[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things normies do/say that deeply bother you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 108

File: 1500860290811.jpg (28KB, 458x489px) Image search: [Google]
1500860290811.jpg
28KB, 458x489px
>talk about how much they need their coffee before or during pouring their cup
>happily and repeatedly remarking that tomorrow is the weekend
>calls their pets their kids, or "furbabies"
>Yeah I'm a hardcore gamer, I play lots of (current shooter) on (current console)
>stops working every thirty or so minutes to chat it up with another normalshit

Bonus, because I live in the country

>calls a rooster, a "roo"
>owns horses, and builds their entire identity around it (especially if female)
>hires teenagers to clean up and maintain their property, instead of doing it themselves
>gets mad at me because they think I shoot too much

I shit you not, the normgroid who bitched about me shooting called me for help last December when they couldn't get their little prius up their driveway. I told them to fuck off.
>>
>>38681319
What type of fucked up country do you live in where they call their pets fucking furbabies?
>>
Oh, I forgot.

>bitches and whines that my chickens are too loud

You stupid cunt. We're fifty miles from town, and your house is like 600 ft from mine. I'm not going to get rid of my rooster just so you don't have to hear him.
>>
>owns horses, and builds their entire identity around it

I don't see how this is any different than people who obsess over vidya or anime.
>>
>>38681372
The good old US of A. Maybe it's not so prevelant among younger people, but my mom is in her sixties, and that's what she calls her annoying little Pomeranian. Yappy oversized rat.
>>
>>38681372

Everyone where I live does this. OP's post was on point for the most part.
>>
>>38681383
weebs and those kinds of gamers are just as bad.
>>
>>38681383
Because you know they're obsessed with horse cock behind everyone's back. I did place emphasis on the normie being a woman.
>>
>>38681319
>love being drug addicts
>trade in 5 days a week, for 2 acceptable ones
>trying to go with trends, find similar interests as others
>bored and annoyed by work

>going with social norms, makes it easier
>not having anything interesting about themself, so they push the one thing
>lazy

Yeah normies are pretty shit and just like us
>>
>>38681412
I feel this one. My idiot sixteen year old brother is starting to adopt the stereotypical stoner culture. Only listens to stereotypical stoner music, wears marijuana themed clothing, wants to grow dreadlocks, the works. I can't talk to him for more than five minutes without him bringing up how he "scored some dope shit from a friend"
>>
File: 1500862205754.png (402KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1500862205754.png
402KB, 494x456px
http://www.furbabyrescue.com
>>
File: 1470918943861.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1470918943861.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
>just bzzzzzzzzz beeeeee youreself
>>
>>38681455

I love weed, but I really hate stoner culture. Some of the typical stoner music is good though.
>>
>>38681319
ive never heard anyone say this
>>
>>38681319
hmmmm, it's almost as if normies are all stupid airheads. no, that can't be it...
>>
>live in the country
>get mad when someone shoots guns
>>
>>38681319
>posts """dank""" memes
>watched love island
>share "deep" posts
>smokes weed everyday just to get fucked up
>gets pissed every weekend
>watches MMA
>"i just want to travel the world *heart eyes emoji*"
>voted for "muh free tuition"
>"refugees welcome"
>>
File: 1500498630649.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500498630649.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>when the normies only argument is "edgy xdd"
>>
>>38681319
>inb4 someone posts that firm handshake meme
>>
>someone brings up trump
>everyone acts like they have intellectual superiority over him and exchanges smug glances
cucks all of them.
>>
>>38681397
I have never heard a single person call their pet "furbabies" and I work with fairly zany elderly people
>>
>>38681730
my mom asked me a few days ago if i knew about dank memes. really wanted to go offline right then and there.
>>
>owns horses and builds their entire identity around it (especially if female)
fuck I hate those bitches. I get it you have a horse good job
>>
>>38682305
>tfw no horse gf
>muted for this
>>
>>38681642
Agreed. I used to be one of those obnoxious potheads when I was 14-18, but now I despise them. Still smoke cannabis, but I hate the culture.
I will admit that I own 3 weed-related t shirts but I never wear them in public.
>>
>spam snapchat with pictures of common food, like 1$ ice cream
>updates profile picture every now and then and every single upload looks the same
>"YAAAAAAAAS FRIDAAAAY PARTAAAYYYY"
>XD
>"now please no offence, but can I unfriend you on facebook? You keep posting furry memes and I can't take it anymore, it's getting creepy"
>>
>>38681372
They do it here too
>le dogmom meme
Also
>calling your spouse "wifey" or "hubby"
>>
>>38681319
I live in a rural area too op
>keeping rabbits and other small livestock
>does an obsessive amount of wood working and builds their identity around it
>unironically listens to country music
>goes out of their way to behave like white trash
>>
File: 1478160289516.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478160289516.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>38682408
>"now please no offence, but can I unfriend you on facebook? You keep posting furry memes and I can't take it anymore, it's getting creepy"
>>
>>38682408
The first one.
when i used to social media, there used to be a gay spic that would post every single meal he would purchase (nothing home made). He had at least 2 drinks from Starbucks everyday (at separate times), then two fast food places. Every. Day. He also weighed like 300 lbs
>>
>>38682446
>getting stuck behind giant farm equipment in traffic at 10 mph
>red necks leaving chunks of mud on the road from their trucks and jeeps
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 207x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 207x180px
>>38681319
>watch Idubbz
>>
>>38682408
>spams "streaks" on snapchat
>cares about streaks
>>
>>38682485
>knows who idubbbz is
>>
>Watching a bunch of pedo hunting vids
>In everyone of them the decoy is acting as if the 13/14/15yo they are playing as is oblivious to sex and all thing sexual when

Kinda pisses me off a little how they act as if teens at that age are all innocent little angels when the reality is different.
>>
File: Reviewbreh.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
Reviewbreh.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>>38681319
>You're not entitled too love anon only Chad and Stacy are

>It's cute for girls to be shy

>But when a guy does it they're a school shooter XDDDDD

>Anon stop being so sad you should be happy that no one loves you ever at least you're not literally dying of starvation XDDDDDD

>If you slightly tap me it's assault and NEEDS to be punished but if Chad beats the shit out of you lol it's fine stop being a wimp and man up

I fucking hate Stacies, normies, and Chads. Could think of a lot more but fuck it it's maddening just typing this normie double standard bullshit out.
>>
>live
>laugh
>love

Starbucks.
>>
>>38682616
To add on to it

>When they meet a pedo in a car
>Reach in and grab the keys and the guys phone
>When the guy tries to stop them taking his stuff
>"Ahh you touch me and you will be assaulting me"
>>
>>38682624
Women are supposed to be shy. They're weak and fragile. Men aren't. They're supposed to be outgoing and take what they want.

If you want to be shy and liked for it just transition into a tranny.
>>
File: screamingbabyyosh.jpg (28KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
screamingbabyyosh.jpg
28KB, 960x960px
>make gay faces into their phone every 5 seconds
>I had a mildly bad experience somewhere, better upload to facebook an entire paragraph detailing what happened along with a pic of me shedding a tear in the car on the way home
>updating profile pictures with those transparent filters after terrorist attacks
>having absurd amounts of friends on facebook
>saying "lit"
>not having any self awareness at all to how they act

I don't really have any experience with normies irl since I avoid them as much is a can, I just cant avoid them whenever I go on normiebook which is why most of the things are about that.
>>
File: Fucken roasties.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Fucken roasties.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
>>38682740
>Normie scum on this board

Not even gonna bother responding to you, pls die in a car crash on the way to work tho for me ;)
>>
>>38681383
>BHC
Girls just star in awe of it when nobody else is there and maasage it with lotion.
>>
>>38681319
Forwarding useless news
>>
>>38682761
>Not even gonna bother responding to you
He says while replying to me

>pls die in a car crash on the way to work tho for me ;)
>tho for me
Shitty English desu fampai. But sure, I'll die from laughter as I hit you virgin walking across the road bb
>>
>>38681319
>talk about how much they need their coffee before or during pouring their cup
shhhhh I haven't finished my cup so you can't speak yet. Wait now.
>>
>>38682765
>>38681404
What's with the sudden increase in obsession with beastiality on this board?
>>
>>38682818
Same as the increase in pedoshit. Robots think they can chase off "normies" not realising that the normies have been here for years and just like pissing of robots
>>
>>38682761
How will you know he/she actually did it?
>>
>>38682850
When his body impacts through my windscreen he'll know. I bet he'll even apologise with his last breath for breaking the window that insurance will pay for anyway. Dead asf
>>
File: Clear self disgust.jpg (30KB, 344x317px) Image search: [Google]
Clear self disgust.jpg
30KB, 344x317px
>>38682850
The fuck is this post even supposed to be asking
>>
>>38681319
>when they try to be le cancer memers
>nihilistic memes even tho they are party mode 24/7
>claim to be a nihilsts or cynics
>don't kill themselves
>>
>>38681319
iDubbbz turnd 26 yesterday

hb, faggot
>>
File: 1500901674931.png (107KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
1500901674931.png
107KB, 250x253px
>>38681319
>Talking about the weather

Use your fucking imagination, dude, the weather is the one thing that is so readily apparent the only person who needs the weather mentioned to them is Helen Keller
>>
>>38682264
Your mom sounds cool why didn't you show her some dank 4chan memes and show her where you spend the majority of your time?
>>
>>38682928
>being a nihilist requires suicide
Look into crime, anon. It's a way more interesting alternative. Nihilists aren't allowed to be pussies. Looking out for yourself and others makes you a non-nihilist.
>>
File: DFcNRszXUAAm5iv.jpg (123KB, 831x650px) Image search: [Google]
DFcNRszXUAAm5iv.jpg
123KB, 831x650px
>>38681319
>coworkers or business partners making small talk during work hours ahead of a serious project or meeting
just get to the fucking point

>sports talk
so D&D and video games are autistic but memorizing player names, team rosters and positions, batting averages (or whatever fucking sport stat), team transfer history and contract dollar values isn't? "Guys I paid $190 for tickets to watch some negroes throw a ball around for 3 hours!"

>casual political discussion that almost literally is "fuck blumpf XD"
fucking bluepilled cucks

>listening to established ancient radio stations in the car or through the internet at work
holy fuck it's 2017 radio should have fucking died 10+ years ago, just find some podcasts, get a podcast app or something, even other people's youtube playlists

>discussing the latest progressive Netflix series or generic capeshit movie #427
wow sooo interesting

>optional-but-mandatory work cocktail parties where the hosts solicit advice and facilitate two hour discussions on their interior decor
I wanted to die, why can't I pull out my phone and play my fucking mobile weeb games

I am honestly sick of this shit, what are some good ways of making money off the internet?
>>
>>38681319
>Go to prison in 2010
>Come out in 2017
>A zombie apocalypse has just occured. I cannot find a single person to talk to that isn't cucked to their smartphone, dribbling over Facebook hoaxes and sending a retarded face they made over Snapchat every 3 seconds.
I'm actually considering killing myself now. Humanity has been completely converted into mindless children
>>
>>38683020
>fuck blumpf XD
>bluepilled

Trump being an unintelligent senior citizen incapable of achieving his political goals is not a bluepill, anon, it's a redpill.

I agree that political discussion has been made incredibly boring thanks to him demanding so much attention, but come on, you have to acknowledge how obviously impotent he is. It's gotten to the point where it feels like he's playing president rather than serving as one.
>>
>>38683046
For real?

That's actually really interesting, I wonder what people who have been locked up since 2005 or so (whenever cell phones went mainstream in the West) think about modern culture.

