[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >23 >get dragged to some social event with my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

File: 1500097687365.png (282KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
1500097687365.png
282KB, 640x641px
>be me
>23
>get dragged to some social event with my family because I "never leave my room"
>normies everywhere
>don't even know anyone
>told I am allowed to drink
>drink tons even though I'm a lightweight
>normies playing cards against humanity
>9/10 Stacey tells me I'm not allowed to play because I'm weird
>yell YOU'RE A FAT SLUT really loud
>tip over table
>drinks and cards and booze fly everywhere
>some Chad comes up starts pushing me
>brother tries to calm situation down
>try run away but I only make it a dozen yards before I projectile vomit all over the side of some normies car
>end up being taken home
>apparently "won't be invited back"
>parents expect me to phone Stacey and apologise for what I said.
>said we need to have a serious discussion later

How fucked am I robots?
>>
>>38678244
>9/10 Stacey tells me I'm not allowed to play because I'm weird
This is not something that happens past age 18.
>>
>>38678262
It happened. I puked like 2 burgers and a whole bunch of potato salad and vodka at some normies car all over the windows.
>>
>>38678244
are you fat and unhygienic?
>>
>>38678319
Not fat. Unhygenic yes.
>>
>>38678244
should've barf blasted chad and sent him flying
>>
>>38678244
>invite socially awkward person to a party
>surprised when he either does nothing and leaves early or when he fucks things up

Tell Stacy to be pissed at your parents because they forced you to go.
>>
>>38678244
How fucked? You are my hero man.
>>
>call stacey
>"hey, I was really drunk last night and I know I called you fat and called you a slut, and that was really uncalled for, so I'm just calling to tell you that I'm sorry for calling you fat."
>>
>>38678412
I was thinking of doing this but not apologising for calling her fat and giving her some weightloss tips
>>
>>38678438
nah anon, she's 9/10 so she's clearly not fat. but she is probably self-conscious about her sexuality because of her age so if you don't apologize for that you'll get more of a reaction
>>
>>38678454
I really don't want to call her at all. Just gonna keep putting it off and hope they forget about it.
>>
>>38678485
Call and ask her out. She was only mean because she likes you.
>>
Of course you dont fucking appologize. She called you out on being "weird" and tried to keep you from making social interactions that could help you overcome that weirdness. She's a fat fucking slut and that's the end of that!

Stay strong! <3
>>
>>38678520

This, don't back down. If u do she will attack further, like 2 cats fighting.
>>
>>38678507
Apparently its like my moms work friends daughter and it was her boyfriends (Chad I assume) car I puked on. And I have to apologise and "it better be good" or my mom might get in trouble at work because I "made a scene"
>>
>>38678485
forget everything I said and ask her out, do what >>38678507 suggested, anon seriously life is dull enough as it is, go for it and post updates
>>
>>38678244
Your serious discussion should be you explaining to them that what you said to stacy was true
>>
File: image.png (187KB, 346x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187KB, 346x406px
>>38678244
well the roastie wasn't wrong, judging by your autistic outburst
>>
>>38678349
>it's everyone elses fault that he's a fucking idiot
Maybe you should just learn to be normal?
>>
Ok so I just rang and her dad answered the phone and he didn't sound too happy with me but he put me on to Stacey. Bitch sounded like she was about to cry. I told her I was sorry for how I acted and I was really drunk and I'm socially awkward and she really hurt my feelings because I have a lot of trouble fitting in. She said she was sorry but it's not okay to talk to girls like that. So I said word for word what >38678412 said. And she told me she feels very self conscious about her weight (she's like 5'3 120lb) and was pretty hurt that I called her fat. So I said I was sorry and I can understand why. And she'd be really pretty if she lost 10-20lbs. She agreed and said sorry for making me feel bad in front of everyone and not to worry about Chads car. I said I wasn't worried about that all and I had to go and then I hung up.
>>
>>38678244
Just say "i knew this would happen, you know... i told you guys i didn't want to go..."
>>
>>38678566
Dude your mom is so full of herself. Tell her she gave birth to you, its her responsibility. Tell her to make you some chiken nuggies while you're at it
>>
>>38678858
>23
>having each others' parents step in and moderate an argument between drunk people
>fucking wut?
>>
>>38678858
Thats lame. What kind of social retard keeps his cool during an applogy phone call to some fat 9/10 stacey
>>
>>38678881
He's past 18 now. His fucked up behaviour and life is his problem now
>>
>>38678901
I honestly hope she heads straight to the bathroom and sticks her fingers down her throat and then fasts for a week. Way I see it I apologised for calling her fat (didn't apologise for calling her a slut) then implied she was fat and needed to lose 10-20lb. I think I did ok.
>>
>>38678858
>she'd be really pretty if she lost 10-20lbs
>She agreed and said sorry for making me feel bad in front of everyone and not to worry about Chads car.

