[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-help guide for Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501167620465.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501167620465.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
Hello my fellow wagecuck/student Robots,

for those under us who are high functioning Robothood is torture.

We dont have the bliss of NEET-hood and yet also not the benefit of NORMIE-hood.

Though a true Robot is unsalvageable, there are tips and tricks we can use to make ourself seem relatively normal.

ITT we share those tips and tricks to basically make a guide-book for Robots who want to become a cyborg.
>>
>>38683329
>Go on tinder
>fuck some roastie
>reminds you why you want a gf and you aren't missing out on anything with hookups
>>
>>38683431
Will fucking/dating a girl help build social skills?
>>
>>38683431
Chad shit fuck off
>>
>>38683542
Fuck no, you will spaghetti faster than the speed of love.

Go on meetups dot com or some such site and go to a nice friendly seeming, small gathering.

They are almost always packed to the brim with autismo mongoloids so you won't stand out.

xoxo
>>
>>38683614
Is it smart to go to meetups for people with the same hobbies like mountainbiking?
>>
>>38683692
Pick something that you'll actually enjoy, just think of it as training wheels. You will be doing something you normally do for fun, that will be your main quest. Your side quest reads -

Interact with the other [MOUNTAIN BIKERS]
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.