[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woulld You Rather~

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: .jpg (263KB, 923x1136px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
263KB, 923x1136px
get a late night text from the girl you like the same day you texted her, OR an even sweeter more composed message the next morning?

keep in mind it's late at night and not everyone has no boundaries or is ill mannered like you.

thoughts?
>>
actually it's not thaaat late and i can msg my crush anytime (he'd understand because he's beautiful <33333 inside and out :) ) hm

i know the perfect way to go about this

and it's not either or!
>>
>>38677595
What the fuck were you smoking to ask this retarded question

Anyway the second one is better, that shit gets my fucking dick hard when some girl sends me a really sweet thoughtful message
>>
OMG I want a late night text frum my crush <3 owo so romantic =p nuzzles u
>>
>>38677670
but what if you sent her the bestest msg ever so she wants to reply today but its already over (the day) and doesn't want to keep you waiting because it was so supersupersuper awesome?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :) ahhhhhieeeeeeeeelaksjdf;lkajsdf ;0.-lsjdkf>.w<
>>
>>38677670
but then again it's so late (it's 11 pm here) and and and and and ah
>>
i'm jk, i know! ^^
:
>>38677664 yayayayay~~<33333333333*!*!*!
>>
So is typing like a schoolgirl from myspace the new hot meme?
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 450x338px
ITT: The cancer killing r9k
>>
>>38677908
i don't actually come here ever to 'kill' , but i'd be happy to kill this entire website n.n metaphorically ofc! also i wouldn't know what kills what, because i never come to read and just post 1 thought once in a blue moon

but that's to be over cause i don't actually come on here! today was a special circumstance heh:)

(i had a spare moment to kill while i was thinking of)

anyway please enjoy whatever you call home~ this place is not for me! tata cringey specimen
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.