She'll run crying to her friends that you called her fat again, also implying that you deliberately emptied yourself onto Chad's car because you wouldn't apologise for it. If these cunts in their twenties are acting like primary school children by excluding you, expect them to use it as leverage to hate you forever.
>>
>>38678915
Thats not true at all. If he's still a fuck up past 18 its his parents fault for not raising him better. Someone doesn't just become amazing and responsible and a fit citizen After they turn 18. It comes from years of discipline and proper guidance. If you fuck up as a parents, than you're resposible for the life YOU created. You eaither continue to take care of him or kill him.
>>
>>38678633
Are you a 55-year-old dad? You sure sound like one
>>
>>38678938
They can hate me forever I don't give a fuck and when my parents talk to me I'm telling them straight I didn't want to go and they shouldn't have made me.
>>
>>38678950
>If he's still a fuck up past 18 its his parents fault for not raising him better.
Sorry, I forgot this was /r9k/ where all the losers refuse to accept responsibility for their poor choices.

>you're resposible for the life YOU created
Up until it's 18, yes. Then it needs to sort shit out for itself.

>You eaither continue to take care of him or kill him.
>kill him.
lmfao what planet do you live on
>>
>>38678966
Do you have a job? Go live somewhere else or some shit.
>>
>>38678966
More parents need to be willing to kick their kids out if they're this old and this petulant.
>>
>>38678991
Summerfag why are you here? There's guys on this board older than me that do way worse and they still live with their parents.
>>
>>38678877
this desu no other option here will save you
>>
>>38678979
Lol of course you dont understand. You kill him not directly, but by action. You kick a pathetic loser out of your house, somone with no skills to survive in a a world where social skills are importent, than you are effectively killing him. Hell starve on the street or be killed by some lunatic. you baby your kid tell hes 18, how do you expect him to understand responsibility? Like i said, without proper guidance and discipline, than he will be a fuck up who cant make it on his own. The parent is respnsible for that, no matter how old he becomes. If he can figure it out later in life, well than job well done on the parents part, but until than, you created that life, you need to figure out how to get it out of the door with enough skills to survive
>>
>>38679011
I didn't realise summers lasted decades now.

>There's guys on this board older than me that do way worse and they still live with their parents.
Right. And they're pathetic too. But they're not in this thread acting like manchildren.

>>38679030
Sink or swim. You'll develop the skills you need or you won't because you're a failure and would never have been independent anyway. Win/win imo.

There is no reason to be in your mid-twenties living with your parents. You fucked up.
>>
>>38678262
What fucking universe do you live in?
>>
>>38679063
>you fucked up
The parent fucked up* fixed that for you
I have no problem with a parent kicking their kids out to die in the streets, but you need to understand that life is harsher than just sink or swim. And the parents need to take responsibility for their fucks ups. I.e the fucking kid itself. People dont just learn by being forced into situations, they develope knowledge, but they need guided hands. Thats why laws and the way people are raising their kids have changed. The 40s are over old man, your logic is flawed and outdated.
>>
>>38679117
The normal one? I'm not even that guy and I agree with him. Same with all you faggots who claim men don't want to be friends with you because you're ugly.

>>38679126
>People dont just learn by being forced into situations
Imagine being this retarded. I tried and couldn't but I'm sure someone here can imagine it.

