[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was best in life so far for you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: E93nfZN3s3Y.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
E93nfZN3s3Y.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
what was best in life so far for you
>>
A dream I had, where I had a comfy gf
>>
>>38679935
that late Vanilla to early Burning Crusade era of World of Warcraft where I would come home to dozens of people who knew my name, treated me well, and let me know about the many worldly experience of different areas of my country and their lives. It was like I was part of a close knit community.
>>
this one time in 7th grade i got a 3 pointer when no one else (including the minorities) did and the gym teacher said "wow who got that 3? nice shot anon" into the mic so everyone knew that i did it
>>
File: 1499921895495.gif (802KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1499921895495.gif
802KB, 500x545px
>>38679935
I was sleeping in my girl cousins bed when I was 14. Late night watching movies my other cousin was sick couldn't sleep in his room. She's 12 at this time wearing my middle school gym shorts to sleep and a tank top. Got close together as a joke but she never moved she turned off the lights and still got close to me I was HOLDING HER SMALL BODY WITH PASSION!!!!! Her butt was up against my dick my other hand on her hip feeling her pantie line the other under her neck over her chest. My dick got hard she felt it and didn't move but got closer. I did nothing about it like a faggot but jack off the next day. Similar stuff would happen over the years but nothing of this caliber. We act like nothing ever happened now that we are older though.
>>
>>38679935
Where did you get this photo of Ksenia?
>>
>>38679935
Looking at the tilt of the upper head, I assume that the unseen face is smiling. Maybe there's a connection between the unseen face and the hint of pain in when her wrist will hit the tub. I don't... even know, great pic.

best moment was just a minute ago, I fapped successfully and achieved dopamine rush
>>
>>38679972
I wish I could've experienced vanilla wow.
I was playing tricksters online since zero day until it's dawn a few years ago. Had a few regulars were good friends with the guild was small and we all knew each other. Then the game ended and everything was over.
>>
>>38679935
When I was a kid and had friends
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.