A wise man once said, In 2 years, nothing changes. In 10 years, everything changes
>>
>>38681319
>Vote for anything progressive
>Make unfunny Trump jokes (the new low-hanging fruit of comedy)
>Abuse drugs/alcohol as a fucking recreational activity
>"Hit the gym" and then never shutting the fuck up about it (my roommate does this)
>Pretend to be an expert on politics (poli sci major so this one really irks me)
>>
it was more prevalent in the mid-late 00s but it boils my piss when normies respond to you by saying "oooo-kay then" or "random" or "awkward"
how can they think it's okay to be that rude and dismissive? it's literally the height of rudeness.
>>
>The way they go out of their way to insult you and piss you off and then act all defensive and the injured party when you call them out on their shit
>Social media culture - farming for likes
>"dem poor innocent refugeees"
>>
>>38681319
They treat their dogs like babies and refuse to properly train them.

I have always owned dogs and have yet to have a dog that is not trainable.
Also if you want a baby go get a baby or some useless shit like a hamster.
>>
>>38683131
>haha, Donald the annoying orange Drumpf
>im so original an woke
>>
>>38683131
If you're a poli-sci major, you should obviously understand by now that it is precisely their non-expertise on politics that makes them so politically active.

Also, I use psychedelics as a recreational activity. Can't stand alcohol. I would compare psychedelics to masturbation. If you do it too frequently, you naturally want to less. It's anti-addictive.
>>
>>38681553
What. The FUCK. Is this website? This looks like something from the late 90s/early 00s hasn't decayed.
>>
File: 1492023705317.png (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492023705317.png
7KB, 500x500px
>>38681319
>talking about sex/sex experiences
>talking about partys
>their bulletproof assuredness of thinking that they have it all figured out, like there is nothing they don't understand or can ever be uncertan about.
>talking about how much they love game og thrones
>>
>>38681815
>Not reporting them to the DHS for terrorism.
>>
>>38682624
I used to hate them as well anon. But having to hate something takes alot of time and effort.

I just do my best to cruise under the radar, and I happen to have just enough social confidence to be able to make the minimum amount of mindless small talk so that everybody else considers me a nice enough guy.

I don't go out with anyone after working hours for drinks or anything like that, but I'm still gracious.

Learning to hide your feelings and emotions is the first step outside robotdom.
>>
>>38682996
yeah man, just have fun with it. One day some cunt at the coffee shop brought up the weather and I mentioned how there was supposed to be a huge volcanic erruption later.
>>
>>38683324
"I heard an asteroid was hitting California today."
>>
>>38683164
Holy fuck this pisses me off to no end.

Poorly trained dogs is an insight into the person more than the dog. But it's still annoying to have an animal slobbering all over you when you clearly want the dogs to fuck off.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (32KB, 473x468px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
32KB, 473x468px
>why are you so quiet
What are you even supposed to say to this
>>
File: sigmundfreud.jpg (25KB, 159x159px) Image search: [Google]
sigmundfreud.jpg
25KB, 159x159px
>>38683365
"Instead of asking why I don't talk, how about you ask me how I feel for once? Maybe if you included me in the fucking conversation I would speak up. I don't interrupt, because that's not normal."
>>
>>38683365
all you can say is that you didn't have anything to add to the conversation at that point. they're trying to instigate an interaction but too stupid to realise that statement doesn't lead anywhere and makes the potentially self conscious person feel more self conscious.
>>
>>38683441
>"Whoaah dude no need to go all fucking psycho on us like that you see this is the reason we all think you're a weirdo"
>>
>>38683365
the correct answer to this question is not responding to the question "why are you so quiet?" but rather the topic of discussion.

Anon, why are you so quiet (Anon, what is your take on the topic of discussion)

Eh, yeah but honestly I think the receptionist is still an ugly cunt.

etc, etc.

Remember boys don't fall for the trap, talk about what was being discussed, not as to why you're being so "quiet."
>>
>omg dae maths is liek a so hard Xd???
>cringe cancer
>I'm on my period I wanna die
>Lit
>Random=Funny
>>
>>38683628
Also
>why are you unhappy with the fact that you have to go through inhuman amounts of effort to get what everyone gets naturally xD just work through it bro
>pretends to know about politics
>420 friendly
>women have it just as hard as men
>Snap
>Real talk
>>
>>38683628
>Random=Funny
This is only a thing for women and boys under 12. Women don't generate humor beyond things like "This is totally me when..." and "So random!".
>>
>>38683732
All women humour consists of
>lel so funnay randum
>i'm doing things a women wouldn't normally doo teehee
>muh vagina sex right?
>>
>>38683223
>trying to trash talk normies
>posts that pic
hate to break it to you pal, but your a normie
>>
>>38681455
I know a guy who was like that and now is a literal junkie with hepatitis.
>>
>>38683115
>A wise man once said, In 2 years, nothing changes. In 10 years, everything changes
Wasn't so wise then. The time increments are arbitrary. If I stick to two year increments, by this logic, nothing will change ever.
>>
>>38682537
One of my girl friends used to do this when she convinced me to get a Snapchat (that I rarely use). I told her how pointless that number is especially once you just use filler to keep it going, and she stopped.
>>
>>38682653
Did someone steal your keys and phone?
>>
File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>38683628
>>38683705
>>38683732
>>38683772
This reminds me again why I don't even want ever to be in relationship. I would like to fuck a woman but I never want to deal with a relationship etc. with them, personality of women is so pure shit which i despise
>>
>>38685042
Underrated post
I kek'd
>>
>>38681402
That's fucking weird
Glad I don't live in the country
>>
>>38685237
>I want things but I'm not willing to concede my position
>I'm going to die alone at this rate and haven't figured that out yet
>>
File: 1491153469855.jpg (16KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1491153469855.jpg
16KB, 500x565px
>>38681319
>unironically using emojis
>deep "Milk and Honey" type posts
>liberal rants from someone who doesn't understand politics
>pointless snapchat stories
>whore type ig/twitter posts
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>self-deprecating nihilist memes
>women trying hard to prove themselves
>LOL SO LE RANDOM XD
>yaaaas slay queen omg shook
>netflix, dogs and pizza *heart eyes*
>>
File: 15044909765476879.jpg (10KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
15044909765476879.jpg
10KB, 274x274px
>using nigger slang
>>
>>Yeah I'm a hardcore gamer, I play lots of (current shooter) on (current console)
I fucking hate this meme. To be a hardcore gamer and having never even played Cryptozoologist is fucking laughable
>>
>>38681403
No, they're worse. At least horse keepers have a hobby that lets them spend time outside, requires responsibility and keeps something alive.
Anime fans just pirate shit and jerk off all day.
>>
>>38681319
Why do you work? You could easily get gibs with that terminal autism.
>>
>>38685363
I don't care about dying alone. Everyone dies alone anyway. But I despise the personality of women, these are perfect examples why I don't want really anything to do with them. I would only want to fuck one if I would have a chance, but my social skills are nonexistant
>>
>>38684541
How are you this autistic? I guess it is 4chan. Don't take it literally, and maybe you'll figure it out
>>
>>38685515
>Everyone dies alone anyway
>Except the people who don't.
>Those who die peacefully surrounded by family and loved ones
>But I ignore that so it doesn't hurt

>these are perfect examples why I don't want really anything to do with them
>even though I have nothing to offer ANYONE I'm still picky and aim above my league

>I would only want to fuck one if I would have a chance
>Although I'll never have a chance

>but my social skills are nonexistant
>I like to pretend my ability to talk to people is the reason why I'm alone but in reality it's a package deal and I'm just completely shit
>>
>>38681730
>smokes weed everyday
Hey, just because I need something to cope with this shit world doesn't make me a normie.
>>
>>38683365
just respond with :I dont want to talk to you people" its great fun to see their faces as they get all offended
>>
>>38685591
>d-don't make fun of my "wise" quote
>you a-autist!!!
Whatever makes my little pseudo-philosopher buddy happy :)
>>
>>38681319
horse people are the worst kind of people
>>
>>38685724
Not him but it seems you legit have autism. I feel bad for you special little buddy
>>
My little brother uses Snapchat. All anyone in his grade does with it is take a picture of their face, looking bored straight into the camera or with a little smirk, and sometimes sends it with a message. So instead of just texting each other they use an even more limited form of communication than Twitter, except they accompany it with their stupid mugs.
>>
>>their bulletproof assuredness of thinking that they have it all figured out, like there is nothing they don't understand or can ever be uncertan about.
oh god this
>>
>>38685419
Oh my god thanks robot, feels like my city
>>
>>38685634
>implying you don't die alone just because there's people in your vicinity
>>
>>38685799
>I'm not him
>But I'm him
>>
>>38686042
>I have to redefine what alone means
>I also have to talk philosophically about shit nobody cares about
>But if I do this I'm right and that's all that matters
;)
>>
>>38681383
Trust me, horse girls are on par with Disney fanatics. Something about that subtle penis undertone gets those bitches obesessed.
>>
>>38681455
If he's really 16, get him cleaned up and knock some sense into him before it's too late. Weed will permanently alter the chemistry of a young mind and he will be stuck like that.
>>
>>38682753
Then way have a normiebook
>>
>>38681319
>blowing up phone

>casting shade on things
>>
>>38683527
>Anon why are you so quiet?
>I'm imagining all the ways I could kill you for being an annoying twat
How'd I do?
>>
>>38685383
Why are you so "thirsty" anon
You got no game
And u got not no eggplant emoji
>>
Why would anyone voluntarily go to any place like this? I just don't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xil1jOjAXr4
>>
>>38682824
>pissing of robots
Impossible robots cannot compute emotion.
>>
>>38682824
That just prove you're a normie, there is genuine love for both.
>>
>>38686183
>>38685724

Jesus can both of you shut the fuck up please?
>>
>>38681319
> white genocide is a real concept
>>
>calling any vague abstract statement "deep"
>>
>>38683365
Happens every day. I hope they ironically go mute just for asking.
>>
>>38682766
what's an example of useless and useful news to you?
>>
>>38686271
This nigga never smoked pot a day in his life baka
The fuck you know white boy?
>>
File: 1501179703955.jpg (85KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1501179703955.jpg
85KB, 409x409px
I like to constantly post nonsense on instagram/snapchat in between completely random time intervals and it triggers normies so much that I don't follow their idea of how social media HAS to work
>>
>>38681455
16 honestly sounds like kinda old for that

Not for being like that, but for just getting into it, it's just old
>>
>>38685646
>not getting high on misery and pain
sucks to be you.
>>
File: Trump 86.png (2MB, 1600x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Trump 86.png
2MB, 1600x1107px
>>38683081
>"Blumpf hasn't moved heaven and earth in his first 6 months! You should get demoralized!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pdDVreAXbw
>>
>>38686748
>my totally straight edge younger brother is wearing drug related clothing and engaging in activities and lingo only stoners would know
Drugs aside, just associating with burn outs is damaging enough. Be there for him instead of shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>38686930
no, sucks to be you
>>
>can't sit 5 minutes in silence before talking or turning on a radio
its like people are scared of being left alone with their thoughts. if we don't have anything to talk about there is nothing wrong with a little silence since we are two different people who each have our own shit to concentrate on.
and no you can't have any fucking gum since you've probably smooched three packs of me already. buy your own for once in your lifetime.
>>
>Normalfags urge you to get out of your shell/comfort zone or some shitty fucking self help meme like that
>I love reading so much t. somebody who has read Harry Potter and that's it
>I'm such a weeb t. somebody who watches entry level shit and watches the dub
>Get angry at you when you politely refuse their shit advice/seem skeptical about it's effectiveness/validity.
>>
>Hey anon I heard you were a gamer you should get flavor of the month meme game
>Immediately stop playing if you get it
>>
>>38687091
>its like people are scared of being left alone with their thoughts.
Hmm I wonder why. If only there was a community of people who overthink every aspect of reality. It sure would be interesting to,read what they have to say
>>
>(especially if female)
Hmm. I wonder why?
>>
>>38681319
>ANON! KILL THIS FUCKING BUG FOR ME! NOW!
>Don't use big words. I'm like dumb or something.
>You're a guy. You should never even touch a girl!
>I'm literally about to ____
>I don't get the joke so you're just stupid and weird Anon.
>*LOUD FAKE COUGHS* Smoking is bad, doncha know?
>Why's your hair so long? God won't let you into his kingdom looking like that, boy.

