[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transitioning saved me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

File: agp.jpg (36KB, 657x397px) Image search: [Google]
agp.jpg
36KB, 657x397px
>be lonely beta/omega kid
>could never get a girlfriend or even talk to girls
>small and meek
>spiral into depression in college
>friendless and even more beta than ever before
>grades tank
>verge of suicide
>read about female privilege and the 80/20 rule
>decided to try my luck at dating as a girl
>transition
>become a cute girl (male)
>get an amazing bf and lose my virginity to him
>happy as can be
Being a girl is amazing. Why haven't you transitioned yet, robots?

Also, AMA.
>>
>>38679574
while i am repressed trans, my self-loathing extends far further than my gender, and transitioning would not solve my many, many issues
also congrats i guess
>>
>>38679574
because not everyone has the bone structure to look like an actual female. at best you'll look somewhat more feminine and at worst a literal man in a dress. have fun killing yourself in 10 years
>>
>>38679574
Yea but can you join the army?
>>
>>38679598
I'd rather be happy now and potentially kill myself later than be already dead. This is a huge improvement over my earlier state.
>>38679601
Nope, thank god. No draft for me. Feels good man
>>38679591
Thanks anon! To be honest, I'm not actually trans, at least not in my mind. I identify as male (so more like a femboy or a trap), but live my life 100% as a girl. I just did this to cope with my loneliness and find love. It's honestly the only way it could've happened for me.

That said, do you want to talk anyway? Why do you loathe yourself beyond your gender, and what issues do you have?
>>
File: 1500688186720.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1500688186720.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>38679574
>mfw op's pic related is literally exactly how my life has played out so far and every day I inch closer to homosexuality
>>
File: 1499488687924.png (135KB, 451x395px) Image search: [Google]
1499488687924.png
135KB, 451x395px
>>38679645
it's all very rote self-loathing shit for the same reasons you've probably heard before
i'm happy for you, though, it's good that you've found something that makes you happy.
>>
>>38679702
I'm sorry anon. I hope you find your happiness soon! Why not transition, though? It might help since you said you're trans.
>>
>>38679574
>tfw I might fall for the gay meme and the tranny meme
I want to feel qt and have a nice bf, but I really don't want to disappoint my family even more, become a hon, or remove any chance at having kids.

I especially wouldn't want to do anything and later find out that being a girl really isn't for me, and then spend the rest of my life in a body I come to hate or detransition and live out the rest of my life with everyone knowing that I tried to be a girl.
>>
>>38679729
If you're not too masculine, you can look very cute after hormones. It's so fun being a cute girl. I mean, holy fuck, male clothes are so boring compared to the variety that female clothes have. And skirts? So fun and breezy. Pure bliss desu.
>>
>>38679724
like i said, there's so much else wrong with me that it'd be like being on a sinking ship and just plugging a small hole
you're a very kind person
>>
>>38679772
>male clothes are so boring
You got that right. The gays get a little more leeway in what is socially acceptable, but it's all so bland.

I don't think I'm too masculine, but I would be concerned over my age. I'm 23.
>>
>>38679825
Oh, and being 6'1" would also make it hard to be a qt.
>>
is your bf a chad OP?
>>
>>38679645
do you love your bf in a romantic way op?
or is it...just seeking for human contact and warmth?
>>
>>38679821
Oh, I see. But it can still help, right?
>>38679825
>>38679906
I'll admit that being small is very important in being a femboy or transitioning to female, but if you're trans, it can help you feel much better to have the right hormones. Do you think you're trans?
>>38679932
No, he's more of a normie/cyborg. Taller than me, though, and looks good although he's somewhat nerdy in appearance. He's also amazing in bed. I think I love his personality the most, though. He's just so caring and kind. Not just to me, but to everyone around him. And he's smart, too. God, I love that man <3
>>38679955
Yeah, I really do. Honestly, I never knew I liked guys until after I transitioned. I don't like girls at all anymore. It's kinda surprising, but a welcome surprise!
>>
are you on hormones or are you a trap?
do people identify you as a female or male at the firsr sight?
if female,how's life being a female?are people nice to you for no reason?do you have to fake smiling to look good all the time and do the irl all the time?
how was the reaction of your family when you first transitionned ?
is it easier to have friends now? do you have any?
can you describe your boyfriend in the most subjective way?
>>
how long have you been with your bf?
>>
>>38680022
>Do you think you're trans?
I think I might be, but at the same time I'm not 100% certain (or I'm just trying to deny it).
>>
>>38680022
maybe the fact that you lost your virginity to him made you love him even more..
for accepting you
and trusting him enough to have sex with him?

