[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most peaceful moment of my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: snow_river_by_jen_den1.jpg (259KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
snow_river_by_jen_den1.jpg
259KB, 900x675px
>go to college last year
>it fucking sucks
>can't relate to any of the shitheads there and it shows
>don't get invited to anything after a while
>fall into constant anxiety and depression, lose 24 pounds first semester
>come back for winter break
>thank god back with my old friends
>start feeling a lot better once I'm back with people I like
>have surgery and get a fuckton of percocet
>it ends up snowing this winter, pretty rare for where I live, get like 30 inches
>walk out the first night it snows and go down to the river
>it's so peaceful, not a soul as been out before me
>watch as the snow comes down, high as shit on painkillers, listening to classical music for hours
>unironically the happiest moment of my life
thanks for reading
what's the happiest moment of your life?
>>
>>38678569
That was a nice comfy story, op. I can't really pinpoint one time in my life when I truely felt at peace, but I always feel good when I'm wrapped in blankets, in front of my computer, eating tendies, listening to music, and browsing the catalogs of various boards.
>>
about 2 months ago I tried to kill myself by overdosing on sleeping pills
i wrote my girlfriend a goodbye text and she rushed over to my house and held me in her arms while waiting for the ambulance
i thought for sure i was gonna die in her arms and i felt so relieved and happy
>>
>>38678711
>Girlfriend

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>38678711
OP here, hope you're doing better, man. I never realized how nice it feels to have people around you that care about you. I guess you have to lose something to really appreciate it.

>girlfriend

I'd like one of those someday
>>
i genuinely dont know. my entire life has been one of mediocrity and stagnancy. my dad was so fucking disconnected, he didnt even teach me how to ride a bike. ive just been floating through life all these years. im not depressed but i really cant consider a time i was most happy. sometimes when i spend time with my dog im genuinely happy.
>>
>>38678569
Actually happened not to long ago
>have 2 friends, alpha as fuck
>be 20, haven't had a girlfriend
>one of the friends starts meeting a girl
>accidentally run into them and they offer me to join them
>join them
>start talking to the girl about stuff
>24, funny, watches animae, pays guitar and is overall nice person
>week passes, get invited to watch a celebration of some sorts
>be driver
>at the celebration, exchange snapchats with the girl
>start snapchatting
>one day get a snap with a picture of a place, that is close to my home
>"oh damn, you're right next to my house"
>"come out then anon, lets's have a walk"
>spaghetti legs
>spend some time with her
>turns out that she is semi robot, hates communicating with people, people thought she had autism when she was little
>drive her home
>"want some coffee, anon?''
>"uhhhhh yeah sure"
>scared af, don't know what to do or what to say
>end up staying til maybe 2am, very cosy apartment
>listen to story of how her uncle have commited suicide in the same apartment.
>"sometimes it is hard for me to sleep anon, could you stay with me?"
>scared shitless, haven't been in a toilet for 2 hours, because embarased
>"anon, you should go to the toilet"
>waitWAT
>as I'm using the toilet, she prepares a makeshift matress made aout of bedsheets and stuff similiar
>played animae on the tv in front of the matress
>spent the night watching animae and her sleeping.

That was legit the happiest moment of my life. Even though I don't know her for long, it feels like she understands how hopeless and sad I feel sometimes and I have never experienced this before. When she sleeps, she is even more beautiful and since she is a light sleeper, sometimes she just open her eyes when i'm looking at her and just smiles. That takes me to complete bliss. She doesn't seem to have to much interest in me though and it kinda makes me sad, but i'm afraid to tell her my feelings, because I don't want to scare her away. Help me xD
>>
>>38679095
awww anon, that was a really cute story
>>
>>38679095
:) she sounds like a great person anon.
>>
>>38679095
That story made me happy
>>
>>38679149
>>38679180
>>38679211
>>38679211
Thanks, kinda feeling relieved after getting it off my chest as I never discuss what I feel with people other than her and this is the thing that i can't tell her
>>
I got invited to my first party on February. I didn't talk to people except people from my class but it was fun and people hugged me and approached me and stuff. They were drunk but still. I felt like a normie for a day.
>>
>>38679356
she may feel the same way towards you as you do her
talk with her about it, offer to hang out more often
it's better to do something and regret it than to not do something and regret it, you'll never know what could have been
I have faith in you anon!
>>
>live in rural south
>have an old Nissan Xterra
>family has a big piece of land way in the middle of nowhere
>had just dropped out of college
>had been contemplating suicide
>no friends to talk to or ways to distract myself from failure
>one of the lowest points of my life
>decide on impulse that I want to sleep in my car tonight because fuck it
>fold down back seats and put a memory foam mattress topper in back
>grab dog named Pep
>grab some food and blankets and shit
>we drive out to the land and offroad like half a mile out
>park next to a little pond with a couple of trees around it
>spend the evening playing fetch with Pep
>make a little campfire and cook a can of soup for me and a can of dog food for Pep
>just kind of sit and think for a while
>eventually crawl in the back of the car to go to bed
>it starts lightly raining
>me and Pep are cuddled in the back of the car watching the rain drops hit the windows
>get the best night sleep I'd had in months

