. Who did what.
>>
File: 1413782288732.jpg (249KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1413782288732.jpg
249KB, 1920x1200px
Pacmon.
>>
>>38692685
Don't beat up hookers, that's no challenge plus it's based on bullshit moralising. They're just trying to make a living.
>>
>>38692685
>ok ill beat up hookers and pedophiles, like a vigilante but with personal motives
would you beat up an adulterous wife? maybe worse considering you have her in the mercy of your home.
>>
File: astronaut-skull.jpg (30KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut-skull.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>>38692702
That has to be my favourite dead astronaut pic
Still use it on some of my profiles

Also heres another one
>>
File: 1413816111659-0.gif (753KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1413816111659-0.gif
753KB, 500x750px
>>38692769

Cool one!
>>
this has to be one of the most bizarre yet cool collections I've seen, literally every single one looks like an album cover
>>
File: 1413816111659-1.jpg (38KB, 310x407px) Image search: [Google]
1413816111659-1.jpg
38KB, 310x407px
>>38692848

This one would be some house music.
>>
Really not looking forward to work tomorrow, after my recent humiliation. My spirit is out of it.
>>
I'm free for chess.

lichess.org

Nick1982
>>
>>38692818
>Nick replies

Senpai noticed me!
>>
>>38692638
I can't imagine what "help" would consist of, save stabilizing me with chemical restraints.

Are there really positive outcomes that I should expect, after decades of lunacy and decay? I'm not sure you believe that.

>>38692669
Cheers, will do. When I talk about myself, my syntax starts to fall apart pretty quickly, but I'll keep an eye on it.
>>
>>38692866
>This one would be some house music.
what do you think about this for a match?
https://soundcloud.com/haltaar/vacuum-space-full
plus any excuse to plug my brother's music ;)
>>
>>38692930
Thanks, that's a lot better. Just easier on the eye. Nicer to read.
>>
File: 1413816671674.jpg (397KB, 750x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1413816671674.jpg
397KB, 750x1118px
>>38692903

I have this one! My favourite I think.
>>
>>38692702
i guess i dont wanna pass on this cycle, so ill end it right then and there by killing them and liberating myself
win-win for all
>>
>>38692930
>Are there really positive outcomes that I should expect, after decades of lunacy and decay? I'm not sure you believe that.

Yes, of course I believe that. Some people live their whole lives without solving shit. It's never too late.
>>
>>38693005
space sirens made of nebula? damn.
>>
>>38692937

This is awesome. Reminds me of God Is An Astronaut. Good stuff.
>>
I think a break from 4chan for a week or two would do me some good. How do I do this? In theory it seems easy to just drop 4chan, but I have no idea what I would fill that time with, especially considering I usually multitask my shitposting while doing other things. I want to fix my issues and, although I do like talking with you guys, I think a break from 4chan might help.
>>
>>38693005
Running our of supplies here
>>
>>38693014

Please do what I told you to do.
>>
File: 1413827653557-0.jpg (426KB, 756x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1413827653557-0.jpg
426KB, 756x1269px
>>38693033

Do you know anything about this image? The siren one.
>>
>>38693125
Have a project in mind. You might start reading more, or getting through your backlog (whether that's anime or Netflix or whatever). Or plan to do something productive: get some writing done, work out, so on.

Question for the room: if you had to describe someone who was clearly of another race to the rest would you just say the race? Why wouldn't you? I don't get it.
>>
>>38693201
>Do you know anything about this image?
not quite sure i understand the question
i don't know anything about it without a google search? beyond it looking swish as fuck
>>
>>38693269
>Question for the room: if you had to describe someone who was clearly of another race to the rest would you just say the race? Why wouldn't you? I don't get it.

Yep.

"She's an Asian woman from Japan."