I had to shave my head a while back after damaging it and it's at about 5cm now.
I hope you long haired Anons are having a better day/night.
>>
>>38686930
You sure are proud of that aren't you.
>>
>>38687323
no, not yet. haven't figured out how.
but i'm close to cracking the code.
>>
>>38687285
Last one is wierd considering like on a stick had hippie hair.
>>
>>38682446
but woodworking is cool as shit anon
>>
>>38687285
>Big words
This one is the fucking worst. I moved to America from Eastern Europe at a very young age and learned the language in 6 months. At some point I noticed I could speak it better than native born Americans and I couldn't understand why. Now I fuck around with normies by speaking like a dumb nigger half the time and pretending to be a brainiac the other half.
>>
>>38687285
I got called a nerd for using the word "anglo-saxon" and then asked (by a different person) what it meant.
>>
File: ZJbFZOE.jpg (36KB, 808x592px) Image search: [Google]
ZJbFZOE.jpg
36KB, 808x592px
>>38683020
>>casual political discussion that almost literally is "fuck blumpf XD"
>fucking bluepilled cucks
Damn right, it's always "Heh, that trunpphstd've sure is wacky, I'll bet we wouldn't have seen this coming a couple of years ago."
>>
>>38687107
>Harry Potter
There aren't many in the series. How can they have read all since they were a kid and still say they like reading?
>>
>obsessing over coffee, especially how its made
>obsessing over food
>acting as if the world ends if they eat one hour later then usual
>"insta"
>casually talking about sex
>while actually only doing the most vanilla stuff in bed
>not practicing hobbies they like because others dont like them
>the same thing the other way around
>the warmer the weather the better
>not being grateful for anything
>traveling to places mainly for selfies
>>
File: disgusted sigh.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted sigh.png
246KB, 500x375px
>>38681319
>Confusing 'was' and 'were' because they don't understand past and present tense
>Overtly changing the subject when somebody critiques them or says something they don't like
>Thinking 2010's 'indie rock' is actually indie and thinking that they're really underground for listening to the arctic monkeys
>Thinking blink 182 or some similar power pop 2000's band is 'punk'
>Saying ''It's just who I am'' whenever somebody criticizes a really obnoxious trait they have
>Saying that Christianity is stupid, and knowing nothing of Buddhism, but claiming Islam is the 'religion of peace.'
>Unironically using the words 'cringe' or 'edgy' as their only counter-argument.
>Getting overly excited over things like food and acting like they're quirky for liking bacon and pizza
>Act like they're really counter-culture and 'weird' for watching the h3h3 jews, and taking pictures of themselves doing the 'vape nation' meme
>Browsing reddit
>Treating makeup and looking good as a hobby
>Getting extremely visibly angry at the mere mention of pedophiles or murderers and saying they want to torture them, but still acting morally superior.
>Calling a self-taken picture a 'selfie' and using 'selfie' as an adjective: ''take a selfie of the dog!''
>Saying that shrooms, amphetamines, LSD and coke are 'morally reprehensible' but addicted to weed, caffine and alcohol.
>When they actually spend money on shitty reboot movies and think they're good, purely because they have characters that they enjoyed as kids in them
>Investing all of their time and basing their personalities around popular TV shows and then moving on within weeks
>Thinking Trump and Hilary are the only two candidates
>Women that try to be funny in general
>Not understanding philosophy at all
>Only believing something based on the fact that others also believe it
>Not understanding linear logic or reasoning
>Emojis
>Netflix
>Pretending to be black but they're white as fuck
>>
>>38683951
than y>>38683951
>>38683951
thank youx friend It worms my heart
>>
>>38685646
>Nah bro it totally helps me with... well, something probably
>>
>>38685634
>>38682928
>>38685383
You fucking brainlets that can't fathom nihilism, and philosophy in general, are the real normies. You think neurotypically.
>>
>>38681553
i really like this picture. saved
>>
>>38681319
>complaining about another country's president without the slightest info about the situation (Don J Trump)
>bitch about taxes all the fucking time
>"hey why don't we eat those Japanese sushi and then this Ethiopian shitfood followed by this Val Verdean dessert"
>muh white guilt
>oh my god, I'm like so depressed
>>
>>38689561
Oh, hello, normalfriend. Stopping by for the summer?
>>
All the normies where I am from are all Trump voters. I realize the rest of the country may not be like that, but I am always so weirded out by everyone here ragging on liberals etc. all the time when they are an endangered species where I am from.
>>
>>38689784
>''complaining about another country's president''
>implying the US doesn't have input in world events
>>
>>38689837
>>implying the US doesn't have input in world events
Who gives a fuck you dumb bitch? Just don't whine about Trump just because the media told you so and Trump is "muh evil new Hitler" (I'm a Frenchfag, only god knows how much I wish I wasnt fucking frog)
>>
File: Fuck Off Coffee.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Off Coffee.png
26KB, 300x250px
>implying coffee isn't the robots drink of choice
>>
File: imajin mah shok.jpg (46KB, 623x609px) Image search: [Google]
imajin mah shok.jpg
46KB, 623x609px
>>38689820
Trump voters are normies too. They think the best way to fight against the generic Californian liberal is to be a cuckservative and rebrand it as 'alt right.' These are the same cucks like PJW that unironically say shit like: ''Everyone is liberal now...Conservatism is like, the new punk rock!''
>>
>>38689968
>Trump voters are normies too.
It depends on where you live. You know everyone can be branded a normie at some time and at some point
>>
>>38686748
Google it, regular weed in teens lowers iq by 8 points, so niggers 70iq average becomes 62
>>
>>38689968
No, I am from East Tennessee. Nobody says they are alt-right here, conservatism isn't a fad here. It has been the norm for decades, probably centuries. And no it's not really a paradise. It's pretty nice, but honestly you could take a bunch of copypastas about niggers and just replace them with white trash and they'd be accurate. The dream of the blue collar redneck is to get on disability. They're lazy and do nothing but blame other people for their problems. Then they spend all their money on xanax bars and lottery tickets. The wealthy ones are the same, except instead of getting on disability their dream is to fleece their fellow rednecks (and the government) by opening payday lending shops and getting tax breaks for developments full of McMansions.
>>
>>38686243
>disney
>subtle penis overtone

Okay what? Can somebody redpill me on Disney?
>>
>>38690170
Depends on where you're from. the Trump supporters from typically liberal states fit this description>>38689968
Same can be said about the few rare breed of libs that live in the south; It's prescribing to a contrasting ideology for the sake of being le counter culture.
>>
File: il_340x270.1082467866_554h.jpg (22KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1082467866_554h.jpg
22KB, 340x270px
>>38681319
"I will fucking kill you! you hear me? I will tear off your fucking balls and staple them to your fucking forehead! Stop fucking around, and give me my Fucking COFFEE!!"

-Foamy the Squirrell
>>
File: disney.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disney.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>38690200
I'm not that anon, but I think it has something to do with the fact that allegedly the artists slipped in subtle phallic imagery into the background art in most Disney movies.
>>
>>38686243
>Disney fanatics
Holy fuck I knew one like that. Ultra-petite, she looked like a kid, and she'd keep singing disney songs and mouthing about it all day long. She also openly talked about how many dicks she'd taken and how she gave blowjobs. jesus Xist
>>
>>38682740
>Women want men that take what they want
>Women accuse us of being "entitled" because we want to take the same thing that Chad wants: sex
>>
>>38689282
>Confusing 'was' and 'were' because they don't understand past and present tense
but anon, these are both used in the past. It all depends on if they're talking about something involving a single subject, or multiple
>>
pretending to like something just for the appearance of liking it i.e camping/hiking
>>
>>38690921
That's true, desu. I meant they use them interchangeably when 'was' is only used in the first and third person singular, and 'were' is used in the second person singular and plural and first and third person plural. Plenty of normies I know say shit like: ''I were going to the store, but then....'' or, ''was you alone when it happened?'' etc.

Basically, they have a poor grasp of grammar and syntax, I'm not sure why I said past and present tense.
>>
>>38682753
>make gay faces into their phone every 5 seconds

This shit pisses me off. I just stare at them until they see me and realize how dumb it looks.
>>
>>38681319
>>stops working every thirty or so minutes to chat it up with another normalshit

good fucking god what is with this
>>
look i get your point but it's Trump man frogging Trump like really anyone has IntSup over him
>>
>>38683131
you are polisci major and unironicly support trump lol did you get diploma from trump univercity
>>
>call me a liar when I say my phone doesn't send/receive photos through messages
>think I'm crazy for not having a tv, they never do anything but watch TV
>plaster anti-Trump shit all over just assuming everyone else agrees with them
>get assblasted offended at a single pro-Trump statement and act like you stomped a puppy's skull in front of them
>OMG PUPPIES MUH DOG OMG I HAVE A DOG DOOOOOOOGGG
>all they do is drink and talk about stupid shit
>only have hobbies if they can show it off to others
>act like you're a freak if you don't have snapchat/instashit/whatever the fuck
>go into long inside jokes no one cares about, call you grumpy if you don't laugh
>OMG TACOOOOOS OMG OH MY GAWD
>constant need to show off and fish for attention
>laugh at stupid shit
>if you don't live and act exactly like they do you're a freak and weirdo
>act like you have to have your phone glued to your hand, get upset if you don't respond to a text for a few hours
>omg let's be facebook friends
>omg what's your snapchat
>>
>>people that bitch on 4chan boards and think they are so different from people that bitch in normie life ORIGINALI
>>
>>38690170
>Poor people act like niggers
Say it ain't so
>>
>>38682537
>has Snapchat in the first place
>>
Another big one. The way they make a huge deal out of what car they drive, to the point where they base their entire personality around it. They HAVE to have a new car all the time, it HAS to be X brand and Y color, and they take photos with it and yammer all the time, and say what a great deal their $400 a month car payment is and how it's "worth it".

It's a fucking metal horseless wagon that gets you from A to B. Shut the fuck up.

>>38689282
>>Pretending to be black but they're white as fuck

This so much. When I see white middle-class suburb kids throwing gang signs I want to hit them with a chair. I grew up in a ghetto (I'm white). It doesn't make you cool, it makes you retarded. I hope they get blacked and shanked.
>>
File: IMG_1976.jpg (48KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1976.jpg
48KB, 640x491px
>"if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"
>Chad LITERALLY broke my heart
I fucking hate them.
>>
>people say happy birthday to me
>I don't give a fuck about birthdays, it's literally just one more day, it bothers me to reply all this people
>Never congratulate anyone in their birthdays
>people think I don't care about them because of it
>Think the birthday system is retarded for adults, so I won't change my actions
>>
File: Enough Pepe.png (28KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
Enough Pepe.png
28KB, 165x115px
>>38681319
>still makes harambe jokes
>constantly using snapchat
>always checking themselves out in their front facing camera
>"Why don't you have a gf yet?"
>brag about getting nudes from stacies
>>
>>38684541
Yikes, I'm a geniune aspie and even I understand that quote.