Do you still live at home? And if so did you parents ever smack you when you did something wrong?
>>
>>38679150
I was spanked my whole life for making bad decisions, but my father lets me live with him because he knows my mother didn't raise me properly. (My father was the one who spanked me) He knows i need time to figure my own shit out. He at least understands my plight, you on the other hand, will most likely never be allowed near kids for your sink or swin idea. Darwinism may work in nature, but humans are a bit different than animals.
>>
>>38679126
>The 40s are over old man
Hahaha didn't even read this. I'm 25, engaged to a great girl who cooks and cleans, I'm a student and I moved out of home years ago. And I had a poor, abusive, single-parent upbringing. All you're doing is making excuses and shifting the blame. Your childhood might suck ass but it doesn't mean you can't get over it and leave it behind. Grow up and stop being a manchild desu
>>
>>38679193
>25 and engaged
Can't wait to see that divorce
>>
>>38679189
>humans are a bit different than animals.
But they literally aren't you retard. Do you legit have retardation or something? You're so soft and you say such dumb shit. Not even about opinions but blatantly being wrong about facts. Your father is enabling you because he feels guilty. You're a weak manipulator and will take advantage of that for as long as you can.
>>
>>38679213
Her parents divorced and she said it's something she wouldn't do. She's admitted that I can cheat on her and she'd take me back. Stay jealous, crab.
>>
>>38679232
>she's admitted that i can cheat on her and she'd take me back
Literal chad in our vicinity.
Bet she'd probably cheat on you anyway
>>
>>38679248
The threat of cheating only works if you can't be replaced. Is this an example of the fox and the grapes?
>durrr I'm a sad lonely faggot
>hurrr i'll never lose my virginity
>hurrdurr if i did i'd only get cheated on anyway
>herfderf the internet said so better to be alone and not try
lmao
>>
>>38679232
So shes insecure? And youre bragging about this? You could be the biggest loser in the world with retarded ideas (like how im, a human, am just like a dog) and shed probably date you. This is not so.something to brag about. Youre a loser, and a fuck up who was abused as a child. I dont even feel bad for you and your blind way of life
>>
>>38679280
Sorry i'm a literal brainlet, what's "The Fox And The Grapes"?
>imagine being this delusional and trying so hard to justify cheating on somebody
>>
>>38679283
All women are insecure. Have you never been with one before?

>Youre a loser
Says the faggot who still lives at home with daddy and can't face the world

>who was abused as a child
Was this supposed to be an insult? Like lmfao did you even think that through?

>I dont even feel bad for you
Why would you feel bad for me when I have what you literally dream of having? You know if you just fixed yourself you could have it too right? Just leave your bedroom bro
>>
>>38679283
>>38679232
Actually, i do feel bad. You had shitty parents who raised you poorly, but you're so blinded by an idea that doesnt even make sense that you cant be bothered to blame them because muh darwinsim works in all forms of nature when in reality humans are too unique to be compared to anything that has ever existed in nature. Your parents fucked dude, and its ok to blame them
>>
>>38678633
>Maybe you should just learn to be normal?

DO YOU KNOW THE FUCKING BOARD YOU ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>38679315
How did I justify cheating on anyone? I guess you weren't joking about the brainlet thing.

>>38679321
>its ok to blame them
Blame them for what? Having what I have now? Coming from nothing? Living in my own house? Getting a job on my own? Finding someone to be with? Getting a degree?

You don't even make sense lmao
>>
>>38679316
I already had what you had for three years, and its not what i want. You think ive always lived with my parents? Its funny how people can assume when they are backed into a corner. Sink or swim, fight or flight am i right? Youre so dense. So fucking stupid. Its ok, not your fault. Your parents just fucked up
>>
Ok so I just had the talk with my parents. They said "I need to go out MORE to learn how to be around people. And learn to drink in moderation" I said "they shouldn't have forced me to go out when people are just going to socially ostracize me and exclude me". Said "she started on me and her douchebag boyfriend fucking put his hands on me". My brother agreed he shouldn't have touched me and said I "should have beat his ass". My parents said "it's not ok for people to assault me but I bought it on myself and I'm lucky it wasn't worse". I told them "maybe next time don't take me to some obese whores house and they bought it on themselves and they're lucky it wasn't worse". They said "don't worry we learned our lesson, we won't be taking you anywhere again" and I said "good, glad we're all on the same page, nice chat" and got up and left.
>>
File: IMG_2810.png (86KB, 337x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2810.png
86KB, 337x441px
>>38679335
>the threat of cheating only works if you can't be replaced
That's implying it's somewhat ok to cheat if you can be replaced
>>
>>38679352
Sounds like your problem is solved then. Congrats OP.
>>
>>38679335
> i live with an insecure gf who lets me cheat on her in a broken down house working 9 to 5 at some shitty job. Im living the life! Im so glad my parents forced me to choose the hardest path in life. Its a good thing i developed low standards from being forced out by shitty parents
You are a fool trying to play it cool, but your hot. Youre burning up and youll hit the ground soon. Your fall is coming to a close. You'll probably blame yourself too, lol probably kill yourself when in reality you should've killled yourself because of your parents, not because of some delusion that you had to figure it out yourself
>>
>>38679372
Yeah thanks Anon. That all went way better than I expected.
>>
>>38679339
>Its funny how people can assume when they are backed into a corner
lmfao what corner? i swear all you do is keep saying things in the hope that nobody will notice you're saying nothing.

