[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>Live across the hall for more than 2 years from some women
>Both are nice, one is really cute
>I make a point to stay away from them so I don't bother them
>The odd time I see them over the 2 years they are nice and make small talk
>They just moved out today
>mfw I can not only feel their lack of a presence but I also feel the regret of not talking to them more
>mfw I never asked the cutie out
>mfw I might have looked like a huge jerk in trying to stay out of their way
>mfw so many people come and go in life and it never stops
>>
The moral of the story here is that if you ever see a qt around, scope the situation out first and then make your move. Don't wait over 2 fucking years like I did and then be swarmed with all this dread. I can't even describe how this feels right now actually.
>>
>>38688798
Don't shit where you eat. You could've been a better neighbor and invited them over for dinner and wine. But asking them out is a fucking mistake if they live right fucking next to you.
>>
>>38689237

I'm not that good at reading people. They were nice people. I never saw either of them with a guy. They could have been lesbians, and maybe their interest in me was just friendly neighborly demeanor. But yes, maybe it just wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>38688798
You did the right thing. Better to keep quiet and let people think you're a weird creep than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
>>
>>38689237
>asking them out is a fucking mistake if they live right fucking next to you
lol no shit, "hey wouldn't it be cool if some robot that wants to date you lived right next to you?"
>>
>>38689638

Well the odd time they saw me they'd make small talk sometimes. It all seemed very pleasant.
>>
>>38688798
>>mfw so many people come and go in life and it never stops

lol who cares about 2 cunts you didn't even know
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.