[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my GF to take magic mushrooms with me? She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1183.jpg (19KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
19KB, 247x250px
How do I convince my GF to take magic mushrooms with me?

She is ultra-Republican and won't even toy with the idea. I want to expand her mind, but she literally blows me off if I bring it up

Wat do?
>>
>>38682639
Maybe you should get a liberal gf and give me your conservative one.
>>
>>38682639
>>38682647
Any of you guys smoke weed?

What is a typical serving of weed for 2 people for one night?

@nd how much it cost where you live?
Plz help
>>
>>38682667
OP here, I do

I get pretty good deals, about $8 a gram

Depends on how long you are smoking. I smoke every night twice, about .5 grams each time

Considering you are a noob, you'll probably get $40/eighth (which is 3.5 grams). You'll only need about .3 grams per person to get pretty high for an hour or 2
>>
>>38682647
I was thinking about it

Too bad liberal chicks are usually fucking insufferable

Then again so are the conservative ones.

You can't win
>>
>>38682639
Kill yourself you nigger scum.
Bdvr
>>
>>38682858
That's pretty rude man
>>
File: white-lynching-party.jpg (311KB, 1895x1500px) Image search: [Google]
white-lynching-party.jpg
311KB, 1895x1500px
FUnky bfbtbfv. tbtvgbgbybtb
>>
Original
Then that
>>
>>38682639
Your girlfriend is okay
you're a degenerate junkie
>>
>>38682639
>She is ultra-Republican and won't even toy with the idea.
Drop her prude ass. One of the points I won't budge on for a gf, is that she has to be open to trying new things, especially harmless drugs
>>
>>38682639
>she literally blows me off
lucky you
>>
Jr g go. Y
>>
File: download (41).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (41).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
God giveth. God taketh away.
>>
ITT: newfags

Depending on the strain and thc content, your looking at one bowl shared between two people should be definitely enough for 2 or so hours until you feel like smoking again. I'd say about an 8th between two people should be fine, 10 a gram is pretty standard so don't pay more than that. Only buy whole nugs. And look for orange hairs, the oranger the better. That's just skimming the top but about the mushies... Don't trip with her. Period. She will Insta hate it because she was hesitant in the first place. It'll also ruin your trip. Trip by yourself to some good music. Best way imo unless you have an experienced tripping buddy.
>>
>>38683019
Damn niggers are mentally retarded. THC is not in mushrooms it's in marijuana.
>>
>>38683019
You don't smoke magic mushrooms either.
>>
>>38683045
>>38683057
He's talking about weed you straight edge faggots
>>
>>38683174
But the op was about magic mushrooms you cuck
>>
>>38682870
He's not your man, boy
>>
whomstwhowjwjojowkwowk and such it is so
>>
>>38682754
Thank you so much, anything else I should know?
>>
>>38682905
This. Hopefully she'll dump you for a real man.
>>
Does she do other drugs?

ultra republicans have a bias against psychoactive drugs, y'know.
>>
>>38683290
Yeah, this is IMPORTANT. Make sure you actually inhale the smoke into your lungs. Most people do it wrong the first time. To ensure you do it right, get the smoke into your mouth/lungs like you think you should. Then, take smoking device away from face and inhale fresh air through your mouth. This air displaces the smoke and forces it deep I to your lungs.

How to know if you did it right? If you are new to smoking, it may burn your lungs and you WILL cough like a motherfcuekr. That's how you know you are inhaling correctly. If you cough up a storm

Below is unnecessary but fun info:
===========================
best way to smoke IMO is bong

If you don't have a bong, try this:
- Roll a blunt.
- Get a small sturdy empty Gatorade bottle
- Near the bottom of the bottle but still on the side, burn a small hole with lighter and use a stick to punch through. This is the "choke" or air hole
- rotate the bottle 90 degrees, burn another hole just like the first one. This is the blunt hole. Careful not to make too big.
- stick blunt into blunt hole. Adjust hole size so the blunt fits snugly
- light blunt while thumb covers the "choke" and suck in through Gatorade mouth. This will draw smoke into the bottle
- take thumb off of "choke", and suck in. This will bring the smoke out of the bottle into your mouth

