[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how exactly do I become a " Chad "?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6058.jpg (53KB, 745x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6058.jpg
53KB, 745x444px
So, how exactly do I become a " Chad "?
>>
Work out, also don't consider anyone else.

Contrary to robot believe it's not genetics, we can all become chads. I want to be a eeuopean Chad, maybe a William or a Richard.
>>
>>38687245
you either are or you aren't.
if socializing and girls was that important to you you'd pick up on it years ago.
>>
>>38687307
>I want to be a european Chad, maybe a William or a Richard.
don't you mean "Ahmed"?
>>
File: 38292874.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
38292874.png
23KB, 800x800px
>>38687245
Chads have a combination of primarily two things: charisma and looks. Most robots range from shy to turboautists, so the charisma is out of the equation. Sure, you could watch a few videos and learn how to be less awkward, but it would still be a far cry from Chad's magnetic (at least from the roastie's point of view) personality. About the looks? You COULD work out and improve your physique, which would give you a confidence boost while slightly raising your charisma. With this, you could become a pseudo-chad: having some traits of what you wanna be, but never really becoming the real thing. Just like a tranny.
>>
>>38687245
Just bee your urself lol XD
>>
>>38687245

i swear i know this person.

does her name begin with an N?
>>
>>38687307
Working out wont give you a strong jaw and chin and masculine face. Youll just look like elliot with some muscles and girls will chose a DYEL with a masculine face
>>
>>38687307
something tells me the whole aesthetics/genetics thing is a meme
lifting weigths wont teach how to approach and talk to girls
>>
>>38687245
betas have low testosterone, roids is the answer
>>
File: 1486675760264.png (1MB, 1069x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1486675760264.png
1MB, 1069x1311px
You can't just choose to be chad on a whim , you are either born one or not.Its that simple.
>>
>>38689580
He doesnt know zyggy.
That dude went from robot to chad with roids and was banging really hot bitches.
Just work out and make money and do NOT do what the faggot in your pic was doing.
>>
>>38689580
>friend date

What the fuck is that?+
>>
>>38689580
Hes gay
>>38689686
He was always normie looking. Imagine looking like eggman
>>
>>38689686
zyzz always had it in him ,before and and after roids his chance of getting women was always good.

If you have shit genetics and busted face you are fucked regardless
>>
>>38687911
So a robot becoming a chad is pretty much a man trying to become a woman? Where they never really can become one, but they can at least look kinda like it? So basically a Trans-Chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
be 6'5, bench press 500k kg, have a 12 inch dick that vibrates, straight nose, chin capable of going toe to toe with a katana, be bane-tier fit or more, voice must be like thor, have superpowers, produce sexual pheromones that attract any girl, and wear only v-necks and golden sneakers
>>
>>38687245
Be a winner in almost every way. It's not complicated. You don't need to be perfect, but you need to be better than most and most things you do.
>>
>>38687911
I've seen someone do the PUA thing after getting coached. He sounded slimey, like a guy who wanted to sell me a used car or those Vector knife salesmen or those pyramid scheme niggers who post over the top images of their (((success))) on social media. He got shot down 9 times out of 10.

Lads you can't learn how to interact with people after a certain age. Your personality is pretty cemented in by now.
>>
File: sub-buzz-32065-1480944460-1.png.jpg (55KB, 625x425px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-32065-1480944460-1.png.jpg
55KB, 625x425px
>>38689263
this
Just look at /fit/
They are th best example
>>
>>38691947
10% success rate on approaches isn't bad actually
>>
>>38692761
It's pretty once a girl finds out you're not down to actually date and you didn't really find her irresistibly cute, you were just thirsty af. Normal people don't do this shotgun approach because it's fucking weird. Once they catch on to you being an autist, its over, so you have to seal the deal that very quickly.
>>
>>38687911
I've been trying to properly flesh out this concept based on the 80/20 rule. I think only the top 10% are consistently having sex. The lower 10% are a transient group with (above)average guys getting some of the outliers of the sexually active 80%.

You may not be a real chad succubi binder but if you really want it you can get your mana drained. not recommended
>>
>>38687245
Be a metrosexual queer who is obsessed with his hair and takes girly mirror poses, also, workout.
>>
>>38687679
>>I want to be a european Chad, maybe a William or a Richard.
>don't you mean "Ahmed"?

Don't you mean "Chad?"
>>
>>38693258
>>38687679
the chads of europe are the southern euros, spaniards and italians
>>
File: 1501102540762.jpg (27KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
1501102540762.jpg
27KB, 600x425px
reminder that you can be a chad-lite even if you're autistic/socially awk.
as long as you're not the beta limp wrist kind, and instead be the kind that's serious all the time but can joke around, even slightly.
do this and girls will think your hot as shit and "omg he's so badass and cute xddd"
i've only gotten laid twice and still have no gf, but this is pretty much how i act and sometimes have girls obviously wanting the d, but they're either landwhales or ugly spics at my uni so i ignore them.
>>
Have the right genetics

if your height starts with a five and your dick is shorter than 7 inches you can never be a chad.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.