"He's black, from France."
>>
>>38693289
>beyond it looking swish as fuck

That it is, no lie.
>>
>>38693292
Say you didn't have the chance to ask where they're from. You have to describe someone you don't know well.
>>
>>38693269
>if you had to describe someone who was clearly of another race to the rest would you just say the race?
yes in almost all circumstances
>>
>>38693289
I described someone at work as "the fat one" once, but it was frowned upon. Race I see no problem with.
>>
>>38693333
Quads cannot be disputed. Excellent use of digits.
>>
>>38693303
why do you ask?
>the most flavourful originality
>>
>>38693346
responded to wrong post oops.

>>38693269
meant for that
>>
>>38693350
badabing, my didgets are on fucking point today, quints and quads
>>
>>38693328

No problem using race or even guessed race.

"A black person."

"Might be Arab, not sure."

If I say nothing, means the person is white.
>>
>>38693269
Yes, of course. Can't stand the dance of the colorblind.
>>
>>38693346
I guess you say something like
>Larger
>Curvier
>Robust
>Broader
>Bubbly
>Full-figured
>Healthy
>>
>>38693346

The fat one is mean, indeed.

Once, I had two coworkers who were fat, and I didn't know their names yet, so I tried a name on one, and it was the wrong name. She said, "But yeah, I'm fat too." As if someone had described the other one as fat and I had gone to her thinking it must be her, the fat one.
>>
>>38693401
>healthy
kek
>not original?
>>
>>38693365

I got curious, maybe it was related to something I wasn't aware of.
>>
>>38693400
>>38693398
>>38693333
>>38693346
Pleased with these answers. Maybe my country is just more cucked, but no one dares to say it and I don't know what it's about. What, race itself is offensive? Not to mention 'Person of Colour' is less descriptive, not more, since it just means non-white. And look at that - we already have a term for that!
>>
>>38693446
oh right, like it's from a space rpg monster manual or some shit?
>>
How about 'healthy at any size' body positivity? Any of you buying that?
>>
>>38693481

Maybe yeah, sounds like there's a cool story behind it.

>>38693497

I have a whole folder against it.

I also have arguments about it.
>>
>>38693497
we have mental disorders, we're not retarded, though making fun of other peoples eating disorders isn't a very productive use of time
>>
>>38693269
Thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll actually play around with Unity and crank out some shitty no budget "game".

>if you had to describe someone who was clearly of another race to the rest would you just say the race? Why wouldn't you? I don't get it.
If I'm around normies I don't know I would probably describe the person first before just saying that it is the [insert race] guy. Around people I know, I have no problem referring to people by their race. I always try my best to avoid sounding racist in public since I don't want people to think I'm a bad person.
>>
>>38693497
No way. "Happy at any size" fine, but not healthy. Even Im a little chubby and Im aware its bad for me.
>>
>>38693528

I think that's the narcissist in Facet. He likes shitting on some people, including non-whites in his country and fat people, and there are a lot of fatsos in his country.
>>
>>38693539
>play around with Unity and crank out some shitty no budget "game"
do you have any prior coding experience? if you do unity is incredibly easy to learn.
>>
>>38693497
Seems activity malicious to me. Fostering an acceptance of self-harm by overeating is sadistic. Maybe it's a conspiracy to turn everyone into round, docile Wall-E people who pose no threat to the more agile lizardmen.
>>
>>38693497
No. This is part of the reason why everyone laughs at America.
>>38693563
>do you have any prior coding experience
yeah. I have a degree in it, I've just never done anything more intensive than an application or a text adventure game.
>>38693596
If all the real human beans become fat, wouldn't the reptilians need to become fat as well to continue blending in?
>>
>>38693467
What happens if you identify a person by race in polite company? Gasps of astonishment and mouths agape? Public lashing and ostracism? Cultural re-enrichment?
>>
>>38693596
>Fostering an acceptance of self-harm by overeating is sadistic.

More like people who want others to join them so as to normalise their issue.

If we wanted people to become calorie conscious, instead of having complex food labels, you'd have a big fat red number indicating the calories in the entire container.

