[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robots, As i said last week. Im Back. Again im drunk. Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170728_222502221243.jpg (2MB, 2621x1475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_222502221243.jpg
2MB, 2621x1475px
Hello robots,
As i said last week. Im Back. Again im drunk.
Why im so fuck up? Why i can't live like normal person?
>>
>>38689717
>cutting swastikas into your thighs
I once cut "meme" across my calf I thought it was hilarious
>>
>>38689717
stop doing that anon. you're going to make me cry
>>
>>38689717
what bothers you OP?
>>
No one cares about your problems, pussy, unless you have a pussy. Stop being an edgy little bitch and cowboy up.
>>
>>38689834
>No one cares about your problems
There are millions of people like you on the internet. Go hang out with them instead.
>>
>>38689761
I did by demand. Now i think that this was retarded.

>>38689795
I don't know how to live. I don't know how to talk to people. I stay at my house, everyday doing nothing. Im afraid to go outside.

>>38689834
Said person with no life, on site for no-lifes.

>>38689766
Im not doing this, last week was a inpulse. Last time i cut myself was about year ago. So it's no a habit.
>>
>>38689944
>I don't know how to live. I don't know how to talk to people. I stay at my house, everyday doing nothing. Im afraid to go outside.
whenever i feel like this, i walk to my local park and start doodleing.it might sound stupid but breathing in some fresh air once in a while can help
>>
>>38689944
go outside, even if youre scared of it.
>>
>>38690037
But i don't know what to do outside. I live in really small town.

>>38690013
Tomorow, when i wake up, i will nothing. So it's not like i feel down every day... When i feel sad, then it's happy day for me. I can spend whole day feeling nothing, doing nothing, and i don't feel anything.
>>
>>38689717
show balls
im a girl btw
>>
>>38689717
>>38689944
what made you become a shut-in? tell me a little about your past anon
>>
>>38690235
you know the drill
tits or gtfo
and no i won't show my balls, my social anxiety is strong.

>>38690273
I don't know why im like that. My past is simple,
my father is a drunkard, i was raised by my mother, she was doing everything do give me and my brother every thing that we need to grow up like normal people. i was normal kid, but year before i change shools (in my cuntry i had school for year's 7-13 then its 13-16 and 16-19)
so when i was 12, i started to feel diffrent. I started do feel like im outsider, real thing was when i go to new school, i didn't know how to get along with people, i had some friends, but still kids mock me for my style. TBC
>>
>>38689944
This anon is correct >>38690037
Even if you just go for a walk somewhere, to the shops or in a park, it will make you feel better and you will become marginally more confident.

You should also try getting a hobby that isn't just consuming media- (so reading/movies/anime doesn't count). Having a hobby can also be a great in to social interaction if you can find others who enjoy the same thing. Hell, even if it is something like anime you get into, which I still maintain isn't a hobby- but at least has a large fandom, you could go to conventions and shit to meet people.
>>
File: the bloodening.png (1MB, 879x581px) Image search: [Google]
the bloodening.png
1MB, 879x581px
>>38689717
>those pussy ass cuts
>>
>>38690555
I was long haired kid, from poor family, i was going emo though i don't even know what emo was. When i was 13-14 i got internet, this was a new thing for me. I find out about new kind's of music, i meet new people. It was really something. I started to sink in that shit.
I was bullied in school by some shit that want'ed to be better than me. I was really calm kid i never want'ed to fight back. But one day, my friend said to me i should fight back, so i did it, after school i started a fight, i didn't know how to fight but that little shit was weak, my punch done more demage than his 10, i was winning but suddenly this little shit said that he don't have time, and shit, he was supported by "our" friends. Next day he was saing that he won the fight, i was traing to say that i won, that he is lying, but then he started to yell that he win that day something broke infriends changed it, saying diffrend story's.
After that i was more and more outsider in my class i stoped to socialize with anyone. side me. No matter how hard i want'ed to do something he and his
From that time to today is almost one big mess in my life.
There was some good moment's in my life, but often it end in more pain.

>>38690894
>>hur dur im cut depper so im more edgy.
>>
>>38690868
But i don't see a reason to take a walk, i know i should do it, but when i wan't to do it, some thing back in my head says "do it tomorow" or "you have time for that".
As for now i don't even talk to people online. So going inside some online community is imposible thing to do.
>>
>>38691069
>show off tiny scratches on legs for attention and sympathy
>get pissy when shown what real mutilation looks like
faggot
>>
>>38691382
i had some deep cut's. You can see scar from one.
When i do it i was drunk as fuck. So fuck of. Every one have problems. i want do deal with mine. I don't want to be nolife for rest of my life.
>>
>>38691267
>some thing back in my head says "do it tomorow" or "you have time for that".
Well you need the willpower to quell that voice then. There isn't much I can do for you here, it needs to be you who gets your ass in gear, I had to do it for myself so I empathize.

>As for now i don't even talk to people online. So going inside some online community is imposible thing to do.
Like I say, get an interest, be it anime, some kind of craft, music, gaming, whatever, and find a group for it. Make some friends on Steam, find a Discord group with people who have similar interests. These groups are designed for newbies to make new friends. You gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>38691578
I know that i need to be stronger that voice in my head. I try as hard as i can. I can say that few days ago i won and i gone to cinema to see new spiderman movie, alone, i had some hard time before movie start but then i calmed down.

I will try to join something. But im afraid that i won't get along with people there.
>>
>>38691904
If you don't get along with the people, you can just try something else. You need to realize that the only real stakes to meeting people is a bit of embarrassment, but it comes at the possibility of making lifetime friends that will make your life a much better experience. I took a lot to break out of my shell, and although I am not friends with the most alpha or normie people, I am happy with the small, weeby friend group I now have. Just keep trying and keep exploring new things and you'll eventually find people you like and activities you enjoy.
>>
>>38692579
yeah i know, but the worst thing is that i have apathy, it's like i don't want to do anything, but deep inside i know i need to do things. i sometimes go outside, but when im at home i feel powerless.
>>
>>38693039
Recognize that your apathy is what is keeping you down, and that it is indeed not apathy as then you truly would not care- when it is clear you do. Set yourself some clear goals, otherwise of course you will be apathetic with no clear tasks to accomplish.
>>
>>38693282
I will try my best do get out of this situation. But for now i need to take some sleep. Thx anon for conversation.
>>
>>38689717
What the fuck dude, your thighs look just like mine, even with the little dot on the right thigh
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.