[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this sick girl looks a million times better than me when I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9103.jpg (109KB, 640x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9103.jpg
109KB, 640x782px
this sick girl looks a million times better than me when I'm at my best, how to cope?
>>
>sick
shes wearing makeup, her hair is clean and styled and her skin looks fake-tanned if not airbrushed.

you may be ugly but dont compare yourself to this girl anon
>>
>>38677549
by being my gf
>>
you should probably get sick
>>
>>38677549
well there's probably thousands of girls look millions times better with you. you don't cope with it, you just live with it.

i mean who cares at this point, no matter how ugly you are some dude will chase you so what is the concern here?
>>
>>38677549
is she like going to die soon sick or mild flu sick
because if it's the former then who cares what she looks like and if it's the latter then she's a stupid stacy bitch
>>
>>38677549

By remembering that without her makeup she really isn't much better looking than you. Most women are plain as fuck without makeup.
>>
>>38677549
Just suck my dick and I'll tell you you look pretty after I nut on your face
>>
>>38677549
>looks a million times better than me
Here is one thing women never seem to get:
I do not CARE how much better another girl looks when I have one that is mine.
Keep yourself clean and presentable, keep me well fucked, and do not start to play relationship shittest games with me.
Do those things and you do not need to worry about how beautiful other girls are. It is when you start treating your man worse then a random looker on the street does with her come-hither smile that he will consider jumping ship to her.

A 4/10 who is actually dedicated to me and not messes around with drama will always beat some 8/10 that I glance over and think "Yeah pretty, so what?"
>>
>>38678760
She's not going to fuck you faggot. Stop this thirsty beta low-key begging shit.
>>
>>38678854
She sure isnt you faggot, but maybe a girl somewhere gets a fucking clue.
>>
>>38678908
>if only m'lady would understand
Not everyone is a beta like you. If I'm with a 4/10 I'm going to be scoping out all the thotties running around
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.