You're not the only one that exists.There's an entire society of your species outside your room, anon. Solipsism is a meme people use to protect their insecurities.
>>
File: 014.jpg (235KB, 728x1052px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
235KB, 728x1052px
>>38681319
>You can't say that! My ____ died in ____.
>>
>>38681319
>hires teenages to clean up and maintain their property, instead of doing it themselves

What is the problem with this? Seems like a cool thing, teaching kids work ethic and giving them an employment opportunity that isn't just retail/fast food
>>
All normie conversations are about other people, (classmates, coworkers and shit). Fuck that
>>
>>38690079
Why do straight edge faggots always fall for propaganda like this?
>>
File: IMG_5287.jpg (191KB, 1158x1850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5287.jpg
191KB, 1158x1850px
>>38682765
>horses get more pussy than you do
>tfw
>>
File: st8edj.jpg (86KB, 620x399px) Image search: [Google]
st8edj.jpg
86KB, 620x399px
>>38694902
Because they're straight edge faggots.
>>
they're always on their phones. i'm right here talk to me instead of some other friend.

on that side, at work when people open up their phone to answer a txt but when i do i get yelled at.
>>
>>38681319
>live in the country
>people are mad at you because you shoot too much
fuckin posers
>>
>>38689282
From this post it's clear that you also don't understand tenses and neither do you know what an adjective is... embarrassing

My pet peeve is when retarded cunts say 'yea I seen that last week' or 'I done that already'.
I live in New Zealand where every single normie is in competition over who can act the most like a retarded tradie/farmer/islander, it's practically a race for who can drop out of highschool first, and then they act like rich people are the devil and don't deserve success.
>>
File: 01192802552.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
01192802552.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>38689784
>hating on sushi
>>
File: B.E..png (121KB, 1548x1468px) Image search: [Google]
B.E..png
121KB, 1548x1468px
>>38681606
well, what excuse do you have!
>>
File: 1468024773607.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1468024773607.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>38681319
>Yeah I'm a hardcore gamer, I play lots of (current shooter) on (current console)
fucking this I remember when the ps4 was coming out and all the normal fags in my highschool were freaking out. All they cared about was playing cod like why even bother getting if you're gonna buy 4 games the entire generation.
>>
>>38695293
Playing cod isn't even that bad. The people who think they're hardcore for playing overwatch or any battle royale style game are miles worse. At least cod has a thriving esports scene and takes a modicum of skill.
>>
File: burn.jpg (89KB, 1242x820px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
89KB, 1242x820px
>>38693228
there is much to hate about normies, women especially.

>fetishise our suffering
>will sometimes speak of virtue then do the exact opposite
>think putting on more makeup than a clown makes them look good
>bitchy, insufferable when angered in the slightest
>two faced
>can be very evil
>abuse their pussy passes
>can't feel shame
>>
People who make casual and very basic observations and talk about them like they're some sort of groundbreaking discovery.
>>
File: Anon!.gif (2MB, 200x110px) Image search: [Google]
Anon!.gif
2MB, 200x110px
the main thing to hate about normies is their might makes right mentality. how someone treats a vulnerable person when they can get away with anything really put's forth the content of their hearts. and most, if not all normies are beastly barbarians.
>>
>>38683020
Wow you sound like a fucking loser.
>>
>people who want to communicate excitement through text and have to spell words wrong to simulate typing on a keyboard in a hectic manner but typing just well enough that what they want to say comes across
>people who say "i'm shook" when to describe themselves being taken aback by something when "i'm shaken" is more correct use of the word
>people who say "i'm dying", "i'm screaming" or anything to that effect when no well-adjusted person would react like that when faced with a goofy internet video
>>
>>38693059
Cars are a huge status symbol for people, like clothing, most robots won't know this but brand names are important for clothing especially for women. It isn't so much the car and the clothes that they are showing off but their ability to afford those things. Imagine a male bird showing off its colourful feathers, humans do the same with money.

Not a normie but I have a very Chad brother who I have spent two decades watching. He is constantly in debt but refuses to change his ways, he is extremely successful with women.
>>
>>38683156
Goddamn that shit was so fucking annoying.
>>
>>38695221
Why don't you check out this post, anon? >>38691185
If you're going to lurk, at least read all the posts in the thread you faggot.
>'yea I seen that last week' or 'I done that already'.
This is exactly what I'm talking about, I was talking about syntax.
>>
>>38695440
I've seen people here argue the opposite. Apparently they've somehow deluded themselves into believing empathy is for normies and not robots when it's literally the other way around.
>>
>>38695235
Top kek, my friend! Top kek indeed!
>>
>>38695440
>is their might makes right mentality
so /pol/ is normies?
>>
>>38685442
sad to say this is accurate
>>
File: polcuck.png (19KB, 549x256px) Image search: [Google]
polcuck.png
19KB, 549x256px
>>38695674
>so /pol/ is normies?
The fact you even need to ask this is fucking sad. /pol/acks are pathetic failed normies that are bitter about failing to achieve normie status. Their entire concept of 'degeneracy' is a last ditch attempt to feel validated and adequate. They believe that with their botched system they're not 'degenerate' like the others and are a use to society. /pol/ is the containment board where all of these disgusting faggots can fester and circle jerk reddit style and leave us alone. The only reason they're not hanging out here is because they've deluded themselves into thinking they're different from the robots here and are actually superior, because they're not 'degenerates,' which just leaves them with nobody but each other on the reddit board.
>>
>r9k users complaining about other people being naive about politics
self-awareness reaching critically low levels
>>
>>38695868
But daddy trump
>>
>using more than one exclamation mark on anything ever
>>
>>38690079
70 IQ is two standard deviations below the mean retard, ironic that you're a subnormal talking about intelligence tests
>>
>>38695868
>3 year ban
Fuck
>>
File: 1495994700604.jpg (572KB, 4900x4900px) Image search: [Google]
1495994700604.jpg
572KB, 4900x4900px
>>38681319
>snapchats you just to keep a "streak"
>>
>omg we should have dogs in the office
>that's my jam
>I x-noun-ed that so hard/like a boss
>Harry Potter
>>
>>38686471
what time mark do refugees start the ficki ficki at knifepoint while the german men stand around bobbing their heads pretending not to see what's going on
>>
>>38696166
>the one that doesnt exist outside of /pol/'s demented worldview point
>>
>>38696166
>"Dash Berlin Live at Ultra Music Festival Miami 2017"
>Miami
>/pol/ retards literally can't read more than 2 words
Is anyone really surprised?
>>
>>38683365
Tell them you are actually a very social person who is rarely quiet, but only in good company.
>>
>>38686471
Why would anyone pay money to go to this place? All he is doing is hitting a play button and dancing along to the music.
>>
>>38697005
The experience, that's why anyone does anything.

And I never got the "they just press play" thing, sure it'd be cool for them to live mix but they still had to make the mix.
>>
>>38695486
Yeah, was gonna say the same.

W-Waaaah people are finding ways to enjoy their existences that I don't like. You can just tell this guy's a failed normie. Zero self-awareness.
>>
>omg I hate the winter I can't wait for it to be summer<3

>omg it's so hot out, i hate the summer i can't wait for it to be winter<3

>following any popular trend that pops up every few months or so

>drinking starbucks, eating garbage fast food, eating poorly in general and not understanding how diets and exercise work

>getting into "toxic" relationships because they both can't stand being alone

>breaking up and getting back together because of aforementioned reasons

>setting their expectations way too high for people and being surprised when they don't live up to them

>backstabbing and fake friendships

>talking about their families and how important family is even though they can't stand being anywhere near them
>>
File: 1500520052199.png (1MB, 1346x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1500520052199.png
1MB, 1346x1503px
>Think they are all unique
>think they are quirky and nerdy because they enjoy star wars, league and overwatch
>never go deep into their hobbies
>think people who actually devote time into their hobbies as "creepy" or "pathetic"
> don't really bother knowing much about anything. Keeps all knowledge to a minimum
>actually enjoy rave parties etc..
>don't know how to actually have an interesting conversation apart from mindless drama and other bs
>listens to top 40 music
>plays flavor of the month vidya
>watches flavor of the month anime
>does whatever retarded trend is in
>uses social media
>has an optimistic view on humanity
>can't bare stay alone or in silence for too long because they can't actually have interesting thoughts, and needs to habe a monkey dance in front of them to be amused
>watch le dank memes on youtube and think you're a "memer"
>watch h3h3 and pyro and thinks he has good taste in videos and isn't like the rest
>talks about materialistic possesions like cars, clothes etc.. and think that defines who you are.
>thinks soldiers are "heroes" but are against war.
I could go on and on.
>>
>>38681383
Or homosexuals.
>>
>>38697867
>watch h3h3 and pyro and thinks he has good taste in videos and isn't like the rest
I really hate people who watch these new-age ironic """""meme""""" youtubers that are pretty much the peak of cringey unfunny faggotry. Idubbz, Filthy frank, gradeA (when people cared about him), Dunkey, all those reddit faggots.
>>
File: tumblr_nwi1cxlt6v1qg95r7o1_1280.jpg (23KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwi1cxlt6v1qg95r7o1_1280.jpg
23KB, 600x331px
>>38681319
>playing online pvp oriented game
>attack group of people
>"OMG ANON asshole stop! Killing is pointless and isn't fun!"
>They all proceed to stand around in a circle doing nothing
>>
>>38695277
I fucking love this image.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (40KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
40KB, 1200x675px
>Damn you THICC

Can't even go outside and chill without some fuck nut teenage boy spouting this bullshit
>>
>>38697867
>Think they are all unique
Normies thinking they're all unique is a meme, but thinking that it's impossible for a human being to be unique from the rest is classic robot autism in action.
>>
>>38698017
Dunkey isn't like the others you listed there, and his reviews are actually informative. idubbz is actually a lot better than I expected after actually checking out his stuff, it's his fan base of 16 year old /b/tards that makes it difficult for me to take anything he does seriously.
>>
>>38698296
post your fat ass baby
>>
>>38694221
Understanding what it intends to say and understanding what is actually says due to poor writing and logic is another. Nobody mentioned solipsism. And since I live with my girlfriend I'm assuming I must have left my cozy ass room at least once or twice :^)
>>
>>38698704
Why did you bring this shit to this thread? How are you this bitter?
>>
>>38698654
>In 2 years, nothing changes. In 10 years, everything changes
There's no bad writing. It's just not about the individual scope it's about the societal. You can change the years but it doesnt change the focus. I brought up solipsism because it's pretty much the only thing that explains someone who isn't legally retarded not understanding the quote.
>>
>>38690612
Have you ever been accused of being entitled

>>38682624
Has anyone actually told you that others, but not yourself, are entitled to love?

>>38683365
Don't respond
That'll throw them off guard
>>
>>38681319
Holy fuck there's nothing I hate more than people who own horses. Every single one of them brings up their fucking horses in every conversation.
>>
File: 4ac.jpg (112KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
4ac.jpg
112KB, 621x621px
>>38681319
>szechuan sauce xD
>dude nihilism is so cool
>nothing really matters lol
>>
>>38698804
>It's just not about the individual scope it's about the societal.
Nobody is talking about individual scope. Why do autists think they should be allowed to speak when they struggle to understand everything?

