[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just get with the next 3/10 white girl that shows interest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: pepefolder594.jpg (222KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pepefolder594.jpg
222KB, 904x1024px
Hispanic robot here. Don't like dating most women of my own ethnic group because reminds me of my mom and feels incestuous--most of the time.

Should I just bite the bullet, and hook up with the next white girl with emotional/daddy issues? As long as she can dress herself, has a cute face, and is height weight proportionate, should I just take the next one I can find? Would that stop me from being a robot?

>also, why do I sometimes don't think as highly of women that might be attracted to me, as the way I think highly of women who aren't? Like if a woman isn't into me, somehow that makes her more attractive in my eyes--and if she is,somehow that makes her less attractive in my eyes. Is that fucked up?

>If pic related is twirling her hair at me and obviously staring at me in interest, should I get with her and make that bitch happy? Also, what about my own autistic tendencies to be alone?
>>
>>38678123
I wish a girl would show interest in me I'm so lonely
>>
>Don't like dating most women of my own ethnic group because reminds me of my mom
That's fucking retarded
>>
>>38678138
OP here.

I don't know what your life situation is man, but I know also how it feels to be lonely.
>>
>>38678154
get the fuck outta here normie.

But seriously, yeah, they do remind me of my mom/sister/cousin/aunt/senpai/etc.
>>
>>38678155
thank you that kinda made me feel a bit better
>>
>>38678170
Why do only ethnics say this? White people dont use this logic. You prefer white women, don't use lame excuses
>>
>>38678541
a white guy i know used this same logic--when he's with white women it reminds him of his mom.
>>
>>38678541
That's the problem goy
>>
File: bologna.jpg (66KB, 632x426px) Image search: [Google]
bologna.jpg
66KB, 632x426px
As a spic, white girls are last on my list. I feel like I can't trust them and just find them boring in general. Also I don't want my dinners to look like this.
>>
>>38679010
Theyhave some white women that cook good dinners. But yeah...I'm a fan of asian/indian/mexican food. Not a fan of Ham/Cheese, PBJ sandwiches for the rest of my life.
>>
>>38679034
I didn't have a pb&j sandwich until I was in college. My mom's from Mexico and don't work so she spent all day cooking Mexican food.
>>
what if you cant even get the 3/10 girl?
>>
>>38679034
So white women in america can take make food?
t. anon from eastern europe
>>
>>38679209
It's partially a meme, but stems from the truth of flyover state trailer trash not using seasoning in their food. Nowadays women aren't learning to cook regardless of race so it's kinda a moot point.
>>
>>38679185
don't bully me pls. My self confidence is already rock bottom.
>>
>>38678123
>Don't like dating most women of my own ethnic group because reminds me of my mom and feels incestuous--most of the time.

That's weird. You're weird.

>As long as she can dress herself, has a cute face, and is height weight proportionate, should I just take the next one I can find?
>Should I just bite the bullet, and hook up with the next white girl with emotional/daddy issues?

I don't know. Are you so desperate that you'll take on an emotionally unstable woman who even at the best of times is fucked up? Most bots say they'll accept a crazy bitch but especially when I see something like

>Also, what about my own autistic tendencies to be alone?

It's obvious that even if you got what you (think you) wanted, you'd probably end up going postal on her or she'd end up going bad end on you.

Work on yourself first above all things before even considering getting involved with a woman. If your body is lacking work on your body. Even if you're ugly af at least you can be strong and healthy.

If your quality of life is lacking, work on making money. Make money an end game even if you have to deny yourself and save up working a shit job for a little while. Invest in a comfy place in a nice neighborhood.

I promise you in the pursuit of these things, you'll at the very least stand a chance at meeting potential connections with stable women and you'll have reason (even need) to be picky about it at that. And even if it doesn't pan out and you're a true robot? You have a nice place to live, a healthy and strong body, and plenty of money for vidya or whatever else you could want.

3D waifu's are coming within our lifetimes. Even if it won't be true AI (which is still a good while away and might end up being a little too realistic), it'll be pretty decent and probably still offer more than what some men settle for now.
>>
>Should I just get with the next 3/10 white girl that shows interest

Probably. I can always get on quite well with women that I find at best bearable and tread coldly. Those will suddenly start holding a light for me and will easily jump into bed for that 'not giving a fuck about you' attitude.

But when I meet one who I think is really beautiful and who in habits and likings seems just as me, feeling like she is a perfect fit... That is when I practically end up ripping off my shirt and showing her the big ass BETAMAN suit underneath everytime.
One week later max she is gone.
>>
>>38678123
1) I don't think that girl in the pic is a 3/ 10. She's a 6/ 10 easily.
2) Date whoever you want to. Don't feel pressured to date anyone you're not interested in or dislike.
>>
>implying a white girl would love your autistic spic ass

WEEEEEEEEEEEEW
>>
>>38679010
HAHAHHAHAAGAHAHAHA
truuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>38680049
nah, she's average af and is thus a 5
>>
>>38681287
the average on a 0 to 10 scale is not automatically 5, is it? most people are uglier than a 5 and 0/10s and 10/10s dont exist anyway
>>
>>38678123
>also, why do I sometimes don't think as highly of women that might be attracted to me

Because you know you're shit
Someone who is interested in shit is most likely pretty retarded
>>
>>38678154
I do that too but its with red haired girls
>>
File: 1500047201469.jpg (77KB, 564x845px) Image search: [Google]
1500047201469.jpg
77KB, 564x845px
>>38681306
>10/10s don't exis-
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.