[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here worthless loser? Tell me your stories so I feel less

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: feelsbad.png (2MB, 800x860px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.png
2MB, 800x860px
Who here worthless loser? Tell me your stories so I feel less like bad about myself.
Jobless virgin neet 24yo here. Almost never leave my house anymore. Lost a friend for trying to red pill him maybe a little bit too pushy. Neglect all my friends just sit at home lone. Never had a life and always kind of sick for some reason but undiagnosed/undetected.
How bout u?
>>
>>38681982
>for trying to red pill him
I have no sympathy for this autism
>>
>>38681999
I mean the real/original red pill not /r9k/ red pill.
>>
>>38681999
>no sympathy for this autism
Why are you here?
>>
>>38681982
>jobless

"This won't do, Champ. Getting a job is a part of life. Now get dressed and meet me in the car. I'm driving around town to find work, and we're not stopping until someone hires you on the spot. It's as easy as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. Four simple steps, Champ!"
>>
>>38682034
I'm pretty out of shape too and I have a hard time leaving my house. I want a job and I intend to go fitness soon and maybe I can get a job somewhere so I don't have to be pittyful at home all the time. But I always feel so sick it may be hard sometimes and I feel I will get fired.
>>
>>38682034
shake this
*unzips dick*
>>
>>38682014
>real/original red pill
the matrix?
>>
>26
>kissless virgin
>NEET
>Live with mom
>Share a bed with 24 year old brother
>Haven't been outside in a year
>Lie in bed pratically 24/7 only getting up to use the bathroom, get something to eat or drink
>>
>>38682058
He means that niggers sucks and all that shit
>>
>>38682069
No.
>>38682058
Yus.
Wow I never heard that. You mean bedroom right?
>>
>>38681982
You gotta get a job man. I know society sucks and fuck the system, but you legit need to provide yourself with an income. Don't worry about being a virgin. Most women nowadays aren't worth it. Plus who's gonna wanna be with you if you don't at least have a a job? Watch some of Jordan Peterson's videos for motivation.
>t. 24 yo virgin on my way to becoming an RN
>>
>>38681982
>redpilling a normie

Should've given him the redditpill instead
>>
What did you tell your friend to push him away exactly?
>>38682059
Cute! Do you guys ever get lewd?
>>
>>38682115
What's RN? And actually I have NEETbucks. I feel so bad about it and I want to get a job just for self-respect and actually living.
>>
>>38682144
What do you get the bux for?
>>
>>38682144
RN is registered nurse. Pays well where I live. How much do you receive every month? Is there enough for savings, if any?
>>
>>38682138
I forgot about it but apparently I tried to force him to watch a important video to red pill him politically so he would know he was in actual danger. I may have said something like "watch this or I'll beat you up" I was just trying to get him to understand the whole world war 3 thing and eternal darkness in a technocratic satanic hell controlled by methaphoric vampiric goblin creatures. You know the red pill.
>>
File: 1465146435896.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465146435896.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>38682138
>Cute! Do you guys ever get lewd?
bruh
>>
>>38682100

Nope, bed. We have a king size that takes up more than half the room and we share it.

>>38682138

I grab his junk but as a joke.
>>
>>38682171
>Is there enough for savings
I only have 26.000 euros. I'm not sure is that a lot?
>>38682156
Autism or something
>>
File: 758575758.jpg (121KB, 795x688px) Image search: [Google]
758575758.jpg
121KB, 795x688px
>>38682197
>Nope, bed. We have a king size that takes up more than half the room and we share it.
>I grab his junk but as a joke.
why
>>
File: 1466826908181.jpg (46KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
1466826908181.jpg
46KB, 680x681px
>>38682197
>I grab his junk but as a joke.
>>
>>38682250
I honestly believe it's bait. But still you never kno.
>>
>>38682225
>>38682250
>>38682254

We're just fucked in the head. We make weird sounds, animal sounds and we moan randomly. idk if we've always been like this or being friendless losers have fucked up our psyche.
>>
>>38682301
I-I don't even know. Are you living in a trailerpark or something? Cause if you're poor or something I can maybe understand.
>>
>>38682311

Nah, just a shitty 2 bedroom in NY.
>>
>>38682374
Why are you a NEET? Have you ever had a job?
And why do you live in NY?
>>
>>38681982
How about you focus on the good things in your life and your own good qualities? You are self-aware that you want to improve, that's a good starting point.
>>
>>38682399

I'm just incredibly fucking lazy. I've had a couple of jobs but I always got sick of it and just quit, last job I held was 2 years ago. Born and raised in NY, I've never been out of state save for accidently going into bordering states on trips when I was younger.
>>
File: pnr.jpg (22KB, 481x434px) Image search: [Google]
pnr.jpg
22KB, 481x434px
>>38682456
Yes. I just want a job and to live liek a normal person. I have always been aspergers like many of you but I grew very sick at 18 because of some medicine and after years of suffering I'm kind of better for the most part but still pretty tired and all.
>>
>>38682058
The original red pill was from total recall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDELd2XLvYg
>>
>22
>dropped out of highschool at 17
>do nothing all day
>mom gets home in the afternoon
>gets drunk complains to me about her job and life
>>
>>38681982
Im literally the same as you except you probably have a bachelors and I failed out of college. I have a shitty plan for the future. Work in an extremely shitting customer service job while studying in an open university. what do u think of this plan bros?
>>
File: 5695656956.png (549KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5695656956.png
549KB, 800x600px
>>38682854
I didn't know this. I need to see this movie. WHY DIDNT HE SWALLOW IT THOUGH ARNOLD REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIEE!!!
>>
File: son.png (132KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
son.png
132KB, 480x600px
>>38683161
I don't even have high school diploma.
>>
>>38683694
well u probably live in a first world country and can fall back on welfare. im a third worlder and theres no welfare here.
>>
>>38682115
>jordan peterson
>muh clean your room

