[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you hate women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-StacyKeibler2011.jpg (15KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
220px-StacyKeibler2011.jpg
15KB, 220x250px
i hate women because i usually try to date within my looks range or below, and i'm still never good enough. I'm not a Chad, but i wouldn't say i'm bad looking. i have redeeming qualities like tall height and pretty eyes. I'd say i'm average, but i don't really look average. i look unique, never saw anyone who looked similar to me. I've gone on dates with girls definitely in my league or below who acted like they didn't even want to be there. as if they were doing it for charity or their mom forced them to or else they wouldn't be allowed to go to prom with Chad or something.

i often stalk girls who ghosted me on social media, just to see what they're after, and more often than not, they always get in a relationship with a guy who's WAY prettier than them, a guy who could date a stacy if he wanted.

that's why i hate women.
>>
It just means you have shit character and personality and who you are is terrible
>>
>>38678042

Maybe because i'm dead inside from all the rejection
>>
>>38677566

Your post makes you sound coherent enough, but:

>I've gone on dates with girls definitely in my league or below who acted like they didn't even want to be there.

Sorry to break it to you but either you're not attractive, you have shit small-talking skills, or a shit personality. Or a combination.

I've only had one GF ever. She came onto me at a house party and we dated for almost a year. Only girl I've ever fucked. She couldn't believe I was a virgin.

But to make you feel better, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. Missed out on all the prime teenage pussy despite having girls interested in me in high school (I was a pussy at making a move and they grew disinterested). I'm now 23, balding, and going back to uni. I don't expect pussy. I just want to make a fuck ton of money. But it'd be different if I was still a virgin.

I dunno man.
>>
>>38678101
How many times have you been rejected? Zero? There you go.
>>
>>38677566
>I want to date women
>but they look bored while we talk
>thats why I hate them so much!!!!!

Sorry to say that, but it seems that you just have a shitty personality, senpai
>>
>>38678042
get off the board
thats definitely not it fag
go B URSELF on another website
>>
>>38677566
I don't hate women. I've met really good women and really bad women. I've had fucking horrible encounters and very pleasant encounters. I wont let the bad overshadow the good because I want to believe that my soulmate is out there. If I let myself hate all women I could miss her.
>>
>>38677566
I don't hate women
they don't deserve the emotional response from me
>>
>>38677566
i hate women because they want equality, until they want to be women.

they want to be women, until they want equality.

women have one foot in the door, and one foot out, changing colors like a chameleon based on what is most advantageous to them in the moment.

i dont trust feminists, but i also dont trust conservative or moderate women. this is a symptom or being a woman in general.

i hate women because i like when women take charge in a relationship, but they just cant fucking do it.

im attractive and get a lot of attention from women but none of that matters unless i assert myself.

i hate women because decades of feminism and equal opportunity cant undo thousands of years of evolution.

there is one truth: women ARE bitches, and they wont have it any other way.

this is why i hate women.
>>
>>38678203
Based anon, I echo this sentiment
>>
>>38678281
always remember this: when the going gets tough, women will forget all about equality.
>>
>>38677566
I despise women for the following reasons:

>Get upset when I don't want to be their friend. Acting like they are entitled to me wasting my time listening to their problems.
>Get even more upset when I refuse to date them for being a single mother.
>Get upset when they are obese and try and flirt with me at the gym and I reject them.
>Get upset when I choose to be friends with them and I won't listen to their boyfriend problems.
>Get upset when I cut contact for them trying to take advantage of a friendship without giving me anything in return.
>Get /fit/ and they make fun of me for it saying I am overcompensating.
>Act like they are entitled to date me when they have shit tier personalities and look like they are 50 in their early 30s because they spent their 20s partying.
>>
The inherent deception and the emotional games of chicken they will often play. Such a foolish waste of time

For ex.
Women goddamn well DO know when a male they do not give a damn about falls in love with them. There is never a need for "Ooops, H-how do tell I tell her about my feels now". She already knows them, and just does not give a shit.
She will tease and smile, up to the point you either say something and she drops you like a rock because you have proved needy, or you gets sick of the emotional rollercoasting and cut contact and then she will act totally surprised about the why of your leaving.

Games like that, this is why I hate women.
>>
I feel like most women are blank slates, personality wise. They never start conversations or contribute much to a conversation at any given time. Most women have little personalised hobbies or interests and often concern themselves with what others are doing. They entangle themselves in gossip and drama without stopping to think about things in the grand scheme. It's like they wait around all day for men to approach them so they can get fucked. Imagine wasting that much cognitive function on playing dress up and judging other women for doing the same.
Not all women are like this but the vast majority seem to be NPCs.
>>
>>38678556
THeyre not really wasting *that much* cognitive function tho are they
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.