[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tick tock, neet. It's almost time for your biggest moment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (211KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
211KB, 409x409px
Tick tock, neet. It's almost time for your biggest moment of your whole week, when you get to pretend you're better than someone else.

Don't screw it up now, if you post it too early no one will be around to see.
>>
I start my new job Monday. I'm excited, and the extra money can be used to get a PS4. I'm really excited to play Dissidia
>>
File: fudgescile.jpg (337KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fudgescile.jpg
337KB, 900x1200px
>>38686925
oh yeah, I might get one of those someday. I had a deal with the next door neighbour who funnily enough, actually is a NEET/prostitute. Anyway, she was going to clean my house about ten times at ten bucks an hour and I'd just give her my xbox one when she hit 100 bucks worth of labour.

She's currently at negative thirty dollars. The xbox is further away than when she started lmao. She also likes to smoke and drink and usually needs her money for that. I should probably just take my box to the game store and get the store credit. There are good games coming out like FF7 and stuffs.
>>
>>38686998
Wtf get her to suck your dick, dumb nigger.
>>
>>38686720
the biggest moment of my week was getting started on a 1 litre bottle of rum
>>
>>38687046
jeez how did you afford that? Collecting cans?
>>
>>38687030
nah I'm not supposed to be buying prostitutes and I know there's a chance she'll do it for free.
>>
>>38687030
What, get your dick soiled by the mouth that has sucked 10 thousand dicks before? Thats fucking gay anon

Virgin or go home
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.