[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>scrolls through r9k >reaches the bottom of the page ...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>scrolls through r9k
>reaches the bottom of the page
>refresh
>repeat
>>
Does anyone want to talk with me about something? Maybe some stories or experiences?
>>
>>38680109
I do it all the time anon.
>>
>>38680109
story of my life, cheers anon
>>
>>38680131
sure anon.
Has anything interesting happend to you lately?
>>
File: 1344087090939.png (48KB, 255x228px) Image search: [Google]
1344087090939.png
48KB, 255x228px
somebody saaaavee mee
>>
>10am, do what op does
>3pm, still doing what op does
>12am, take a wild guess
>4am, read myself to sleep reading posts like this
>Repeat
>>
>>38680187

Well no, not really. I find that my day to day activities consist of waking up around 1 pm and gorging myself with skyrim and food, then around 6 or 7 I get bored and start watching documentaries about the planet, because fuck people amarite? While scrolling through r9k and mu, then i get pissed off at mu for being kpop fags and shit tier indie fans, so I end up closing that tab. I eventually listen to some Wicca phase or peep, maybe some ghostemane if I feel like it, and slowly get tired around the am's. I got a job that doesn't start until the 7th of next month so I got another week of this shit. I feel myself sinking deeper into sadness. Not that this is a problem I just need to rebalance, maybe go outside or something radical like that.
>>
>he doesn't use the catalog
kek
>>
>>38680289
catalog seems too congested at times
>>
>>38680267
yeah i kinda know that feel. on the paper the neetish lifestyle which consits of more or less doing nothing sounds great, but when you live it, its just depressing.
Normally i would suggest you to do something with your friends, but we are on /r9k/ so that wont be a thing prob.
but anyways going outside and freeing the mind is always a good idea,

And you asked for stories. give me some time to write how my autism secured my virginity.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.