[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie relationships are so bizarre >Looking at shampoo in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 294x172px
Normie relationships are so bizarre

>Looking at shampoo in a store
>Scummy guy grabs his gf by the shoulders and starts shaking her and growling abuse
>She's doing the typical "gonna hit a woman?" thing all smug
>He storms off
>1 minute later I see them again and they're all smiling
>>
Someone tell me this isn't general normie behaviour
>>
>>38680376
Girls are shitters I had a girlfriend like this I remember being in the parking lot out with friends and we somehow get into an argument and she just starts fucking yelling at me and hitting me what pissed me off was that we were in fucking public and girls doing that shit around guys instantly makes us a fucking target for every white knight hero to defend m'lady. Fucking hate that "what are you going to hit me" shit and they have the fucking nerve to do it. She's probably a cunt and he's probably too much of a pussy to leave the relationship so it's all smiles until the next fight. They're not all like that but almost all of them are.
>>
>>38680946
But the guy in that story is shaking the woman. They're both retarded normies, but it's not necessarily all on her
>>
>>38680946
>What are you to hit me

my gf does this and it's honestly very fucking aggravating, feminism has made hitting women some extremely fucking taboo act like you just murdered a child and then those slogans like "There's no reason to hit a woman" just sweeps every fucking thing a woman does under the rug and protects them with some bullshit shield.
>>
>>38680965
My girlfriend used to hit me and would do that same exact shit eating grin shit followed up by that shitastic quote universal to cunts. Chances are he was genuinely fed up. I'm only saying this because she was from what OP was saying smiling when he did it. If she thought actual shit was going to happen it would have been a lot different and the fact that they were all smiles later on she probably toned her bitch dial down from a 10 to a bearable.
>>
>>38680965
>nawalt
>she dindu nothing
>gas the men, sex war now

Looks like the white knights are here.
>>
File: 1501195658219.png (265KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1501195658219.png
265KB, 540x482px
>normalfags talking about normalfags,
fucking hell i miss old r9k, why you fags have to ruin it? you literally had the rest of the internet and 4chan.
>>
When they try the "you gonna hit a woman!?" Line just spank them over your knee. Naturally only when you are alone with her.
>>
File: 1389324419215.png (332KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1389324419215.png
332KB, 512x384px
>get a gf
>date for almost 4 years
>no fights always able to talk stuff through before it becomes an issue
>break up when she comes out as a lesbian
>wish her the best of luck
>proven to myself that i'm not a 'nice guy' or a weirdo and i'm pretty much a A+ tier boyfriend
>think i'm going to get into another relationship really easily
>think i'm going to avoid falling into that dark place where i start having self doubts
>cannot get another gf after a year of trying
>back into the same self esteem levels as i had when i was a virgin

I thought i was going to become a normie, i really did.
>>
>>38680991
Dude that same girl I was talking about I got an apartment with at 18 with and we spent way too much time together there was a night where we got into an argument and we weren't living in the best area at the time it had been "newly" gentrified AKA "thrown some shops around the area while the druggies and homeless hangout outside". At like 1AM she tries to walk out of the apartment and I wouldn't let her because of it being an unsafe area explaining to her just because we argued doesn't mean I don't love her and that it was in both our best interests to not go outside at this time. Fucking cunt charges me while I'm standing in front of the door, knees me several times, and slaps the ever loving shit out of me I got fed up and pushed her on the bed and she lost her shit saying I hit her. I fucking blew up and then she did the ultimate cunt thing "I didn't hit you but you hit me" her mom was a cop too. That was the beginning of the end of that relationship. Bitch stole my dog,vinyl,clothes, and consoles.
>>
>>38681035
Shouldn't you be in a thread asking the million dollar question "are traps gay?"
>>
>>38681075
>gets angry
>doesn't let her leave and hope some junkie kills her
>continues to protect her by pushing her back

Wew lad.
>>
>>38681098
the fuck has to do with anything?
>>
>>38681113
>let her leave
>something happens to her
>I'm stuck with a year lease I can't pay for myself
Luckily the apartment exploded so I didn't have to keep paying for it KEK
>>
File: 1500695696813.jpg (20KB, 367x346px) Image search: [Google]
1500695696813.jpg
20KB, 367x346px
>>38681120
well are they or not?
>>
>>38680965
He said "Don't fucking talk to me like that". Not the kinda guy with good control of his temper but obviously goaded I to it by the roastie.

She was smug as fuck and acting like she'd done this a thousand times before. She even gave a quick glance for white knights in the area before she decided to hurl insults back
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.