>not understanding the quote
>I understand the quote, it's just not good and only pseudo-intellectual """deep thinkers""" think it's good
>yeah but why don't you understand the quote
Autism, everyone.
>>
File: 1493352316838.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1493352316838.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>>38681319
>putting their face in your food smelling it and saying "MMmm that looks good!" when you're just trying to get fed and leave the room
>>
File: 1501136665500.jpg (110KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
1501136665500.jpg
110KB, 960x925px
>>38681606
Just beeeee yourself anon!
:DDD
>>
File: 1501020670732.png (210KB, 396x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501020670732.png
210KB, 396x368px
>>38698841
>dude nihilism is so cool
>nothing really matters lol
Here for the summer, normalfriend?
Still believe life has meaning, what's it like being a brainlet? Please explain life's meaning to us all, since you seem to have it figured out.
>>
>>38698921
He's enraged by the show Rick and Morty, which is an animated sitcom he seems to have mistaken for a serious philosophical movement.
>>
>>38681319
>Reddit spacing
All normies do this.
>>
File: copyspaghetti.jpg (54KB, 560x798px) Image search: [Google]
copyspaghetti.jpg
54KB, 560x798px
>mention I play games
>get a weird look when I tell them I main pc and have a ps3/x360 on the side.
>normies don't grasp well that I use a pc for games and consoles for their exclusives.
> really don't grasp how I haven't played every iteration of COD but played these odd games like vanquish,Mark of the ninja or verdun.
Never admit you're a game either or the supreme inclusive all accepting motivational poster plastered workplace becomes ironically judgemental.

Oh and they really don't understand how I can eat lunch alone. My job is people interaction nonstop I want the break from that and watch a movie or read.
>>
>>38695966
And niggers don't have an average IQ of 100, so what is your point?
>>
>>38687607
>centrism just means a middle ground between two points

>not an actual set of values that point towards socially liberal but market oriented politics

I fucking hate this meme
>>
>>38687285
I can "considering" and they would think I'm Fucking Einstein
>>
>>38683365
I typically respond that I wasn't paying attention and/or was lost in thought works well.
>>
File: 1500095488782.png (134KB, 299x301px) Image search: [Google]
1500095488782.png
134KB, 299x301px
>they are all talking about dumb mundane shit
>decide to start a new conversation about something less trrivial such as politics and things happening around the world
>*silence*
> "anyways, as I was saying"

Every time

This ruined my confidence
>>
>muh celebrity crush
>listens to shitty pop music on the radio or country music
>treats getting drunk/high like a hobby
>exist
>>
File: 1499544020978.jpg (76KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499544020978.jpg
76KB, 960x720px
>Dude, you dont listen to XXXTentacion?
>>
"omg smoking drugs is soooooooo bad" (context: marijuana)
"Omg you smoke cigs?????"
"Wow, I HATE extremely religious people and their religion" (I'm an atheist I'm i'm not stupid enough to hate religious people or religion)
"I heard from my friend's uncle from her mother side who was abducted by Isis into Iraq and then she married there, had a child, that child etc etc" these fucking dumb stories they heard from a REALLLY far relative and that most of the story is just exposition about who they've heard the story from.
>>
File: 1464056762363.jpg (53KB, 699x524px) Image search: [Google]
1464056762363.jpg
53KB, 699x524px
>>38687285
Really enjoying my long hair currently, thanks
>>
>talk about the weather
>condescendingly try to convince you that your interests are somehow wrong because they don't like it or understand it
>get upset if you don't like their interests
>berate you for not liking their interests
>tell you to be more open, despite them being closed off to your interests
>have emotional responses to sensationalized local news pieces
>complain about songs being "old"
>still brag about getting drunk/high like it's fucking high school and it's not just normal shit most people do anyways
>think they're making a strong point by spitting out a cliche
>confidently talk about other countries/cultures because they read one headline about that place
>give unsolicited advice
>pay attention to celebrity drama
>>
>>38683365
The only response I have for that is
>I've got nothing to say

It usually just ends there.
>>
>>38699119
What else are we supposed to call ourselves, Libertardian?
>>
>>38683365
I just say : "i have nothinh important to say" and they usually leave me alone after that
>>
>>38699397
God i fucking hate the lolbertarians. they should just shut up already and come out as the hard right republicans who like weed already.
>>
>>38699430
Yeah, I mean what about us that are not staunchly anti government and just want more civil rights? What do we call ourselves?
>>
>>38699475
Centrists, it's high time we reclaimed that word.
>>
File: 1501165850291.png (241KB, 473x532px) Image search: [Google]
1501165850291.png
241KB, 473x532px
>young roasties are obsessed with being "savage" and niggers in general
>>
>>38693228
>"if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"
I hate this fucking line. Stupid entitled whores
>>
File: Djboudi mass shooty.jpg (575KB, 2000x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Djboudi mass shooty.jpg
575KB, 2000x1121px
>have 'friend' that doesnt have a car
>whenever we hang out, jews ride without giving any gas money
>gets fuckin irate with me when I 'dont know the streets of my home town'
We got a population almost bigger than wyoming's.
Entitled dicks are abundant in the world.
>>
>>38699475
Right wing, that's like the definition of it.
>>
>>38699488
Centrists is still used as a derisive term, there is no need to reclaim. It refers to people too lazy to study or think about political issues and just settle on "i think ur both rite lets compramize".
>>
>>38683441
if you listen closely, there are pauses in conversation which allow you to speak
pussy
>>
>>38699618
Nah. It refers to people taking the third way and embracing free markets but not embracing socially conservative views. The NIT
>>
>>38699647
>>38699618

Fuck accidentlally posted this.

The NIT and carbon taxes are real centrist proposals that aren't just "le both rite lets compramize"
>>
>>38682446
But country music is good anon. Especially the older stuff like George Jones and Jerry Reed.
>>
>>38699711
kys faggot country music is for dumbass hicks who deserve to die in a tire fire

but George Jones is pretty decent taste
>>
>>38681319
>people who update their normiebook status to let everyone know they're watching the new episode of Game of Thrones/Flash/Breaking Bad/The Walking Dead

>normies who actually watch Game of Thrones/Flash/Breaking Bad/The Walking Dead

>betas or failed chads who make comments on normiebook about how there should be more females in X/Y/Z

>beta faggots in general who try to appease females by being white knights
>>
>>38698824
Kek I was able to take a girl's virginity because I promised to meet her horse
Didn't even text that bitch haha
>>
>>38699596
No, because although it technically just means small budgets and more economic freedom, in modern society right wing is connoted as being traditionalist. Right neo progressives?
>>38699618
Many centrists have plenty of knowledge on political scenarios and have beliefs, they just balance out.
>>
>>38699618
I believe in stronger borders but also better social systems. I also believe the tard-tier "let the free market 100% decide itself" is shit logic. Which is why on the pol compass I'm (-2,-2)

Politics isn't some team sport, it's an interconnecting web of ideas on how to best run a society.
>>
>>38681730
>watches mma
So what? I am one of the bigger autists here and I watch and train it.
>>
>>38699377
That's what I used to say when I was a 14 year old beta edgelord.
>>
>>38689806
Even your retorts are lazy and half assed
>>
>>38694953
So do dogs.

And I've seen the vids....some of those girls are hot as hell. Even the PIG, a fucking disgusting board is beating me. Why though? Why?

Why would a girl rather fuck a pig than me? I am not ugly at all. Really. What's going on here?
>>
>>38695250
It's nasty shit.
>>
>>38681319
sexuality
/thread
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>38681319
The coffee thing pisses me off so much. It's not endearing that you're addicted to caffeine and can't function without it alright?
Literally everything relating to dating culture makes me squirm.
>>
>>38701061
Dude weed.

Yo
>>
>>38683365
Just say- "Why are you so boring?"
>>
>>38692834

this poor guy is a true robot lol
>>
>>38701615
dae CELL PHONES REEEEEEE???
>>
>>38686670
Everything is useless to me
>>
>>38681319
Normies thinks changing a profile picture in social media can change everything
>>
>>38699711
John Denver is good too
>>
>>38681319

> wear jewelry and other nasty accessoires
> adults comforting or petting other adults
> adults displaying intense emotions
> putting fingers and other body parts into one's mouth
> licking fingers or other body parts
> pretending to be a functioning happy family
> pretending to be a functioning happy human
> pretending to be interested in one's life
> public display of affection
>>
File: 1469975297233.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469975297233.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>38685419
>be me
>in small town in southern United States
>Former slave state, naturally lots of nig nogs
>Have two sects of whites, rednecks and whiggers
>Whiggers are the majority

God where has our pride gone
>>
>>38681787
Not only normies do this, it's just a nonargument that most people use
>>
File: 58b867c5a65e4.jpg (346KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
58b867c5a65e4.jpg
346KB, 1440x1080px
>>38681319
>why do you talk/say stuff like that when you're BLACK??
>lol I didn't know you had such a good sense of humour for a BLACK.
>do you even know what comic/older movie that image is from?... BLACK!
>nice meme. didn't know you browsed those sites.
I AM NOT A NEGRO! I AM NOT AN ANIMAL. I AM A HUMAN BEING.
>>
File: 20170722_193841.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_193841.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Fucking USA. Come live in the Balkans, here normies are not a problem.

I suggest you Albany, excellent music and wonderful places.

Here the only pets are professional animals who have a job.
> In the picture you can see Tomy, a dog who protects the house, the sheeps, the cows and the chickens 24h.
>>
>>38703230
Another thing: the pet you see in the photo, Tomy, can live 15 years just with bread and water. I don't understand people who buy "pet food", just feed them with bread twice a day.
>>
>>38681404
>obsessed with horsecock
>normie
Pick one
>>
>>38698970
it's not the fact that they're normies, it's the fact that you are a fucking loser
>>
File: IMG_20170725_043137.png (318KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_043137.png
318KB, 512x512px
>>38681319
>Show this normie my Precious and Pure Wife (Male) Felix Argyle
>"What the fuck is that"
>It's beautiful isn't it?
>"Like, what is it? A Mouse?"

I raged very hard that time. Nobody calls my wife "mouse".
Then, when I revealed Felix's sex, they act all disgusted.

Why can't normies understand the unlimited beauty of traps? Don't they know that women are all roasties?

Well, more boipucci for me, I guess.
>>
File: 17 - 1.jpg (79KB, 754x990px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1.jpg
79KB, 754x990px
>>38703983
Do you know that men who want to dress like women are called "trans"?
And... do you know that people are disgusted by trans because they are mentally ill?

>Pic unrelated. Maybe.
>>
>>38685634
you seem triggered friend
>>
>>38683628
>omg dae maths is liek a so hard Xd???
This is really fucking annoying. Maths is just another subject. Yes it is a bit more complex and requires more study, but thres is no need to go "hurrrrr this looks like chinese to me amirite guyze xD"
>>
>>38689784
>complaining about another country's president without the slightest info about the situation (Don J Trump)
True. Normies here love talking shit about Trump, unironically say he is going to blow up the world, how he is crazy, etc. Then you ask them who the vice-president is and they don't know. I'm not even the biggest Trump fan, but hating someone so much because the media told you to is fucking retarded.
>>
File: business-reddit-head.png (87KB, 736x622px) Image search: [Google]
business-reddit-head.png
87KB, 736x622px
>>38700919
>having nothing to say and being honest about it makes you edgy
go home you brain-dead faggot
>>
>>38689589
kys pseud
>>
>>38699012
IQ is normally distributed and 95% of the total population is within two standard deviations of the mean. Back to the youtube comments section, brainlet
>>
File: 1501017802694.jpg (265KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
1501017802694.jpg
265KB, 656x788px
>>38681319
America land of the free, you're a really selfish and petty person, you should reflect on your own flaws and read a book from Leo Tolstoy
>>
>>38699225
>they're not 14 year old white kids
Missed opportunity
>>
>>38682624

all I'm seeing here is

>Girls should come to ME, why should I put in effort to get one of those SLUT STACIES to love ME
>>
File: IMG_5305.jpg (45KB, 476x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5305.jpg
45KB, 476x612px
>>38703230
>>38703373
>Albanian
I for one welcome our new Muslim overlords
>>
>have nothing resembling a long-term plan for life
>give no thought to the kind of person they want to remembered as when they're dead
>act as if their shortcomings are cute/typical student behavior instead of trying to solve them e.g. "I was trying to do an assignment but for some reason Netflix opens instead of Word," "I can't cook anything besides pasta," "If tomorrow isn't the due date then today isn't the do date," etc
>have no interest in hobbies that fall outside the identity they've chosen such as "nerd" or "metalhead"
>actually belong to cliques past the age of 18
>make noise and act stupid on public transport when during a Friday/Saturday night
>like "inspirational" videos on YouTube/Facebook
>>
>>38699430
>God i fucking hate the lolbertarians
> they should just shut up already and come out as the hard right republicans who like weed
t. 16 year old child that doesn't understand politics
>>
>>38706788
>arguing politics online with anonymous people
Who was the kid again?
>>
File: 1500671251761.png (92KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500671251761.png
92KB, 350x500px
>>38681319
I hate normies but it's this specific one I hate
>the female, plaid wearing girl with bushy pale hair n glasses, loves steven universe and has a tumblr where she replied to a sherlock porn artist asking when their next comic is coming out, has everything fed to her throughout her whole life, has hundreds of friends including a boyfriend and goes on multiple across country trips with her rich ass family talks about how she has depression and that it weighs her down every moment of her life.
>>
>>38706281
Do you know that we aren't Muslim de facto?

