[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both my friends have girlfriends now. What do r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1499500969308s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499500969308s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Both my friends have girlfriends now. What do r9k?
>>
>>38686267
Retrieve in your basement and embrace NEETdom
>>
>>38686267
continue browing r9k
>>
>>38686292
Live in a country that doesn't have basements. GOD IS DEAD
>>
Become a girl and cuck their gfs by sucking both of their dicks
>>
One of my like 6 friends got married last year, I was best man in the wedding. Not too much has changed, since he was dating her since high school. Thankfully I had a date that I took to the reception, so I didn't look like a complete loser.
>>
>>38686353
i'm just slightly too masculine for that. good idea though
>>
>>38686353
This is easily the best answer
>>
>>38686383
For context. because of this i haven't seen either of these guys in like 4 weeks. just a bunch of "just tell me when you're free" messages
>>
>>38686267
git nu frunds
>>
>>38686400
Assert some and say "meet at X at X oclock, we'll all get together". Worth a try.
>>
>>38686434
very helpful mr norman
>>
>>38686451
i like the idea behind this but they often come back with "i'll get back to you" and stuff liek that. they aren't intentionally putting me aside they just really don't have as much time now what with work and such. the gf just means there is no free time around work now. so i really am just stuck wondering how to get friends of a gf of my own. it's all so hard once you aren't in school anymore
>>
>>38686494
Yea it is hard, bridging that gap from coworker to friend or "talked to some people at this bar" to friend is difficult. But try that and tell them to bring their girls if they want, maybe their girls will bring a single friend or two. I haven't hung out with just my friend that I was best man for in 8 years. I don't mind, cause his now wife is a good friend of mine now and they never just go off and ignore me for each other or anything when we're hanging out.
>>
>>38686581
sounds like you're in a good place anon. Both my friends were kinda r9kish as well so it's their first relationships. I honestly liek their girlfriends and would love to hang out with them as a group. but it just isn't happening.And i don't like to interrupt so it's almost self inflicted loneliness
>>
>>38686267
r9k is your only friend now
>>
>>38686635
I feel ya, I might just be a bit older than you or got a bit more out of my depression/anxiety a bit further. I think this would help you, I know it feels bad cause you feel like you're being annoying or rude but just try it a couple times (not back to back) or once and say "oh well how does X sound for a better time?" Maybe let them know how you feel, since they might have been in a similar situation before.
>>
>>38686757
Thanks anon. nice to hear some actual advice on here. Will do my best to but in in a nice way!
>>
>>38686795
Np bud, I hope everything works out :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.