Instead, you get calories per 100 grams, and per "serving", and an asterisk for how many grams a serving is, which is pointless since you already have the 100 grams indication.

A BIG FAT RED NUMBER, the whole item.

You never have that. No one in the food industry has anything to gain by you eating less.

Eating less calories than your body needs in a day is the only way to lose weight. But that can't be sold, so nobody tells you this shit so simply.

>muh maymay diet
>only liquid food!
>muh boogie
>>
>>38693648
Only outwardly. They retain their slender physique when they shapeshift.
>>
>>38693688
I guess I have more to learn about reptilians.
>>
File: bob and slim bob.jpg (180KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bob and slim bob.jpg
180KB, 1600x900px
>>38693528
It's a big deal when it's a political issue that's being tone policed and it's doing active harm.

>>38693520
But Nick they swim and run every day, they said so!

As a hypothetical, could you have a guy like pic related from Tekken? The two guys on the right, obviously. His deal is that he was a fast, flippy little guy, high speed, but he just didn't have the weight to go to to toe with the big guys. So he's got incredible speed, a lot of muscle under there, but keeps his weight up in order to hit that much harder, especially when it comes to bodyslams.

>>38693539
I know what you mean. If I'm just stating facts though, I'm not sounding racist. If it's taken that way, it's nonsense and I'd want them to explain it. Gender is first, then it's race if not the other way around. Unmissable.

>>38693539
If you get a game done, I'd love to see it. Share it, if you've the inclination.

>>38693540
Absolutely right. Delusion is a bad thing.

>>38693552
I don't think that's true. I'm overweight myself, I don't shit on them in a big way but it's clearly a bad thing. When you say non-whites though, it's Islam I have a problem with. Everyone should.

>>38693596
Bang on point.

>>38693657
I imagine
>But you can't say that!
>Why?
>B-because! It's reductive!

>>38693648
We have some of those cancerous bastards here too.
>>
>>38693659
>More like people who want others to join them so as to normalise their issue.

That's pretty damn sadistic to me. Convincing others to continue suffering from ill-health just so you want be the only one is so fucked up. I don't pay a lot of attention to this area, but do people really buy into this fat acceptance thing in any sizeable numbers? I mean, I'm all for being respectful of people who aren't all that aesthetically pleasing, but I can't imagine pretending it's ok to destroy your life like that. It's evil.
>>
BED TIME FOR ME, NIIIIGHT
>>
>>38693732
The sooner, the better. You can't afford to be ignorant of their slithery ways.
>>
>>38693831
Alright, sleep well. I won't be on night watch tonight since I have work.
>>
Hey, Nick, way back in like the first thread I posted in, I mentioned a fetish I have. The bestiality thing. Anyway, sometimes when my self esteem is especially low, I feel like such a waste, low life, just absolute piece of shit for being that way. As a general question, should someone feel bad for a fetish they didnt ask for if they never act on it? It makes me feel disgusted with myself.