My uncle has a really old Koran in his room but just a few days before he has bought a picture with Jesus Christ.

What does it mean? De facto Albanians pray Jesus, Padre Pio and a lot of Christian saints, but the statistics tell the world we are Muslim.
Does anyone remember Madre Teresa? Do you know that she was Albanian?
>>
>>38703230
>>38703230
b-b-b-b-but you can't have a VEGAN DOG, that's ABUSE. Stop forcing your lifestyle onto the ANIMAL. Bread is for girls meat is for dogs.
>>
File: 1499965363097.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499965363097.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>38703978
Leave you fucking normalfag. If he wants to play videya and eat alone, let him.
>>
File: 1126.gif (45KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
45KB, 389x259px
>>38706806
>arguing politics online with anonymous people
Of course, you're on the autism board where everybody posts traps, hentai and complains about being virgins. I'm sure you can take the high ground here, you teenage faggot. At least you're not arguing about politics though, right?
>>
File: 1416686847584.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1416686847584.png
487KB, 900x900px
>Try to join in the conversation with a group of people I work with
>Get talked over or ignored multiple times
>Eventually just give up and stay quiet
>"Dude why are you so quiet? It's kinda creepy ya know"
>>
File: go back.jpg (155KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
go back.jpg
155KB, 500x492px
>>38705236
Neurotypical brainlet that can't understanding philosophy. Guess we've found the ISTJ.
>Kys
Oh boy, I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>38698944
I think he's not enraged by it but by they normie fans who watch it because it's trendy and don't really understand the humor, thus ruining it for everyone else
>>
>>38707243

he doesn't want to play game he wants to wave his dick about those specs he has over others. It's pathetic, if you want to play video games you buy a console, if you want to be an autistic fuck that just wants to see big numbers you buy a gaming pc
>>
>>38707375
He said he plays both PC and console, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, desu.
>>
>>38681319
I hate this guy's face so much. The smug hipster look is violence inducing.
>>
File: Stop commenting.jpg (29KB, 407x463px) Image search: [Google]
Stop commenting.jpg
29KB, 407x463px
>>38681319
>Playing games makes you "nerdy"
>Being "nerdy" is now a hip and cool thing
>But playing D&D or being really knowledgeable on the lore of a fantasy series that isn't GOT or playing vidya that isn't rotten AAA dreck still makes you weird.

Pic related.
>>
>>38699592
Why do you still hang with this guy? Just stop giving him rides then.
>>
>complaining about normies instead of realizing why they are the way they are and empathizing with them
>or alternatively, not building your life so you don't have to interact with normies

you fags are losers just complaining and not doing anything about it.
>>
>>38681404

as opposed to the weebs obsessed with 2D girl cock?
>>
>>38685383
I constantly see people complaining that women put in minimal effort and don't work hard, and now you're complaining they work TOO hard?
>>
File: 1445404771345.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445404771345.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>"It's easy to make friends, you just have to get out there"
They say this despite these people having well established groups of friends for years. You can't make friends if you don't have friends, but normies don't seem to understand that others can go through life having been rejected by yheir peers since childhood.
>"Just approach a girl and start a conversation"
This never works, mainly due to needing already established connections to meet people without coming off as creepy. This becomes a problem due to the previous issue of not having friends to begin with.
>"Just be yourself"
Precisely what made me a social outcast, should I just give up then?
>>
>>38682616
It's because of entrapment, they want to make sure the sex offender is the one instigating.
>>
>>38683365
>get asked this question
>the person asking has never even tried to initiate a conversation with me before

Fuck normies
>>
File: 1500138221539.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500138221539.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>38689561
why is it that everybody who reads about marijuana being used on boards like /pol/ and /r9k/ sperg out
>>
A literal non-citizen acquaintance from Mexico brought up Trump and how he dislikes him because he's ignorant, but couldn't explain to me why he is. I don't even particularly like Trump, nor did I vote for him. I just didn't like or want Hillary as pres.
>>
>>38681553
>all of their dogs hate small children
Now I want to register http://www.furbabytorture.com
>>
>>38689589
found the failing nihilist pic related (it's you)
>>
File: 1470818796519.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1470818796519.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>normans who are incapable of fathoming that you've no desire to have a gf or wife for reasons other than religion
>normans in HS who seemed to believe that because you weren't dating anyone you must have been gay
>>
>>38697867
>>listens to top 40 music
Do you understand that normies have no choice? What a normie listens to becomes the top 40. If normies listened to your favourite artist then it would be in the top charts to.
>>
>>38681372
America here, My roomate and his wife call their Corgi their furbaby, or their son. Or their golden corg.

They have limitless nicknames for the lil furball it seems.
>>
>>38681319
>>talk about how much they need their coffee before or during pouring their cup

*Sluuuuuuurp*

Do not talk to me until I've finished my second cup at the minimum normie
>>
>>38682616
I was getting blowjobs in school bathrooms at like 15.
Age of consent was so the old roasties could get married.
Its a monopoly on young pussy.
>>
>>38681319

>talk about how much they love Starbucks
>eyes glued to their phones all the time
>talk about how much they hate their dead end jobs
>>
>>38702652
>emotions and affection are for children
Who told you this? And why did they lie to you?
>>
>>38704166
We're from a species who thought seizures were demonic possessions. I'm not taking their definition of mental illness seriously. Especially in a country where you couldnt be it's leader if you didn't believe in big old guy in the sky.
>>
>>38681319
>talk about doing ecstasy while at a party with that look of pride on their retarded faces
>'what's your fb'
>talk about wanting to "save" the environment or how much they love this shit planet
>selfies, fucking selfies all the goddamn time, I expect this from women but guys at my uni do this shit all the time too, it's so infuriating
>>
>>38708656
kill yourself you normie shithead

>>38704166
why would you be disgusted by a mental illness, weird reaction
>>
>>38708620
>Part of the 83% of americans(assuming) that drink coffee
>thinks he's not the normie.

Try an apple, senpai.
>>
>>38682446
>>38682482
How about this
>Buy a massive lifted pick up with a diesel drive train strong enough to tow a semi trailer
>install a Snap-On brand tool box in the bed
>get an additional lift kit installed along with off-road tires
>never tow anything bigger than your two person fishing boat
>use Snap-On toolbox to carry groceries from Wal-Mart
>Never go off road because your terrified you might scratch the paint or rims
>Aggresively tail gate other drivers because your truck takes so long to accerate that you can't safely pass anyone and you'd feel like bitch if they other drive decided to race you when you switch lanes

Truckcucks can fucking kill themselves, the modern truck owner makes about as much sense as a person who has a cement mixer or farm tractor as their daily driver.
>>
File: Smoke.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>38707375
PC has literally the same games consoles have and more, excluding exclusives which is why anon bought a PC.

Anon likes playing games at 60fps, and communicating with a better and larger gaming community that most PC games offer.

A PC can also has functions a console does not have, many of them, lots of which enhance anons gaming experience.
>>
>>38709345
Oh, god. A qt short haired glasses wearing asian girl who vapes.

muh dick.
>>
File: 1500835551248.jpg (153KB, 1300x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1500835551248.jpg
153KB, 1300x1196px
>>38708034
>found the nihilist
Wow congrats you fucking faggot, what gave it away? Aren't you clever for figuring that out?
Please explain life's meaning to me, since apparently, you've figured out something that no philosopher in history ever has.
>>
>heh you have an anime avi xD
>unironically liking the kardashians
>starbucks selfies
>YAS QWEEN SLAYYY
>tumblrcucks
>STILL using memes like harambe and dat boi
>follows parody accounts for memes
>using TFW instead of tfw
>>
File: 14820719512750.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14820719512750.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>38685724
>>38685634
>>38684541
>>38682928
>>38681412
>>38689561
>>38690079
>>38686183
>>38698841
>>38699265
>>38699430
>>38699596
>>38699618
Holy shit you fucking stupid cunts. Every single one of you is an oblivious buffoon. None of you understand a single thing about politics, philosophy or drug use, yet you're all pretending you actually know what you're talking about and you're superior to the people you're shitposting at. Underage and neurotypical, every single one of you. Unironically kill yourselves, or at the very least leave this fucking board till you're at least 20.
>>
File: is dis nigga serious.gif (2MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
is dis nigga serious.gif
2MB, 280x210px
>use shit i see in these threads around normalfags
>mfw this shit actually works
>>
>>38707214
VEGAN?!? What the fuck are you saying? Just because I feed my shepherd dog with bread and water isn't because it's vegan. It's a fucking dog, what should I do? Should I invite it to a fucking restaurant? Are you braindead? It's an animal, the important is that it lives, it reproduces and it does the work that it must do.

My dog has to take care of the sheep and other animals... Just that.
>>
>>38710512
oh yea i forgot
>giving money to findom hoes
>being a cuck
>>
>lol if you hate Chad so much why dont you just stand up to him?

>beat the shit out of Chad

>awww Chad are you okay bb ;-;
>>
File: tis a yamyam u dip.png (187KB, 382x412px) Image search: [Google]
tis a yamyam u dip.png
187KB, 382x412px
>>38710557
It's a meme you dip.
I forgot this was the autism the board, I'm sorry you couldn't see the sarcasm. Or, maybe it's because you're a fucking redneck.
>Normies get really mad when vegetarians and vegans feed their dogs anything that isn't meat even though it's just a dog and it doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>38699430
>God i fucking hate the lolbertarians
You mean the people who just want to leave you alone? Fuck them XD
>>
ITT: buttblasted republitards
>>
>>38681319
>>happily and repeatedly remarking that tomorrow is the weekend
I do this. I fucking hate being at work.

>spouting memes in public
>saying they "love memes"
>talking about really popular things like Game of Thrones and saying "it's my nerdy side" or something to that effect
>being 'ironic' and acting like they are on 4chan 24/7
>>
>>38708875
>why would you be disgusted by a mental illness
It's funny that right wing shitheads try to claim the moral ground while behaving like caricatures of villains. You have to be a real piece of shit to hate someone for having a mental illness, something they had no hand in.
>>
>>38709827
I found the meaning of life. I just don't know how to translate that.