also..maybe...sexuality is just a myth and humans have evolved to love each other despite sex .. because we created new ways to make sex more enjoyable; fun, and most importantly possible with other genders.

however some people might choose the things that they never have/rare which in many cultures pussies and boobs
and when that was available enough (to most normalfags) they turned to traps and trans..and created new fucked genders ... recently i saw a woman who identifies herself as a "trans-blind" , she blinded herself on purpose with the help of a psy...
ridiculous tbqh
>>
>>38679645
>Thanks anon! To be honest, I'm not actually trans, at least not in my mind. I identify as male (so more like a femboy or a trap), but live my life 100% as a girl. I just did this to cope with my loneliness and find love. It's honestly the only way it could've happened for me.
how the fuck did you teach yourself to start thinking like a girl, when you didn't already? i have seen trans people right on boards and they use girl patterns of communicating. the mannerisms and all the rest would not come naturally to me. how did you transition your brain to whatever extent you did, that your bf is willing to suspend disbelief?
>>
>>38680022
>>>38679955
>Yeah, I really do. Honestly, I never knew I liked guys until after I transitioned. I don't like girls at all anymore. It's kinda surprising, but a welcome surprise!
how did your sexuality transition? when did you start liking boys and how did things progress away from girls? was there a moment you woke up and realized you liked boys now? are you just jealous of a girl's ass and tits now when you see them naked?
>>
>>38679574
Because being a homo is a lot better and easier

Trannies can't hide
>>
>>38679574
Do you cuddle with your bf? If so, please greentext what it feels like to be lovingly held in a mans arms
>>
>>38679574
I have been at the bottom of this picture, but I crawled myself back up. Of course I retain some things like waifus, little respect for women, bits and pieces of anime and tfw no gf, but all in all I'm in good shape. If you're noticing yourself tumbling down this slope grab something and hold on tight. Then start climbing. I have done it and so can you. If you think it's too late, it's not.
>>
>>38680024
>are you on hormones or are you a trap?
I'm on hormones, but many traps do get on HRT as well. So I guess both
>do people identify you as a female or male at the firsr sight?
Female. I pass well enough that I can use the women's bathroom without getting any looks and get catcalled on the streets
>if female,how's life being a female?
Honestly? Much, much than life as a male. I just couldn't fit into the whole masculine culture thing at all.
>are people nice to you for no reason?
I would say so, yes! In the past, people just ignored me. Like I wasn't there. But now, people say hi to me on the streets or go out of their way to help me.
>do you have to fake smiling to look good all the time and do the irl all the time?
I don't always pay attention to my facial expressions, but I do try to keep a (light) smile whenever possible. It definitely helps your looks. Admittedly, I do have somewhat of a resting bitch face (a lifetime of depression does that, I guess), so smiling really helps up the friendliness/cuteness factor.
>how was the reaction of your family when you first transitionned ?
They weren't supportive at all in the beginning. But there was no way I could ever satisfy their sky high expectations anyway. They've been warming up to the idea lately, though! One thing that they mentioned is that I've never been gender nonconforming or identified as a girl in childhood, which is 100% true. This is why I don't consider myself "truly" trans. Dysphoria definitely wasn't a factor in my life.
>is it easier to have friends now? do you have any?
Oh my goodness, YES. I went from completely friendless to actually likable and social. My best friend is a girl who doesn't know I'm trans.
>can you describe your boyfriend in the most subjective way?
Well, like I said in >>38680022, he's just a really amazing person all around. Sure he's no Chad, but I kinda like him more because he's not one. It makes him much more relatable since we're both nerdy.
>>
>>38680064
I've been with him for about a year now!
>>38680083
Hmm, I would look deeper into this issue, anon, and think carefully about it. Maybe a gender therapist will help? Since you're 23, you're getting close to the cutoff point (at least according to many) for good results.
>>38680092
I'm 5'5". Was a turbo manlet. Half the girls in my classes are taller than me.
>>38680136
Yeah, I think so as well! Just being close to him and having us trust each other is incredible. The trans-blind thing is really messed up, though.
>>38680230
I'm a bit of a tomboyish girl, but a lot of it just comes from interacting with girls. Most of my friends these days are female, so catching up on the female socialization is much easier than one might expect. The hormones also seem to change your personality. It also helps that I never exactly had a masculine personality. Maybe androgynous at most. As for how my bf suspends his disbelief, he just thought I was a girl at first, so it was much easier for him to digest my personality.
>>38680279
I'm not sure. One of the first things to go was my sex drive, and that was when I stopped being interested in girls completely. It wasn't until a year later that I started finding myself attracted to men and desiring a bf. And yes! I really do get jealous of hotter/prettier girls. My own boobs are fairly small, and I wish they were bigger for sure. My hips and butt are alright, but not quite where I want them to be, either. But hey, envy is super common among girls, anyway! And my boyfriend loves my butt, so it all works out in the end.
>>
>>38680605
>Maybe a gender therapist will help?
Every time I post my shit in detail on 4chan people, even on /pol/, always tell me I sound like a tranny and that I should take titty skittles, yet I still cling to the notion that these feelings are a symptom of other problems and not just from being trans. I think actually hearing that I'm trans from a licensed professional would convince me that it's true.
>Since you're 23, you're getting close to the cutoff point
I know. I just can't help but feel uneasy about such a big decision like this and want to wait until I have as many facts as possible.
>I would look deeper into this issue, anon, and think carefully about it
There is nothing I do that I don't think carefully about. I just need to get a job and see if the fulfillment from that makes me feel better, and if not then I'll at least have money for a gender therapist. Fucking normies need to process my job applications faster.
>>
you're going to hell, you know that right? enjoy
>>
>>38680749
>implying I'm not already going to hell for masturbating
What are they going to do? Send me to double hell?
>>
OP is one hell of a degenerate, i find furry's more human than you.
>>
>this is your mind on judaism
>>
>>38680779
masturbating is a minor sin
you can control that and you're not doing harm to what god gave you
destroying your body to please your sexual needs and fetishes are another matter entirely
>>
>>38680348
REEEEEEEEEEE I pressed escape by accident :(
But yes! We cuddle a TON, and it's still not enough for me desu.
The typical scenario:
>go over to his place (or vice versa)
>talk about our day and our plans for the night
>maybe get a quick bite to eat
>head into his room
>his roommate's out
>flop onto his bed
>he lies down next to me and I turn so my back toward him
>he wraps an arm around me
>it's so warm and safe
>sometimes press my butt against his groin to tease him
>giggle whenever he reacts to it
>turn around to face him
>bury my face in his chest for a while
>take in his scent and feel him breathe
>he plays with my hair
>we share a few kisses
>he deepens the kiss and i wrap a leg around him
>either escalates from there (usually does desu) or we just enjoy each other's company as we were
>>
>>38680742
I see. A therapist would certainly help a lot as far as understanding yourself goes, so that'll be a great first step. Wishing you the best of luck! :)
>>
>>38680855
>masturbating is a minor sin
>you can control that
Are you implying that becoming a trap is a worse sin because I can't control it like I can masturbating? Wouldn't the sins you can control be worse than things you can't control?
>you're not doing harm to what god gave you
>implying I don't fap fast and hard without lube until it rips the skin and hurts while a bad dragon dildo ruins my asshole
>>
>>38680935
alright alright, you're just sick in the head
stop replying to me, it's making me uncomfortable
>>
>>38679574
This is the easy way out I guess.

