[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>butt and tailbone hurt from sitting too much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1498747525761.jpg (103KB, 754x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1498747525761.jpg
103KB, 754x1158px
>butt and tailbone hurt from sitting too much
>>
>>38684596
Watch out so you don't have/get a pilonidal cyst.
>>
>>38684596

So stand up and go for a walk retard
>>
File: 1493753398210.jpg (65KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493753398210.jpg
65KB, 657x527px
>>38684620
I already have one of those but it doesn't seem to be flared right now. It's more my actual butt cheeks hurt and my tailbone feels funny.

>>38684630
Yes I'm doing that but it doesn't seem to get better yet. I don't walk more than 3-4,000 steps per day so won't be able to stand up that long.
>>
You need to do some stretching and strengthen your core muscles
>>
>>38684675
How does that help my butt?
>>
>>38684596
Transition so your butt will have extra padding
>>
>>38684630
Does laying down face down in bed work? Im to lazy to stand or walk around my room
>>
>>38684699
This is what I'm going to do when I get home but right now at work so can't lay down.

>>38684697
I have a very flat butt and I'm thin which is probably adding to the problem.
>>
>>38684657
>I already have one of those
What the fuck man? Why don't you go to the doctor and ask them to remove it? I had one and it took me 6+ months to remove it, had to stuff my almost second asshole with cotton during all of those months. Shit is embarrasing and hurts. I hope you're taking care of it, or else it will turn into a second asshole.
>>
>>38684743
Because it's a big surgery and it isn't hurting me right now. Mine is pretty small. I saw a doctor about it and he said if it doesn't hurt right now I shouldn't do anything.
>>
>>38684675
>strengthen your core muscles
this is normies answer to everything
>>
>>38684769
Your doctor is a fag. Where do you have it? I had it right above my asshole, they told me to keep it clean and to keep it dry so bacteria wouldn't fuck it up even more. Also, what do you mean big surgery? I got put on a table, they put 3 needles in my ass cheeks and started to carve in my ass, took some skin from the cheeks, stitched it up and put a huge bandaid over my ass and that was it. It took 20 minutes and it was all free because I live in the communist shithole known as Sweden. I assume you're american so you won't do it due to medical costs?
>>
>>38684834
Mine is higher up.

I'm rich so medical costs, getting multiple opinions, and time off, are not a problem but yes I am a burger.

You just told me it took 6 months to heal and you had to stuff your hole with cotton and it hurt a lot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.