Gets me stoned as FUCK every time
>>
>>38683210
Read the thread, you fucking dumb bitch
>>
>>38682639
Cryptic rhea
>>
>>38683423
>Yeah, this is IMPORTANT. Make sure you actually inhale the smoke into your lungs. Most people do it wrong the first time. To ensure you do it right, get the smoke into your mouth/lungs like you think you should. Then, take smoking device away from face and inhale fresh air through your mouth. This air displaces the smoke and forces it deep I to your lungs.
Don't do this at all. It's not necessary to get the smoke to your lungs in order to get high, the majority absorbs in your mouth
>>
>>38683487
Honestly, never got high until I coughed up a storm through a bong. First timers are all different.
>>
>>38683423
>best way to smoke IMO is bong
Vaping is better. Healthier, cleaner and gets you a better high. Plus, if you want to feel the force of a rip, you can hook a tube to your bong through your vape and have vape rips
>>
>>38683516
That's not a high, it's oxygen deprivation.
>>
>>38683460
>"How do I convince my GF to take magic mushrooms with me?"
The only dumb cunt here is you
>>
>>38682639
How about you take her advice and don't do drugs. It'll make you a better person.
>>
>>38683531
>>38683538
>>38682986
>>38682943
>>38682905
>>38682900
>>38682885
>>38682858
>>38682647
Am I on /r9k/ or Reddit?

Honestly I can't tell
>>
>>38683583
fuck off retarded normie

orgamnos
>>
>>38683531
>>"How do I convince my GF to take magic mushrooms with me?"
That's the fucking OP, you stupid faggot. READ THE THREAD. I hate you reddit children
>>
>>38682639
>I want to expand her mind

Now I remember why I never hung around with other recreational drug users. Insufferable faux-hippie mysticism everywhere.
>>
>>38683529
Nah, first few times I smoked before that, felt sober, through pens and wraps. Smoked out of a bong a few years later and had a beautiful experience.

What the hell does oxygen deprivation feel like to you?
>>
>>38683682
It's the dizziness, coughing and head high that people say they feel. That's oxygen deprivation. You should vape and see the difference in highs. Vape highs are just so much better
>>
>>38683632
>>I want to expand her mind
Faggot just wants to fuck her silly. The whole mind expansion n shiiiiet is a meme used by drugfags to fuck chicks
Just like chad gets the cute shy girl drunk and fucks her brains out then turning her into a roastie, drugfags do the same but with drugs instead of booze.

t. a drugfag
>>
>>38683762
The smart drugfags use it as a pretext to bang. The majority genuinely believe that nonsense, and have zero game.
>>
>>38682639
Fuck off drug using normie also don't pressure your girlfriend into becoming a waster like you
>>
>>38683739
Don't matter. Some people get high quick as shit, some people must go through more extreme lengths. My theory is that breastfeeding as a newborn has something to do with how your mind reacts to the ingestion of THC.
>>
File: 1295.jpg (45KB, 414x319px) Image search: [Google]
1295.jpg
45KB, 414x319px
>>38684012
>breastfeeding as a newborn has something to do with how your mind reacts to the ingestion of THC.

do go on
>>
>>38684012
Excuse me? Is this some pseudo-science bullshit where THC can be present in breast milk?
>>
Start her with something more normie, like weed, and work your way up.
>>
>>38684418
THC can be excreted in breast milk if the mom partakes, but that doesn't seem to be what he's talking about.
>>
>coercing people to try a mind altering substance that gives you trips reflected on how willing you are to experience it
This is why no one likes stoners. Hope your gf moves up to someone better.
>>
File: cartoon_dude_chill.jpg (12KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon_dude_chill.jpg
12KB, 250x190px
>>38682885
Everyone seems to be having a good time and positive vibes
>>
>>38682780
get yourself an ancap gf, she'll probably be a bit strange- but she will do drugs with you while still being right wing
>>
>>38682639
>literally blows me off if I bring it up
>literally
sounds like bringing it up is a win-win.
>>
>>38682639
>How do I convince my GF to take magic mushrooms with me?

Vertically slit your wrists in front of her
>>
>>38682639
dump her, all right wing girls are no fun
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.