Sometimes I get in a really low place thinking about how much I dont like myself.
>>
>>38693831
>>38693879
Oh, good night Nick, maybe I will catch you tomorrow.
>>
>>38693767
>If you get a game done, I'd love to see it. Share it, if you've the inclination
Thanks, but I'd probably never be happy with it and that's assuming I even come up with a good idea. I'm not much of an idea guy.
Anyone got any ideas?
>>38693847
Where should I look for reptilian information?
>>38693831
Goodnight Nick.
>>
>>38693831
nighty nicky
>>
>>38693879
Do fantasies hurt people or cause harm in any way? I wouldn't recommend adding fuel to the fire of fetishes if you want to keep them confined to the realm of imagination, but it doesn't make sense to feel bad for simple having an abnormal sexual attraction. Why do you think it makesyou feel disgusting?
>>
>>38693879
>As a general question, should someone feel bad for a fetish they didnt ask for
not necessarily
>if they never act on it?
that's the lynch pin
you can't really control what you're attracted to, you can definitely control what you fuck.
>>
>>38693939
whale.to sir
>>
>>38693939
I'd love to see a sidescrolling fighter. Mother Russia Bleeds did it recently, but something a little outside the box would be nice.
>>
>>38690244
Oh man, I love that game.
>>
Is ptsd basically recalling over and over again one thing that gives us a panic attack? Is...is it a ptsd if i become really stressesd and obsessed with my exams? And sometimes i get the cold sweats for imagining i am late to an exam. Im kinda out of it so idk if i make sense now, i basically forgot what i was writting 3 times, i dont even know what i wrte about
>>
>>38693939
a top down based on moby dick, you use your whaling ship to go around and hunt whales and dolphins to sell to buy upgrades for your ship, the whole time running away from and hiding from the white whale until you have upgraded your ship enough where you can take it on.
>>
File: pepe (3).jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (3).jpg
60KB, 655x527px
>>38694032
ptsd from exams? i shit the bed on my exams and it might have fucked up my future (waiting for results day) but ptsd? what happened?
>>
>>38694032
I can't say with confidence that it's PTSD but I do believe that the examination process does permanent harm on developing minds. I have those nightmares, and I expect a great many people, if not all, have them on occasion. Being late, being under-prepared and so on.
>>
>>38693983
I overhear people talk about it sometimes and they talk about how disgusting it is. Knowing there is something about myself that if my family found out they might disown me and would certainly do their best to make me seek help.

>>38693998
I feel like there are only so many feelings I can shove into a bottle and forget about. Something will have to give someday.
>>
>>38694119
To be honest, most people who post on 4chan have said things they wouldn't feel comfortable saying offline.
>>
>>38694098
>I have those nightmares, and I expect a great many people, if not all, have them on occasion
as far as i'm aware nightmares featuring exams are some of the most common nightmares so that wouldn't surprise me, are you done with exams? have you got them coming up? have you been out of school for years?
>>
>>38694119
>I feel like there are only so many feelings I can shove into a bottle and forget about. Something will have to give someday.
please don't hurt any animals
>>
>>38688674
Not sure if you're here any more, but yeah, I do enjoy the thread in general and tolerate the people in here. I don't mean to sound as if I absolutely need some use out of people to tolerate them - that's insane.
Obviously more interesting topics of discussion lead to me being more talkative.
>>
>>38694158
That business is far behind me. Interestingly enough though, it's never university exams - a comparatively benign experience - but high school.
>>
>>38694010
Shit looks like it's going to give me a virus
>>38694020
I've never really been into side scrolling fighters much, but I'll consider it.
>>38694054
This concept sounds interesting and fairly simple to make.
>>
>>38694192
That's alright, I'll have another think. What kinds of genre do you enjoy?
>>
>>38694144
Everyone has a deep dark, disgusting secret you mean?

>>38694182
Today is a bad day. I just want to hurt.
>>
>>38694192
>This concept sounds interesting and fairly simple to make.
yeh i think it could be amusing even in a short form, it would be at least "neat"
>>
>>38694220
have you tried burning things/ starting fires? very therapeutic
>>
>>38694220
Not exactly, but there again I suppose most people must have something they're not proud of.
>>
>>38694205
I quite liked the older 2D metroidvanias. fps are alright now and then but kind of bland and overdone. RPGs like the elder scrolls series are nice. MMOs are alright but way beyond my skill level and inappropriate for a solo venture. The open world survival meme can be nice if people actually rp.

As far as settings go I really like fantasy/medieval.
>>
>>38694272
I dont think I really have a way to have a contained fire, but Ill keep in mind. I live in an apartment so starting a fire wouldnt end well Im sure.
>>
There was a manga I read that might work, in concept at least, but would take some clever writing. It would actually be something that could come out of this thread.

So Action Mask tackles typical tokusatsu enemies - lobster men, minotaurs and so on - but the twist is that he never fights. He blocks and evades, but his means of 'defeating' them comes in finding the source of their anger and breaking down their pain. They're transformed by hatred, you see.