>its not what i want
>i-i don't want to be independent
>i-i want to be lonely, awkward and trapped in a room
uh-huh. sure buddy. good luck with that lol

>>38679352
> "I need to go out MORE to learn how to be around people. And learn to drink in moderation"
100% true.

>Said "she started on me and her douchebag boyfriend fucking put his hands on me". My brother agreed he shouldn't have touched me and said I "should have beat his ass". My parents said "it's not ok for people to assault me but I bought it on myself and I'm lucky it wasn't worse"
Also 100% true

>"don't worry we learned our lesson, we won't be taking you anywhere again"
And he doesn't even seem to realise that at this point his parents were so bitterly ashamed and disappointed by him that they have socially disowned him.

>>38679355
Except it doesn't. It implies that worrying about cheating is only a thing if you stand to lose more than you gain. If she cheats on me I get to learn a lesson, discard her and get someone new. If she doesn't then she's a good girl and I get to keep her. I stand to lose nothing because I know I can get someone else if I wanted/had to.

>>38679375
Literally none of this is accurate. Jesus some of you are so bitter and jealous lol
>>
>>38679402
>its not accurate
>said in a previous post his gf is insecure enough to let him cheat
Hmmm really gets the noggin joggin
>>
You sound like a 17 year old btw
>>
>>38679422
>gf
Lets not pretend that it isn't EXACTLY what each and every one of you want: a girl who is completely devoted and in love with you regardless of what happens.
>>
>>38679458
Like i said, in a corner, fighting with the only thing he has. His low standards
>>
File: 1491915101471.png (608KB, 1080x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1491915101471.png
608KB, 1080x1213px
>>38679472
Faggot came into my thread to brag about his imaginary fiance.
>>
>>38679521
Your thread is shit and so are you. Also I don't have a fiance because I am not a faggot.
>>
>>38679232
>retard doesn't realize his girl just told him that she's gonna cheat on him: the post
>>
>>38679670
>retard who read on the internet that all women cheat conveniently forgets that women would rather share a high value male than be with a beta like you
Hmm. Didn't even make me think.
>>
>>38679701
Your insecurity makes me think you're not as "high value" as you think. Also your girlfriend is a whore.
>>
>>38679723
Love you too anon. You know you too could have positive things in your life if you just made an effort right? You're not destined to be like this. It all relies on you.
>>
>>38679731
Not >>38679723 ,
But
>it's another one of those "normie, instead of acknowledging what the comment was they say something smug then act like they have the moral high ground by giving 'advice'" episodes
>>
>>38679762
It's not taking the high ground. I just don't care about the negativity. No point in perpetuating it which is what this board seems to primarily exist for. I don't believe any of you unironically want to stay here. All I'm saying is you don't have to.
>>
>>38679731
>m-maybe if i try to turn it around on him he won't keep telling me truths i dont want to acknowledge
>>
>>38679868
>she was a virgin when we met
>but she's a whore
Hmm. I never thought of it this way. This is why I love this place. Thanks bro. Have a good one :)
>>
>>38679901
Kek, sluts are taking 5 dicks a week in their mouth and ass, while pretending to be virgins.
>>
>>38678566
Then apologize for her. Right now you're an embarrassment to her and I'm guessing she breaks her back working a job she hates to support your worthless ass. The least you can do is be helpful to her.
>>
>>38678244
>How fucked am I robots?

Not at all, you were drunk. However tell your parents that yes you over reacted she was being a bitch and that you're not apologizing to her, her beta orbiters or her Chad because fuck her she's a bitch.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.