It was such a surreal and calming experience. It was what I really needed to get my mind working right again. Also kind of made me love camping and the outdoors.
>>
>>38679482
when I'm in nature/the outdoors alone, it's very therapeutic and at times can be a very spiritual experience
>>
>>38679095
She sounds like a great gal anon! Don't overthink this just spend more time with her. Enjoy each others company, but most importantly have fun with it my bro. When the time comes (when it feels right) tell her how you feel. No girl just sleeps next to a guy for no reason mate, there is interest there so enjoy it.
>>
>>38679482
Warm story anon, sometimes when life gets a little too much for me i just pack some fishing rods in my civic and drive off to random ponds or lakes within a 100 miles radius from my home and just stay fishing through the night, looking at the stars and contemplating about life
>>
>>38679434
>>38679570
Thanks, might just got the courage to try it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTb-l0MDFYg
I often relate to this song, as she is a person who has finished uni, got a job and is living normal life and I just got accepted at uni, still live at my parents place, have a shitty job to not leech from parents even more. All I have to offer is my love, but i don't feel like it can be enough
>>
>>38678569
i like to go outside and walk around from 4 am to 5am and look at the sky, ive seen some cool shit that makes me wish i had a good DSLR camera.

one morning it was pitch black clouds and there was this giant streak of yellow in the distance from the sun rising like pic related.

felt like day and night at the same time
>>
File: super saiyan clouds lmao.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
super saiyan clouds lmao.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>38679779
rip, forgot pic
>>
I have never been happy
>>
>>38679819
Why? Then when were you the least sad, or closest to being happy?
>>
>>38678569
>be me
>just had finished exams
>was stressful as hell
>normie friends ditched me
>treated me like shit
>whatever
>come home
>laying in bed
>all cozy
>head to sleep
>dream of a qt tutor I had
>were cuddling and she's so happy my exams are done
>we cuddle and make out
>eventually I wake up the next morning
>the it's lightly raining
>tears streamed down my face
It truly was a surreal expierence. Probably the most peaceful and happy moments of my life
>>
>>38679779
This one time I was late for the last train from this city and had to stay there from 21 30 till 05 30, so I got drunk at a bar and just wandered around the city. At around 4 30, as I was walking back to the train station the sun started rising but it was like some sort of mist in the air so you couldn't actually see the sun and the whole city was in this dim yellow light and I felt happy that I missed that last train. Empty streets just added magic to that moment.
>>
>>38679915
When I went to school and at least had people around me.
>>
>>38680160
What happened after that? Do you have someone to talk to and stuff? Feel free to contact me if you want, I'll try to help you best I can
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-28-12-58-27.png (99KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-28-12-58-27.png
99KB, 480x854px
Had to take this screenshot to remind me that r9k can be a nice place. Will post my own story / reply to others when I get the chance to, later today. Keep this thread alive god damn it.
>>
>>38679482
>>38679630
i need to start fishing again
>>
>>38680764
That brought a tear in my eye. I thought that i will just get laughed at for sharing that story
>>
>>38679095
>xD

You know if I knew your were this much of a faggot I wouldn't have read this.
>>
File: 2088xdu.jpg (88KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2088xdu.jpg
88KB, 1600x1600px
>>38678711
>taking pills to kys
>>
>>38678569
This is very close the plot of Catcher in the Rye.Holden

It ends with him watching his little sister ryde a carousel
>>
>>38681090
forgot to paste

I was damn near bawling, I felt so damn happy, if you want to know the truth. I don't know why. It was just that she looked so damn nice, the way she kept going around and around, in her blue coat and all. God, I wish you could've been there.
>>
>20 year old existential crisis
>very stressed, very feeling like shit 24/7
>nature oriented friend mentions this cool place with a nice view over the city
>"dude let's fucking go there"
>he drives us there at night, pitch black
>we hike with just a flashlight and a bottle of water
>spooky as shit, wind makes trees literally REEEEEEEEEEE
>we find a little pond on some rocks and play with frogs for a while
>we finally reach our destination, some rocks on top of the hill with a terrific view, we could even see the lighthouse flashing in the distance
>everything feels like it falls into place, feel at peace
>we spend a few hours talking about life, just admiring the view

If you guys ever have a good friend don't let them go. Friends are the best thing you can have in life.
>>
Hasn't happened, it will be when I die.
>>
>>38681110
where can you get friends?
>>
>>38681027
Sorry, could not control myself. I don't even know if I still use it ironically
>>
>>38678711
>Girlfriend

I hope you die a painful death you god damn normalbitch
>>
>>38681110
>Friends are the best thing you can have in life.
Yep. 100%.

