[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Hispanic people truly be robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 20170728_093852.png (2MB, 767x1754px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_093852.png
2MB, 767x1754px
Can Hispanic people truly be robots?
>>
File: cuban_pepe.png (382KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cuban_pepe.png
382KB, 500x500px
>>38683306
I'm half cuban and i can tell you that i'm browsing this shithole of a board for nearly 5 years now
It's like a comfort zone where i come to when the real life goes shit again
I'm a 20 year old kissles handholdles virgin with avoidant personality disorder and depression
>>
>>38683306

In America? Sure.

In Latin America? Im not sure a true robot would even survive childhood.
>>
Hispanics are literally the least qualified candidate to be considered robots. They're literally accepted in every sub-culture, from inner city areas to fraternities in universities and no one rarely bats an eye.
>>
>>38684015
>>38683306
Not to mention their culture is the most chad thing imaginable
>dancing
>loud music
>partying
>having a loving family (reee)
>women cook great
>>
My family loves me a lot but no friends and I'm in my room 24/7 do I pass as a robot?
>>
I don't speak Spanish, I don't embrace my "culture"
>>
>>38684015
>>38684047
Holy fuck you faggots actually think you know about Hispanic culture
>>
>>38684331
No soy de los estados unidos
Soy mitad cubano y mitad aleman
Tienes razon con el "virgen fracasado" pero claro que puedo hablar el espanol y tambien tengo mas familia en cuba que aqui en alemania
>>
Any race or ethnicity can be a bot if they're 'tistic enough.
>>
>>38684015
You're a fucking idiot

>t. Mexican robot who watches anime
>>
>>38684536
You are. A disgrace to your race
>>
>>38683306
Not most, but personally I'm half Rican half Dominican, 30 with no friends and completely estranged from family since about 19, college drop out. So occasionally I guess one can slip thru the cracks
>>
>>38683306

Hispanic women, hell no. They can fuck any dude of any race, literally everyone fetishizes Latina women.

Hispanic men, yeah. I'm half white half hispanic, and I have plenty of male hispanic cousins who do nothing but smoke pot and play video games all day. Many of them dropped out of high school too.
>>
>>38684701
>Hispanic women, hell no.
Correct, woman can't be robots. Has nothing to do with being hispanic
>They can fuck any dude of any race, literally everyone fetishizes Latina women.
Wrong
>>
>>38683306
no of course not
They live in a hyper sexualized society where even the fattest ugliest dude can bag a decent brown qt

Blacks, whites and Hispanics can not be robots.

The only people truly eligible for robothood are Indians, especially those born in the U.S.

Nobody fucking likes Indians. No one.
>>
>>38684735

>Wrong

No it's not. I've seen Hispanic women walking with boyfriends of all colors.
>>
>>38684832
Fuck off pajeet, blacks are the most robot.
>>
>>38684015
so wrong
>>38684047
if we don't participate in these were ostracized. being a robot in the most Chad country is the worst hell imaginable
>>
>>38684854
You can find any race of women walking with boyfriends of all colours.

You can find fat women walking with boyfriends of all colours, therefore "LITERALLY EVERYONE FETISHIZES" fat women?
>>
Assuming Mexicans aren't included
>>
File: 1500995828131.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500995828131.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>be cuban
>family on both sides full of chads
>be only robot in the family
>they ask me "anon why dont u have a gf yet"
>mfw when
>>
>>38684979
I know that feeling my brother. Being part of a family oriented culture as a romanticless foreveralone virgin is terrible
>>
Actually Hispanic people are the only ones that can be true robots

Not only we have to brace our Robot problems, but also we suffer from the economy of our country and a lot of third world problems
Like being bullied for being a KV and so.
>>
>>38684832
>>38684861
Tyrone, Pajeet, both of you shut the fuck up already.
You Tyrone back to africa, those diamonds ain't gonna be dug up by themselves and you have to make your warlord happy.
Pajeet, back to Kalkutta to clean all those Indian sewers (god be with you).
>>
>>38684979
>>they ask me "anon why dont u have a gf yet"
>>mfw when

Solo se tu mismo, hermano.
-- cubano chad
>>
File: running-zack.png (840KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
running-zack.png
840KB, 768x512px
>>38684832
>Nobody fucking likes Indians. No one.
Bullshit. You saying Zack Morris isn't a Turbochad?
>>
>>38685468
>Solo se tu mismo, hermano
I'm single something something, man?
>>
>>38685560
>I'm single something something, man?
ask a mexican at the biblioteca to translate, ese.
>>
File: 146867568565.png (874KB, 680x557px) Image search: [Google]
146867568565.png
874KB, 680x557px
Spanish cyborg here, slowly becoming a robot.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.