So the gameplay would be in breaking down their arguments and belief systems to get to the root of the problem and allow them to move on and let go of the internal pain that they're inflicting on others. So you'd have Phoenix Wright-style gameplay where you do your best to pick apart their beliefs by pointing out the contradictions in their monologues, potentially using 'evidence' and others' 'testimony' as well.

So you'd be working against a health bar as the onslaught took its toll on the hero - this could be diminished by physical attacks but also by poor argument and thus increased mental resistance from the aggressor, leading to a strengthening of their resolve.
>>
>>38694383
parks at night? abandoned industrial areas? parking lots at night
>>
>>38694119
Think of it this way: their disgust is an involuntary reaction that arises in response to a number of things, your fetish included. If they were constituted differently in this specific regard, there would be no repulsion. The state of being disgusting is not intrinsically, but entirely contingent. Would you still feel yourself to be disgusting if no revulsion was produced in others? Isn't it your anticipation of their feelings what creates your unease?
>>
>>38694192
Viruses are a myth promulgated by the elite to keep you from uncovering THE TRUTH.
>>
>>38694094
Just had a panic attack like 5h ago, the second only panic attack i ever had, and whenerver i think of them i get stressed and my heartbeat starts rising
>>
>>38694357
If you're planning any dialogue, you could get people from the thread to voice your characters.
>>
File: I'll be leaving now.jpg (155KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
I'll be leaving now.jpg
155KB, 959x540px
>>38694581
Would be up for this, I love a chance to act.

Anyway, time for sleep. Gute nacht.
>>
>>38694434
>Phoenix Wright-style gameplay
Never played those but the concept is interesting.
>>38694581
For just a first product trying shit out I don't think I will have spoken lines. I'll probably have a hard enough time doing sound effects as it is.
>>
>>38694642
Oh, I'd reccommend it if you can get an emulator, I love those games.
>>
yeh imma call it a night too
>>
>>38694709
Naturally, the thread members disband right as my drinking commences. I really ought to cut back.
>>
>>38694524
>Would you still feel yourself to be disgusting if no revulsion was produced in others?
Well, no. I suppose I struggle with self esteem (as Im sure much of us do here), and this is just such a giant fuel to the fire. I already have zero friends, its like the more people would get to know me the worse their opinion of me would get. If they didnt react that way, then I wouldnt get offended or hurt, but I know they will. They will, so isnt that all that matters?

Thank you for the words anyway.
>>
>>38694926
I have to step away for a bit, but I'll be back.

If you think you need to cut back on your drinking, maybe try limiting yourself on how much you drink tonight and see how that goes? I've never been much for drinking, so I don't really know if this is decent advice or not.
>>
>>38695058
The point is that it doesn't reflect on you as a person, just on the interaction between a specific aspect of you and one of others. So you ought not to feel bad just for having a fetish. It doesn't define your worth. In fact, it's completely unrelated to your value as a person.

If you don't want people to be repulsed and you know they are the sort that would, just keep it to yourself. Don't think of it as harboring some dark secret. Instead view it as preventing unwanted complications, the way you would keep peanuts away from someone with a severe allergy to them.
>>
>>38695082
It's much harder once you start. It's not like I'm going crazy and getting hammered. I'm just drinking a 6 pack of swill a night. It still leaves me feeling less than 100%, though. I just have to make the decision at some point. But I feel so bored, inept, and hopeless lately that I just want the comfort a nice buzz brings.
>>
>>38695197
>In fact, it's completely unrelated to your value as a person.
I appreciate these words a lot. Im going to sleep now. I dont know what I want out of life. Im all torn up. Good night everyone.
>>
>>38695481
Be well and have a good night.
>>
>>38695273
>It's not like I'm going crazy and getting hammered
Well that's good. I hope you can deal with it before it gets too bad or anything.
>>
>>38696374
Thanks. I suspect I will.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.