I'll stick to suffering because maybe I'll find a white qt to save the white race with
>>
File: 1500263425118-pol.png (175KB, 301x273px) Image search: [Google]
1500263425118-pol.png
175KB, 301x273px
>up at 7 in freedom land
>looks like the eurofags are at it again with their trap faggotry and similar garbage
Every fucking day with this trash.
>>
File: 1501085504122.jpg (52KB, 528x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501085504122.jpg
52KB, 528x1024px
Nice shilling OP
>>
>>38679574
That image is disturbingly accurate.
>>
>>38680931
Thanks anon. Good luck with your bf and happiness, I hope they get their shit together with stem cells and artificial wombs so you too can be a mother for the white race.
>>
>>38680284
This. Homo or tranny is your choice at the end of the road. People don't go homo before they go tranny.
>>
>>38680884
>>sometimes press my butt against his groin to tease him
>>giggle whenever he reacts to it
>>turn around to face him
>>bury my face in his chest for a while
>>take in his scent and feel him breathe
>>he plays with my hair
>>we share a few kisses
>>he deepens the kiss and i wrap a leg around him
>>either escalates from there (usually does desu) or we just enjoy each other's company as we were
do you still have a feminine penis or did you lose it? does he like it when you get erect during these times?
>>
File: 1501219149589.png (2MB, 1416x4048px) Image search: [Google]
1501219149589.png
2MB, 1416x4048px
OP, and anyone who thinks about listening to him, should educate themselves first. Feel my knowledge
>>
>>38679574
>Why haven't you transitioned yet, robots?
because im not gay
>>
>>38679574
>why haven't you transitioned yet
Because I'm 6'1 with a thicc neanderthal brow and scary eyes, also because transitioning seems like it would end up in regret since I don't have actual gender dysphoria
>>
>>38679645
>I'm not actually trans, at least not in my mind. I identify as male (so more like a femboy or a trap), but live my life 100% as a girl
REEEEEEEE
>someone without the mental disorder does it and ends up passing
i have gender dysphoria and i would love to transition, i know i couldnt pass though so im not gonna do it.
>>
i see the kikes are at it again except with a slightly different attempt this time
>>
>>38682661
the people falling for the transition meme aren't the sort you want to be propagating the genepool anyways, it's basically a form of sly eugenics for the liberal minded age.
>>
>>38682675
you know, youre actually right about that. however by letting them become trannies though they are still causing a decline of morals in society
>>
>>38682675
huh, never thought of it like that. good eye anon, here is a (You)
>>
>>38679645
>I'm not actually trans
so hows that chemically induced gender dysphoria treating you?
>>
File: tumblr_n8fircwTCZ1sujz4so1_250.gif (539KB, 245x306px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8fircwTCZ1sujz4so1_250.gif
539KB, 245x306px
>>38679574
Because I don't want to be something I'm not.
>>
>>38683573
I did the same thing and don't have any dysphoria in spite of common claims
>>
>>38684398
so why did you become a tranny if you dont have the mental illness? or are you just another kike shill here to convince people to fall for your tricks
>>
File: IMG_3853.png (76KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3853.png
76KB, 240x240px
>>38679574
>Went as far to homosexuality
Back at the top
>>
>>38684462
I wanted to look cute
>>
>>38684645
once youre over 30 youll start looking like a man again
>>
What age are you?
Also pics
>>
File: 1499400951753.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1499400951753.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>tfw 6'3" and dark facial hair that shaving can't hide
>tfw low key want to be a cute girl, but know I physically can't
>tfw have to find a cute girl gf to live vicariously through