Is there any way we can discuss about it privately? Do you have an account Telegram?
>>
>>38710665
It's because this is the autism board I thought you were serious and not sarcastic.
>>
>>38711554
It's ironic that you would say that to me since I'm also a nationalist, but I agree with the rest of your statement which also applies to radfems
>>
>>38712024
That's okay, desu. I like your dog, he does a good job. Don't let the normies tell you otherwise.
>>
>>38711554
>while behaving like caricatures of villains.
Underrated
>>
>>38681319
>stop saying hi to people at work
>notice no one ever says hi to me
>coworkers get visibly and audibly upset i dont greet them anymore
>tell them they have a mouth they can use too
>they get mad
Everyone always says that you need to be the one to initiate conversation, but why doesn't anyone else follow that same advice? Why am I the one that has to say hi or good morning all the time.
>>
>>38681319
>always talk to me
>not complete robot(getting there though) and can converse kind of OK
>keep the conversation flowing
>we have a good laugh and think things are going fine
>I start to talk to him about what I'm interested in
>nice
>cool
>leaves
>comes back to tell me more about his bullshit
>>
>>38708875
Because in the first moment you can also like a trans. But when you discover that she wasn't a woman but a man with a fucking penis, you feel disgusted.
>>
>>38708833
Ops, it wasn't what I mean with that comment but... okay...
>>
>>38682474
>>38682408
nothing enrages me more than this. It's pretty much a way of discretely bragging about whatever you're eating so that people can think you're better than them/you can feel better than others. Fucking stupid
>>
>>38711554
Calm down, you didn't understand what I wrote: I don't hate mentally ill people.
>>
>>38683459
damn you're a psychologist
>>
>>38683280
I don't care about hiding my feelings anymore. The world has been telling me to shut up the minute I was born, and I'm not making any compromises. For anyone.
>>
>>38712330
I'm just saying that's how I think when people bring up the "mental illness" nonsense. Especially ones that call for death as if that's not mental illness in itself.
>>
>>38711554
>tfw tranny and mostly right wing
>tfw both sides of the political spectrum are equally ignorant about trans people, just in the opposite directions

Why is it so hard in ((current year)) to get a balanced, intelligent discussion about transgenderism where valid points aren't drowned out by meme buzzwords like "check your privilege cis white scum" or "kill yourself mentally ill degenerate"?
>>
>>38690079
Obvious b8 if you all didn't catch it so much info is missing here
>>
>>38687355
You just have to love to hurt people. I know I do.
>>
File: IMG_2640.png (591KB, 895x955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2640.png
591KB, 895x955px
>>38682434
>his girl isn't wifey material
>>
File: 1472182976126.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1472182976126.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>38687285
>that's my new word of the day anon :^)
>>
>>38695813
they're moralfags through and through. remember when they used to be mocked for being petty wankers?
>>
>>38712168
this desu senpai. if they want to talk they can initiate conversation. i am fine sitting in silence for hours and days. if they dont put in effort i wont either
>>
>>38712377
If you're the poster I was replying to, I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>38699580
>what if I didn't want to handle you, period?
always gets them
>>
>>38713739
>yo'ure just not man enough to handle a real woman TM
or something a long those lines
>>
>be white
>anything that they don't like
>"wow fucking white people"
>say something similar but of a different race
>you're racist
>>
>>38714159
>I don't want to be the type of man that could handle you.
and say it with as much disgust for her as I can,
>>
File: patrick.png (734KB, 798x526px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.png
734KB, 798x526px
>>38681319
say "I'm adulting"
>>
>>38714399
>I need my coffee so I can adult

Worst and most common combination
>>
>>38714200
And why do niggers get black history month, but we don't get white history month? It's like I've always said: liberals are the REAL racists.
>>
>>38714159
>my dream is to be a computer technician, not a mahout
>>
>>38681319
>are afraid of and don't like guns
>have fun playing games in silly ways and act like I'm the asshole for playing to win
>>
File: despair.png (201KB, 500x789px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
201KB, 500x789px
>taking PSAT in high school years ago
>we take a break to "play games"
>would rather just finish the PSAT and go home
>one of the games is to put an oreo on your elbow and try and lick it into your mouth or something
>I'm treated like a weirdo for not wanting to do this
>>
>>38714440
>we dont get a white history month

Oh yeah, I forgot you obviously didnt have rights based off the circumstances of your birth until 60 years ago. My bad. You guys def deserve a month. Heck, take 11.
>>
>>38714687
buttblasted kneegrow
>>
>>38715216
Yup, that's me, buttblasted. Not just trying to sprinkle a little logic and reasoning into that 5 day old soup you call a brain.
>>
>repeats the same thing more than once
its usually women who do it too
i heard you
i get it
repeating the problem isnt going to get it solved faster
shut the fuck up
>>
>tell normie something
>repeats it back to me like it was his idea
>>
>>38707953
> the great normie pasttime
D
U
D
E

W E E D
>>
>>38715414
what if i do it because if i dont i drink, and the amounts i consume to not want to kill myself would kill me on alcohol
>>
>Talk about alcohol constantly
Seriously it's all they talk about everything is
>Be better if we had beer
>How margarita Mondays
>How about Tequila Tuesdays
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ALCOHOL PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>38715414
>if normies do it, then it's a normie pass time.
Being contrarian is really epic cool. Wait a few years when weed is completely legalized and people lose interest in it, suddenly you'll be all over it. ''Why do normies not smoke weed, they're so boring and dull. They like horses, fuck you Stacy''

I wanna be the minority, I don't need your authority. Down with the moral majority
'Cause I want to be the minority!!!1
>>
>>38715414
normies made drugs illegal, dipshit
>>
File: 85353686.png (7KB, 389x255px) Image search: [Google]
85353686.png
7KB, 389x255px
>Wonder why the entire thread sounds so retarded
>>>38710520 nails it
nu9k is getting more subtle, and that doesn't bode well
>>
>>38698180
You're playing TF2, weren't you?
>>
>>38716068
>>38698180
Fucking kek. That game died the second people started doing this obnoxious shit.
>>
>>38681383
You mean like what you virgins do?
>>
>>38685442
>hobbies only have worth if you can show something for it

Someone escort this normie off the premises
>>
>>38681319
>hires teenagers to clean up and maintain their property, instead of doing it themselves
Giving teens jobs so they can go outside work and earn some money is a bad thing apparently, k
>>
>>38716068
People still play titan fall 2?
>>
>>38683527
>Anon, why so quiet?
>
the correct response
>>
>>38716940
Yeah, overwatch is really popular recently actually, plenty still play it.
>>
>>38691185
hood talk, friend
>>
>>38717184
Exactly, but on white people that think they're actually very intelligent.
>>
>>38712228
A lot of people have no clue how to listen to others. They don't care about having a conversation. They just want to talk. Some very nice people are like this, but I find it hard to become actual friends with them. I think it's just something that sucks about life. Unless someone knows what to do with people like this.
>>
>>38714200
It's clearly an ironic joke you fucking autist. Ever my race does this.

No wonder this board is so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>38718351
Enjoying your stay, negro?
why are you so bumbazooka'd?
>>
>>38716068
Someone post the furry pound greentext, want to swim in your ass like a trout.
>>
>>38718424
Hello jizzskin
>>
File: yrjistä.jpg (80KB, 784x931px) Image search: [Google]
yrjistä.jpg
80KB, 784x931px
>>38696088
this very much so yes
>>
>>38683013
Being a nihilist isn't the same as being a dick
>>
File: cheeky.jpg (80KB, 806x538px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.jpg
80KB, 806x538px
>>38718536
>Jizzskin
Top fucking kek, shitskin. You lesser evolved cunts aren't even trying anymore. 'jizzskins' make up almost everybody on this board, and built modern society and the country you live in. Play us some of your bongo music or something, whatever helps you stop being this bottombusted, my young nig.
>>
>>38681319
Guys who talk about how horrible their relationships are, but make it sound like it's something they have to do. Like having a gf is mandatory and they're just putting up with it.

Fuck u man
>>
>>38718752
This. If anything they should call us pigskins. It's more visually accurate.
One slur that actually cracked me up was in a YouTube comment section. Someone was calling this loser who got his ass kicked by a nig a "pink pork cowboy."
>>
>have a new conversation about how they smoke weed every single day
>>
File: smith.jpg (63KB, 461x604px) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
63KB, 461x604px
These are not real people, they are just filling material for the matrix to run.
They have no own identity, they are just programmed keep up the status quo and confuse normal people.

They're the the real robots
>>
>>38681319
>tfw no iDubbbz bf
>>
>>38699823
haha we are all impressed anon
>>
>>38718752
Why so triggered jizzskin? Scared your subhuman race is dying out?
>>
>>38718752
>Acknowledges that jizzskins make up this board

Wow I guess the white race is really dying. About fucking time.
>>
>>38699181
Only faggots like talking about politics. Haven't you seen /pol/? it's only boring faggots there.
>>
>>38683020
>>listening to established ancient radio stations in the car or through the internet at work
>holy fuck it's 2017 radio should have fucking died 10+ years ago, just find some podcasts, get a podcast app or something, even other people's youtube playlists
fuck off hyper-nigger.
>>
>>38683441
and then they know you are about to go elliot rodger on them and so they distance themselves from you even more
>>
>saying normies
>literally using a word made up to replace "normalfag" because that was too offensive for reddit.
Is there any easier way to identify a normalfag?
>>
>>38718927

>They have no own identity, they are just programmed keep up the status quo and confuse normal people.

but this applies to everyone on this board too. It's just a hivemind of degeneracy and inadequacy topped of with a undeserved feeling of superiority
>>
File: 1501013630511.gif (2MB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501013630511.gif
2MB, 228x250px
>this whole thread
thanks for the laughs.

god bless you arrogant, petty, naive, unaware, unwanted, unnecessary dregs of society. just keep doing what you're doing, I'm sure things will get better for you :^)
>>
File: 123431379.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
123431379.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>38719376
Your bait is of the poorest quality. In fact, you're probably just a cuck LARPing as an ooga booga and pretending that it's all an elaborate shitpost and not just that you're a pathetic faggot. Either way, improve the bait next time or you won't be getting another (you)
You've failed to unblast your booty, so I think it's time you leave unless you're gonna whip out those bongos and start playing for us, jungle boy, I won't tell you again.
>>
>>38720385
>but this applies to everyone on this board too. It's just a hivemind of degeneracy and inadequacy topped of with a undeserved feeling of superiority
This isn't /pol/
>>
File: go back to leddit.jpg (31KB, 572x563px) Image search: [Google]
go back to leddit.jpg
31KB, 572x563px
>>38720701
Wonder who's behind this post?
Keep LARPing as a chad while you lurk the autism board. It's going to hit you real soon that you're actually just as pathetic as the rest of them.
>>
>>38720911
>says it's shitty bait
>types up an angry paragraph in response
really makes you think
>>
>>38720990
>H-he responded to me, I bet he's furious right now!
Your bait is declining rapidly, cucklet.
>>
>>38718536
How does it feel knowing that your entire ancestry is made up of slaves and people that still live in mud huts to this very day?
>>
This thread makes it look like all robots are just normies projecting their insecurities.
>>
>>38721139
Your self awareness is crazy low, dude. Literally anyone who's not socially retarded can read that post and see the rage in your weird name-calling rant.
>>
>>38721298
Oh, hello samefag.
>>
>>38707621
Couldn't have said it better myself. They complain about having depression and having no friends irl yet they spend their life in a dim room playing games with other losers.
>>
>>38720911
Why are jizzskins always so triggered? You animals need to be put in camps.
>>
>>38721214
How does it feel knowing your subhuman race will be a literal minority in the coming decades?
>>
File: sides.jpg (39KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
39KB, 600x603px
>>38721298
>Literally anyone who's not socially retarded can read that post and see the rage in your weird name-calling rant
He literally just said a bunch of incoherent shit that he thought was funny. How do you see rage in that?
>Three lines of text
>''rant''
Can't tell if you're a nigger or an aspie, but considering which board you're on you're probably both.
>>
>>38708120
>taking other peoples opinions to heart
>>
>>38721355
You don't even know what that means, do you?
>>
File: chicken.gif (689KB, 450x630px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.gif
689KB, 450x630px
>>38721410
Answer the question, or can you not read?
HOOOHA!!!HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!HAAAAA!!!HOOOOOO!!!! Do you understand when I speak your language, chimpy?
gif related; it's a shitskin attempting basic math.
>>
>>38712611
bc ur a fag lol
>>
File: 1385793098075.gif (1MB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
1385793098075.gif
1MB, 200x153px
>>38721546
>HOOOHA!!!HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!HAAAAA!!!HOOOOOO!!!!
Calm down, kid. It's only 4chan.
>>
File: 76974055.jpg (16KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
76974055.jpg
16KB, 624x351px
>>38721602
>Calm down, kid. It's only 4chan.
Oh dear, anon. your autism is flaring up. It's just text on a screen, nobody is really yelling like a chimp. Do you understand?
>>
>>38721719
>another meme response
You really have nothing at all going on inside your head, do you? That's so sad! Do yourself a favor and take a break from this website because it's turning your brain to mush.
>>
>>38681319
The mexi-normies and their white cohorts act like they're some badass gangsters who like to live it up in the streets and that dumb shit. We live in a farming town of 8000 people.
>>
File: fucking wew.png (24KB, 113x82px) Image search: [Google]
fucking wew.png
24KB, 113x82px
>>38721820
>another meme response
>He thinks I'm kidding about his obvious autism
>>
>>38721936
>doesn't know what autism is outside of forced underage chan memes
>keeps posting anyway
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: Dafuq.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
Dafuq.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>>38721958
>>38721936
> Arguing on the Bhutanese rock shaping enthusiast forum