into the trash it goes
>>
>>38683935
He has some interesting, motivating talks, but I don't think I understood that one. Some people are just naturally messy
>>
>>38683787
>im a third worlder
>Not living in Europe yet.
You are trolling.
>>
>>38683935
there's a lot more to his videos than just muh clean your room meme, faggot
>>
I think in some ways it pays to know you're a complete loser. You dont have to waste your time with trying, those people stuck in the middle have the illusion that they can be normal and crash hard when they try. This cycle repeats for ever.

Enjoy your solace for you have already reached the endgame !!!
>>
>>38683999
>>38683974

t. /pol/fag

>dedicate your life to roasties and getting married bruh

no thanks
>>
>>38684030
What are you dedicating your life to?
>>
>>38684008
>just find solace in realizing you're a complete fucking loser with no friends and no hope of ever changing because that is so comforting
>>
>>38684030
>>dedicate your life to roasties and getting married bruh
You never even stood a chance you low-test faggot.
>>
>>38684067
nothing at the moment but im not gonna be a thirsty incel beta provider like his fanboys

>>38684148
nice argument retard
>>
I fucking hate my pathetic life and I hate myself so much
>26 year old hugless kissles NEET
>I can tell my parents hate me (they probably think I'm gay or sth)
>live in Russia, the most normie country in the world
>surrounded by 9/10 girls
>too shy to talk to them
>spend my time on anonymous imageboards
>wasted my teenage years watching the other kids have fun with girls
>watched them from the window as they were playing football or skating on ice
>dream all day about how I improve myself and get a real life, but nothing ever happens
>>
>>38684289
Stop dreaming and start doing as generic and inspirational as that sounds
>>
>22-year-old NEET
>utterly friendless, I literally only talk to myself and immediate family
>fat fuck approaching 300lbs, absolutely none of it being muscle
>dropped out of high school, got G.E.D
>can't drive, failed the fucking permit test twice before giving up
>can't even fathom making it through a job interview in one piece
>play video games all day to escape, worked well until this year my parents started riding me about "getting out and doing anything"
>have came to absolutely hate modern women after my first relationship went down in flames and I read more and more about men getting fucked over in similar circumstances so even if I get my life together I'll never have a family
At least I'm not a virgin. Literally the only thing I've managed in life.
>>
>>38684584
>fat fuck approaching 300lbs
>not a virgin
did you smother her to death with your fat ass?
>>
File: tmp_8444-15007460950181653478140.jpg (471KB, 1818x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8444-15007460950181653478140.jpg
471KB, 1818x1400px
>>38684289
Sorry bro, I'm Eastern European so I relate to you somewhat, fortunately I managed to turn my life around years ago. What do you think is holding you back?
>>
>>38684746
Social anxiety, I just can't get out of my comfort zone. And I have absolutely no idea what to say when I'm talking with women
>>
>>38681982
Same kind of lifestyle except for a couple nuances. Got an associate's degree in accounting and I'm not willing to risk digging into student loans to go for a BA. Payout isn't worth the deduction to me. I also never had any friends. I'm looking for entry level work so I can dig myself out of this barely-supportive dysfunctional family. I keep myself "sane" by taking walks (job-hunting and casual), playing video games and watching/reading anime/manga.
The walks more or less remind me I am different but that's fine. I've changed my mindset fairly recently. I forgot what my goals were and I fell for the normalcy memes. Broke out of the mentality of being afraid to disappoint others when I calculated that, in the long run, if I disappoint my father by trying to live happily, he would be sadder if I lived with him. He would have the fear I would not be able to fend for myself on his deathbed. I basically just want to live a quiet life. I'm not memeing either, it was a goal long before Kira Yoshikage was ever known to me. I've always wanted that kind of lifestyle, and I know I would be happy doing so.
>>
>>38684819
You should realize that everyone has fear of social situations, even the most gorgeous girls often have low self esteem and are afraid of being judged, it's human nature. I know it's vague, but my advice for you is to just go out and put yourself out there. Only through failure and personal experience can you grow
>>
NEET here. Until next month anyways, if online classes counts. Living with parents, and their drama. Narcissistic people are like energy vampires, you know? I can't drive due to sleep disorder, well maybe short distances. Would have to learn though.

All I want in life, to be completely honest is just to have a family someday. A nice wife to raise kids. I could rant about women, but men have problems too. All my friends from high school are all still single, and none have gone to college. What's with this "generation"? (High school graduation to early twenties)

It seems like we're not really "adults" yet, you know?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.