[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 0017.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
0017.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
What job do you have, /r9k/?? How were you able to do the normie dance in the interview so as to not immediately be disqualified? How do you get through each excruciating day?
>>
I don't have a job and doubt I'll get a job.
>>
I take care of retards. Aggressive one at that.

Sat down and answered questions like "are you okay with getting spit on, cursed at or hit". Said sure to all of them.

I don't know. I don't know how I'm still here a year later. The job is really stressful. I guess it's the benefits since I work for the state. There's a freeze on state jobs right now so until that gets lifted I'll stay here. I only want to leave this job for another state job.
>>
I'm turning 30 in a few months, I've never done an interview or anything before. I've only ever worked for my father for a few years after leaving school over a decade ago. But that wasn't an actual real job, more like me just doing what my dad tells me to do, that didn't last long though.
My psychologist recommended I apply for autism bux because she doesn't believe I'm mentally/socially capable of working at any job. In the process of doing that now.

Honestly, if you have the ability to get a job and hold it, you can't really call yourself a robot. I personally feel like not being able to get a job is one of the main key prerequisites you need to be a real robot, whether it's from mental or physical reasons.
>>
>>38678996
>What job do you have, /r9k/?? How were you able to do the normie dance in the interview so as to not immediately be disqualified? How do you get through each excruciating day?

IT Network monitoring shit.
I had an internship in IT when I still attempted college and got an entry level IT job. I pretty much just said "hey man the bigger the internet, the bigger the paycheck amirite" and they gave me the job. They were pretty desperate though for more people. As for getting through each day? I'm not sure, I have splitting headaches constantly everyday from tension and I hate it.
>>
>>38679109
They should gas useless retards like you.
>>
I work in a grocery store and it is hell. It's like high school all over again, but this time it's until retirement because you have no other options.
>>
File: 1500883768961.jpg (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500883768961.jpg
31KB, 420x420px
>>38678996
I used to sell drugs. I stopped that and put $50k into a cryptocurrency mining operation

I now make about $300-500 a week, every week, and literally do nothing
>>
>>38678996
I work in an Aquarium, it's alright.
>>
I'm a port watch officer, I sit in a control tower all day directing ship traffic into and out of my local ship yard. I have a lot of downtime that I spend here.
>>
>>38679169
You mad brah?
>>
>>38678996
system administrator, spend my days browsing 4chan

also help a drugdealer order his shit, get a good cut of everything without ever having to touch drugs or talk to an addict
>>
>>38678996
Level 4 App Admin at a Fortune 500 company.

I make great money, but I don't have any time to spend it.
>>
>>38679200
>have 50k left over

How do I get weekly money so I can quit wageslaving based anoncoin?
>>
>>38678996
I work part time at a cafe.
I get all the Manuel work.
I reckon my boss thinks I'm autistic anyway so he leaves me at it.
>>
File: jedBZ1c.jpg (113KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
jedBZ1c.jpg
113KB, 1440x2560px
>>38679898
sell drugs.

no risk, no reward.
>>
I'm nothing but a low level assembler at a factory. Simple and stupid enough for an autist like me, it's probably all I'll amount to.
>>
>>38679948

>>38679898
>>38679822
is me
I can't handle the contact with customers
I can set up systems to be safe, I can order everything, I can collaborate with 1 partner

I can't sell myself, I can't get in more people...

I guess I have it pretty ok, just continue on then I guess
>>
>>38680218
this is basically what I did towards the end of that stint. you're on the right track, people are scared of things that they don't understand. I made all my money simply because I was familiar and comfortable with DNM's and the people I worked with weren't

My typical fee was 20% on top of whatever they were buying, money up front. Sometimes I'd go as high as 40%. If they don't like it, tell them to screw off and navigate the darknet themselves. They always get scared and come back to you for insurance.
>>
>>38680334
sounds about right, about the same thing as I do.

I should just get a few more people, to order shit for...
>>
>>38680452
it helps a lot to "insure" your packages when trying to recruit new resellers. I would just tell them that "hey, if it fails to arrive, for whatever reason, I'll buy you another"

never had a package fail to arrive, never had a dispute over this policy because I only ordered from vendors who gave tracking info so I could tell if it was delivered or not
>>
File: 20170712_155844-min.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_155844-min.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I'm in the army and currently in South Africa, also going to Iraq for 9 months here soon. I didn't have to be a normie, just scored high on the test and got an ok job. My days have been living in a tent with 4 other guys for the last 30 or so days in a shithole in the middle of nowhere. But not having any girls to talk to makes it hurt a little less than having the opportunity and not taking it.
>>
>>38680512
that sounds about right, thanks "it consultant" anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.