Am I sane or still insane?
>>
>>38679574
Lets see how you feel when your dick is cut off and replaced with a pseudo-vagina, and you have to stick a dilator in your fake vagina to stop it from healing. Its gonna feel really nice to have to retrieve hairballs from your fake vagina. It's going to be real nice when you want to commit suicide because you're a FUCKING FREAK.
>>
Just popping in to remind everyone that right around half of tranny faggots kill themselves and we need to find ways to keep increasing that rate.
>>
>>38685393
that 40% number is only the amount that is known to attempt suicide at least once in their life. i bet there are alot of people who have the mental illness who eventually kill themselves without telling anyone though, so the amount that kills themselves is higher than what we know
>>
>it's another i take HRT but i'm totally not a tranny thread
>>
File: 1471293709138s.jpg (6KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
1471293709138s.jpg
6KB, 250x213px
>>38679574
>become a cute girl (male)
>>
>>38685054
Can't you just be a handsome guy then? You don't need pills to suck cock.
Also /r/ing Chris-chans vagina
>>
File: BJ29V3CY_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BJ29V3CY_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>38685479

P-People randomly take pictures of me/with me and send it to their friends saying they're hanging out with Porter Robinson...I'm not porter robinson desu! i-is he a handsome guy?
>>
dont become a tranny, this video shows what your family will probably do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
or if you really insist on it, move to some obscure place and do it and never see anyone you know again
>>
>>38685531
Very handsome and I wouldn't mind holding his hand and kissing him or you
>>
File: 657224.png (93KB, 1158x807px) Image search: [Google]
657224.png
93KB, 1158x807px
see this and also pic
https://pastebin.com/yNitU0eR
>>
>>38685841
jews even did homosexuality
jesus, is there anything they didn't do?
>>
File: (((hirschfield))).png (1MB, 2648x1476px) Image search: [Google]
(((hirschfield))).png
1MB, 2648x1476px
>>38685862
see pic too
>>
>>38679574
Maybe because you get infertile, erectile dysfunction, and even more suicidal when you transition you fucking shill.
Saged.
>>
also i just updated this pastebin >>38685841, some of the updates are shit that i already posted in the thread though
also remember that all these trannies on r9k are part of a jewish plot to trick weak minded young men into falling for their tricks. also >>38684398 is lying, that is not possible. they would have to have had either some gender dysphoria before or after becoming a tranny.
>>
Fuck you OP. And fuck everyone else who's actually lucky enough to be born with body of a faggot so you can transition.

I'm 6'2" and built like a fucking bear but can't get a gf and I don't even have the CHOICE to transition even if I wanted to.

Back to codeine, diazepam and vodka I go, being sober is fucking shit.
>>
>>38686840
>>38687150

Read these posts and stop being borderline evil faggots
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.