>be a chubby sperg in 8th grade
>need to choose highschool
>pick a technical school
>best descision i ever made in my life
>two girls in the class, few in the whole school so not much drama going on
>enjoy every day i spend there
>make a lot of great friends
>high school ends
>go to college in the same city with some of the same friends i had in high school
>my 20th birthday party, parents are away and i invite them just to talk shit and bbq
>we have a pretty great time
>stay up late with one of those friends who i can talk to for hours about everything
>we talk for like 5 hours straight about philosophy, psychology, politics, society, etc
>wholesome and hopeful conversation overall
>he leaves
>i'm home alone
>smoke half a spliff and listen to some music i loved since early highschool
>reminisce
>realize i don't need anything else to be happy and content at this moment
>realize i don't need anything to be content at ANY moment
>i cry from happiness for a few minutes

was pretty great fa m
>>
>>38679095
>XD

No wonder. You were born to become an eternal citizen of the friendzone you beta cuvk
>>
>>38681143

Anywhere mang, even online friends are pretty great. GF's are just status symbols and will never truly love you like a good friend. All /r9k/ really needs is a true friend and tfw no gf would go away.
>>
>>38681256
You speak the truth this board needs more optimistic robots like you
>>
>>38681256
>>38681607
I feel that there is a decent amount of semi optimistic people but they just get overhauled by sheer numbers of depressed ones. I would like to help them because making people feel better makes me feel better
>>
File: 2016-05-04 14.49.21.jpg (550KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-04 14.49.21.jpg
550KB, 1632x918px
>25th birthday
>since we don't have many actual full blown forests in the UK I decide to go visit one
>beautiful sunny day
>take my bmx on the train
>get to the nearest train station and ride through the woods along all these tracks and small roads until I finally arrive
>spend the entire day following all the different paths through the trees
>weather stays sunny but not too hot all day
>see lots of butterflies, dragonflies and birds, and some horses too
>all the while listening to black metal on my headphones

I spent around 6 hours just riding around, it was beautiful. No people around seeing as it was a weekday in term time too. Just me, the forest and my music.
>>
>>38682273
Cannock chase mate?
>>
File: 2016-05-04 15.34.39.jpg (2MB, 3161x1595px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-04 15.34.39.jpg
2MB, 3161x1595px
>>38682315
Nah, Harlow Wood near Mansfield. Cannock Chase is definitely a place I plan on visiting sometime though.
>>
>>38679095
Dont be a faggot and make the move already. You dont want to be just her friend anyways
>>
>May in 2014
>Decide to go out and take some pictures of a recently closed local airport before it gets destroyed by housing
>Leave at about 3 in the morning so it will be light when I get there
>It's a Sunday and there is hardly any traffic around for the 30 mile drive there - no cars on my side of the road and at times was going around 110mph down the motorway
>Arrive when it's light, walk around the place and take some pictures
>Go up to an abandoned 747 that was parked just off the airport site
>Spend around an hour there just slowly walking around the thing admiring it and taking pictures of it
>The sun has risen, the birds are chirping and apart from that it is deadly quiet

I have never felt more peaceful than I was in that hour of walking around that aircraft. It was beautiful. What would have been better was being able to get inside it but other than that, the morning was amazing. I was greatly upset when they took the aircraft on the main airport site and dismantled it later that year.
>>
>>38678569
This is why people do drugs
>>
>>38682384
Looks peacefull
Yeah the bike trails are brilliant you can get lost for hours shake it's absolutely rammed with normies in the summer though
>>
>>38682398
After all the support I got, I might just do that. I just don't quite feel ready yet. Will probably scout around for a week or so, just to build up the courage
>>
>>38682530
Its easy, just go there, look her in the eye and give her a firm handshake
>>
>>38682530
>I just don't quite feel ready yet
If you're waiting for the moment where you feel ready it will never come. It's called stepping out of your comfort zone for a reason.

It does sound like you have a good chance though, but if not it's not the end of the world, at least you'll know how she feels.
>>
doing acid
>>
>>38682686
Never looked at it like this. You're absolutely right, Thank you anon
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-18-13-49-10-1.png (529KB, 1080x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-18-13-49-10-1.png
529KB, 1080x1108px
>>38678711
>normies trying to kill themselves
>>
>>38682273
wonderful story, thanks for sharing anon
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.