Consider suicide
>>
>>38722028
>Consider suicide
Maybe I'm just so cool I want to die.
>>
>>38681319
>conflict-seeking behavior in general
>>
>>38721546
Look at this. The common jizzskin can't even form coherent thoughts when angered.
>>
In hs people joked about me shooting up the school because I was quiet and shy

Made me want to actually shoot up the fucking school
>>
>>38683020
There is literally nothing wrong with listening to the radio. What a dumb nitpick.
>>
>>38681319

Have I got the video for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBKA42E3yKc
>>
File: 1499077049908.png (86KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499077049908.png
86KB, 600x388px
>not enjoying a nice cup of joe before morning activities
>>
>>38723820
>drinking normie juice
no thanks. I'll have an apple. Or just naturally wake up after an hour of being awake.
>>
>>38710520
these robots dig their own holes and then when people try to help them up they yell "REEE fucking normies" and then wonder why they cant get out

you shouldn't be proud to be a depressed suicidal autismo retard you fucking retards
>>
>>38723811
this guy looks and acts like a 2004 dad
>>
>stop playing video games son, doesn't matter that you can successfully manage your time, you're wasting your life. no melting my brain in front of the tv is not the same
>what do you even do all day? im so busy i dont have time for anything.
>omg lool i literally love sports, ignore the fact i only understand this sport on a surface level and understand none of the nuance
>muh chipotle
>talking loudly in public about social gatherings like parties etc to make sure everyone in the room knows how social you are
>lugging an enormous starbucks/dunkins coffee to every fucking class. how fucking tired are you? do you really need to be sipping away at that shit all day?
>ughh i have insomnia/anxiety/depression/xyz
>super vanilla socially accepted opinions that dare not go against the grain in any aspect, awful at presenting opinions and totally unable/willing to defend themselves

im generally a quiet/stoic person irl so i dont get offended or anything. but keeping quiet also means you really get to soak in the utter vanity and superficiality of people. its all a facade. the only thing these people care about is social acceptance, humble bragging, doing ANYTHING to appear cool and social in front of the group.
>>
File: 1468553038369.jpg (43KB, 720x783px) Image search: [Google]
1468553038369.jpg
43KB, 720x783px
>>38709827
The meaning of life is to reproduce. It's pretty simple. Just look at literally every other living thing that exists. You gay little kids are just overthinking it to try to look deep and intelligent.
>>
>>38725239
heh dumb chimp
>>
File: 1443564098123.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443564098123.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>38725321
>I fail at the most basic of basics for a living creature so I better insult you
>>
>>38724673
I feel you on the coffee one. They've literally been meme'd into thinking they need to drink that stuff to be a adult or some shit.

>>38725239
If life happened because of a series of accidents than the only intrinsic meaning life could have is the experience of it.

You can remove the reproducing, that's not the meaning thats just how it continues.
>>
>>38725381
>b-but muh dick!
shaddap
>>
File: 1401584257191.png (568KB, 901x800px) Image search: [Google]
1401584257191.png
568KB, 901x800px
>>38725511
>still no counter or comeback
>>
>>38725536
Comeback to what? The sad truth that you're a subhuman that lives by instinct and lacks introspection?
>>
>>38725573
Calling other people stupid doesn't make you smart. Just because I have an answer that I can back by evidence doesn't mean you have to get all buttblasted. If you can't see that the one thing every other living thing strives towards by instinct isn't the purpose of living then you are just about as perceptive as a deaf man in the dark.
>>
>>38683156
it was the heighth of nadsat of fashion my dear brothers
>>
>>38725657
>thinks things having sex is evidence of purpose

Main thing a creature strives for is survival. Again, sex is just there to propagate life, it isnt the meaning of it.
>>
>>38725750
They desire survival so they can reproduce. Just look at the male black widow or male praying mantis, which both only live until they are consumed for reproduction. Also your main point is like saying a hammer's purpose isn't to hammer nails because doing something doesn't give purpose.
>>
File: 1496463783306.jpg (416KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1496463783306.jpg
416KB, 1536x2048px
>you hate all this shit about normies
>normies hate how cynical you are
>your one problem is more prevalent than the list of shit normies do
>>
>>38725824
>They desire survival so they can reproduce.
That's completely your interpretation.

If we're bringing in animals to prove points, there are many stories of pets and other animals killing themselves after something bad has happened.

And no, a hammer is a tool. Made with a purpose in mind. So unless you believe in Big Daddy, living organisms and a hammer share nothing in common.
>>
>>38681319
>My PT is a young woman in her twenties
>One day asks if I want to see a picture of her baby
>Think to myself how it's rare that young women these days are having kids when they have a career, she must work super hard etc.
>It's a picture of her fucking dog

Society is fucked.
>>
>>38726151
>I have outlier cases
That's not proof that the purpose of life isn't to reproduce.
>>
>>38683365
"I do talk, just not to you" is the correct answer
>>
>B URSELF
I'm always myself

>THEN IMPRUV URSELF
So you're saying that my actual self is trash YOU CUNT
>>
>>38681319
I'm bothered by the robots that pretend to be normies.
Literally for what purpose
>>
>>38697867
>never go deep into their hobbies
This is a lie. Normies are really good at working out and sports.
>>
>>38724673
Why do normies think having no free time is something to be proud of?
>>
>use Tinder/Grindr
>have casual sex
>have threesomes
>act as though they have "refined" music taste because they like FJM, J. Cole, Arctic Monkeys, Lana Del Ray, etc
>talk about how "attractive" it is if someone knows the difference between their and there, uses an oxford comma, etc
>say coding/coder rather than programming/programmer
>talk about how much they support progressive causes while having hardly any minority friends
>study CS because they want to make video games
>>
>In college
>talking to a normie friend
>he starts talking about drug use
>says he cant understand why people kill themselves with drugs just because it feels good
>tell him thats a bit hypocritical since hes a smoker
>gets incredibly pissed off at me
>lose the only friend I had at college
>>
I think the worst is just the constant plastering of their faces over every goddamn stupid thing across every dumbass social media profile you can think of.
>>
>>38683020
there's nothing wrong with sport faggot
>>
>>38681642
this desu. said people are hurting legalization tho
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498347055391.jpg (51KB, 960x822px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498347055391.jpg
51KB, 960x822px
>>38714440
You can't fit white history in a month.
>>
>>38681383
I know better than to bore people to death with vidya and anime, when I know they aren't interested.
>>
File: 1501065911634.png (75KB, 161x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501065911634.png
75KB, 161x180px
>Constantly say they "hate people"/"hate humanity"/"animals are better"
>Still have plenty of friends and socialise every day

Are they just cunts? Do they go around every day like narcissists, thinking about how much they hate people just for existing? Or is it just a ploy to look cooler?
>>
>>38730856
It makes them quirky
>>
>>38730856
>One guy tells me that humanity should die out because we are destroying the planet
>I tell him to take the first step and kill himself
>he gets mad and says 'OMG my friend almost killed himself you dick, don't say that'
I despise these people
>>
File: peoplecellphones.jpg (85KB, 544x362px) Image search: [Google]
peoplecellphones.jpg
85KB, 544x362px
>Go to a social event eg. a party/bar
>Get bored within 2 minutes
>Start staring at their phone in silence
>Somehow this is meant to be fun

What the fuck? This literally happens all the time. Normies are meant to be social beings, but they legit go out with friends and just look at shit "memes" on Facebook instead of talking like human beings.

Real "normies" probably died out about 6 or 7 years ago. We now have smartphone drones who just consume social media. In 20 years time the next generation will barely be able to form words with their mouths because they will have been 100% raised on this shit.
>>
>>38683223
>talking about how much they love game of thrones
THIS. ive read the books since the early 00's and now its all just a normie fuckfest and the TV series is spoiling everything fml.
>>
File: aeb.jpg (65KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
aeb.jpg
65KB, 750x750px
>go to party
>one singular dude on the music
>refuses to relinquish control
>skips every song after 1 minute because "no one listens to full songs anon MUH ADHD"
>>
>>38721958
>doesn't know what autism is outside of forced underage chan memes
You took text on a screen literally, that's as autistic as you can get you fucking sperg.
>>
>>38722778
I can't understand your accent, anon.
>>
File: clown.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>38725239
>The meaning of life is to reproduce
That isn't a meaning, that's a goal. Reproduction is just a means of continuing the meaningless existence. You've just proved nihilism right then and there. If you're not reproducing then you're not achieving your 'purpose.' Every single thing you do in your life besides reproducing is meaningless in that case. Working a job, getting married, having hobbies, none of them are meaningful when you should be living a hedonistic lifestyle of reproducing with every attractive female you come across. Here you are on the autistic anime board, so I guess your life must lack that purpose, eh? Consider suicide.
>You gay little kids
I'm in my 30s you literal fucking child.
>Just overthinking it
It's a question almost every philosopher in history has asked. Modern morality and society, in general, are all a product of ancient philosophy. Once again, you are an actual teenager, so of course you fail to understand that.
>try to look deep and intelligent.
This is the first line of defence for the teenage brainlet: When somebody speaks with a higher vocabulary than them or provides linear reasoning that they can't comprehend, they become enraged and insulted because they assume everybody else in the world is just as dumb, if not dumber, than themselves and therefore must be pretending to be intelligent to show them up. It's a cognitive bias.
>>
>>38683365

"Why do you fuck goats"
>>
>>38731421
>You took text on a screen literally, that's as autistic as you can get you fucking sperg.
Try again, but in English this time.
>>
>>38731053
You're fucking stupid. People can still value their own life and the lives of the few people they care about while thinking humanity was a mistake on the whole and doesn't deserve to continue in the long run.
>>
>>38727952
Like some parts of this board and esp /pol/ theyve been meme'd into thinking that the rat race is literally the only point to their existence.

It's so depressing.
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.