[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not a virgin anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 6292650.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
6292650.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
Okay.. gonna be honest.. Not as good as I thought it was going to be. But still. I'm not a virgin :D

ama
>>
>>38688698
All I felt was overwhelming relief.
>>
>>38688698
Thats good, im happy for you.
Now you get the option to brag on here and call people virgins over the internet. Thats the only reason why I want to have sex, otherwise to me it seems like the most retarded waste of time ever.
>>
Good job, you allowed shitty movies such as 'American Pie' brainwash you into believing your virginity is something to be ashamed of, even though nobody could possibly tell.
>>
>>38688698
>Not as good as I thought it was going to be.
It never is.
>>
>>38689093
meh, at least i got some sexy time in
>>
>>38690211
At the end of the day though, it's fuckin lame. It really doesn't matter.
>>
Tell me it's not the hooker
>>
File: 1395449323686.jpg (6KB, 134x139px) Image search: [Google]
1395449323686.jpg
6KB, 134x139px
>>38688698
>tfw in between virgin and non-virgin

I've had a blowjob and ate out a girl didn't cum and it was only once but now I feel like I can't feel the feels with my fellow robot anons anymore but I can't relate to normalfags because i'm still technically a virgin, its a weird lonely feel,
>>
And tell me anon do you lost your virginity with the girl who you love?
>>
>>38688698
When are you going to get off my board?
>>
>>38690193
In my experience it wasn't until the third time that I understood how good it can get
>>
>>38689093
>he thinks we can't tell
all nonvirgins have a superpower to spot all virgins. sorry buckaroo, your boss knows, and denys you rasies, everyone knows.
>>
>>38691162
>denys you rasies
Denny's, you racist
>>
>>38688698
So how much did the prostitute set you back?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.